DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Frank N Stein

Re: DIVERSITY IS AMERICA'S GREATEST STRENGTH

Post by Frank N Stein »

Dachshund wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:38 pm
Frank N Stein wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:20 am
Plenty of poverty and violence in the US I would have thought. Not war though--the US only starts those in other people's countries.
You're staring down the barrel of a second civil war in the US right now, numbskull.

It will be white , straight, American men versus libtard communists ( cultural Marxists, etc) like you; or rather, not like you, because you would never have the balls to actually defend your own degenerate leftist BS when things start to turn hot on the streets.

:)

Regards

Dachshund
'Reads' what it wants to read. What you just wrote has no relevance to anything I've written. No surprises there. You are astonishingly shallow and uneducated. No wonder the Nazis' 'thousand year empire' lasted for all of five minutes.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:50 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:32 pm
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 am Just out of curiosity, what would each of YOU do if you were in their shoes -- perhaps escaping war and poverty and violence, with hopes of securing a better and safer life for you and your children?

What should anyone do in such a situation?
As an invader setting out to break the law you would likely be raped, so what would you do?
Why didn't you answer the question? Are you afraid of revealing that you would do the same thing as these migrants are doing?

If I was fleeing such terrible conditions that I was willing to go through hell for myself and my children, rape would not be a deterrent. Would it be a deterrent for you?
Is Mexico really that 'heinous'? A country is only the sum of its people so it's really rather racist of you to assume that all the source countries of immigrants are 'heinous'. The most heinous ones are the muslim countries that the US has kindly made that way, in which case it's ony right that the US takes them in.
Last edited by Frank N Stein on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Frank N Stein wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:43 pm
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:50 pm If I was fleeing such terrible conditions that I was willing to go through hell for myself and my children...
Is Mexico really that 'heinous'? A country is only the sum of its people so it's really rather racist of you to assume that all the source countries of immigrant are 'heinous'.
Why are you judging what is valid of being considered horrible? I'm simply repeating what they've said themselves. Ask the people who are putting themselves through hell to migrate. Go live in their conditions if you don't understand. These people are seeking something better. There is nothing wrong with that. Under certain circumstances, any of us would do it regardless of what some "border patrol" said. Living in a country of bounty, we need to be smarter about distributing assets and resources... not indifferent and hateful. Focus INSIDE the country on the people who are deviously sucking all of the wealth and privilege for themselves. Build fucking walls AROUND THEM!!!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dachshund wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:38 pm
Frank N Stein wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:20 am
Plenty of poverty and violence in the US I would have thought. Not war though--the US only starts those in other people's countries.
You're staring down the barrel of a second civil war in the US right now, numbskull.

It will be white , straight, American men versus libtard communists ( cultural Marxists, etc) like you; or rather, not like you, because you would never have the balls to actually defend your own degenerate leftist BS when things start to turn hot on the streets.
What's idiotic is people who equate using guns to having balls. If you really had balls and a brain, you wouldn't need to shoot off yer gun like an enraged mindless idiot. You'd use your brain and heart to understand a much larger picture. Many men love to drool over their tools because they're incapable of doing anything greater. Enraged toddlers... ruining the landscape for all.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:10 pm
Frank N Stein wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:43 pm
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:50 pm If I was fleeing such terrible conditions that I was willing to go through hell for myself and my children...
Is Mexico really that 'heinous'? A country is only the sum of its people so it's really rather racist of you to assume that all the source countries of immigrant are 'heinous'.
Why are you judging what is valid of being considered horrible? I'm simply repeating what they've said themselves. Ask the people who are putting themselves through hell to migrate. Go live in their conditions if you don't understand. These people are seeking something better. There is nothing wrong with that. Under certain circumstances, any of us would do it regardless of what some "border patrol" said. Living in a country of bounty, we need to be smarter about distributing assets and resources... not indifferent and hateful. Focus INSIDE the country on the people who are deviously sucking all of the wealth and privilege for themselves. Build fucking walls AROUND THEM!!!
Uncontrolled immigration isn't the answer to anything. It only creates the same problems those people supposedly left behind. And from what I can tell those immigrants are hardly any better off anyway. Perhaps the US should stop spreading bullshit about how it's the 'greatest' country, where everyone is rich and good looking and money is 'god' (the last being true). Then there would be no need for a wall.
And it might want to stop attacking countries and creating refugee crises.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Frank N Stein wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:36 pm And it might want to stop attacking countries and creating refugee crises.
Sounds good! :D
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dachshund wrote:

Regards

Dachshund
:lol: Given you kill 60,000+ of your citizens a year through guns and the inability to drive on straight roads I wonder why you'd bother?
p.s. Still it'll give us something to watch on TV at least.
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

:lol:
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 pm
Dachshund wrote:

Regards

Dachshund
:lol: Given you kill 60,000+ of your citizens a year through guns and the inability to drive on straight roads I wonder why you'd bother?
at least it's the right side

-Imp
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

The right side to die on from the sound of it.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Lacewing
Just out of curiosity, what would each of YOU do if you were in their shoes -- perhaps escaping war and poverty and violence, with hopes of securing a better and safer life for you and your children?

What should anyone do in such a situation?
I don’t blame them. I would do the same. I am in favor of what has allowed America to accomplish what it has and is now in the process of being lost. The problem is that we’ve forgotten what was necessary to allow America to become great and offer the opportunity for individual freedom. People come here with no idea of the necessity for American traditional values so cannot be expected to support them. They are used to slavery so are looking for a better result from slavery. Diversity under these circumstances furthers the loss of freedom

How many hours a week teach American history and values in schools and who remembers what they are? 10 – 8- 6- 4- 2-? Oh no, not 0. Heh heh heh, foolish child. It isn’t a matter of being against people but being for its values essential for the opportunity for freedom.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. John Adams

“A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.”
― John Adams, Letters of John Adams, Addressed to His Wife
Yes liberty has become a forgotten value and statist slavery is the rage of the day. Once the toothpaste has come out or the tube it cannot be put back in. Once liberty is sacrificed for the imagined benefit of govt. Imposed security it is lost

What good is the equality of slavery? I prefer the opportunity freedom for individuals to become themselves offers
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Lacewing
It takes courage to live on this planet every day, amidst such cruelty and destruction. Loving as much as we can while our hearts are breaking. Simone Weil may have written things down, but she was not unique in her passionate quest. Your glorification of her while you accuse the rest of humanity of not wanting truth or having courage, is -- I believe -- very short-sighted on your part.
Susan Sontag wrote of Simone Weil in book review:
The principal value of the collection is simply that anything from Simone Weil’s pen is worth reading. It is perhaps not the book to start one’s acquaintance with this writer—Waiting for God, I think, is the best for that. The originality of her psychological insight, the passion and subtlety of her theological imagination , the fecundity of her exegetical talents are unevenly displayed here. Yet the person of Simone Weil is here as surely as in any of her other books—the person who is excruciatingly identical with her ideas, the person who is rightly regarded as one of the most uncompromising and troubling witnesses to the modern travail of the spirit.
Do you know of another modern philosopher whose lives reflected their philosophy? In these time having such sincerity is considered a detriment.
I think obsession is an intoxication... and people who are intoxicated, do not have clarity. For me, clarity is one of the best things to seek. More than even supposed "answers" or "truth", as the illusion of those can be intoxicating. Clarity (to me) is flowing... and seeks to "see" in the moment, rather than possess and tie down.
Do you really believe you have this power of attention essential to see in the moment?
N. We are all full of imagination. My advantage is my willingness to admit it and having a growing awareness of why and what is lost by it.

