DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7929
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:11 am
Greta wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:22 am
Dachshund, I don't think anyone will worry about being called "unbalanced", or any of your rich collection of epithets, by you.

You have no credibility and most certainly not a conservative as you claim, with your wish to disenfranchise half of the population because they don't have a penis.
Do you know what one of your biggest problems is Greta? ( And trust me , you have got lots of problems)

I'll tell you...

It is the fact that you were never married to a real man -i.e. a good, strong, decent man -, and never had a family.

Simple as that.

Regards

Dachshund
ROFLMAO. I love it when males talk about 'real men' as if 'man' is a synonym for 'noble, god-like person with a penis'. FFS. You conceited little wanker. (Ohh, I insulted the Nazi vermin. I will probably get banned now.)

Dachshund
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Dachshund » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

ROFLMAO. I love it when males talk about 'real men' as if 'man' is a synonym for 'noble, god-like person with a penis'. FFS. You conceited little wanker. (Ohh, I insulted the Nazi vermin. I will probably get banned now.)
(1) I don't know what the acronym "ROFLMAO" means. Do tell.

(2) No, I didn't suggest "real men" were God-like entities "with a penis", my dear. Rather,I would define a real man as a man who has a clear, intuitive understanding that all normal women want men to take charge in a heterosexual relationship. A "real man" is a man who possesses an innate, pre-rational/pre-theoretical realisation that all women - either explicitly or subconsciously - crave their own subjugation before male authority in any intimate heterosexual relationship. Nietzsche sums it up nicely when he notes (quote): "The happiness of the man is: I will. The happiness of the woman is: he wills." How very true.

(3) Women like men taking control and calling the shots; women only ever genuinely respect those men who firmly discipline them when they misbehave. To quote Nietzsche again: "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he want woman, as the most most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche is dead right; women are extremely dangerous "playthings". This is because they are, in fact, far more cunning, clever and wicked than men. (When I say they are more clever, I mean they generally have a greater capacity for textbook-type, instrumental rational (Enlightenment -style) reasoning than men, but I would emphasise that the facility for "cold", "calculating" rational cognition and genuine wisdom are two different balls of wax entirely. For example, the French philosophers Helvetius, Voltaire and Rousseau were masters of rational argumentation, but all three were exposed as utter fools by the French Revolution and its nightmarish consequences). Because they are so unspeakably artful and prone to evil doings, men who become involved in a relationship with them need to set VERY firm moral boundaries for their behaviour, and whenever a boundary is transgressed ( as it often will be) a man will need to pull his woman promptly and sharply back into line. This is effectively the same advice the little old woman gives to Nietzsche's Zarathustra, namely: "When thou goest to woman take thy whip." In other words, if you intend to get yourself mixed up with a woman (or women) , remember you will often need to (metaphorically) "whip" them back into line, because they are naturally wired-up to misbehave (and misbehave often and misbehave very badly), especially in their interpersonal relationships with men; and if you are not the whiphand in such a relationship with a woman then you are absolutely guaranteed to find yourself immersed - before too long - in a world of chaos, grief and torment. How very true !!

Thus Spake the Dachshund

Woof, Woof !!!

Dachshund
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Dachshund » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:28 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

ROFLMAO. I love it when males talk about 'real men' as if 'man' is a synonym for 'noble, god-like person with a penis'. FFS. You conceited little wanker. (Ohh, I insulted the Nazi vermin. I will probably get banned now.)
PS: There is absolutely nothing more distasteful than a foul-mouthed woman. Didn't your mother ever teach you that it was not ladylike to call people "wankers" or "Nazi vermin" or use the "F" word? What you need is your mouth washing out with a good dose of soap, vulgar little wretch that you are!

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7929
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:40 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:28 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

ROFLMAO. I love it when males talk about 'real men' as if 'man' is a synonym for 'noble, god-like person with a penis'. FFS. You conceited little wanker. (Ohh, I insulted the Nazi vermin. I will probably get banned now.)
PS: There is absolutely nothing more distasteful than a foul-mouthed woman. Didn't your mother ever teach you that it was not ladylike to call people "wankers" or "Nazi vermin" or use the "F" word? What you need is your mouth washing out with a good dose of soap, vulgar little wretch that you are!
Oh my. Your good opinion of me is what I live for. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7929
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

ROFLMAO. I love it when males talk about 'real men' as if 'man' is a synonym for 'noble, god-like person with a penis'. FFS. You conceited little wanker. (Ohh, I insulted the Nazi vermin. I will probably get banned now.)
(1) I don't know what the acronym "ROFLMAO" means. Do tell.

(2) No, I didn't suggest "real men" were God-like entities "with a penis", my dear. Rather,I would define a real man as a man who has a clear, intuitive understanding that all normal women want men to take charge in a heterosexual relationship. A "real man" is a man who possesses an innate, pre-rational/pre-theoretical realisation that all women - either explicitly or subconsciously - crave their own subjugation before male authority in any intimate heterosexual relationship. Nietzsche sums it up nicely when he notes (quote): "The happiness of the man is: I will. The happiness of the woman is: he wills." How very true.

(3) Women like men taking control and calling the shots; women only ever genuinely respect those men who firmly discipline them when they misbehave. To quote Nietzsche again: "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he want woman, as the most most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche is dead right; women are extremely dangerous "playthings". This is because they are, in fact, far more cunning, clever and wicked than men. (When I say they are more clever, I mean they generally have a greater capacity for textbook-type, instrumental rational (Enlightenment -style) reasoning than men, but I would emphasise that the facility for "cold", "calculating" rational cognition and genuine wisdom are two different balls of wax entirely. For example, the French philosophers Helvetius, Voltaire and Rousseau were masters of rational argumentation, but all three were exposed as utter fools by the French Revolution and its nightmarish consequences). Because they are so unspeakably artful and prone to evil doings, men who become involved in a relationship with them need to set VERY firm moral boundaries for their behaviour, and whenever a boundary is transgressed ( as it often will be) a man will need to pull his woman promptly and sharply back into line. This is effectively the same advice the little old woman gives to Nietzsche's Zarathustra, namely: "When thou goest to woman take thy whip." In other words, if you intend to get yourself mixed up with a woman (or women) , remember you will often need to (metaphorically) "whip" them back into line, because they are naturally wired-up to misbehave (and misbehave often and misbehave very badly), especially in their interpersonal relationships with men; and if you are not the whiphand in such a relationship with a woman then you are absolutely guaranteed to find yourself immersed - before too long - in a world of chaos, grief and torment. How very true !!

Thus Spake the Dachshund

Woof, Woof !!!
You are aptly named, 'little wiener'.

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 3096
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Lacewing » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Dachshund to Veggie wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm
No, I didn't suggest "real men" were God-like entities "with a penis", my dear. Rather,I would define a real man as a man who has a clear, intuitive understanding that all normal women want men to take charge in a heterosexual relationship. A "real man" is a man who possesses an innate, pre-rational/pre-theoretical realisation that all women - either explicitly or subconsciously - crave their own subjugation before male authority in any intimate heterosexual relationship. Nietzsche sums it up nicely when he notes (quote): "The happiness of the man is: I will. The happiness of the woman is: he wills." How very true.
How absurd. Any creature can be trained into submission. That is NOT "NORMAL".

A creature with a penis is not the preferred leader. Many females throughout nature lead... and some eat the males when they're done with them. The human concept of "normal" is distorted and has been manufactured. The male concept of women wanting males to subjugate them is a rationalization to validate male distortion and destruction.

There is no such thing as a "real man"... it's just more ego talking.

Wyman
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Wyman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:06 pm

Greta wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 pm
Black people created jazz, one of the great cultural achievements of the 20th century, bringing joy to billions of all colours over the years.

This appears to be a vastly better better legacy than that of white supremacists.


[Large font to cut through D'hund's torrent of National Front propaganda)]
Also blues and rock n' roll

Wyman
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Wyman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

ROFLMAO. I love it when males talk about 'real men' as if 'man' is a synonym for 'noble, god-like person with a penis'. FFS. You conceited little wanker. (Ohh, I insulted the Nazi vermin. I will probably get banned now.)
(1) I don't know what the acronym "ROFLMAO" means. Do tell.

