What I like about you.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Frank N Stein

Re: What I like about you.

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:24 am
Walker wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:42 pm Reality reveals the illusion of opposites. To like vanilla does not imply a dislike of chocolate or even tutti frutti.
I like Vanilla and Chocolate as long as she has a curvy booty.

if she lacks booty i dislike the candy.
When did fat behinds come into vogue? When I was knee high to a grasshopper the gals were always asking 'does my butt look fat in this?' To answer in the affirmative was asking for trouble, while nowadays to answer in the negative could earn you a knuckle sandwich.
Walker

Post by Walker »

gaffo wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:17 am
Walker wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:24 am I think we're still in the hurricane.

Gaffo, surely then you must see how speaking truth minus the brutal is a choiceless and necessary refuge from the dark energy hurricane bombarding the earth, that science has yet to connect with the actions and thoughts of folks.

I sure feel it at times.
"what chew talkinbout willis"?

just noted your reply 3 weeks late.

can you clarify your above?
Google all you find on this before it’s too late.

Vote yes for funding research, because the unknown effects of dark matter could have consequences graver than even Climate Compromise, which according to some experts is the current gravest danger mankind has ever faced.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-bri ... hurricane/
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Frank N Stein wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 am
Walker wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:42 pm Reality reveals the illusion of opposites. To like vanilla does not imply a dislike of chocolate or even tutti frutti.

you ask a valid question and caught Hell for liking "fat" (no not fat - just big butts - but the distinction was lost on my fellow highschoolers in the 80's) - so i was shamed - via Twiggy (who userped Monroe) - the latter turned me on (curves) - former no, but stating the shift of hips (50's) - to no hips (60's- to dare i say (no talent - but with hips)...Jaylow..............so all of the sudden (15 yrs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ after being dogged for liking "fat" chicks (from those Twiggy loving thugs (most my friends being HS dicks)) - the Cultural Shift started to Shift.....................first for Blacks and Latinos (BTW I'm white - and i mean WHITE - damn near Albino - as a kid i let my dk do the talking, not my pears - love HUGE ARSE (not huge woman (this does nothing for me) - dissproportion made/makes my dk talk - i.e PEARS! huge lower half, small upper (opposite of Male proportions)............40-20 yrs ago that
"Fetish" for males (esp White ones) was worth ridicule - and i being white in the 80's/90's got all of it from all sides.

now - my attraction remains the same as it was 30 yrs ago - but there is a cultural shift away from Twiggy - and to Jay low.

fine by me - prob not for my now 50 something bullies (assuming they have not outgrown their small mindedness of tweens).

so US culture shifted to my uncivilized/uncultured view - to mine (as i said, in know what i like/d be me an old 50 something or a kid post puberty - my culture changed from condemning me to affirming what attracts me.

fuck Culture - either way!

I know what i've liked since 12 yrs of age, and i chase after that.

and again to answer you question, the first change from "now" (hips) - to prior (skinny (yes - in fact skinny is still "in" for whites, but not for the rest - nor numarically if you include whites off the program - as myself as one) was the shift from Monroe and Mansfield...to Twiggy (and so 1965 from Curvy to Skinny.
Frank N Stein wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 am When did fat behinds come into vogue?
- in truth, i don't think American Blacks (I'm not Black but American) ever left Monroe for Twiggy......only the rest of us Americans did.

Twiggy was removed by Jaylo around the late 90's - first for the latinos then the blacks (those that left the Monroe standard - and i assume there were some/many in that demographic).

as for whites (like me - I've always love HUGE ASS (pear - small top - not big all over) - when it cost me ridicule in the 80's and now when it is "ok" EVEN for a white man to like curvy phat ass - and gasp! - even if said ass sits on a Black woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bedwench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank N Stein wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 am When I was knee high to a grasshopper the gals were always asking 'does my butt look fat in this?' To answer in the affirmative was asking for trouble, while nowadays to answer in the negative could earn you a knuckle sandwich.
yes indeed, just be true to what turns you on and ignore culture (i.e. foster a strong mind).

you post was fine, but seemed to assume i was younger than you - i remember the days you speak of (and being ridiculed for liking big asses).

I'd bet you are my age or even younger than me.

53 myself (sadly ;-( ).

thannks for reply BTW
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

When did fat behinds come into vogue? When I was knee high to a grasshopper the gals were always asking 'does my butt look fat in this?' To answer in the affirmative was asking for trouble, while nowadays to answer in the negative could earn you a knuckle sandwich.
just noticed you are new to this forum, most folks here seem mindful/good.

welcome aboard Sir.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:13 am
Walker wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:24 am I think we're still in the hurricane.

Gaffo, surely then you must see how speaking truth minus the brutal is a choiceless and necessary refuge from the dark energy hurricane bombarding the earth, that science has yet to connect with the actions and thoughts of folks.

