Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Frank N Stein » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:Given the quality of children taking care of your beloved country in the face of a Muslim cultural invasion...I will take it as a compliment.
You shouldn't but given what you posted I think your unborn kids are blessed and your non-wives relieved, as nowhere in your rant about your exe's did you show the slightest sign of any self-awareness of your part in the relationship. However I am surprised that you take this tack as the Muslim shares much of your opinion of women and the patriarchal approach to gender roles of boys and girls that you displayed.

If by 'Muslim cultural invasion' you mean the refugees from your country's half-arsed attempts at imperialism then I think you need to take stock of your self-selective reading and confirmation bias and stop using the weeb for your info. The largest group of recent 'cultural invaders' to my country are Christian astern Europeans, Poles mainly.
With a lot of help from your own country. I look forward to seeing Sharia implemented in dear old England :D

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Frank N Stein » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:15 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:46 am


Not really, I dealt with hundreds of people like you over the years. After a while they are just numbers and finding middle ground is a waste of time.

So post an argument or provide a stance on how to raise children.
'People like you...'? What am I like?
Useless chaff with nothing to offer. You want to discuss things...fine. Agree/Disagree...fine. Ad-hominums with an argument...fine.

Ad hominems without an argument...well no, and quite frankly I can do it better...

So...if you had kids, how would you raise them?
Unlike you, a worthless religiokunt and bitter woman-hater. I'm sorry you are so unattractive, but that's hardly the fault of women (unless you count your butt-ugly mother).

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 3573
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:29 am

Gary Childress wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 am
Gary Childress wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:27 am


So work on improving yourself, then.
Why?
He's a moron too, apparently. :roll:
Says the man afraid of everything.

Actually it goes to Jungian psychology where the individual, in order to overcome themself, must integrate their "shadow" or dark aspects of the psyche in order to control them. These "shadows" represent various degrees and types ("asshole" in this case where an asshole effectively says the truth regardless of tact or giving precedence to the other person's feelings.).

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 3573
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 am

Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:15 am


'People like you...'? What am I like?
Useless chaff with nothing to offer. You want to discuss things...fine. Agree/Disagree...fine. Ad-hominums with an argument...fine.

Ad hominems without an argument...well no, and quite frankly I can do it better...

So...if you had kids, how would you raise them?
Unlike you, a worthless religiokunt and bitter woman-hater. I'm sorry you are so unattractive, but that's hardly the fault of women (unless you count your butt-ugly mother).
I am not pushing religion nor the hatred of women, elaborate your stance because the guys who try to stand up for a women's behavior all the time usually represent the traits you observe. Of course this applies without saying to the opposing pole of the hatred of women, but that is not really the case all the time either.

So provide an argument about the nature of the thread: how would you raise your kids?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 3573
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:34 am

Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 am
Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:Given the quality of children taking care of your beloved country in the face of a Muslim cultural invasion...I will take it as a compliment.
You shouldn't but given what you posted I think your unborn kids are blessed and your non-wives relieved, as nowhere in your rant about your exe's did you show the slightest sign of any self-awareness of your part in the relationship. However I am surprised that you take this tack as the Muslim shares much of your opinion of women and the patriarchal approach to gender roles of boys and girls that you displayed.

If by 'Muslim cultural invasion' you mean the refugees from your country's half-arsed attempts at imperialism then I think you need to take stock of your self-selective reading and confirmation bias and stop using the weeb for your info. The largest group of recent 'cultural invaders' to my country are Christian astern Europeans, Poles mainly.
With a lot of help from your own country. I look forward to seeing Sharia implemented in dear old England :D
My country is imploding because it has no values other than hedonism, I would be interested in how any involvement outside the country plays out. Europe sets the precedent for future American Values and trends.

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Frank N Stein » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:12 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:20 am


Useless chaff with nothing to offer. You want to discuss things...fine. Agree/Disagree...fine. Ad-hominums with an argument...fine.

Ad hominems without an argument...well no, and quite frankly I can do it better...

