Bias Against Transgenders

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: Bias Against Transgenders

Post by -1- »

Walker wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:46 am I once heard that 90% of complete human growth occurs inside the womb.

Can this be twue?
No, it's not twue.

So you probably did not hear it on the Internet, but heard it in some bible-study group. They like to use false and misleading statistics and science "facts" in those circles, more so than in communist regimes.

Here's the math proof:

You grow from 0 inches to fourteen inches inside the womb.

Outside the womb you grow from 14 inches to 60-80 inches on the average.

This means that only 13.8430 percent of human growth occurs in the womb.

Numbers don't lie. Humans lie, because we are not sheer numbers. Although our sheer numbers are... finish this sentence for me, will ya, please.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 am
Walker wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:46 am I once heard that 90% of complete human growth occurs inside the womb.

Can this be twue?
No, it's not twue.

So you probably did not hear it on the Internet, but heard it in some bible-study group. They like to use false and misleading statistics and science "facts" in those circles, more so than in communist regimes.

Here's the math proof:

You grow from 0 inches to fourteen inches inside the womb.

Outside the womb you grow from 14 inches to 60-80 inches on the average.

This means that only 13.8430 percent of human growth occurs in the womb.

Numbers don't lie. Humans lie, because we are not sheer numbers. Although our sheer numbers are... finish this sentence for me, will ya, please.
Never been to one * .
Is that what they talk about, -1-?

It sounds twue, when you consider …

The actual difference between 0 and 21 is much greater than the difference between 21 and 72, when 0 represents none of a human life rather than merely an abstract concept that exists only in the mind.

Human life is not an abstract concept, a body is meat (thing), and a human is more than meat.

The difference between no-human and functional human (newborn) is much greater than the difference between a thing and more of that thing. From zero to living is a gap so big humans still can't bridge it.

Maybe an entity a trillion times smarter than a human can figure out that 0-21 part, eh?
:wink:
What would you call such an entity?

The difference between an extremely low-maintenance pump that can last for 80 years +, and no pump, is a much greater difference than the difference between a small pump and a large pump.

Your confusion of math with reality can also be found in other walks of life, such as the $40-$200 trillion Green Energy Plan dreamed up by that little Bonx progressive who was raised elsewhere within the advantages and protections of money.

* Other than being dragged to Sunday school a few times as a tyke (pre-airconditioning) where we learned of bible stories ... and the ceremonial prayers that precede public functionary events.
Last edited by Walker on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:18 am I am just making clear that, no, we are not born perfect. No need for a whole song and dance about it.
But, what you call a song-and-dance* is actually a rational falsification of your incoherent attempt at falsification.

Rationality is not acceptable to you, of course there's no need to speculate why that is, although emotional issues can cloud a one-note song straight into a chorus singing "no".

Do you know the best actual one-note lyric, dear Greta?
(On second thought, riddle me this. Do you know the best one-lyric song that can be sung with many or one note?)

* You hit the note that often causes the thought of this cartoonish amalgamation of life experience. Why do they call it, Ragtime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfnnujU1DUk
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:59 pm
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:04 am
You know perfectly well what a Jewish minority would mean (and you don't give a damn).
IF you affirmed humanity it would mean nothing other than another Democracy.

but you and your panties seem to be bunched in the concept of "a Jewish minority = end to democracy"

you seem to affirm that muslims (via their nature) are unable to support a Democratic state (and so its A-OK to put 3/4 million is an Open Ghetto, the other 3/4 million under Marshal Law without the rights of Israeli Citizenship.

all in order to affirm your bigotry.

Unlike you, i do not affirm your view nor means.
I am sure they would all live happily ever after together :roll: . Of course muslims can support a Democratic state but unfortunately the US and GB have never allowed them to do that. Ever heard of Mohammad Mosaddegh?
Israel is Jewish. It's unique and wonderful. You would be better occupied protesting about your own countries meddling and mischief in the rest of the ME.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

I'm just anxious to see a picture of the new PC Greta dressed in a jijab following behind a Muslim man who just had to tell her to be quiet. Now that would be real progress.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 pm I'm just anxious to see a picture of the new PC Greta dressed in a jijab following behind a Muslim man who just had to tell her to be quiet. Now that would be real progress.
What sort of a fugging bullshit is this, Nick_A?

My guess is that Greta got tired of this board, and found outside interests. I am tending in that direction, too, except on nights like tonight, when there is no social event happening in my town.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

-1- wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:40 am
Nick_A wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 pm I'm just anxious to see a picture of the new PC Greta dressed in a jijab following behind a Muslim man who just had to tell her to be quiet. Now that would be real progress.
What sort of a fugging bullshit is this, Nick_A?

My guess is that Greta got tired of this board, and found outside interests. I am tending in that direction, too, except on nights like tonight, when there is no social event happening in my town.
And here I thought you were in favor of social justice. Oh well, live and learn.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 am
And here I thought you were in favor of social justice. Oh well, live and learn.
Hehe. "Social justice." That's belied by Quantanimo Bay, by ISIS, by practically everyone who fights his or her way to the top.

If social justice existed, it would have to be invented first, then defined, then refined, until it were put in a practical, yet ethically acceptable way.

We are not advanced even one step of the thousand steps that lead us, a species of conscience, to there.
-1-

Post by -1- »

HI, Walker, I was convinced you were religious, and belonged to a church group. Well, I guess I was wrong.

I have talked to some proselytizers, of all kinds of Christian denomination, and that's the same spirit they breathed into the conversation which I alluded to.

Now, about the math: difference.

You wrote, "The actual difference between 0 and 21 is much greater than the difference between 21 and 72, when 0 represents none of a human life rather than merely an abstract concept that exists only in the mind."

The difference between two numbers A and B is expressed as A-B. The difference is the absolute value of the subtraction between A and B. So the difference is actually |A-B| or |B-A| and the two are the same.

The difference between 0 and 21 is 21. The difference between 21 and 72 is 51. Which is bigger? Obviously, 51 is bigger than 21.

This is math. Please don't tell me that I am confused.

------------

As to your other objection, which tries to make a difference between non-living matter and living matter with souls: yes, the difference is great, but it can't be expressed in numbers. That is so because you can only subtract like things. You can add five apples to seven apples to have twelve apples, but six apples plus fourteen oranges can't be expressed by one single solitary number. Unless you use the word "fruit", which changes the entire problem.

Likewise, you can't subtract four apples from seventeen oranges. But you can subtract seventeen bananas from fourty-eight bananas.

So you can't, there is no mathematical way, of expressing a difference between the living and the dead matter.

So far so good.

--------------------

If you say that the difference between unliving matter and living matter is greater than between living matter and living matter, well, that's either obvious, or if you convert it into a mathematical description, then it's incalculable.
Greta

Post by Greta »

I'm looking forward to when Nick finally accepts that he does not like women and is caught servicing a six foot stud in a public toilet block.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-1- wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:47 am This is math. Please don't tell me that I am confused.
Relax. You only repeat yourself.

Here’s an equation from reality math to ponder:

Penniless family + million dollar NICU costs = live baby on the hospital dime

Conclusions
Newborns in the United States are increasingly likely to be admitted to a NICU, and these units are increasingly caring for normal-birth-weight and term infants. The implications of these trends are not clear, but our findings raise questions about how this high-intensity resource is being used.”
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamape ... le/2381545

-1- wrote:HI, Walker, I was convinced you were religious, and belonged to a church group. Well, I guess I was wrong.
Odd that you would think that. Maybe you've been reading the erroneous opinions of others or their litany of -isms that weren't corrected, or perhaps some quote function got fouled up somewhere, which has been known to happen.

If you look at it in terms of algebra, which is philosophical math: (religious individual = church group) needs a proof.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Walker wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:14 am
-1- wrote:HI, Walker, I was convinced you were religious, and belonged to a church group. Well, I guess I was wrong.
Odd that you would think that. Maybe you've been reading the erroneous opinions of others or their litany of -isms that weren't corrected, or perhaps some quote function got fouled up somewhere, which has been known to happen.
Maybe. Or maybe that you do stand by a religious / Christian conviction.

The more I know, the more I realize Christianity is splintered even more ways than just the 45,000 (approximate number) of different denominations indicate. I realize now that there are individual Christians, and furthermore, there are people who call themselves Christian and deny everyone else the right to call themselves Christian.

So there is only one True Christian left in the world.

Is that you?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:18 am
I'm looking forward to when Nick finally accepts that he does not like women and is caught servicing a six foot stud in a public toilet block.
I'll have you know I am a great admirer of the diverse value of the female behind as it pertains to the entirety of a woman's earthly expressions. For example when she's good a man can kiss it. when she's bad a man can spank it. A man can show his appreciation for a woman by pinching it and when she wants to play, he can play with it. How better can can the diversity of female ASSets be acknowledged than paying by paying proper attention to the nicely rounded female behind?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

-1- wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:14 am
Maybe. Or maybe that you do stand by a religious / Christian conviction.

The more I know, the more I realize Christianity is splintered even more ways than just the 45,000 (approximate number) of different denominations indicate. I realize now that there are individual Christians, and furthermore, there are people who call themselves Christian and deny everyone else the right to call themselves Christian.

So there is only one True Christian left in the world.

Is that you?
Before deciding who is a Christian you must know the purpose of Christianity which I don't think you do.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm
Greta wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:18 am
I'll have you know I am a great admirer of the diverse value of the female behind as it pertains to the entirety of a woman's earthly expressions. For example when she's good a man can kiss it. when she's bad a man can spank it. A man can show his appreciation for a woman by pinching it and when she wants to play, he can play with it. How better can can the diversity of female ASSets be acknowledged than paying by paying proper attention to the nicely rounded female behind?
It appears that you are trying to show how hetero you are by waxing lyrical about bottoms. Noted.