I sure feel it at times.

Vote yes for funding research, because the unknown effects of dark matter could have consequences graver than even Climate Compromise, which according to some experts is the current gravest danger mankind has ever faced.

im a good judge of character, but with respect think you are a "bot" herein.

i wish you well and consider you a friend / and of goof character - remove your partisan blinders.

please.
Walker

Post by Walker »

gaffo wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:27 am
Walker wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:13 am

im a good judge of character, but with respect think you are a "bot" herein.

i wish you well and consider you a friend / and of goof character - remove your partisan blinders.

please.
I see no partisanship in the stark evidence that the Left is insane, gaffo.

&

Just look at the facts. If dark matter comprises so much of the universe, and if we are even now within a dark matter hurricane, then where’s the evidence that dark matter exists other than as a placeholder to explain the inexplicable? Don’t you think it rather odd that scientists allow a link in a chain of reasoning that blithely allows for untouchable and unseeable dark matter, but denies the same link for God? Especially with dark matter comprising the bulk of the universe and all.

&

The evidence is clear. The Left is that portion of the population that lacks natural immunity to the Dark Matter. It is the disruptor of rationality and triggers the herding instinct in mans' tendency to fragment into dualism, due to apparent bilateral symmetry of form affecting both perception and interpretation of the universe. The deficiency could be caused by genetic potential falling into disuse and recessiveness over a few generations due to the great homogenization of male/female, and due to 2-D screen-time replacing 3-D time creating a recessive physicality that affects future generations.

What do you think?
Last edited by Walker on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Always tell the truth, and always in a positive way. That rule makes it easy to say baby, you look fantastic. You look absolutely amazing.

You do have to mean it the right way when you say it, from the heart, and that sort of melts away all the dualistic big and little, right and wrong.

Everybody falls in love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tncd84NYJ1Y
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Always tell the truth, and always in a positive way. That rule makes it easy to say baby, you look fantastic. You look absolutely amazing.

You do have to mean it the right way when you say it, from the heart, and that sort of melts away all the dualistic big and little, right and wrong.

Everybody falls in love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tncd84NYJ1Y
thanks for reply - though differ politically - share a similar character i think.

so what do prefer, big butts are small? (its ok if you like smallen's - lol - we just differ no biggie)

boobs? - i like huge mellons myself, but sadly YHWH/Krisha/Spegetti - made a demand eons ago: "Those i give big butts to will have no big boobs", and vise versa - "those i give huge mellons to i will give no ass"

Ideally I'd love to find a big boobed and big assed gal - but they do not exist, one excludes the other by God's decree.....................and so for me personally (I do not think about it, i know via my member - you know what i speak of) liking my gal to have one or the other (and member stays limp if other has neither - and is a ruler/boyish (and hey! that fine if that is your thing - speakling of me and my member - not judging here), ass does have the edge over boobs for me - if only offer huge of one or the other.

addendum - for me i like "fat" legs too..............so gals with phat arse tend to have thunder theighs too (chicken legs to nothing for me) - like to see the "Shake"/giggle - of the arse. and if the legs too a bonus ;-).

I like the pendulus swing of huge boobs too..............but as said before such gals do not have the same swing of their arse ;-(.

oh well, God givith and taketh.

so what do you like sir?

none of my business BTW.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I've gone off script/diverted thread.

Amod, you may remove the above if you deem fit - Amod and I have talked a couple of times since i joined last year - he/she/it is kewl IMO.

Hey Amod, is Imod as kewl as you are? - i never had the opportunity to speak with the latter.
Walker

Post by Walker »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 am I've gone off script/diverted thread.

Amod, you may remove the above if you deem fit - Amod and I have talked a couple of times since i joined last year - he/she/it is kewl IMO.

Hey Amod, is Imod as kewl as you are? - i never had the opportunity to speak with the latter.
That's what I like about you.

You have the power to erase it yourself.
You have the power to not erase it.

The choice is yours, and as the sage said, choice is the action of a confused mind.

Does free will determine what you will do?

Choiceless inertia often disguises itself as free will, and choiceless inertia can also account for both the non-action of non-erasure and the repetitive grind of trudging across the tundra, both of which are must-dos if done.

Sure people choose, but the actual choice is revealed by the doing, for everything up until the doing is speculation, or preparation. People only do what they have to do and it’s amazing how much some folks have to do. If someone runs a marathon then that’s definitely a must-do activity. Why that’s a must do could be a subject for both psychological and cultural analysis.

The question is, is choiceless inertia a satisfactory ordering that will resolve the conflict that has been identified by the creator of the conflict who is only affected by the conflict, or must identity take charge via the claiming of choice to assert the responsibility for either erasure or non-erasure?
Frank N Stein

Post by Frank N Stein »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 am I've gone off script/diverted thread.

The forum equivalent of an apple :mrgreen: