Bias Against Transgenders

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Bias Against Transgenders

Post by Walker »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Greta wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:32 am Given that every single person on the thread has agreed, why do you keep attacking? It's all a bit weird and obsessive IMO.

I wonder if evangelical Christians will ever muster the same passion for the poor or the natural environment as they do for attacking queer people? That would be a happy day, but unrealistic.
There is no attack against queer people.The attack if you want to call it that, is the current lunacy captivating the progressive mind that we are what we say we are. Martina is astute enough to see through it and not be afraid in these PC times to say it. Good for her
Neither should a self-proclaimed identity be a protective fantasy shield.

Playing the media like a fiddle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLx5OY21Bk

Evil?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Joe wears a dress.

How should Joe be treated?

Like a man wearing a dress.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Walker wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:20 am
Nick_A wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 pm
Greta wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:32 am Given that every single person on the thread has agreed, why do you keep attacking? It's all a bit weird and obsessive IMO.

I wonder if evangelical Christians will ever muster the same passion for the poor or the natural environment as they do for attacking queer people? That would be a happy day, but unrealistic.
There is no attack against queer people.The attack if you want to call it that, is the current lunacy captivating the progressive mind that we are what we say we are. Martina is astute enough to see through it and not be afraid in these PC times to say it. Good for her
Neither should a self-proclaimed identity be a protective fantasy shield.

Playing the media like a fiddle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLx5OY21Bk

Evil?
As Jussie said: "you don't want to see the truth." Since we create our own reality truth is defined by the imagined seriousness of a claim and who makes it. To question this is an offense against political correctness.
“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.” ~ George Orwell.
Reality has changed in accordance with PC. Your reality has been created and to doubt it just proves some sort of psychological damage you've suffered. But cheer up. Your situation is not hopeless. Your government will help you to become normal once again. It has its ways.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:23 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:11 am
Frank N Stein wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm Ever heard of Mohammad Mosaddegh?
yep. 1953,

i know history.
Frank N Stein wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm Israel is Jewish.

yes, as long as it chooses that above being a Democracy/republic - it the same as Saudi Arabia.

a theocracy.

I support Republics, not theocracies.
I am not sure if Israel's constitution as a state has complete and exhaustive compliance to the tenets of the torah.

Saudi Arabia's constitution does have complete and exhaustive compliance to the tenets of the Koran.

If I am accurate (by chance, because I did not research this) in the two statements above, then Saudi Arabia is a theocracy, and Israel is not a theocracy.
Saudi Arabia is a a more practicing Theocracy than Israel.

per the legal documents - per the foundation of Israel, i know it tries to conform both its "jewishness and its democracy" into one - but via today's environment, per that document, if force to chose (when you can't have both - as when the demographics demand removel of one or the other) - it has chosen theocracy.

I'm sure Suadi Arabia is a similar "founding docutment" (all nations do) - I'd love to read it personally, do not know it nor read it.

I'm sure its is theocratically based.

if you have a link to it, i'd love to read it to expand my understanding of things.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Off topic.

Frant N Stein, i noted your post over on Are Techinca (was a member decades ago) about ISPs a weeks ago.

there is only one Frank N Stein, i assume.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:21 am
Frank N Stein wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm
Israel is Jewish. It's unique and wonderful.
what makes Israel "unique and wonderful"?

are you Israeli? - i.e. why do you defend here so much? what is your pesonal link to your bias WRT to her?

i wish to understand your bias here.
What a stupid question. Are you Palestinian? I'm simply delivering the more logical argument. I haven't seen any argument from you apart from some incoherent, emotive babbling.
Last edited by Frank N Stein on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:52 am Off topic.

Frant N Stein, i noted your post over on Are Techinca (was a member decades ago) about ISPs a weeks ago.

Never heard of it. There are probably dozens, if not hundreds, of Frank N Steins around the internet. That's the second time you have assumed I'm writing on other sites. Sigh. I don't.
What were they saying about ISPs?
-1-

Post by -1- »

gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:46 am

per the legal documents - per the foundation of Israel, i know it tries to conform both its "jewishness and its democracy" into one - but via today's environment, per that document, if force to chose (when you can't have both - as when the demographics demand removel of one or the other) - it has chosen theocracy.
Interesting topic. I think Israel is more "Jewish" than "Judaic". It is a country established expressly for Jews. So what makes a person Jewish? That's what you have to examine, among other things, when you want to decide how theocratic Israel is.

So... what is it that makes a person Jewish. Well, that's a question debated by Jews the world over. You can be born into being Jewish, but you can also convert. So it's not the blood line, per se, hard-and-fast. You can believe in the Torah, or not, but if you are Jewish, then you are, whether you are religious or not, and to what degree. Is it a race? (or more accurately, a "nation", in the nation-state sense?) No, you can be Sephardic, Ashkenazi, or else simply a Black man, a Chinese, or a Mauri, you can still be Jewish. (Sammy Davis, JR., as an example.) You may say you have to speak Hebrew or Yiddish, like a Hungarian must speak the Hungarian language, but there are many Jews in Israel who speak neither.

So since Israel is a state or country of Jews, it has to accommodate many forms of being Jewish, ONE OF THEM BEING RELIGIOUS OR OVERLY RELIGIOUS. This does not mean that that's the only way to look at Israel, or even the major way of looking at Israel. The underlying spirit of governing Israel recognizes that.

If Israel was a theocracy, and nothing else, then the seven-day war would have annihilated Israel. The one-hundred and twenty-nine day war would have also. And the forty-two day war, and the two-day war, and the three-hundred and ninety-six day war, too. Not to mention the thirty-one day war, the two-hundred and seventy seven day war, and the square root of minus six factorial day war.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 am
I was not a member, at all, but let me venture to say, site unseen, that ISP companies are money-grabbing, unethical firms, which specialize in cheating the customers and running high-tech servers without any education, knowledge, or insight into what constitutes a computer.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

PC idiots contradict themselves all the time. How often do you hear so-called 'trans' people bleating about how they 'always felt like a girl', loved playing with dolls, adored pink and purple, being a 'little princess' (barf), 'going shopping with their girlfriends', titter and gossip ('OMG facepalm') and generally being a pathetic adherent to every cliche and advertising gimmick that society uses to genuinely 'socially construct' what it is that makes 'girls girls'? It's only shallow, Americanised, products-of-advertising girls who behave like that anyway. Disney pink and purple are horrible gaudy colours, and I don't know of any child who is obsessed with playing with dolls and 'barbies'. Lots of girls like playing with trucks and lego--doesn't make them any less a girl. Plenty of women like dressing in a neutral sort of way--not tottering around on high heels with long hair and coated in makeup--they are still women though.
So 'trans girls' 'feel like' what they imagine 'proper girls' are supposed to 'feel like' i.e. a corny cliche that's all marketing gimmickry and no substance.
And why the whiny voices and silly mannerisms? Is that how they think women are 'supposed' to be? Again, I don't know a single woman who talks or acts like that.
So, what is it, exactly, that these people 'feel like'? How do they know what it 'feels like' to be a female? Actually it doesn't really 'feel like' anything in particular. It just 'is'.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am
Frank N Stein wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm
Israel is Jewish. It's unique and wonderful.

are you Israeli? - i.e. why do you defend here so much? what is your pesonal link to your bias WRT to her?

What a stupid question. Are you Palestinian? I'm simply delivering the more logical argument. I haven't seen any argument from you apart from some incoherent, emotive babbling.
my position was always clear, i affirm equal right for all persons regardless of their reilgion/race etc.

all my posts in this matter have been clear, you are just being willfully obtuse in not undertanding my view.

its a civil rights issue. you willfully reject my view.

so get lost bubba.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:52 am Off topic.

Never heard of it. There are probably dozens, if not hundreds, of Frank N Steins around the internet. That's the second time you have assumed I'm writing on other sites. Sigh. I don't.
thanks for clairification, so there are many 10's of prob in the interwebs, the other F.N.stien over there was not you.

now i know.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

your post is wise/apt particularly of Judasim, so i wll address it per my view of.
-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:46 am

Interesting topic.

yes i think so too.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm I think Israel is more "Jewish" than "Judaic".
I don;t see is distinction, but welcome you views of a difference between.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm It is a country established expressly for Jews.

yes, with the founding declairations of Israel to be both Jewish and Democractic..........of late her gov, is willing to through the latter under the buss for the preservation of the former.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm So what makes a person Jewish?
per my view - as a faith is it same as any other.

anyone that affirms YHWH as god, and denies Jesus as is Son, is a Jewish. regardless of their race,sex, etc....

If they affirm YHWH is Allah, then of course they are Muslims.

though theologically - and a reading of the Torah's theocracy = the Koran..the only distinction between one being a Jew or a Muslim, the the latters affirmation that the Koran affirms the former Torah is revalation from the same God.

so Jews that affirm the Torah affirm the same theology (one God, angels, Satan. etc.......only deny Allah is YHWH)

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm That's what you have to examine, among other things, when you want to decide how theocratic Israel is.
agreed.