(2) No, I didn't suggest "real men" were God-like entities "with a penis", my dear. Rather,I would define a real man as a man who has a clear, intuitive understanding that all normal women want men to take charge in a heterosexual relationship. A "real man" is a man who possesses an innate, pre-rational/pre-theoretical realisation that all women - either explicitly or subconsciously - crave their own subjugation before male authority in any intimate heterosexual relationship. Nietzsche sums it up nicely when he notes (quote): "The happiness of the man is: I will. The happiness of the woman is: he wills." How very true.

(3) Women like men taking control and calling the shots; women only ever genuinely respect those men who firmly discipline them when they misbehave. To quote Nietzsche again: "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he want woman, as the most most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche is dead right; women are extremely dangerous "playthings". This is because they are, in fact, far more cunning, clever and wicked than men. (When I say they are more clever, I mean they generally have a greater capacity for textbook-type, instrumental rational (Enlightenment -style) reasoning than men, but I would emphasise that the facility for "cold", "calculating" rational cognition and genuine wisdom are two different balls of wax entirely. For example, the French philosophers Helvetius, Voltaire and Rousseau were masters of rational argumentation, but all three were exposed as utter fools by the French Revolution and its nightmarish consequences). Because they are so unspeakably artful and prone to evil doings, men who become involved in a relationship with them need to set VERY firm moral boundaries for their behaviour, and whenever a boundary is transgressed ( as it often will be) a man will need to pull his woman promptly and sharply back into line. This is effectively the same advice the little old woman gives to Nietzsche's Zarathustra, namely: "When thou goest to woman take thy whip." In other words, if you intend to get yourself mixed up with a woman (or women) , remember you will often need to (metaphorically) "whip" them back into line, because they are naturally wired-up to misbehave (and misbehave often and misbehave very badly), especially in their interpersonal relationships with men; and if you are not the whiphand in such a relationship with a woman then you are absolutely guaranteed to find yourself immersed - before too long - in a world of chaos, grief and torment. How very true !!

Thus Spake the Dachshund

Woof, Woof !!!
You sound like someone who has never had a loving relationship with a woman. Perhaps also Nietzsche's problem.

Dachshund
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Dachshund » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:42 pm
You are aptly named, 'little wiener'.

[/quote]

You prefer your wieners BIG I take it ? Shame you obviously aren't getting any. ( And Golly Gee Whizz, I wonder why that could be ? Hint, hint - maybe real men find the kind of BS that gushes out of your mouth 24/7 a total sexual turn-off). I think If you were being properly "serviced" then you wouldn't be wasting your time writing the kind of frustrated," disappear-up-your-own- cultural Marxist- quasi-intellectual-butt-hole, liberal drivel that you do on this forum, would you darling ? :lol:

Thus Spake the Dachshund

The true Warp and Woof, Woof of this forum !!

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4397
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

ATTENTION SEEKING CAPS LOCK TITLE

Post by Greta » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:17 pm

Wyman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 pm
You sound like someone who has never had a loving relationship with a woman. Perhaps also Nietzsche's problem.
Good point. The risk is that frustration and bitterness can infect a person's philosophies if they are not of a personality type to ever question themselves.

Perhaps the latter is most key - is a person capable of admitting they are wrong and moving on and learning, or is their learning focused on ever more inventive ways of justifying their emotionally-driven opinions? I think a person can be frustrated and angry and yet still rise above in terms of their philosophy or science, but that takes self knowledge and humility.

Wyman wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:06 pm
Greta wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 pm
Black people created jazz, one of the great cultural achievements of the 20th century, bringing joy to billions of all colours over the years.

This appears to be a vastly better better legacy than that of white supremacists.
Also blues and rock n' roll
True.

