Do you think you know that the Moon exists?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Do you think you know that the Moon exists?

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:14 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am I asked YOU the question. YOU are incapable of answering questions for ALL of US.
That is a lie. I am perfectly capable answering the question for ALL OF US.
Our life-span is a well documented phenomenon. 75 years on average, with rare exceptions that go up to 130.
Who is the 'ALL OF US' that you are referring to here?

Are you talking about ALL human beings? Or, only some at some particular moment? Or, some thing else?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you will live to 130 years.
That's how much time you have to determine IF unicorns exist.[/quote]

But I do NOT have to determine IF unicorns exist or NOT.

I already KNOW the Truth of such a totally unimportant thing as this, and I am completely happy with, and in, this KNOWLEDGE.

If 'you' FEEL that you HAVE TO determine certain things, then so be it. You are free to live anyway that you want to.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am And, "make decisions" and "take action" in regards to WHAT EXACTLY?
To determine IF unicorns exist.
WHO CARES?

I CERTAINLY DO NOT.

Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am WE were talking about some thing else in previous post. You appear to have NOT like that discussion and are now TRYING TO divert away from that and LOOK AT some completely OFF TOPIC subject. (But this is some thing you do do quite regularly).
I am on-topic. What you are doing in the paragraph above IS a diversion.
Is it?

So when was I EVER talking about "unicorns" BEFORE you started going off on that tangent?

Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am YOU answer as if you KNOW what you are talking about.
Correct. I know your life-span is finite.
LOL

You REALLY do have so much more to learn, discover, and/or understand.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am So what? WHAT has a cure for cancer got to do with thee Truth of things?
Because "We can cure cancer" is either or a True of a False statement.
On what date?

How many different types of cancer are you referring?

How are you defining 'cure' here?

Who/what is the 'we' here?

Does the word 'can' relate to before, now, or future?

You have created so many variables to LOOK AT and discuss now, by ASSUMING, guessing, conceptualizing, BELIEVING, et cetera, et cetera. It was and IS so much EASIER and SIMPLER to just LOOK AT the actual and Real Truth instead.

By the way, 'We can cure cancer (or do anything)' is BOTH a True or a False statement is IN FACT a Truth in and of itself. Are you able to pick up on how this is?

If you can NOT, then here is a hint. Remain OPEN, then you will SEE how.

Remember absolutely EVERY thing is relative to the observer. So, if you can NOT see HOW, then you would NEED to change the way you LOOK AT things.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am Again, you are TRYING TO deflect away from what WAS being discussed, and AGAIN, TRYING TO speak for US.
I am not TRYING to speak for you. I am SPEAKING for you. Because you are unable to.
If that is what you BELIEVE, the so be it.

But YOUR words speak for themselves.

If you are actually SPEAKING for ME or NOT, will become quite CLEAR, soon enough, to those that can NOT yet SEE what is happening here.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:03 am You can THINK whatever you LIKE. The Truth speaks for Itself. The Truth, however, will NEVER rely only on what 'you' THINK.
Yet here you are - speaking on behalf of Truth.
If that is what you BELIEVE, then so BE IT
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:36 am If 'you' FEEL that you HAVE TO determine certain things, then so be it. You are free to live anyway that you want to.
You FEEL that you HAVE TO determine what is TRUE and REAL, do you not ?

And you have determined that the WAY to do that is simply by LOOKING.

Shame. Some THINKING after LOOKING might come of use...

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:36 am If 'you' FEEL that you HAVE TO determine certain things, then so be it. You are free to live anyway that you want to.
NO.

Have you still NOT comprehended what I have continually repeated throughout this forum.

The Truth of things can be very easily and simply SEEN, thus KNOWN and UNDERSTOOD, once you know-HOW to LOOK AT things.

This MEANS that I ALREADY KNOW what IS TRUE and REAL.

Surely a person of such superior intellect as you would have already SEEN and KNOWN this by now?

I do NOT have to determine what IS TRUE and REAL because almost instantly I can SEE IT.
Logik wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 amAnd you have determined that the WAY to do that is simply by LOOKING.
You are AWARE that you have to LOOK AT what IS (TRUE and REAL) to be able to SEE IT correct?

Just LOOKING, will NOT show you what IS (TRUE and REAL). You have to LOOK AT what IS (TRUE and REAL) in order to be able to SEE what IS TRUE and REAL.

Do you understand the difference now?
Logik wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 amShame. Some THINKING after LOOKING might come of use...
COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSED THE POINT and COMPLETELY and UTTERLY TOOK this completely out of context, ONCE AGAIN.

WHY does that brain continue to do this? BECAUSE it continues to make ASSUMPTIONS, based on previous experiences, and continues to BELIEVE that it already KNOWS what is true, right, and/or correct BEFORE it does any thing else.

When, and if, you are ever READY to LOOK AT the Truth of things, then let me know. We could then begin.

Also, at the first stages of LEARNING HOW to SEE the Truth of things, then THINKING after LOOKING is a very necessary thing to do. HOWEVER, 'you' are THINKING, ASSUMING, and/or BELIEVING before you even BEGIN to start LOOKING.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:28 am
NO.

Have you still NOT comprehended what I have continually repeated throughout this forum.

The Truth of things can be very easily and simply SEEN, thus KNOWN and UNDERSTOOD, once you know-HOW to LOOK AT things.

Surely a person of such superior intellect as you would have already SEEN and KNOWN this by now?

I do NOT have to determine what IS TRUE and REAL because almost instantly I can SEE IT.
Logik wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 amAnd you have determined that the WAY to do that is simply by LOOKING.
You are AWARE that you have to LOOK AT what IS (TRUE and REAL) to be able to SEE IT correct?

Just LOOKING, will NOT show you what IS (TRUE and REAL). You have to LOOK AT what IS (TRUE and REAL) in order to be able to SEE what IS TRUE and REAL.

Logik wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:40 amShame. Some THINKING after LOOKING might come of use...
COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSED THE POINT and COMPLETELY and UTTERLY TOOK this completely out of context, ONCE AGAIN.

WHY does that brain continue to do this? BECAUSE it continues to make ASSUMPTIONS, based on previous experiences, and continues to BELIEVE that it already KNOWS what is true, right, and/or correct BEFORE it does any thing else.

When, and if, you are ever READY to LOOK AT the Truth of things, then let me know. We could then begin.

Also, at the first stages of LEARNING HOW to SEE the Truth of things, then THINKING after LOOKING is a very necessary thing to do. HOWEVER, 'you' are THINKING, ASSUMING, and/or BELIEVING before you even BEGIN to start LOOKING.
This is an automated response.

Please deposit 1 BTC into the following account to continue this conversation: 371tHcXY1yHdEZU1YTLnhkVQYpTU2mDZNs

Post by Age »

Logik wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:28 am
NO.

This is an automated response.

Please deposit 1 BTC into the following account to continue this conversation: 371tHcXY1yHdEZU1YTLnhkVQYpTU2mDZNs
Then you will get the same reply:
You can have as many as you want. They are NOT really worth any thing.

Also, DEFLECTION is one of YOUR more SUPERIOR attributes.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Speakpigeon wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:01 pm I don't think I could possibly know that the Moon exists at all since all I know to exist are subjective impressions, and none of them is as such what I call the Moon.
Do you think you know that the Moon exists?
EB
I for sure can prove that at least two mind exist. One is me and another a demon.
Speakpigeon

Post by Speakpigeon »

bahman wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm I for sure can prove that at least two mind exist. One is me and another a demon.
Or vice-versa.
Which would explain the logic.
EB