Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Is A Universal Language Possible?

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:41 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Q.E.D
For example you just lied that I'm not making counter-arguments. But 95% of the time you don't make arguments so there is nothing to counter. The other 5% was easily countered but you didn't understand that either.

See the above one is what is really an ad hominem: you lied about me. It's what most narcissists do, they project what they do onto the other person.
There's an insight.

It begs at least two questions: Is Atla projecting? Is Atla a narcissist?
No, it doesn't beg the question, but playing such ad-hominem games is pretty much what you do all day long ever since you registered.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:44 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:38 pm See the above one is what is really an ad hominem: you lied about me. It's what most narcissists do, they project what they do onto the other person.
There's an insight.

No, it doesn't beg the question, but playing such ad-hominem games is pretty much what you do all day long ever since you registered.
Come on! It's a Philosophy forum! All questions must be asked.

If you were a narcissist and didn't know it how would you determine whether you were projecting the above accusation right about now?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 pm
There's an insight.

If you were a narcissist and didn't know it how would you determine whether you were projecting the above accusation right about now?
If you lie you lie, it's as simple as that. How about you own your behaviour for once?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm

If you lie you lie, it's as simple as that. How about you own your behaviour for once?
More projection?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 pm

More projection?
You lied: I don't make counter-arguments, which is completely untrue. (Actually I haven't even lost a debate on this forum yet.)
Instead now you lied again: that I keep projecting, but that's your game too, I'm not here for such games.
Add to that the dozens of earlier lies you made.

It's what you do. Own it maybe. :)
Logik

Post by Logik »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 pm Actually I haven't even lost a debate on this forum yet.
Isn't this what a narcissist would say?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:07 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 pm Actually I haven't even lost a debate on this forum yet.
Isn't this what a narcissist would say?
Maybe, or maybe someone with extremely high existential intelligence who really already considered all the ideas on this forum.

A narcissistic person would say the things you keep saying, actually.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm Maybe, or maybe someone with extremely high existential intelligence who really already considered all the ideas on this forum.

A narcissist would keep asking questions?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:11 pm Maybe, or maybe someone with extremely high existential intelligence who really already considered all the ideas on this forum.

No, a narcissist would ask: "A narcissist would keep asking questions?" in order to deliberately misrepresent what was said, in order to play the victim.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm

No, a narcissist would ask: "A narcissist would keep asking questions?" in order to deliberately misrepresent what was said, in order to play the victim.
Isn't that how confirmation bias works?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm
Isn't that how confirmation bias works?
More no than yes
Logik

Post by Logik »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 pm More no than yes
Great! So I trust you are going to tell us all about your attempts to falsify your hypothesis?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 pm
Great! So I trust you are going to tell us all about your attempts to falsify your hypothesis?
Maybe turn to these "us" people you dishonestly keep referring to, if you need more attention.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm
Maybe turn to these "us" people you dishonestly keep referring to, if you need more attention.
You don't like peer review, do you? You don't like your work being scrutinised and your conclusions being questioned.

I wonder why.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Logik wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:33 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm
You don't like peer review, do you? You don't like your work being scrutinised and your conclusions being questioned.

I wonder why.
More lies about me.
Btw most kinda sane people left on this forum see you more or less the same way I do. Lying about this fact too is what you would do, obviously. Even though everyone knows it. "We" know it so who is your "us"? The other nutters? :)

And actually talking about "work" and "peer review" also shows how much of a bullshitter you are.

Maybe you should face the fact that you are simply sick. Btw weren't you already banned last time? Is a renick even allowed?