The black contribution to and influence on the great music over the years has been huge - Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker, John and Alice Coltrane, Miles Davis, Earl Palmer, Art Tatum, Billie Holliday, Muddy Waters, Bessie Smith, BB King, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Max Roach, McCoy Tyner, Thelonius Monk, James Brown, Diana Ross, Ella Fitzgerald, Herbie Hancock, Count Basie, Nina Simone, Wes Montgomery, Billy Cobham etc etc.

Impenitent
Posts: 2262
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Impenitent » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:18 pm

not to mention Motown...

-Imp

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Frank N Stein » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:42 pm
You are aptly named, 'little wiener'.
You prefer your wieners BIG I take it ? Shame you obviously aren't getting any. ( And Golly Gee Whizz, I wonder why that could be ? Hint, hint - maybe real men find the kind of BS that gushes out of your mouth 24/7 a total sexual turn-off). I think If you were being properly "serviced" then you wouldn't be wasting your time writing the kind of frustrated," disappear-up-your-own- cultural Marxist- quasi-intellectual-butt-hole, liberal drivel that you do on this forum, would you darling ? :lol:

Thus Spake the Dachshund

The true Warp and Woof, Woof of this forum !!
[/quote]

Yawn.

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 4397
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Greta » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 am

Impenitent wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:18 pm
not to mention Motown...

-Imp
I was thinking afterwards that I'd forgotten Stevie Wonder - one of the most freakishly talented musicians of the modern era.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 7929
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:35 am

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:18 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:25 am

ROFLMAO. I love it when males talk about 'real men' as if 'man' is a synonym for 'noble, god-like person with a penis'. FFS. You conceited little wanker. (Ohh, I insulted the Nazi vermin. I will probably get banned now.)
(1) I don't know what the acronym "ROFLMAO" means. Do tell.

(2) No, I didn't suggest "real men" were God-like entities "with a penis", my dear. Rather,I would define a real man as a man who has a clear, intuitive understanding that all normal women want men to take charge in a heterosexual relationship. A "real man" is a man who possesses an innate, pre-rational/pre-theoretical realisation that all women - either explicitly or subconsciously - crave their own subjugation before male authority in any intimate heterosexual relationship. Nietzsche sums it up nicely when he notes (quote): "The happiness of the man is: I will. The happiness of the woman is: he wills." How very true.

(3) Women like men taking control and calling the shots; women only ever genuinely respect those men who firmly discipline them when they misbehave. To quote Nietzsche again: "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he want woman, as the most most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche is dead right; women are extremely dangerous "playthings". This is because they are, in fact, far more cunning, clever and wicked than men. (When I say they are more clever, I mean they generally have a greater capacity for textbook-type, instrumental rational (Enlightenment -style) reasoning than men, but I would emphasise that the facility for "cold", "calculating" rational cognition and genuine wisdom are two different balls of wax entirely. For example, the French philosophers Helvetius, Voltaire and Rousseau were masters of rational argumentation, but all three were exposed as utter fools by the French Revolution and its nightmarish consequences). Because they are so unspeakably artful and prone to evil doings, men who become involved in a relationship with them need to set VERY firm moral boundaries for their behaviour, and whenever a boundary is transgressed ( as it often will be) a man will need to pull his woman promptly and sharply back into line. This is effectively the same advice the little old woman gives to Nietzsche's Zarathustra, namely: "When thou goest to woman take thy whip." In other words, if you intend to get yourself mixed up with a woman (or women) , remember you will often need to (metaphorically) "whip" them back into line, because they are naturally wired-up to misbehave (and misbehave often and misbehave very badly), especially in their interpersonal relationships with men; and if you are not the whiphand in such a relationship with a woman then you are absolutely guaranteed to find yourself immersed - before too long - in a world of chaos, grief and torment. How very true !!

Thus Spake the Dachshund

Woof, Woof !!!
Do little wiener dogs even 'woof' or do they just squeak annoyingly?

Walker
Posts: 6530
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Walker » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:01 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:35 am

Do little wiener dogs even 'woof' or do they just squeak annoyingly?
Have you seen the famous Honey-Badger video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Those little dogs were designed to interact with Honey-Badgers.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests