1968 PROPHECY OF 90-YEAR OLD NORWEGIAN WOMAN

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dubious

Re: 1968 PROPHECY OF 90-YEAR OLD NORWEGIAN WOMAN

Post by Dubious »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:16 am
Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:12 am You've never managed to be right about anything and you ALWAYS use the same insults, retard and loser. You've been brain-fucked on every forum you've ever been on.
Yes, because they're bunch of retards, as I said job and intellect is coherent, I'm a millionaire you are not as with the rest of the retards.

I'm right and you are wrong, simple as that move on loser!
You're just another perverse garden variety clone of the stupid gene and keep proving it with every sentence you write. So what happened during those 19 years that caused your self-proclaimed hyper-inflated IQ to dive below sea level? Did you not notice the fallout, the sound of hot air coming out of your ears? That was the sound of your IQ evaporating! You're a trog; that's all you ever were, are and will be.

...also, better to remain grounded with an IQ of 90 or 80 than a self-endorsed prospectus of 130. Every minnow with an inferiority complex dreams of being a whale.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Don't try to argue NZ politics with me. ...
Why, you a Kiwi?
And yes, we SOOO resemble the English with their ridiculous class system. ...
I said British.
Does it occur to you that the people who came here wanted to get away from that bullshit? ...
I'd have thought they went for the same reason the rest of the colonists did, to take the wealth and land, and from the looks of it gold in NZ's case, from the natives.
God knows why Kiwis still have to put up with expensive visits from your parasitic royals.
You tell me you're the Kiwi.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:47 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Don't try to argue NZ politics with me. ...
Why, you a Kiwi?
And yes, we SOOO resemble the English with their ridiculous class system. ...
I said British.
Does it occur to you that the people who came here wanted to get away from that bullshit? ...
I'd have thought they went for the same reason the rest of the colonists did, to take the wealth and land, and from the looks of it gold in NZ's case, from the natives.
God knows why Kiwis still have to put up with expensive visits from your parasitic royals.
You tell me you're the Kiwi.
Or many being Irish escaping relentless persecution and forced starvation by the English.
In the case of Australia, since it was a penal colony then the majority of 'colonists' had nil choice in the matter.
Whichever way you look at it, England is kunt.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:33 pmYou're just another perverse garden variety clone of the stupid gene and keep proving it with every sentence you write. So what happened during those 19 years that caused your self-proclaimed hyper-inflated IQ to dive below sea level? Did you not notice the fallout, the sound of hot air coming out of your ears? That was the sound of your IQ evaporating! You're a trog; that's all you ever were, are and will be.

...also, better to remain grounded with an IQ of 90 or 80 than a self-endorsed prospectus of 130. Every minnow with an inferiority complex dreams of being a whale.
You sound butt hurt and like you are drowning in self pity.
I've been a gamer, did amazing things, pushed my clan to win 7-0 vs greater alliances in Lineage 2 when it was still hardcore, been #15 in Age of Empires 2 etc

As for philosophy I did away on a few fora with cozy chatters that defined basic words, told them that they wouldn't be fired from a serious business, for that would suggest they was hired in the first place, which would never happen, for no serious business would EVER hire such people that lacked mental aptitude to define basic words. It's on par with a dog chasing its own tail.
Also did away with the worst of the cozy chat around here.

Making results doesn't always make nice, but I'm cynical I care more for the progress of humanity than having whiney friends.
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:30 pm
Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:33 pmYou're just another perverse garden variety clone of the stupid gene and keep proving it with every sentence you write. So what happened during those 19 years that caused your self-proclaimed hyper-inflated IQ to dive below sea level? Did you not notice the fallout, the sound of hot air coming out of your ears? That was the sound of your IQ evaporating! You're a trog; that's all you ever were, are and will be.

I've been a gamer, did amazing things, pushed my clan to win 7-0 vs greater alliances in Lineage 2 when it was still hardcore, been #15 in Age of Empires 2 etc

As for philosophy I did away on a few fora with cozy chatters that defined basic words, told them that they wouldn't be fired from a serious business, for that would suggest they was hired in the first place, which would never happen, for no serious business would EVER hire such people that lacked mental aptitude to define basic words. It's on par with a dog chasing its own tail.

