No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Dontaskme » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Life is a self sustaining reciprocal infinite feedback loop.

Birth and Death are Illusions they are conceptual appearances and disappearances and reappearances of infinity.

In illusion, life may be long or short or neither. In reality life is endless and beginningless.

Birth and Death are just the same YET differ in context. Concepts differ in their appearance that's all. In reality there is no difference between an appearance and that which is aware of the appearance...as they are inseparably ONE instantaneously NOW.



.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:02 pm

The meaning is that life and death are the same.

Whether there is living or dead makes no difference, because all is enclosed within the eternal NOW.

.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:41 pm

Dontaskme wrote:Life is a self sustaining reciprocal infinite feedback loop. ...
"Life" is the reification of a concept, there is no 'Life' just living things.
Birth and Death are Illusions they are conceptual appearances and disappearances and reappearances of infinity. ...
The birth of my child and the death of my child were no illusions.
In illusion, life may be long or short or neither. In reality life is endless and beginningless. ....
Just a reification to salve whatever existential issue you are addressing.
Birth and Death are just the same YET differ in context. ....
They are not the same, one is the start of a process the other is the end of that process. Are there other connecting processes before and after, no-one knows.
Concepts differ in their appearance that's all. In reality there is no difference between an appearance and that which is aware of the appearance...as they are inseparably ONE instantaneously NOW.
You can always tell kooky bullshit by the use of CAPS.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:41 pm
Dontaskme wrote:Life is a self sustaining reciprocal infinite feedback loop. ...
"Life" is the reification of a concept, there is no 'Life' just living things.
Birth and Death are Illusions they are conceptual appearances and disappearances and reappearances of infinity. ...
The birth of my child and the death of my child were no illusions.
In illusion, life may be long or short or neither. In reality life is endless and beginningless. ....
Just a reification to salve whatever existential issue you are addressing.
Birth and Death are just the same YET differ in context. ....
They are not the same, one is the start of a process the other is the end of that process. Are there other connecting processes before and after, no-one knows.
Concepts differ in their appearance that's all. In reality there is no difference between an appearance and that which is aware of the appearance...as they are inseparably ONE instantaneously NOW.
You can always tell kooky bullshit by the use of CAPS.

This is all knowledge couched within not-knowing now.

The known dream story is within the eternal not-knowing dreamer now.

You can slice it anyway you like, but it's all still the same one cake at the end of the day.

.

Sorry to hear that caps annoy your closed mind...but then if the cap fits...

.

So you got some better bullshit of your own then?

.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Dontaskme wrote:This is all knowledge couched within not-knowing now. ...
Make-believe.
The known dream story is within the eternal not-knowing dreamer now. ...
Ditto.
You can slice it anyway you like, but it's all still the same one cake at the end of the day. ...
Ditto.
Sorry to hear that caps annoy your closed mind...but then if the cap fits... ...
Doesn't annoy me, just alerts me to the kook.
So you got some better bullshit of your own then?
In the main I don't bother with such stuff but if pushed I'll go with "I am" and what I am is a body with memory, senses and language in an external world. That or pink spam. Could even be 42.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote:This is all knowledge couched within not-knowing now. ...
Make-believe.
The known dream story is within the eternal not-knowing dreamer now. ...
Ditto.
You can slice it anyway you like, but it's all still the same one cake at the end of the day. ...
Ditto.
Sorry to hear that caps annoy your closed mind...but then if the cap fits... ...
Doesn't annoy me, just alerts me to the kook.
So you got some better bullshit of your own then?
In the main I don't bother with such stuff but if pushed I'll go with "I am" and what I am is a body with memory, senses and language in an external world. That or pink spam. Could even be 42.
You’ve never seen a kook....that’s just the BS your pushing off as the I am.

Fraud..

.

roydop
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by roydop » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Birth and death are the cycles of life.

Life is all there is.

Consciousness that takes Self to be a convoluted collection of thoughts and sensations will believe that there is such a phenomenon as "non existence", even though such is impossible.

Then all the thinking in an attempt to convince that certain belief.

roydop
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by roydop » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Anything beyond "I am", going into "I am..." will lead to delusion.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Dontaskme » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:41 pm
"Life" is the reification of a concept, there is no 'Life' just living things.
That which lives never dies, that which dies never lives.
That which knows a concept is not a concept.
The birth of my child and the death of my child were no illusions.
They are not your children, nothing belongs to you.

.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:20 pm

Dontaskme wrote:That which lives never dies, that which dies never lives. ...
And neither exist.
That which knows a concept is not a concept.
I know, it's a body with memory, senses and a language in an external world.
They are not your children, nothing belongs to you.
Of course they are my children as they are my responsibility to keep alive and raise until they are capable of looking after themselves. Of course if you are willing for them to be your children as well then I look forward to the additional childcare and economic support.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm

Dontaskme wrote:You’ve never seen a kook....that’s just the BS your pushing off as the I am.

Fraud..
I've seen loads of kooks but you're right I've never seen one here, just heard a lot of them.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:16 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm
Dontaskme wrote:You’ve never seen a kook....that’s just the BS your pushing off as the I am.

Fraud..
I've seen loads of kooks but you're right I've never seen one here, just heard a lot of them.
No thing has ever been seen ...things are Known, not seen..there is nothing behind or within an image...an image is an empty projection of the imageless..Known as concept in this inconceivable conception.

.

User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 7074
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Location: Nowhere

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Dontaskme » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:15 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:20 pm
Of course they are my children as they are my responsibility to keep alive and raise until they are capable of looking after themselves. Of course if you are willing for them to be your children as well then I look forward to the additional childcare and economic support.
Is a dream story superimposed upon Awareness...via ''thought'' known only by Awareness. No ''thought'' would exist without awareness to be aware and know it.

Language is a dream story within Awareness aware of the dreams coming and going... While Awareness doesn't come and go. Nothing changes this Awareness that is Immutable, Unchanging.

A human who can think of it's own existence cannot exist "out side" of this Awareness, except as a ''thought'' known only by awareness right here and right now that remains always Here and Now.

Awareness is Not-a-thing and Every apparent dream thing.

That's all there is, every thing else is language, the dream story couched within it.


The sense of self which is just an idea will again refute this and revert back into dreamscape story realm again because it's the only thing it knows. It doesn't know who or what it is, and so dreams of itself as an apparent character, aka thought...a supposition upon not-knowing.



No thing has ever been seen because the seer cannot see itself except what it reflects, there is no thing in a reflection because the reflector is not a thing, there is no seer, only the reflected empty of substance image. No more real than an image in a dream or on a tv screen or computer.

The word ''real'' is back in dreamscape again, conceptual idea of the imagination.

You have no way of knowing anything, except through the medium of language/ knowledge...all conceptual make-belief..dream story.

There is nothing outside of words, and words are nothing...seemingly something.

.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:43 am

Dontaskme wrote: No thing has ever been seen ...things are Known, not seen..there is nothing behind or within an image...an image is an empty projection of the imageless..Known as concept in this inconceivable conception.
If you ever make it to London be very careful of stepping in front of those big red images with nothing behind them.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11983
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: No Birth - No Death - No Death - No Birth.

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:48 am

Dontaskme wrote:Is a dream story superimposed upon Awareness...via ''thought'' known only by Awareness. No ''thought'' would exist without awareness to be aware and know it. ...
No body, no senses, no memory, no external world - no thoughts or awareness.
Language is a dream story within Awareness aware of the dreams coming and going... While Awareness doesn't come and go. Nothing changes this Awareness that is Immutable, Unchanging.

A human who can think of it's own existence cannot exist "out side" of this Awareness, except as a ''thought'' known only by awareness right here and right now that remains always Here and Now.

Awareness is Not-a-thing and Every apparent dream thing.

That's all there is, every thing else is language, the dream story couched within it.

The sense of self which is just an idea will again refute this and revert back into dreamscape story realm again because it's the only thing it knows. It doesn't know who or what it is, and so dreams of itself as an apparent character, aka thought...a supposition upon not-knowing.

No thing has ever been seen because the seer cannot see itself except what it reflects, there is no thing in a reflection because the reflector is not a thing, there is no seer, only the reflected empty of substance image. No more real than an image in a dream or on a tv screen or computer.

The word ''real'' is back in dreamscape again, conceptual idea of the imagination.

You have no way of knowing anything, except through the medium of language/ knowledge...all conceptual make-belief..dream story.

There is nothing outside of words, and words are nothing...seemingly something.

.
Watch out for that thing we call a 'double-decker bus' if you ever make it to London.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arising_uk and 4 guests