Israel has her "declariations" - 1/2 Jewish and 1/2 secular democracy - and again the founders may have assumed those two ideals were naturally in comfomity - but Naziyahoo shows that in the real world those two may end up on conflict.

he chose Judaism over Secular Equity, i chose the opposite.

and since he is the head of state of israel, and so israel, my concience compells me to oppose Israel currently (denying civil rights to the non jews - morsly in occ territories - but to a lesser degree to israeli arabs too)

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm So... what is it that makes a person Jewish.

for me - it is a religion, if you affirm YHWH as god, and deny Christ as his son, and reject the Koran, you are a Jew.

for others it all about the Tribal Bloodline, even for these, they reject conversion to Judaism!

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm Well, that's a question debated by Jews the world over.
yep.

yet not it is not a debate for christians nor muslims........these Faiths affirm conversion and ignore bloodlines.

why? - i think due to history of centuries of occupation millinia ago.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm You can be born into being Jewish, but you can also convert. So it's not the blood line,

rabid rabbis deny conversion to Judaism.

read the "Kings Torah" - authored by two Kyrat Arba Rabbis 8 yrs ago - a nice full books about how it is proper to killed a non jew baby (so as to prevent him growing up to become an anti-semetic/terrorist).

BTW Baruch Goldstien is though of a Jewish Hero by most Fudie Jews in the WB - instead of a terrorist that killed 30? muslims.

Goldstien was a an American from NYC, and a DOCTOR! (hypocratic oath - oath smoth!!!!!!!!) 20 yrs prior to moving the :holy land" tirning into a rabid animal of Judaic faith and mudering 30+ folks while they prayed.
-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm per se, hard-and-fast. You can believe in the Torah, or not, but if you are Jewish, then you are, whether you are religious or not, and to what degree. Is it a race? (or more accurately, a "nation", in the nation-state sense?) No, you can be Sephardic, Ashkenazi, or else simply a Black man, a Chinese, or a Mauri, you can still be Jewish.

jews 1500 yrs ago converted some Chinese - so yes there are a few thousand chinese that are Jewish today.

as there are Blacks (Ethiopeans) - due to history millinia ago.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm (Sammy Davis, JR., as an example.)
I know he was a Jew.

did he convert or was he a jew due to culture/an ethiopeon?

it important to be specific.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm You may say you have to speak Hebrew or Yiddish, like a Hungarian must speak the Hungarian language, but there are many Jews in Israel who speak neither.
the Holocost (mostly Jews died, but 50-percent of the dead were Roma (but Roma are all theaves, and have no Loby to remeber then so "mudd'perople'" ) removed Yiddish.

Yiddish will be a dead language soon.

as latin is today.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm So since Israel is a state or country of Jews, it has to accommodate many forms of being Jewish, ONE OF THEM BEING RELIGIOUS OR OVERLY RELIGIOUS. This does not mean that that's the only way to look at Israel, or even the major way of looking at Israel. The underlying spirit of governing Israel recognizes that.
no clue of what you are asking/saying. you post has wisdom, so ask clarify so i can discuss with you.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm If Israel was a theocracy, and nothing else,
never said "nothing else" - it was founded upon 50/50 - Jewish democracy.

Naziyahoo chose years ago the only value the Jewish half of those founding documents.

BTW after King Faruq(sp) got ride of the english, and the same for Syria (from the French) and Jordan..........I'd love for you to provide me of those Soviern Nation's founding documents.

are their Theocractic in nature?

I'm too lazy to find educate myself, but if you have the time and will, you can inform yourself and educate me with a few links concerning the "founding national documents" of Egypt, Syria, and Jordan.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm then the seven-day war would have annihilated Israel.

I don't follow your conculsion.

that if isreal was a theocracy he would of last the 7 day war.

non-secuiter for me.

welcome how not for you though.

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm The one-hundred and twenty-nine day war would have also. And the forty-two day war, and the two-day war, and the three-hundred and ninety-six day war, too. Not to mention the thirty-one day war, the two-hundred and seventy seven day war, and the square root of minus six factorial day war.
lol.

thanks for reply BTW. welcome more from you if willing.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 pm
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am

my position was always clear, i affirm equal right for all persons regardless of their reilgion/race etc.

all my posts in this matter have been clear, you are just being willfully obtuse in not undertanding my view.

its a civil rights issue. you willfully reject my view.

so get lost bubba.
Clear as mud. You don't fool me for a second. 8)