L. Do you really think you are profoundly unique in this?
I’m not unique but definitely in the minority.
And do you think that most of humanity is spiritually detached? What if humanity is a single organism of many parts, sharing all of the same information and spirit, while the parts act out different potentials? Yet, as a whole, humanity emanates from... and vibrates with... the SAME spirit?
We are all part of one organism at a higher level of reality but individuals at a lower. Suns are all part of a higher organism we call galaxy. Their individuality is at a lower level of reality. It is how the universe functions.
Is this world stage NOT an illusion of separates? How can any TRULY spiritual practice/perspective buy into such belief and imagination of separates? Why all the separation of spirit? I think such beliefs are the most dense manifestations of human ego. They seek to own or reign over something. Whereas perspectives that see the divine in all seem like much broader, inclusive thinking.
Why deny animal man? Suppose we are dual natured having higher parts and lower parts. The human condition has made our lower parts or our animal side dominant. We live upside down. Spirituality which concerns me believes we can become right side up and our higher parts could govern the lower. In this way a human being could receive from above and give to below. As we are, we take from above, pervert it, and justify it through rationalization.
You seem to be oblivious to the existence of your own opinions. The world is not battling over your "divine truth". The world is arguing against what you claim is divine truth because you clearly are based in opinions and agendas and imagination. You may say that your view encompasses all others, but it does not -- as you clearly reject and condemn anything that does not match your words and view. You deny its validity. You deny its spirit.
No. The world is against the psychological truth it finds intolerable. It isn’t divine; rather it questions the imagined divinity of secularism or the God of the Great Beast.

This intolerable truth is our nothingness. We live in imagination attached to the shadows on the wall in Plato’s cave. We are creatures of animal reaction with the potential for consciousness. Human conscious potential is beyond the conception of anyone defending partial truths as ultimate truth. What could be more offensive? Opening to emotionally experience this idea requires a quality of humility considered insulting for the secular progressive mind and can only pervert the youth of Athens. Where’s the hemlock
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:46 pm
Dachshund wrote:

Regards

Dachshund
Do you think it's all a laugh.

You're from the UK I take it?

Guess what brother ? The current Lord Mayor of London is a fucking Muslim (Pakistani), whose been actively pushing social policy reforms on an Islamist agenda. London, the great Capital of England is now a non-white/non -Christian majority city. Do you think that's all a big laugh? Do you think losing your English cultural heritage - something which you inherited from past generations of Englishmen who trusted you would preserve and defend the English values, traditions and way of life they fought for, not just in WW1 and WW2 but in battles against foreign tyranny over the centuries. Remember that when you forfeited London to the Islamists (Arabs ,Pakistanis, Bangladeshis); Asians;Punjabis and Afro-Carribeans, you lost something that was NEVER YOURS TO LOSE IN THE FIRST PLACE; you were a custodian, London was something that you were supposed to protect and preserve so it could be passed on to future generations of your own people. Now, The East End, for example, has become a no-go zone for native,white English (including the police) where Muslim radicals have openly declared Sharia law trumps British law ( and they are right - it DOES); i.e; they openly thumb their noses at the "(British) law of the land"? And no one in multicultural, politically correct England has got the guts to say anything or try to stop them because they're too frightened of being branded a racist and ending up in court charged with inciting racial hatred and handed a 3 - month prison sentence. Do you think that's funny?

If you're a white Englishman, you should be ashamed of what you have let happen to England. Birmingham is another tragic example, in 5-6 years it will also become a non-white majority city. It has become one of the biggest shit-holes in Britain. There are currently FIFTY THOUSAND immigrants mostly Muslims WHO CAN NOT SPEAK A WORD OF ENGLISH living in Birmingham. How on Earth did a situation like this come about? It's absolutely mind-boggling in a country that is the home of the English language ??

I am a great Anglophile, my wife and son are English. My own forebears were English (I was born in the US, though grew up in Australia). I have lived in England for many years and I have always regarded the native English as the most civilized race of people on this planet. In regional England, the villages and towns in Suffolk, Cumbria, The West Country, the Peak District, Hertfordshire and so on, are still the most peaceful, picturesque and delightful places on Earth. The people are polite, congenial and courteous and there is a strong sense of community - people look after each other. They know their neighbours in the street where they live and if ever someone is ill or struggling with some kind of difficultly they will lend a hand to help. Perhaps the most distinctive trait of the English, however, is their almost puritanical sense of justice. They really do get upset when someone or something ( a dog, a cat, a horse) is treated unfairly. Also, like most English, generally speaking, they are obsessed with their history and take very good care of what they have inherited from the past. In a traditional rural town, just walking down the high street is a pleasure as you are very often you will find yourself,quite literally, walking through history, Georgian buildings, Victorian cottages, Tudor houses, a 13th Century Gothic church all rubbing shoulders with each other. I think that this close connection with their past ( and also with the land) gives the rural/regional English a very strongly/deeply rooted sense of racial/ethnic identity - that is, a very clear understanding of who they are as a people. They are people who value the uniqueness, rich diversity of their culture; moreover, they are proud of it (and rightly so), they realise that what has taken many centuries to create can be destroyed very rapidly indeed if it not well-cared for protected.

The traditional, unobtrusive, regional English are people who can still stand tall and say: "I am proud of who I am. I am proud to be English. I am proud of my people and my culture, I love this land" and I think this is an extremely healthy, life-affirming thing. And it is, BTW, precisely why it was REGIONAL ENGLAND that turned the tide of the BREXIT referendum in 2016; they knew that if Britain did not take back control of it's borders and stem the flood of incompatible immigrants pouring into England from the EU, it was inevitable that their England would be destroyed by foreigners, in the same way that Birmingham, Leeds and London have already been trashed.

Regards

Dachshund
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:26 am Do you know of another modern philosopher whose lives reflected their philosophy? In these time having such sincerity is considered a detriment.
No, I don't really focus on anyone in particular. As for sincerity being considered a detriment -- perhaps that is true about some -- but I think that statement only applies where you put your focus.
Lacewing wrote:I think obsession is an intoxication... and people who are intoxicated, do not have clarity. For me, clarity is one of the best things to seek. More than even supposed "answers" or "truth", as the illusion of those can be intoxicating. Clarity (to me) is flowing... and seeks to "see" in the moment, rather than possess and tie down.
Nick wrote:Do you really believe you have this power of attention essential to see in the moment?
Of course I've experienced such a thing. I've spoken of it many times. It is familiar to me. I don't think of it as a "power of attention". I think of it as being aware/present without the noise. The more one practices it, the more able they are to do it at will... anytime, anywhere. I can stop thinking in any moment... and just be... without a mental monologue. It feels natural and accessible.
Nick wrote:Why deny animal man? Suppose we are dual natured having higher parts and lower parts. The human condition has made our lower parts or our animal side dominant.
Sure... I can see this.
Nick wrote:We live upside down. Spirituality which concerns me believes we can become right side up and our higher parts could govern the lower. In this way a human being could receive from above and give to below. As we are, we take from above, pervert it, and justify it through rationalization.
What if you stop talking and thinking and judging and condemning? Are you able to do that? Are you able to stop all noise rattling around in your head? What do you see then?

All of the noise is human-based, Nick. All of your explanations about directions and levels, etc, etc, are human noise. If you want to truly consider human nature interfering with spiritual nature, you have to stop the human noise.
Nick wrote:The world is against the psychological truth it finds intolerable.
Maybe some of it. Again, it depends on where you focus, I think.
Nick wrote:It isn’t divine...
Really? Many people see that it IS! Who is correct?
Nick wrote:We live in imagination attached to the shadows on the wall in Plato’s cave. We are creatures of animal reaction with the potential for consciousness. Human conscious potential is beyond the conception of anyone defending partial truths as ultimate truth. What could be more offensive?
I don't know why you call it offensive. You seem to like to focus on people attacking some "uniquely spiritual minority", as if that is a favorite story-line to you. There are lots of story-lines. This is partly why I think we are on a stage... playing out fantastic potentials, while our spirits watch. :)

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:18 am If you want to truly consider human nature interfering with spiritual nature, you have to stop the human noise.
Is this the only way?