All Problems are Rooted in Ideology and Intuition

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Logik

Re: All Problems are Rooted in Ideology and Intuition

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:53 pm Prediction is just an interpretation of the future.
Well, I think it's kind of useful to predict whether there's enough toilet paper BEFORE you start taking a shit.

You only make that mistake once.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:00 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:53 pm Prediction is just an interpretation of the future.
Well, I think it's kind of useful to predict whether there's enough toilet paper BEFORE you start taking a shit.

You keep using that word "useful" over and over again like a broken record...and it is starting to sound "dirty" to me, like the word "useful" is becoming synonymous to "whore" or "mercenary" in my mind.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:45 pm

You keep using that word "useful" over and over again like a broken record...and it is starting to sound "dirty" to me, like the word "useful" is becoming synonymous to "whore" or "mercenary" in my mind.
Don’t get too triggered, it is just a word.

It answers the “Why?” question.

Why do you seek that which you seek?
Why do go into the depths of metaphysics?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Why do you seek that which you seek!
Actually it doesn't. "Use" is just a projection of the observer's subjective state and is entirely relativistic.

"Use"....use...use....hmm...usuary.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Actually it doesn't. "Use" is just a projection of the observer's subjective state and is entirely relativistic.

Why did you define “use”?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:54 pm

I did not do or not do anything...the word just seems to bend to other higher laws and projects itself in a linear manner to various grades.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:00 pm

I did not do or not do anything...the word just seems to bend to other higher laws and projects itself in a linear manner to various grades.
Why did you say that?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:05 pm
Why did you say that?
So the "word", or rather "symbol", of "use" does not progress to various "words/symbols" as grades of it?
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Why did you say that?
So the "word", or rather "symbol", of "use" does not progress to various "words/symbols" as grades of it?
Why should the symbol not progress to other various words/symbols as grades of it?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:17 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:15 pm
Why did you say that?
Why should the symbol not progress to other various words/symbols as grades of it?
It eliminates the meaning of the prior symbol unless all progress maintains a self-referentiality.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm It eliminates the meaning of the prior symbol unless all progress maintains a self-referentiality.
Why should we maintain the meaning of the prior symbol and maintain self-referentiality?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:59 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm It eliminates the meaning of the prior symbol unless all progress maintains a self-referentiality.
Why should we maintain the meaning of the prior symbol and maintain self-referentiality?
Because the symbol which progresses from the prior symbol, using the "use"/"usefulness" example provided prior, always observes that with a progressive variation comes a self-cycling and maintenance of the prior variable.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:07 pm Because the symbol which progresses from the prior symbol, using the "use"/"usefulness" example provided prior, always observes that with a progressive variation comes a self-cycling and maintenance of the prior variable.
Why do you want to maintain the prior variable?

You said so yourself. The problem is reason. No reason - no problem.

The problem is symbols. No symbols - no problem.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:15 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:07 pm Because the symbol which progresses from the prior symbol, using the "use"/"usefulness" example provided prior, always observes that with a progressive variation comes a self-cycling and maintenance of the prior variable.
Why do you want to maintain the prior variable?

You said so yourself. The problem is reason. No reason - no problem.

The problem is symbols. No symbols - no problem.
The problem is symbols and the problem is reason, and they must be negated. But if they are negated, reason as "measurement" occurs and we are left with a new rational process altogether.

Killing philosophy just results in philosophy resurrecting itself.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:18 pm The problem is symbols and the problem is reason, and they must be negated. But if they are negated, reason as "measurement" occurs and we are left with a new rational process altogether.

Killing philosophy just results in philosophy resurrecting itself.
Why are symbols and reason a problem?
Why must they be negated?
Why encourage the resurrection of philosophy by killing it?