How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by bahman »

We know that the behavior of matter can be described in term of symbolic formulas, let's call this the instruction. How blind matter behave according to this instruction?
QuantumT

Re: How does the blind matter behave accordingly?

Post by QuantumT »

What the buck is blind matter?
bahman

Post by bahman »

QuantumT wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:42 pm What the buck is blind matter?
Matter which is not conscious.
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:46 pm Matter which is not conscious.
Our equations are descriptions of observed behavior. Matter does not follow any instructions.
It has been written many times that the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. But it would do so, even if nobody ever wrote about it.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:29 pm We know that the behavior of matter can be described in term of symbolic formulas, let's call this the instruction. How blind matter behave according to this instruction?
If “blind” matter does not keep some rules it must quickly decay. You can consider certain hyper Darwinism in Universe system. For “blind” example: Global Universe cannot have more dimension then three because in opposite case the forces fall too quickly to keep global system together...
bahman

Post by bahman »

Cerveny wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:29 pm We know that the behavior of matter can be described in term of symbolic formulas, let's call this the instruction. How blind matter behave according to this instruction?
If “blind” matter does not keep some rules it must quickly decay.
Why? Could you please elaborate?
Cerveny wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:05 pm You can consider certain hyper Darwinism in Universe system. For “blind” example: Global Universe cannot have more dimension then three because in opposite case the forces fall too quickly to keep global system together...
Interesting.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

bahman wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:10 pm
Interesting.
In case that something is lasting it becomes/keeps a rule...
bahman

Post by bahman »

Cerveny wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:26 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:10 pm
Interesting.
In case that something is lasting it becomes/keeps a rule...
I didn't get it.
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

bahman wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:21 pm
Cerveny wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:26 pm In case that something is lasting it becomes/keeps a rule...
I didn't get it.
I believe you will get it:) Universe without elementary particles, without atoms, without things, without forces is only singular idea as well as eg. infinity is...
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

and virtual particles?

lol.

Post by Age »

If matter, blind or seeing, has instructions built within it/them, then that is HOW matter behave accordingly.

The very fact of having instructions, means that matter will behave according to the instructions.

The very bases for, and idea of, 'instructions' is to 'instruct' how to behave, accordingly, (to the instructions).
Cerveny

Post by Cerveny »

gaffo wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:09 am
and virtual particles?
lol.
Virtual particles do not exist in fact, it's just a synonym for subliminal behavior of matter, that is, a behavior / waving when the real particles do not have time enough to constitute itself..
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:19 am
If matter, blind or seeing, has instructions built within it/them, then that is HOW matter behave accordingly.

The very fact of having instructions, means that matter will behave according to the instructions.

The very bases for, and idea of, 'instructions' is to 'instruct' how to behave, accordingly, (to the instructions).
So you are saying the idea, instruction, is built within matter? How an idea can cause matter to behave accordingly? Unless it is not an idea and instead is something objective.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm
Age wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:19 am

So you are saying the idea, instruction, is built within matter?
Are you asking me a question or are you telling me something?

The question mark at the end of your sentence implies that you are asking me a question, but your words infer otherwise.

Either way, you have completely misconstrued what I actually said, which is; IF ...., then .... .
bahman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm How an idea can cause matter to behave accordingly?
This question has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I actually said.

Maybe if you read what I wrote again you will understand what I actually said.
bahman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pmUnless it is not an idea and instead is something objective.
Are 'instructions' something objective?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm
Age wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:19 am If matter, blind or seeing, has instructions built within it/them, then that is HOW matter behave accordingly.

So you are saying the idea, instruction, is built within matter?
Are you asking me a question or are you telling me something?

The question mark at the end of your sentence implies that you are asking me a question, but your words infer otherwise.
I am asking a question.
Age wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm Either way, you have completely misconstrued what I actually said, which is; IF ...., then .... .
I don't think so. Could you please elaborate that what I misconstrued?
bahman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm How an idea can cause matter to behave accordingly?
This question has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I actually said.
It is a important question if you consider the next question too. Instruction is either subjective or objective.
Age wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 pm Maybe if you read what I wrote again you will understand what I actually said.
I think I understood you good.
bahman wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:32 pm Unless it is not an idea and instead is something objective.
Are 'instructions' something objective?
Instruction is either an idea/subjective or objective. Which one do you pick?