Making results doesn't always make nice, but I'm cynical I care more for the progress of humanity than having whiney friends.
You should be on a religious/conspiracy-theorist site.
Is that how you occupy your time in your 'admin' job? Gaming? How surprising :roll:
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:30 pm

I suggest you run for president of Denmark or Norway or wherever you hail from. You seem to have all the credentials. If Donald Trump can do it who talks a lot about his very high IQ and accomplishments, etc., so can you.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:56 pmI suggest you run for president of Denmark or Norway or wherever you hail from. You seem to have all the credentials. If Donald Trump can do it who talks a lot about his very high IQ and accomplishments, etc., so can you.
Think I got toooo much asperger for that, so not only am I extremely lazy but lack severely in diplomacy, rather have a puppet running things.
Last edited by HexHammer on Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:11 pm
Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:56 pmI suggest you run for president of Denmark or Norway or wherever you hail from. You seem to have all the credentials. If Donald Trump can do it who talks a lot about his very high IQ and accomplishments, etc., so can you.
Think I got toooo much asperger for that, so not am I extremely lazy but lack severely in diplomacy, rather have a puppet running things.
What do you think of Frederik?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Or many being Irish escaping relentless persecution and forced starvation by the English. ...
They didn't get a very welcoming reception in NZ did they tho'. The potato blight was a natural disease, I seriously doubt it was a planned starvation more the result of the incompetence and venal greed of the absentee landlords and aristocracy.
In the case of Australia, since it was a penal colony then the majority of 'colonists' had nil choice in the matter. ...
So you Australian now?
Paraphrasing you, pretty much everyone has been at one time or another.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:23 pm What do you think of Frederik?
Our crown prince?!?! ..corrupt lil bastard!
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Or many being Irish escaping relentless persecution and forced starvation by the English. ...
They didn't get a very welcoming reception in NZ did they tho'. The potato blight was a natural disease, I seriously doubt it was a planned starvation more the result of the incompetence and venal greed of the absentee landlords and aristocracy.
In the case of Australia, since it was a penal colony then the majority of 'colonists' had nil choice in the matter. ...
So you Australian now?
Paraphrasing you, pretty much everyone has been at one time or another.
Pototoes were pretty much the only thing they were 'allowed' to eat. The penalty for 'poaching' was death.
Why are you so obsessed with where I'm from? Are you that short of an argument?
Where does that 'paraphrase' come from?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Pototoes were pretty much the only thing they were 'allowed' to eat. The penalty for 'poaching' was death....
:lol: You seriously think there was enough game to feed the population? There are numerous reasons why the blight had such devastating consequences for Ireland and many parts of Europe for that matter but your cod 'it was the evil English' ignores them.
You're the one who raised the Pakistani's, why was that? You're the one who told me I couldn't talk about Kiwi politics, why was that?
Along the lines of paraphrasing your argument that history doesn't matter it's just what's going on now that counts.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:10 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Pototoes were pretty much the only thing they were 'allowed' to eat. The penalty for 'poaching' was death....
:lol: You seriously think there was enough game to feed the population? There are numerous reasons why the blight had such devastating consequences for Ireland and many parts of Europe for that matter but your cod 'it was the evil English' ignores them.
You're the one who raised the Pakistani's, why was that? You're the one who told me I couldn't talk about Kiwi politics, why was that?
Along the lines of paraphrasing your argument that history doesn't matter it's just what's going on now that counts.
Nothing there.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:55 pm Why are you so obsessed with where I'm from?
I assume it's because you are insulting other people specifically because of their country of origin so they want to know what country you are from to see if they can say something in return about yours. Otherwise it's sort of an unfair advantage you have over others here. Sort of like "sucker punching" people where they can't do anything in return. Just an FYI.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:55 pm Why are you so obsessed with where I'm from?
I assume it's because you are insulting other people specifically because of their country of origin so they want to know what country you are from to see if they can say something in return about yours. Otherwise it's sort of an unfair advantage you have over others here. Sort of like "sucker punching" people where they can't do anything in return. Just an FYI.
I never use it as the actual argument. Try to think a bit deeper.