How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 1996
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Age » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:51 am

bahman wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:56 pm
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
bahman wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm

So you are saying the idea, instruction, is built within matter?
Are you asking me a question or are you telling me something?

The question mark at the end of your sentence implies that you are asking me a question, but your words infer otherwise.
I am asking a question.
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Either way, you have completely misconstrued what I actually said, which is; IF ...., then .... .
I don't think so. Could you please elaborate that what I misconstrued?
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
bahman wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm
How an idea can cause matter to behave accordingly?
This question has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I actually said.
It is a important question if you consider the next question too. Instruction is either subjective or objective.
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Maybe if you read what I wrote again you will understand what I actually said.
I think I understood you good.
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
bahman wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm
Unless it is not an idea and instead is something objective.
Are 'instructions' something objective?
Instruction is either an idea/subjective or objective. Which one do you pick?
You asked: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?.
I answered: IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW blind matter behaves accordingly.

Some instructions are ideas/subjective (like living in a truly peaceful word), some instructions are objective (like within dna), which 'instructions' are you referring to here?

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by bahman » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm

Age wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:51 am
bahman wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:56 pm
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm


Are you asking me a question or are you telling me something?

The question mark at the end of your sentence implies that you are asking me a question, but your words infer otherwise.
I am asking a question.
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Either way, you have completely misconstrued what I actually said, which is; IF ...., then .... .
I don't think so. Could you please elaborate that what I misconstrued?
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm

This question has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I actually said.
It is a important question if you consider the next question too. Instruction is either subjective or objective.
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
Maybe if you read what I wrote again you will understand what I actually said.
I think I understood you good.
Age wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm

Are 'instructions' something objective?
Instruction is either an idea/subjective or objective. Which one do you pick?
You asked: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?.
I answered: IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW blind matter behaves accordingly.

Some instructions are ideas/subjective (like living in a truly peaceful word), some instructions are objective (like within dna), which 'instructions' are you referring to here?
There is a problem in each case. Matter should be aware of subjective instruction therefore it should be conscious. One can ask how an objective instruction behave in specific way and assuming that there is another objective instruction leads to infinite regress.

gaffo
Posts: 2124
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by gaffo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:04 am

Cerveny wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am
gaffo wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:09 am
bahman wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:29 pm
We know that the behavior of matter can be described in term of symbolic formulas, let's call this the instruction. How blind matter behave according to this instruction?
and virtual particles?
lol.
Virtual particles do not exist in fact,
Hawking's greatest contribution to Physics was that of "virtual particles" - appearing near EH - 1/2 of fall into HB - other half remain outside - and so eventually BH looses mass and eventually lacks the mass via its singularity - and "explodes" (all of its meaning mass is not enough to remain a BH - and so return to "out universe"

I'm lightyears too dump to understand Physics - but know enough to know about Hawking's view - which is that virtual particles do exist to make a difference WRT to life-cycle of blackholes.

of course there is no empircal tests to prove Hawking's concepts, but most physicist today seem to affirm them.


just sayin.

Cerveny wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am
it's just a synonym for subliminal behavior of matter, that is, a behavior / waving when the real particles do not have time enough to constitute itself..
Bose's views of matter behaving as a wave (as Helium does within 1/10000 deg of Aboslute zero - is another matter/topic of discussion.

Age
Posts: 1996
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Age » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 am

bahman wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:51 am
bahman wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:56 pm

I am asking a question.


I don't think so. Could you please elaborate that what I misconstrued?


It is a important question if you consider the next question too. Instruction is either subjective or objective.


I think I understood you good.


Instruction is either an idea/subjective or objective. Which one do you pick?
You asked: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?.
I answered: IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW blind matter behaves accordingly.

Some instructions are ideas/subjective (like living in a truly peaceful word), some instructions are objective (like within dna), which 'instructions' are you referring to here?
There is a problem in each case. Matter should be aware of subjective instruction therefore it should be conscious.
YOUR question asks; How does the 'blind matter', which is not conscious, behave accordingly?

I informed you that; IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW 'blind matter' behaves accordingly.

Some how you keep misconstruing this.

Why "SHOULD" matter "NOW" be aware of subjective instruction? YOUR very question is in relation to matter that is not conscious, and therefore NOT aware. Only conscious beings are AWARE of things. 'Blind matter', which you define as being matter which is not conscious would obviously NOT be aware of any thing. 'Blind matter' by YOUR OWN definition is matter that is NOT conscious or NOT aware.

Conscious beings are not only the only thing AWARE of subjective instructions they are also the only ones who make subjective instructions. How you can misconstrue my answer, and then why you would say "matter SHOULD be aware of subjective instruction", when YOUR OWN question is specifically in relation to non-conscious matter is rather unusual.
bahman wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm
One can ask how an objective instruction behave in specific way and assuming that there is another objective instruction leads to infinite regress.
You could ask such a stupid and ridiculous question if you like, but YOUR question now has nothing at all to do with my answer. Before you jump ahead to other matters, based on your own assumptions, better you stay back and understand what it is that I am actually saying before you get to far ahead of your self.

An 'objective instruction' does NOT behave in any specific way. Instructions do NOT behave nor do they do anything else other than what they do, which by definition is, they instruct. Just like the objective instructions built within dna INSTRUCTS the genes of a specific species to behave in a certain way, the instructions, themselves, do NOT behave nor do anything else other than just INSTRUCT.

You are free to infinitely regress, as much and as often as you like, but there is absolutely NO reason to do so. If you inquired about what I actually said instead of making assumptions and jumping to conclusion, based on your own assumptions, then you would not arrive at ridiculous conclusions like you have here.

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Cerveny » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am

gaffo wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:04 am
Cerveny wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am
Virtual particles do not exist in fact,
Hawking's greatest contribution to Physics was that of "virtual particles" - appearing near EH - 1/2 of fall into HB - other half remain outside - and so eventually BH looses mass and eventually lacks the mass via its singularity - and "explodes" (all of its meaning mass is not enough to remain a BH - and so return to "out universe"

I'm lightyears too dump to understand Physics - but know enough to know about Hawking's view - which is that virtual particles do exist to make a difference WRT to life-cycle of blackholes.

of course there is no empircal tests to prove Hawking's concepts, but most physicist today seem to affirm them.

just sayin.

Cerveny wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am
it's just a synonym for subliminal behavior of matter, that is, a behavior / waving when the real particles do not have time enough to constitute itself..
Bose's views of matter behaving as a wave (as Helium does within 1/10000 deg of Aboslute zero - is another matter/topic of discussion.
I know this interpretation of supposed corrosion of “black holes”, but I am to insist at my statement...

We can consider about fermions as certain vortexes (circular polarisation) and about bosons as longitudinal polarisation of stem matter “injecting” here from the Future, for example too...

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by bahman » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 am
bahman wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm
Age wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:51 am


You asked: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?.
I answered: IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW blind matter behaves accordingly.

Some instructions are ideas/subjective (like living in a truly peaceful word), some instructions are objective (like within dna), which 'instructions' are you referring to here?
There is a problem in each case. Matter should be aware of subjective instruction therefore it should be conscious.
YOUR question asks; How does the 'blind matter', which is not conscious, behave accordingly?

I informed you that; IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW 'blind matter' behaves accordingly.

Some how you keep misconstruing this.

Why "SHOULD" matter "NOW" be aware of subjective instruction? YOUR very question is in relation to matter that is not conscious, and therefore NOT aware. Only conscious beings are AWARE of things. 'Blind matter', which you define as being matter which is not conscious would obviously NOT be aware of any thing. 'Blind matter' by YOUR OWN definition is matter that is NOT conscious or NOT aware.

Conscious beings are not only the only thing AWARE of subjective instructions they are also the only ones who make subjective instructions. How you can misconstrue my answer, and then why you would say "matter SHOULD be aware of subjective instruction", when YOUR OWN question is specifically in relation to non-conscious matter is rather unusual.
Yes, the title of the thread is about blind matter. Matter however oppositely to what I assume should be conscious if it is aware of a subjective instruction.
Age wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 am
bahman wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm
One can ask how an objective instruction behave in specific way and assuming that there is another objective instruction leads to infinite regress.
You could ask such a stupid and ridiculous question if you like, but YOUR question now has nothing at all to do with my answer. Before you jump ahead to other matters, based on your own assumptions, better you stay back and understand what it is that I am actually saying before you get to far ahead of your self.

An 'objective instruction' does NOT behave in any specific way. Instructions do NOT behave nor do they do anything else other than what they do, which by definition is, they instruct. Just like the objective instructions built within dna INSTRUCTS the genes of a specific species to behave in a certain way, the instructions, themselves, do NOT behave nor do anything else other than just INSTRUCT.

You are free to infinitely regress, as much and as often as you like, but there is absolutely NO reason to do so. If you inquired about what I actually said instead of making assumptions and jumping to conclusion, based on your own assumptions, then you would not arrive at ridiculous conclusions like you have here.
I am aware of what I am saying and that is not stupid. It means that matter has structure if the instruction is objective. This leads to infinite regress. That is true because the behavior of matter is the result of instruction. And behavior of instruction is related to something underlying. Etc. Instruction must behave in a specific way in order to allow matter to behave in a specific way. Think of DNA as instruction and human body as matter.

Age
Posts: 1996
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Age » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am

bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 am
bahman wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm

There is a problem in each case. Matter should be aware of subjective instruction therefore it should be conscious.
YOUR question asks; How does the 'blind matter', which is not conscious, behave accordingly?

I informed you that; IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW 'blind matter' behaves accordingly.

Some how you keep misconstruing this.

Why "SHOULD" matter "NOW" be aware of subjective instruction? YOUR very question is in relation to matter that is not conscious, and therefore NOT aware. Only conscious beings are AWARE of things. 'Blind matter', which you define as being matter which is not conscious would obviously NOT be aware of any thing. 'Blind matter' by YOUR OWN definition is matter that is NOT conscious or NOT aware.

Conscious beings are not only the only thing AWARE of subjective instructions they are also the only ones who make subjective instructions. How you can misconstrue my answer, and then why you would say "matter SHOULD be aware of subjective instruction", when YOUR OWN question is specifically in relation to non-conscious matter is rather unusual.
Yes, the title of the thread is about blind matter. Matter however oppositely to what I assume should be conscious if it is aware of a subjective instruction.

In the form it is in now is this sentence meant to makes sense, because it does not to me.
Age wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 am
bahman wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:05 pm
One can ask how an objective instruction behave in specific way and assuming that there is another objective instruction leads to infinite regress.
You could ask such a stupid and ridiculous question if you like, but YOUR question now has nothing at all to do with my answer. Before you jump ahead to other matters, based on your own assumptions, better you stay back and understand what it is that I am actually saying before you get to far ahead of your self.

An 'objective instruction' does NOT behave in any specific way. Instructions do NOT behave nor do they do anything else other than what they do, which by definition is, they instruct. Just like the objective instructions built within dna INSTRUCTS the genes of a specific species to behave in a certain way, the instructions, themselves, do NOT behave nor do anything else other than just INSTRUCT.

You are free to infinitely regress, as much and as often as you like, but there is absolutely NO reason to do so. If you inquired about what I actually said instead of making assumptions and jumping to conclusion, based on your own assumptions, then you would not arrive at ridiculous conclusions like you have here.
I am aware of what I am saying and that is not stupid.
Who said that that was stupid?

If you are aware of what you are saying, then that is great.
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
It means that matter has structure if the instruction is objective.
If that is what you are saying, then so what?

To you, if the instruction built within dna is objective, then that means that matter has structure. Is this what you are saying?
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
This leads to infinite regress.
If any thing leads to infinite regress, FOR YOU, then just maybe then that is what IS, or you could just be looking at things the wrong way, or some thing else is going on. You are free to pick from any of these.

Just be aware that NOTHING leads to infinite regress, TO ME, in that there is NOTHING that can not be adequately answered and which does not fit in perfectly with the WHOLE picture. Remember if a person is on a path of infinite regress, then that would imply that they have NOT found the true, right, and/or correct answer/s yet.
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
That is true because the behavior of matter is the result of instruction. And behavior of instruction is related to something underlying. Etc. Instruction must behave in a specific way in order to allow matter to behave in a specific way. Think of DNA as instruction and human body as matter.
ALL of this is ALREADY SOLVED and KNOWN. I am NOT looking for answers here. You are the one asking questions here. I am just providing some answers. If you do NOT like my answers because you are ALREADY aware of THE true, right, and correct ANSWERS, then so be it. What is it that you are actually inquiring about?

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by bahman » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Age wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 am

YOUR question asks; How does the 'blind matter', which is not conscious, behave accordingly?

I informed you that; IF 'instructions' are built within matter, then that is HOW 'blind matter' behaves accordingly.

Some how you keep misconstruing this.

Why "SHOULD" matter "NOW" be aware of subjective instruction? YOUR very question is in relation to matter that is not conscious, and therefore NOT aware. Only conscious beings are AWARE of things. 'Blind matter', which you define as being matter which is not conscious would obviously NOT be aware of any thing. 'Blind matter' by YOUR OWN definition is matter that is NOT conscious or NOT aware.

Conscious beings are not only the only thing AWARE of subjective instructions they are also the only ones who make subjective instructions. How you can misconstrue my answer, and then why you would say "matter SHOULD be aware of subjective instruction", when YOUR OWN question is specifically in relation to non-conscious matter is rather unusual.
Yes, the title of the thread is about blind matter. Matter however oppositely to what I assume should be conscious if it is aware of a subjective instruction.

In the form it is in now is this sentence meant to makes sense, because it does not to me.
Age wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 am

You could ask such a stupid and ridiculous question if you like, but YOUR question now has nothing at all to do with my answer. Before you jump ahead to other matters, based on your own assumptions, better you stay back and understand what it is that I am actually saying before you get to far ahead of your self.

An 'objective instruction' does NOT behave in any specific way. Instructions do NOT behave nor do they do anything else other than what they do, which by definition is, they instruct. Just like the objective instructions built within dna INSTRUCTS the genes of a specific species to behave in a certain way, the instructions, themselves, do NOT behave nor do anything else other than just INSTRUCT.

You are free to infinitely regress, as much and as often as you like, but there is absolutely NO reason to do so. If you inquired about what I actually said instead of making assumptions and jumping to conclusion, based on your own assumptions, then you would not arrive at ridiculous conclusions like you have here.
I am aware of what I am saying and that is not stupid.
Who said that that was stupid?

If you are aware of what you are saying, then that is great.
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
It means that matter has structure if the instruction is objective.
If that is what you are saying, then so what?

To you, if the instruction built within dna is objective, then that means that matter has structure. Is this what you are saying?
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
This leads to infinite regress.
If any thing leads to infinite regress, FOR YOU, then just maybe then that is what IS, or you could just be looking at things the wrong way, or some thing else is going on. You are free to pick from any of these.

Just be aware that NOTHING leads to infinite regress, TO ME, in that there is NOTHING that can not be adequately answered and which does not fit in perfectly with the WHOLE picture. Remember if a person is on a path of infinite regress, then that would imply that they have NOT found the true, right, and/or correct answer/s yet.
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
That is true because the behavior of matter is the result of instruction. And behavior of instruction is related to something underlying. Etc. Instruction must behave in a specific way in order to allow matter to behave in a specific way. Think of DNA as instruction and human body as matter.
ALL of this is ALREADY SOLVED and KNOWN. I am NOT looking for answers here. You are the one asking questions here. I am just providing some answers. If you do NOT like my answers because you are ALREADY aware of THE true, right, and correct ANSWERS, then so be it. What is it that you are actually inquiring about?
Yes, we are doing something wrong when we face with infinite regress. Therefore the instruction is subjective and matter has mind.

Age
Posts: 1996
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Age » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am

bahman wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Age wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Yes, the title of the thread is about blind matter. Matter however oppositely to what I assume should be conscious if it is aware of a subjective instruction.

In the form it is in now is this sentence meant to makes sense, because it does not to me.


I am aware of what I am saying and that is not stupid.
Who said that that was stupid?

If you are aware of what you are saying, then that is great.
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
It means that matter has structure if the instruction is objective.
If that is what you are saying, then so what?

To you, if the instruction built within dna is objective, then that means that matter has structure. Is this what you are saying?
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
This leads to infinite regress.
If any thing leads to infinite regress, FOR YOU, then just maybe then that is what IS, or you could just be looking at things the wrong way, or some thing else is going on. You are free to pick from any of these.

Just be aware that NOTHING leads to infinite regress, TO ME, in that there is NOTHING that can not be adequately answered and which does not fit in perfectly with the WHOLE picture. Remember if a person is on a path of infinite regress, then that would imply that they have NOT found the true, right, and/or correct answer/s yet.
bahman wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:38 pm
That is true because the behavior of matter is the result of instruction. And behavior of instruction is related to something underlying. Etc. Instruction must behave in a specific way in order to allow matter to behave in a specific way. Think of DNA as instruction and human body as matter.
ALL of this is ALREADY SOLVED and KNOWN. I am NOT looking for answers here. You are the one asking questions here. I am just providing some answers. If you do NOT like my answers because you are ALREADY aware of THE true, right, and correct ANSWERS, then so be it. What is it that you are actually inquiring about?
Yes, we are doing something wrong when we face with infinite regress.
So, if YOU are facing infinite regress, (remembering that I have NOT yet faced infinite regress with any thing), then what do you think YOU could be doing wrong? Or, do you wholeheartedly believe that you are not doing any thing wrong here and so there must be another answer?
bahman wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Therefore the instruction is subjective and matter has mind.
How long have you KNOWN this for?

If you arrived at this conclusion AFTER you started this this thread, then so be it. BUT, if you KNEW this answer BEFORE you started this thread, then WHY did you start this thread?

Could this be a prime example for when that word "trolling" is used to describe what happens in internet forums? For example when a person already believes they KNOW what the answer/conclusion is but still ask leading questions to see who will take the bait, and bite?

By the way, what you have concluded still fits in PERFECTLY with what I have been saying here all along. I wonder if you have recognized that?

But remember you are the one that is saying that there is A Mind within EVERY single piece of sub-atomic particle of matter, which is controlling absolutely EVERY thing through instructive guiding. And, therefore there is NO blind matter at all.

Now, what other words do you think this Mind, within EVERY thing, and which is Creating EVERY thing, the way it is, could be known as, or has been known as previously? Could the Mind be the Creator, which has been talked about for millennia now?

User avatar
bahman
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by bahman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:56 pm

Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
bahman wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Age wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am

Who said that that was stupid?

If you are aware of what you are saying, then that is great.

If that is what you are saying, then so what?

To you, if the instruction built within dna is objective, then that means that matter has structure. Is this what you are saying?

If any thing leads to infinite regress, FOR YOU, then just maybe then that is what IS, or you could just be looking at things the wrong way, or some thing else is going on. You are free to pick from any of these.

Just be aware that NOTHING leads to infinite regress, TO ME, in that there is NOTHING that can not be adequately answered and which does not fit in perfectly with the WHOLE picture. Remember if a person is on a path of infinite regress, then that would imply that they have NOT found the true, right, and/or correct answer/s yet.

ALL of this is ALREADY SOLVED and KNOWN. I am NOT looking for answers here. You are the one asking questions here. I am just providing some answers. If you do NOT like my answers because you are ALREADY aware of THE true, right, and correct ANSWERS, then so be it. What is it that you are actually inquiring about?
Yes, we are doing something wrong when we face with infinite regress.
So, if YOU are facing infinite regress, (remembering that I have NOT yet faced infinite regress with any thing), then what do you think YOU could be doing wrong? Or, do you wholeheartedly believe that you are not doing any thing wrong here and so there must be another answer?
Infinite regress to the best of my understanding is an indication for a wrong approach.
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
bahman wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Therefore the instruction is subjective and matter has mind.
How long have you KNOWN this for?
I just recently found that even instruction is subjective and matter forcefully obey it.
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
If you arrived at this conclusion AFTER you started this this thread, then so be it. BUT, if you KNEW this answer BEFORE you started this thread, then WHY did you start this thread?
I knew that matter has ability to experience but I didn't know that the instruction is subjective.
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
Could this be a prime example for when that word "trolling" is used to describe what happens in internet forums? For example when a person already believes they KNOW what the answer/conclusion is but still ask leading questions to see who will take the bait, and bite?
No, I am not trolling.
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
By the way, what you have concluded still fits in PERFECTLY with what I have been saying here all along. I wonder if you have recognized that?
I think so and I agree with you.
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
But remember you are the one that is saying that there is A Mind within EVERY single piece of sub-atomic particle of matter, which is controlling absolutely EVERY thing through instructive guiding. And, therefore there is NO blind matter at all.
True. As I mentioned I didn't know that instruction is subjective too.
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
Now, what other words do you think this Mind, within EVERY thing, and which is Creating EVERY thing, the way it is, could be known as, or has been known as previously? Could the Mind be the Creator, which has been talked about for millennia now?
I am not sure whether there is a creator or not.

gaffo
Posts: 2124
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by gaffo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:16 am

Cerveny wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 am
gaffo wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:04 am
Cerveny wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am
Virtual particles do not exist in fact,
Hawking's greatest contribution to Physics was that of "virtual particles" - appearing near EH - 1/2 of fall into HB - other half remain outside - and so eventually BH looses mass and eventually lacks the mass via its singularity - and "explodes" (all of its meaning mass is not enough to remain a BH - and so return to "out universe"

I'm lightyears too dump to understand Physics - but know enough to know about Hawking's view - which is that virtual particles do exist to make a difference WRT to life-cycle of blackholes.

of course there is no empircal tests to prove Hawking's concepts, but most physicist today seem to affirm them.

just sayin.

Cerveny wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:32 am
it's just a synonym for subliminal behavior of matter, that is, a behavior / waving when the real particles do not have time enough to constitute itself..
Bose's views of matter behaving as a wave (as Helium does within 1/10000 deg of Aboslute zero - is another matter/topic of discussion.
I know this interpretation of supposed corrosion of “black holes”, but I am to insist at my statement...

We can consider about fermions as certain vortexes (circular polarisation) and about bosons as longitudinal polarisation of stem matter “injecting” here from the Future, for example too...
ok, if you say so.

what was your posit again?

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Cerveny » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am

gaffo wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:16 am

ok, if you say so.

what was your posit again?
Many of my points of view you can see here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9654 . I personaly think, that our problem is complex understanding of 4D structures (symetries, defects...). Does eg. an electron have 4 or 3 dimensions (is it certain object or only event/phenomenon) or certain space configuration?
Ps: As I'm allergic to the expression "empty" (physical) space, I can not forgive to put here a question "Is an electron empty?”

gaffo
Posts: 2124
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by gaffo » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:54 am

Cerveny wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am
gaffo wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:16 am

ok, if you say so.

what was your posit again?
Many of my points of view you can see here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9654 . I personaly think, that our problem is complex understanding of 4D structures (symetries, defects...). Does eg. an electron have 4 or 3 dimensions (is it certain object or only event/phenomenon) or certain space configuration?
Ps: As I'm allergic to the expression "empty" (physical) space, I can not forgive to put here a question "Is an electron empty?”
electrons have 3 dimensions when thought of as a particle, though they are also a wave. so...............

User avatar
Cerveny
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Cerveny » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:48 pm

gaffo wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:54 am
Cerveny wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:24 am

I personaly think, that our problem is complex understanding of 4D structures (symetries, defects...). Does eg. an electron have 4 or 3 dimensions (is it certain object or only event/phenomenon) or certain space configuration?
Ps: As I'm allergic to the expression "empty" (physical) space, I can not forgive to put here a question "Is an electron empty?”
electrons have 3 dimensions when thought of as a particle, though they are also a wave. so...............
Are you sure, that electron does not have a history (fourth dimension)? In atoms electrons seem that somehow have history, see eg. moon). If it has no history, it could indicate that electron is only immediate event/phenomenon... All this considerations are related with a problem of measurement...

Age
Posts: 1996
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by Age » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:28 am

bahman wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:56 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
bahman wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Yes, we are doing something wrong when we face with infinite regress.
So, if YOU are facing infinite regress, (remembering that I have NOT yet faced infinite regress with any thing), then what do you think YOU could be doing wrong? Or, do you wholeheartedly believe that you are not doing any thing wrong here and so there must be another answer?
Infinite regress to the best of my understanding is an indication for a wrong approach.
I know this. You are just repeating more or less what you just said earlier.

I just asked you two questions in regards to 'you' and what you do. Now, why did you disregard those questions and just repeat what you had said earlier, which is WHY I asked you those two clarifying questions in the beginning?
bahman wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:56 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:28 am
Now, what other words do you think this Mind, within EVERY thing, and which is Creating EVERY thing, the way it is, could be known as, or has been known as previously? Could the Mind be the Creator, which has been talked about for millennia now?
I am not sure whether there is a creator or not.
If some thing has been created, then there is a Creator. It does not get much simpler than that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests