Hypocrisy against women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Lacewing »

Logik wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:51 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:44 pm
Logik wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:44 am The process of personifying and projecting one's self-loathing onto others is incredible to watch and pity at the same time.
Indeed! I was thinking the same thing...and you said it perfectly.
For what is worth, the sentence you've quoted is not something I could've expressed as recently as 3 years ago. It took a woman in my life to get me to introspect as deeply as necessary to see it.
Aww... that's sweet for you to acknowledge. Women and men can help each other. Men are amazing when they develop their introspective nature. And I think women are amazing when they develop their personal power/strength. Women have to be able to stand up and call out crap, even when it's unpopular to do so (as a woman). Her soulfulness and love can heal and evolve cavemen...bringing them into the light. Men have to be able to look beyond the surface, even when it's unpopular to do so. Their strength and focus can move mountains and evolve nations. :D Ah, the things we can do together when we align! (It sounds poetic, at least.)
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:39 am
Walker wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:30 pm Well, you’ll find in life that it’s all about touching the bottom of your heart.
Which sounds empty coming from someone such as yourself, who routinely lashes out with heartless rage at faceless imaginary groups/enemies.

Your recent zen talk is laughable, Walker, until you can actually demonstrate your understanding of it ACROSS THE BOARD. Acting like an ass while tossing out little zen quotes now and then is an absurd and gross distortion on so many levels. But...that's just how you roll, right?
Well, that's not very nice.
That sounds like something you pulled from the heart of your bottom
Hmmm. Explains the love boat.

If I was a little twit, ahem, I would be squealing for an apology.

Raw, stinky progressive BS needs a reckoning

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... oning.html

https://i.imgur.com/f47Ev4V.jpg

(Check out that second link)

:lol:
Last edited by Walker on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 am (Check out that second link)
I don't check out any of your links because experience has shown that whatever you think is noteworthy is most probably lame. If you can't speak for yourself, there's no need to waste time going where you point.

People who post a lot of links are lazily piggybacking on the words/effort of others, without there being any real established credibility of those others.
Last edited by Lacewing on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:14 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 am (Check out that second link)
I don't check out any of your links because experience has shown that whatever you think is noteworthy is most probably lame. If you can't speak for yourself, there's no need to waste time going where you point.
You're getting colder (re: nice).

It’s really funny. It’s a cartoon, Greta would love it. It shows Joe Biden behind a woman, holding her shoulders and sniffing her hair so strongly that he has two big strands up his nose. He is saying, "I didn’t inhale."

:lol:

It’s hilarious! You should see the expressions the cartoonist drew.

You don't know what you're missing.

Greta would also love the link just before it.

It explains why people care that Progressives are such snakes.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:18 am It’s hilarious! You should see the expressions the cartoonist drew.

I think it's much more fun laughing at you and your absurd gyrations and nonsense statements. No cartoons needed. You don't think my response is nice? But you think the things you say are nice?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:18 am It explains why people care that Progressives are such snakes.
And what do you think "Conservatives" are? Do tell!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:26 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:18 am It’s hilarious! You should see the expressions the cartoonist drew.

I think it's much more fun laughing at you and your absurd gyrations and nonsense statements. No cartoons needed. You don't think my response is nice? But you think the things you say are nice?
Here, this is from the raw, stinky link, to whet your appetite.

Now tell me you can’t read the rest, after reading this.

Quote:
“Reasonable citizens of our republic are frustrated. They tire of progressive politics invading every simple moment, ruining things that used to be fun, injecting anger and politically correct nonsense where it should not go. Sports, movies, school, award ceremonies, funerals — everywhere one looks, P.C. nonsense attempts to spoil it.

“Reasonable citizens are also discovering that their once trusted print or televised media has been lying big time. Yes, Trump had something to do with this. He called out the fake news! But what about academia, social media, Hollywood, tech CEOs, and progressive mayors and governors of sanctuary/decaying cities/states? Trump was merely the outlier candidate who dared call the emperor naked. Like it or not, his audacious method won him the presidency.”

Lacewing. Be nice.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:27 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:18 am It explains why people care that Progressives are such snakes.
And what do you think "Conservatives" are? Do tell!
While you're being so mean and nasty?

No need to feed that wolf what it likes.

It's well fed already.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:28 am Here, this is from the raw, stinky link, to whet your appetite.
Are you seriously incapable of understanding the imbalance of focusing on one type of view? That's why I asked you to describe "Conservatives". Show that you have any awareness at all of the range of pros and cons from various platforms. Otherwise, you just sound like a ranting old idiot, fixated on some rigidly limited view.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:40 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:28 am Here, this is from the raw, stinky link, to whet your appetite.
Are you seriously incapable of understanding the imbalance of focusing on one type of view? That's why I asked you to describe "Conservatives". Show that you have any awareness at all of the range of pros and cons from various platforms. Otherwise, you just sound like a ranting old idiot, fixated on some rigidly limited view.
I shall endeavour to persevere.

If you don't check the other links, then you should at least watch this link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atzmdijMfRY

It will soften your heart.

Thank you for tolerating my contributions to your thread, Lacewing. Thank you for communicating, what you feel is best to communicate.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:47 am If you don't check the other links, then you should at least watch this link.
No thanks. How about if you express the ideas it represents in your own words?
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:47 am It will soften your heart.
My heart is very soft. :) I just like calling out all of your crap for what it is. But I hope you get past it, and live a happy and balanced life with as much mental stability as possible. :D
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:47 amThank you for tolerating my contributions to your thread, Lacewing. Thank you for communicating, what you feel is best to communicate.
Thank you very much... you're so very welcome! It is my pleasure!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 am No thanks. How about if you express the ideas it represents in your own words?
No thank you.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. A video is how many still images in sequence? I don’t know, I figure at least a thousand. 30 fsp (?) x 60 x 4.31 = 7758

The description could be a million words.

You know, I could write a million words about that clip, given the size of the horizon-line from here.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 am My heart is very soft. :) I just like calling out all of your crap for what it is. But I hope you get past it, and live a happy and balanced life with as much mental stability as possible. :D
You have yet to learn the place beyond judgment.

Endeavour to learn this, while you still have precious time.

Your limitation locks you into the ignorance of what you know.

Just sayin'.

:)

Seeing as how you label my contributions as crap, I'm sure it was your pleasure to say so!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:40 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 am My heart is very soft. :) I just like calling out all of your crap for what it is. But I hope you get past it, and live a happy and balanced life with as much mental stability as possible. :D
You have yet to learn the place beyond judgment.
You do not recognize playfulness, do you. Endeavour to learn it... you'll have more fun, and the world will be less filled with things you despise.
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:40 am Your limitation locks you into the ignorance of what you know.
Say this to yourself over and over. And THEN describe the (perhaps meaningless) pros and cons of both Progressives and Conservatives. Then you will be speaking balanced truth.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Of course I recognize a playful response to a heartfelt, sincere thank you!

Lacing the insult in there, in response to sincere thanks, sure. I saw that too.

And I laughed, maybe not for your reasons.

My goodness.

I'm not a total clod.

"Say this to yourself over and over. And THEN describe the (perhaps meaningless) pros and cons of both Progressives and Conservatives. Then you will be speaking balanced truth."

Like a mantra?
Last edited by Walker on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.