1968 PROPHECY OF 90-YEAR OLD NORWEGIAN WOMAN

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dubious

Re: 1968 PROPHECY OF 90-YEAR OLD NORWEGIAN WOMAN

Post by Dubious »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:02 am
Dubious wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:00 amWhat's yours and what does a well-paid job have to do with anything?
Job is usually a good indicator of one's intellect, the higher the greater intellect and I'm sure you have a very basic job.
Keep at it! Eventually you'll advance from idiot to imbecile but I'm not hopeful! Unfortunately moron status is wishful thinking! :(
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dubious wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:43 pm
HexHammer wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:02 am
Dubious wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:00 amWhat's yours and what does a well-paid job have to do with anything?
Job is usually a good indicator of one's intellect, the higher the greater intellect and I'm sure you have a very basic job.
Keep at it! Eventually you'll advance from idiot to imbecile but I'm not hopeful! Unfortunately moron status is wishful thinking! :(
Oh I'm right, you are not only a loser, but a retard as well.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:53 am
Dubious wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:43 pm
HexHammer wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:02 am Job is usually a good indicator of one's intellect, the higher the greater intellect and I'm sure you have a very basic job.
Oh I'm right, you are not only a loser, but a retard as well.
You've never managed to be right about anything and you ALWAYS use the same insults, retard and loser. You've been brain-fucked on every forum you've ever been on.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:12 am You've never managed to be right about anything and you ALWAYS use the same insults, retard and loser. You've been brain-fucked on every forum you've ever been on.
Yes, because they're bunch of retards, as I said job and intellect is coherent, I'm a millionaire you are not as with the rest of the retards.

I'm right and you are wrong, simple as that move on loser!
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:16 am
Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:12 am You've never managed to be right about anything and you ALWAYS use the same insults, retard and loser. You've been brain-fucked on every forum you've ever been on.
Yes, because they're bunch of retards, as I said job and intellect is coherent, I'm a millionaire you are not as with the rest of the retards.

I'm right and you are wrong, simple as that move on loser!
Nah, I don't think you're a millionaire unless you inherited. You sound more like a 50 year old sub IQ apprentice to a sanitary engineer who hasn't accomplished his dreams of glory yet except through wishful thinking...or maybe Alzheimer's is taking its toll...perhaps even, god forbid, tertiary Syphilis that empowers your illusions that everyone is a retard EXCEPT YOU?

Besides, what's so special about being a millionaire. Anyone who owns a house or slightly higher class condo just where I live is already worth that much...at least! If being a millionaire proves your intelligence then being a billionaire is someone who's 1000 times smarter than you. Why not just admit you're on welfare! :lol:
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:48 amBesides, what's so special about being a millionaire. Anyone who owns a house or slightly higher class condo just where I live is already worth that much...at least! If being a millionaire proves your intelligence then being a billionaire is someone who's 1000 times smarter than you. Why not just admit you're on welfare! :lol:
I am a millionaire, I'm a prodigy analyst been in the administration and quality department bossed senior staff around already 21 y IIRC, it's been like 19 years since I last worked, so yes.

My IQ is 130 I doubt yours in any close, more like 90 or so.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:24 am
Dubious wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:48 amBesides, what's so special about being a millionaire. Anyone who owns a house or slightly higher class condo just where I live is already worth that much...at least! If being a millionaire proves your intelligence then being a billionaire is someone who's 1000 times smarter than you. Why not just admit you're on welfare! :lol:
I am a millionaire, I'm a prodigy analyst been in the administration and quality department bossed senior staff around already 21 y IIRC, it's been like 19 years since I last worked, so yes.

130 IQ is pretty impressive, Hexhammer.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:24 am

1.30. The rest doesn't surprise me. The biggest morons (with the biggest heads) you will ever find are in 'admin' jobs.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:53 am130 IQ is pretty impressive, Hexhammer.
Unfortunately it's extremely rare to find another person on a philosophy forum with the same IQ, only on physics forums are there such people but often lacking rationale so they ended up like self enhanced retards that can't think beyond their books.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:16 am1.30. The rest doesn't surprise me. The biggest morons (with the biggest heads) you will ever find are in 'admin' jobs.
Now what have you done in your life other than sound smart and act stupid?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:08 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:16 am1.30. The rest doesn't surprise me. The biggest morons (with the biggest heads) you will ever find are in 'admin' jobs.
Now what have you done in your life other than sound smart and act stupid?
Hex! Stop with your cozy chat, hypocrite... :mrgreen:
Atla

Post by Atla »

130 IQ is an odd place to be, they think you are the intellectual kings of the world and don't realize that there is a whole different level starting somewhere around 135-140.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:21 pm 130 IQ is an odd place to be, they think you are the intellectual kings of the world and don't realize that there is a whole different level starting somewhere around 135-140.
I know a girl with a 150 IQ. Unfortunately, her social skills are not the best, though. She's more or less got a good heart but a lot of bad decision making landed her homeless for a little while once which resulted in some bad things happening to her and she's outright unreliable to depend on when you need her to do something for you. But she's got her membership to Intertel which she bragged about when she got it.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Atla wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:21 pm 130 IQ is an odd place to be, they think you are the intellectual kings of the world and don't realize that there is a whole different level starting somewhere around 135-140.
Yes? I have many buddies in that range and they have indeed come far and are very caple? Your point?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Look at everyone talking about 'IQ' tests as if they are scientific instead of pseudoscientific nonsense. All they tell you is that you are either good or bad at 'IQ' tests.