So...if you had kids, how would you raise them?
Unlike you, a worthless religiokunt and bitter woman-hater. I'm sorry you are so unattractive, but that's hardly the fault of women (unless you count your butt-ugly mother).
I am not pushing religion nor the hatred of women, elaborate your stance because the guys who try to stand up for a women's behavior all the time usually represent the traits you observe. Of course this applies without saying to the opposing pole of the hatred of women, but that is not really the case all the time either.

So provide an argument about the nature of the thread: how would you raise your kids?
I have raised children. I don't know if there is any one word 'method' that I used, and each child has a different personality. They are all normal, productive adults (no serial killers, murderers or thieves). How would you raise yours? With a christian iron rod and a life-long terror of Big Brother watching them?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 3573
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:49 am

Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:12 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 am


Unlike you, a worthless religiokunt and bitter woman-hater. I'm sorry you are so unattractive, but that's hardly the fault of women (unless you count your butt-ugly mother).
I am not pushing religion nor the hatred of women, elaborate your stance because the guys who try to stand up for a women's behavior all the time usually represent the traits you observe. Of course this applies without saying to the opposing pole of the hatred of women, but that is not really the case all the time either.

So provide an argument about the nature of the thread: how would you raise your kids?
I have raised children. I don't know if there is any one word 'method' that I used, and each child has a different personality. They are all normal, productive adults (no serial killers, murderers or thieves). How would you raise yours? With a christian iron rod and a life-long terror of Big Brother watching them?
Yeah, unfortunately I cannot download a 370 kb pic to address the standard "you can't get laid" argument above.

The above letter addressed it.

So tell me how the letter equates to a "Christian iron rod" and "big brother"...exactly?

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Gary Childress » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 am

Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:12 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:25 am


Unlike you, a worthless religiokunt and bitter woman-hater. I'm sorry you are so unattractive, but that's hardly the fault of women (unless you count your butt-ugly mother).
I am not pushing religion nor the hatred of women, elaborate your stance because the guys who try to stand up for a women's behavior all the time usually represent the traits you observe. Of course this applies without saying to the opposing pole of the hatred of women, but that is not really the case all the time either.

So provide an argument about the nature of the thread: how would you raise your kids?
I have raised children. I don't know if there is any one word 'method' that I used, and each child has a different personality. They are all normal, productive adults (no serial killers, murderers or thieves). How would you raise yours? With a christian iron rod and a life-long terror of Big Brother watching them?
Don't even bother with him, Frank. He's an asshole and doesn't even see any problem with his behavior.

"Why?" He says... We're trying to reason with the mental equivalent of a chat bot. Fuck his worthless ass. He's every reason many of us have given up on this world. He's worthless.

Judaka
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Judaka » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm
Judaka wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm
So you can write like a normal human being Eodnhoj!!

Though after reading some of the content, perhaps it is better to go back to your previous writing style... people will take you more seriously when they can't understand what you're saying.
I am so glad you are wise and know so much. You tell me, oh wise one...in the spirit of the thread...how would you raise your kids?

Morality is just a form of cowardice, people are nice so they aren't put in there place. People by nature are insane. The question is less of getting rid of it, and more of balancing it out.

You are confusing people with strawdogs who opinions matter. I see numbers to be processed, ritual images meant to be burnt.

In a world where everyone believes they are correct...everyone becomes a predictable algorithm to be calculated. Ego killed us and the question that occurs is whether to get rid of the ego or just run with it into the dark.

Do you want to walk down the rabbit hole Judaka?
That's the spirit Eodnhoj, I have no idea what you're talking about now and for all I know, you could be saying something profound and intellectual, I know not.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11786
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Frank N Stein wrote:With a lot of help from your own country. ...
To my eternal shame not least because it was my party who went along with the Yank madness and completely ignored hundreds of years of our history and our Foreign Office's advice.
I look forward to seeing Sharia implemented in dear old England :D
You'll be waiting a shedload of a long time then.

