- Time DOES exist.Speakpigeon wrote: ↑Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:09 pmI think it's phrased clearly and the question is straightforward: What keeps clocks ticking together if not time itself?
Please answer the question as asked. And if you don't know the answer, fair enough but please don't post irrelevancies. Assuming a number of clocks are set to read the same as some master clock, why would they stay synchronised with it if time doesn't exist?
- TIME does NOT keep a clock ticking.
- The events that occur within matter are what IS time.
- Time is purely a man made measurement of events.
- Clocks no matter how synchronised with a 'master' clock will eventually never read the same.