Hypocrisy against women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Walker »

Logik wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:13 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:10 pm You folks are paying each other for sex in relationships as part of the social norm?
Define "pay"?

If you accept any of the premises of Economics there is no such thing as free lunch.
I meant to write young, not you. Perhaps Freudian?

Define pay?

Cash on the barrel-head. Credit cards leave a trail. That's why the US is evolving to a cashless society ... not by accident.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:23 pm It seems that men -- as a result of social upbringing and patterns -- think that the world, and everything that is fairly accessible to them, is for their use -- to play with or destroy. Yes? No?

They may be good men in most respects -- they just don't know any better -- and that makes them bad for others, in a way. :)
Ol’ Joe was once laying hands on a woman at a Christmas party and her Secret Service agent husband had to be restrained from laying hands on Joe. Ol’ Joe likes to swim nude in his home pool when female secret service agents are assigned to guard him. From this I would infer that his guards have the duty of not letting him out of their sight.

Ol’ Joe is currently the Dem favourite for the 2020 presidental race even though he hasn’t declared his candidacy.

He very well could have arranged the current kerfluffel about his boorish behavior, himself, through layers of assistants and innuendo, to make it old news and all in the past and behind us, to make it just a misunderstanding before the real race begins. Why are you digging up that old stuff on old Joe, they will say. He’s a good guy, he's woke.

Trump was pilloried for merely describing the gold-digging ways of women who “sleep” their way to success.

If Trump was a mauler like Ol’ Joe, you know he would have been crucified. However, since Joe’s a Dem, no problemo. Dems mostly get a pass.

Just look at the three top Dems in Virginia government. Weeks and weeks ago 2 of them were found in blackface photos, and one is accused of sexual molestation. They’re sitting tight, no reportage, no campaigns by feminists to oust them.

For the Progs, women’s rights takes a back seat to political power.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:09 pm Ol’ Joe is currently the Dem favourite for the 2020 presidental race even though he hasn’t declared his candidacy.

He very well could have arranged the current kerfluffel about his boorish behavior, himself, through layers of assistants and innuendo, to make it old news and all in the past and behind us, to make it just a misunderstanding before the real race begins. Why are you digging up that old stuff on old Joe, they will say. He’s a good guy, he's woke.

Trump was pilloried for merely describing the gold-digging ways of women who “sleep” their way to success.

If Trump was a mauler like Ol’ Joe, you know he would have been crucified. However, since Joe’s a Dem, no problemo. Dems mostly get a pass.

Just look at the three top Dems in Virginia government. Weeks and weeks ago 2 of them were found in blackface photos, and one is accused of sexual molestation. They’re sitting tight, no reportage, no campaigns by feminists to oust them.

For the Progs, women’s rights takes a back seat to political power.
I don't know why you say stupid stuff like this. It's so obviously distorted to bolster/serve your own cockeyed views. Both Joe Biden and Trump have characteristics that make them unappealing to many people! You really shouldn't lump all "Democrats" into one mindset -- that just makes you look ignorant. Of course there are corrupt Democrats AND Republicans, and I (personally) would like them ALL booted out. I would love term limits, no one over 62, every vote counts (no electoral college), and MORE parties/interests represented! The Republican vs. Democrat rant (which you so dearly love) is as old and tired as the ideas coming out of both parties. You are surely smarter than this...or maybe you've just gotten too old to think/speak in a more current and broad context?
Walker

Post by Walker »

I don’t really think it’s up to me, to refute my view of the insane Left.

I have given real life examples.
You have generalized via personal opinion.

Therefore objectively, your view is weak, woman.

:lol:

I can't hold up both sides of the see-saw for balance.

That's called wishy-washy in Man Talk.

:wink:

You gots to move farther from the middle fulcrum and away from me to add more heft to your end of the see-saw.

Facts and examples tied to rationality is an excellent beginning, which is the best place to begin.
Walker

Post by Walker »

For example, abolishing the electoral college is insane.

Know why a wall was put up before you tear it down, Leftie.

You don't even know why that electoral college wall was put up, do you.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Walker wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:14 pmI don’t really think it’s up to me, to refute my view of the insane Left.
Walker wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:41 pmFor example, abolishing the electoral college is insane.

Know why a wall was put up before you tear it down, Leftie.
Walker, what happened to you? It is you who appears to have gone insane. You were weirdly single-minded before but Trump's gaslighting seems to have pushed you into full blown obsession.

It's a strange and sad thing to see intelligent individuals destroy their minds based on stupid fuckin' news that barely touches their lives in reality. The issue seems to be social isolation or, rather, the inability to cope emotionally with being isolated over extended periods. Such negativity will find a conduit. Thus, it's critical for isolated individuals to have compelling POSITIVE interests that can help release social urges in a healthy way.

Why are you on a philosophy forum and not a political one? Because there was once something deeper in you, but it's been subsumed by politics - the damnable froth and bubble of life. It's one thing to vote and have an opinion, another for the tribal politics of hatred and hostility to consume a person.

Walker, what are you good at at? What do you love? You really need to do something positive about your life before you destroy it through obsession with political bullshit. Let it go. Be creative. Play sport. Start a micro business. Take up gardening. Be kind to yourself. What you are doing looks like self inflicted mental and emotional abuse that can only bring misery to yourself and others.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:14 pm I can't hold up both sides of the see-saw for balance.
So you acknowledge that balance is not a possibility in your childish playground view. And you see nothing wrong with that. :lol:
I cannot debate your simple-minded negativity that you cherish. So, just sit there stubbornly and foolishly on one end of your imaginary see-saw until your butt goes numb from lack of movement -- rather than simply getting up off of it and moving on!
Walker

Post by Walker »

LW wrote:So you acknowledge that balance is not a possibility in your childish playground view. And you see nothing wrong with that.
Your dishonesty makes you look foolish.
In actuality, and not your twisted interpretation, I said that I’m not wishy-washy, and explained why.
Lacewing wrote:I would love term limits, no one over 62, every vote counts (no electoral college), and MORE parties/interests represented!
Walker in reply wrote:Know why a wall was put up before you tear it down, Leftie.

You don't even know why that electoral college wall was put up, do you.
I didn’t bring up the topic. You did.
You brought up the electoral college without knowing what you’re talking about, so you see, no debate is required for the discussion to continue.

What’s the purpose of the electoral college? You don’t know, you can’t explain it, and you won’t explain it, so instead you revert to the usual personal attacks, with the peanut gallery chorusing in.

But you want to tear it down.

Your’s and Greta’s slander are only relevant in the sense that you are typical Leftists, which supports my view.

I think maybe you got the thread title wrong.

Given the evidence, you should call it, Hypocrisy by Women, Truth by Men.
That would be more realistic.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 pm
Rule of thumb ... Leftists are dishonest.

That's the default. It's up to Leftists to change the default.

There's no hate in that.

Just practicality.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 pm Walker, what are you good at at? What do you love?
Unfortunately for Leftists the answer is: Truth, Justice, and the American Way.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:20 am Your dishonesty makes you look foolish.
I'm not being dishonest. I'm honestly pointing out the absurd limitations of your view.

Of course I know the purpose of the electoral college, but I think it's ridiculous. Aren't you able to comprehend that? Not everyone sees the world the way you do. I do not need to respond to your lame questions in an effort to convince you of anything -- you're not that important.
Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:20 am I said that I’m not wishy-washy, and explained why.
Who cares?
Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:20 am
Leftists are dishonest.
Such statements reveal a profound level of stupidity.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:12 am Of course I know the purpose of the electoral college, but I think it's ridiculous.
What is the purpose?
LW wrote:Who cares?
You did, enough to dishonestly twist my comment about not being wishy-washy into a lie, as evidenced in your own words quoted next, Leftist.
LW wrote:So you acknowledge that balance is not a possibility in your childish playground view. And you see nothing wrong with that.
I know you care so don’t worry, it’s no problem. I’m wise to the dishonest ways of the Left.

For instance, when layers of bullshit start getting peeled back, threads begin to disappear.

I don't give this one much time before it meets the memory hole.

:wink:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:23 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:12 am Of course I know the purpose of the electoral college, but I think it's ridiculous.
What is the purpose?
You are free to look it up for yourself. There are many sources. Knock yourself out.
Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:23 am
LW wrote:Who cares?
You did, enough to dishonestly twist my comment about not being wishy-washy into a lie, as evidenced in your own words, Leftist.
There was no debate about you being wishy-washy. You claimed that you could not hold up both sides for balance. Why not?
Both sides have pros and cons. Of course it is possible to consider the pros on both sides AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME. I'm not being dishonest -- you're being stupid.
Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:23 amI’m wise to the dishonest ways of the Left.
If you consider being delusional as wise.
Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:23 am For instance, when layers of bullshit start getting peeled back, threads begin to disappear.
True... but that's only noticeable to the non-delusional. Chances are you will continue to imagine whatever you like for as long as it serves your out-of-balance thinking.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Tear down the electoral college, but you don't know why.

Typical Leftist.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:12 am
Walker wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:20 am
Leftists are dishonest.
Such statements reveal a profound level of stupidity.
There's the shame. He was once capable of discussion and was occasionally responsive to reason. Now he has become an extremist, seeing the battle against the irredeemably evil "Left" as a kind of desperate holy war that must be won at all costs or disaster will follow.

I would be concerned to hear a Muslim speak of westerners the way Walker speaks of "Leftists". With the rapid rise of right wing extremist terrorism, what I am hearing from Walker is a concern. Increasingly there will be "direct action" groups ready to exploit vulnerable people like Walker who are too consumed with hatred to think clearly and thus be capable of protecting themselves from manipulations by violent hate groups.