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Frank N Stein » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm
Frank N Stein wrote:With a lot of help from your own country. ...
To my eternal shame not least because it was my party who went along with the Yank madness and completely ignored hundreds of years of our history and our Foreign Office's advice.
I look forward to seeing Sharia implemented in dear old England :D
You'll be waiting a shedload of a long time then.
It certainly deserves it though. Shame that most muslims seem to be astonishingly forgiving.

User avatar
Gary Childress
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Location: USA of the UN

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Gary Childress » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm
Frank N Stein wrote:With a lot of help from your own country. ...
To my eternal shame not least because it was my party who went along with the Yank madness and completely ignored hundreds of years of our history and our Foreign Office's advice.
Bush administration madness, you mean. G.W. Bush and his administration were morons. Although the biggest pieces of shit of all were OBL and the worthless turds who started all this with 9/11. We could have just taken them out but the idiot Bush and his people got in the way and muddled everything up.

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Frank N Stein » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:48 pm

Gary Childress wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm
Frank N Stein wrote:With a lot of help from your own country. ...
To my eternal shame not least because it was my party who went along with the Yank madness and completely ignored hundreds of years of our history and our Foreign Office's advice.
Bush administration madness, you mean. G.W. Bush and his administration were morons. Although the biggest pieces of shit of all were OBL and the worthless turds who started all this with 9/11. We could have just taken them out but the idiot Bush and his people got in the way and muddled everything up.
The worthless piece of shit is the uneducated and bloodthirsty population that supported the invasions. OBL was from a wealthy Saudi Arabian family. An educated public would have questioned what the hell Iraq had to do with the price of fish, not to mention Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.
It's a tragedy that the most powerful country is one that takes pride in stupidity and looks down on intelligence as 'unmanly' or 'unfeminine'.

Age
Posts: 2142
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Age » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:24 am

Gary Childress wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm
Frank N Stein wrote:With a lot of help from your own country. ...
To my eternal shame not least because it was my party who went along with the Yank madness and completely ignored hundreds of years of our history and our Foreign Office's advice.
Bush administration madness, you mean. G.W. Bush and his administration were morons. Although the biggest pieces of shit of all were OBL and the worthless turds who started all this with 9/11.
Oh, and here i was thinking that the hatred that human beings have towards each other, through religions, started BEFORE the date known as Sep 11 2001.

When you say "ALL THIS started with 9/11", what exactly are you referring to? What is 'ALL THIS'?
Gary Childress wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 pm
We could have just taken them out but the idiot Bush and his people got in the way and muddled everything up.
Has there even been any sort of inkling of consideration of what WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if "we" just took "them" out?

Obviously not much consideration would have gone into that, if any human being believes that if "we" just take "them" out, then everything will be okay after.

In case any of you human beings have forgotten you have thousands upon thousands of years to LOOK back on to SEE just WHAT HAPPENS when "one group" of human beings does or tries to take out "another group" of human beings. The stupidity of the human brain really is fascinating to Observe. How an organ with the most amazing ability in the whole of the universe can be, at times, so utterly stupid really is a wonder to watch and behold.

You people still really do NOT get it. You are ALL human beings. The only ones you are taking out are your-selves. And, the more hatred you have of, and towards, each other [your-selves], and the more of yourselves that you try to and do 'take out', then the quicker you will really wipe ALL of yourselves 'out' completely.

But feel free to continue. You truly are free to choose what you want to do with your life and how you want to live it. The quicker you, human beings in your current form are gone, the less chances there are that you will also wipe out another upcoming, this time, truly intelligent species life form

Atla
Posts: 1822
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:27 am

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Atla » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Judaka wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm
So you can write like a normal human being Eodnhoj!!

Though after reading some of the content, perhaps it is better to go back to your previous writing style... people will take you more seriously when they can't understand what you're saying.
That's how psychosis usually works, some parts of the mind remain fairly intact for a while. But the more Eodnhoj will think about children, the more he will go insane on that topic as well, he will see more and more reflections, symmetries, number 1s, points and lines and whatever popping up everywhere around children. :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests