The Number System as a Model of The Process of Evolution

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

roydop

The Number System as a Model of The Process of Evolution

Post by roydop »

If one were to produce the simplest model of the process of evolution, what would that be?

Would it not be the number system?

Each progressive number arises from the "base" provided by the previous numbers, just as the emergence of a new species arises from the base of the source species, all the way back.

There is a tendency to overthink/overcomplicate this. Remember, the query is: What is the simplest model of the process of evolution?
HexHammer

Re: The Number System as a Model of The Process of Evolution

Post by HexHammer »

It would be complete meaningless to condense evolution into numbers, as the chance of mutations and migration is random at best.
roydop

Post by roydop »

HexHammer wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:04 pm It would be complete meaningless to condense evolution into numbers, as the chance of mutations and migration is random at best.
The query is: What is the simplest model of the evolutionary process?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

roydop wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:05 pm
HexHammer wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:04 pm It would be complete meaningless to condense evolution into numbers, as the chance of mutations and migration is random at best.
And you have the answer.
But what I should ask is it prediction or reduction of current model?
roydop

Post by roydop »

I have another question: If it's true that when an equation produces infinity for a result, that is an indication that the equation is incorrect. Why then is it accepted that the number system continues on with infinite redundancy. It doesn't seem right to me.

With that in mind, what interests me is the point at when 9 turns into 10. Up until this point each number was an expression of diversification and what I would call "natural" expansion/growth. But after 9 the system develops infinite redundancy. This redundancy is paralleled by humanity's use of symbol. To go hunting deer and then reproduce that event in a painting in a cave is a redundancy. Fast forward to today and we see how this phenomena has grown exponentially clearly in our addiction to our own creation displayed on screens.

Basically, humans are at the 9 and the redundancy expressed when the system begins it's self-referring feedback loop at 10 is when humanity started using symbols.

I also feel that the act of counting, or associating the completely abstract realm of mathematics with physicality is a misuse of the information revealed by the model. It's showing us something. It's a powerful model and it's misuse has led to the development of technology, which in turn is destroying the biological system of the planet.
anne

Post by anne »

Fact is mathematicians dont know what a number is- thus your model is meaningless nonsense
All definitions of numbers end in circularity: basically a number is a number Thus nonsense meaninglessness
http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/wp ... MATICS.pdf
roydop

Post by roydop »

HexHammer wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:45 pm
roydop wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:05 pm
And you have the answer.
But what I should ask is it prediction or reduction of current model?
No you didn't answer the question.

I'm asking you to develop the simplest model of evolution.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

roydop wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:31 pmI'm asking you to develop the simplest model of evolution.
No you didn't seems you are a bit skitzo!
roydop

Post by roydop »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:01 am
roydop wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:31 pmI'm asking you to develop the simplest model of evolution.
The first sentence of the OP: "If one were to produce the simplest model of the process of evolution, what would that be? "

So?

It's baffling to me how people don't see the correlation. You honestly don't see how the process of 1 - 9 is identical to evolutionary progression.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

roydop wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:32 am
HexHammer wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:01 am
The first sentence of the OP: "If one were to produce the simplest model of the process of evolution, what would that be? "

So?

It's baffling to me how people don't see the correlation. You honestly don't see how the process of 1 - 9 is identical to evolutionary progression.
You say "ONE" not YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ....seems you have massive brain damage or something for you see what is not.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

roydop wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:04 pm If one were to produce the simplest model of the process of evolution, what would that be?

Each progressive number arises from the "base" provided by the previous numbers, just as the emergence of a new species arises from the base of the source species, all the way back.

There is a tendency to overthink/overcomplicate this. Remember, the query is: What is the simplest model of the process of evolution?
Yeah, you are on track, I will create a thread on this. All evolution is: "variation" which occurs through all linearly observed phenomena where in progressing past there origins (ie the number line in this case) and inherent "multiplicity" occurs.
roydop

Post by roydop »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:44 pm
roydop wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:32 am
HexHammer wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:01 am No you didn't seems you are a bit skitzo!

So?

You say "ONE" not YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ....seems you have massive brain damage or something for you see what is not.
Yes. Technically you are more correct than I. I apologize.

Now, do you see how 1-9 could be a model for evolution?
roydop

Post by roydop »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:51 pm
roydop wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:04 pm If one were to produce the simplest model of the process of evolution, what would that be?

Yeah, you are on track, I will create a thread on this. All evolution is: "variation" which occurs through all linearly observed phenomena where in progressing past there origins (ie the number line in this case) and inherent "multiplicity" occurs.
Sounds like you know what you're talking about. I have been waiting for someone to validate and confirm this for a long time. Even my good friend, who has a PhD (literally) in biology wouldn't confirm this for me. Maybe because I laid out the whole wacky theory at once and she didn't want to give me a starting point.

I need this confirmed, as a large part of my theory is based on the premise that 1-9 could be interpreted as a model of evolution. Even better if it were to be proved that it is the simplest model possible of the process of evolution. I intuit it is. One that could be still interpreted by a certain level of sentience as relating to evolution.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

roydop wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 pmSounds like you know what you're talking about. I have been waiting for someone to validate and confirm this for a long time. Even my good friend, who has a PhD (literally) in biology wouldn't confirm this for me. Maybe because I laid out the whole wacky theory at once and she didn't want to give me a starting point.

I need this confirmed, as a large part of my theory is based on the premise that 1-9 could be interpreted as a model of evolution. Even better if it were to be proved that it is the simplest model possible of the process of evolution. I intuit it is. One that could be still interpreted by a certain level of sentience as relating to evolution.
Yes I'm 1 of the few that knows what one is talking about, others are only cozy chatters that will babble and reave all day and night.

You really need to let this go, you might have OCD, skitzo and hallucinating, I can't help you further.
roydop

Post by roydop »

HexHammer wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:19 pm
roydop wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:33 pmSounds like you know what you're talking about. I have been waiting for someone to validate and confirm this for a long time. Even my good friend, who has a PhD (literally) in biology wouldn't confirm this for me. Maybe because I laid out the whole wacky theory at once and she didn't want to give me a starting point.

Yes I'm 1 of the few that knows what one is talking about, others are only cozy chatters that will babble and reave all day and night.

You really need to let this go, you might have OCD, skitzo and hallucinating, I can't help you further.
I wasn't talking to you.

Good luck on your journey.