The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker
Posts: 6821
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Walker » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:12 am

Lots of evidence and support. Not worth my effort.

btw: Talk of US politics has taken you to into the Bermuda Triangle forbidden zone where intrepid threads disappear, where the bones of concepts litter the ocean floor like fast-food wrappers tangled in the weeds around a no-littering sign.

Wouldn’t be prudent to go swimming here, so continue with your independent research seeking the truth or otherwise, if you find that you must. You’ve been warned.

About half of Coulter's book is footnoted references.
You could start there.

Censorship is both the arrow and the futurology of PC.

You will note, no belief is involved in this reasoning, or this:

Although the article neglects to mention it, and you might not be able to find another article that does mention it, here is what's going on here.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/natio ... story.html


Markets indeed. Trump is messin’ with the establishment again.

The crisis cited is all about delayed Christmas bonuses for the fat cats in the counties surrounding the Washington D.C. trough, which in aggregate are the richest counties in the country. No wall, no bonus for you, at least not on time.

However, he did get the wall-dedicated money that was his target, so the Grinch threat for the fat cats in a city that overwhelmingly votes for Democrats, is moot. You do see the causation. Trump denies goodies to the voting base and the opposition to wall-funding vanishes.

Fact check it all you want but opinions probably won't start appearing until tomorrow, since this just happened.

The media is yapping about Syria now.

fooloso4
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by fooloso4 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Walker wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:12 am
Lots of evidence and support. Not worth my effort.

btw: Talk of US politics has taken you to into the Bermuda Triangle forbidden zone where intrepid threads disappear, where the bones of concepts litter the ocean floor like fast-food wrappers tangled in the weeds around a no-littering sign.

Wouldn’t be prudent to go swimming here, so continue with your independent research seeking the truth or otherwise, if you find that you must. You’ve been warned.

About half of Coulter's book is footnoted references.
You could start there.

Censorship is both the arrow and the futurology of PC.

You will note, no belief is involved in this reasoning, or this:

Although the article neglects to mention it, and you might not be able to find another article that does mention it, here is what's going on here.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/natio ... story.html


Markets indeed. Trump is messin’ with the establishment again.

The crisis cited is all about delayed Christmas bonuses for the fat cats in the counties surrounding the Washington D.C. trough, which in aggregate are the richest counties in the country. No wall, no bonus for you, at least not on time.

However, he did get the wall-dedicated money that was his target, so the Grinch threat for the fat cats in a city that overwhelmingly votes for Democrats, is moot. You do see the causation. Trump denies goodies to the voting base and the opposition to wall-funding vanishes.

Fact check it all you want but opinions probably won't start appearing until tomorrow, since this just happened.

The media is yapping about Syria now.


Lots of evidence and support. Not worth my effort.
Is that how the game is played? Lots of evidence and support showing that Coulter is wrong. Not worth my effort.
About half of Coulter's book is footnoted references.
You could start there.
I started with the article you cited. Heavy on the rhetoric, no facts.
Censorship is both the arrow and the futurology of PC.
And there is PC on all sides. Even the term is a form of tacit censorship - dismiss whatever is said as PC, no muss no bother, not worth the effort to take what is said seriously. Of course there are a lot of nonsense, but the problem is that whatever issue or argument one is opposed to is simply dismissed as PC.
Although the article neglects to mention it, and you might not be able to find another article that does mention it, here is what's going on here.
I don’t see what you are pointing to, but heeding your warning about censorship of political talk I’ll leave it there.

gaffo
Posts: 2330
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by gaffo » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:14 am

not sure how Israel showed up in an PC thread (I hate PC - but do also today's Israel - so had to post seeing you mentioned the latter)
Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Israel is a tiny country, all alone and surrounded by trouble.
Israel has right to exist (or at this point had?) - no seriously, if you are an honest Humanist and not a Tribal Islamophobe, I appeal to you Sir to your conscience).

since via the last decade or so under Naziyhoo - Israel is no different than Germany 1933. She cages in 3/4 million Palistinian (98 percent Muslim, 2 christian (truth is there is a Huge silent Agnotic/athiestic pop - Saudis are 19 percent non beleviers in Allah - so palis are prob the same - sad that they are pressured to remain silent in their non-faith in a God (and yes it is due to Muslim culture - but that does not excuse the cage that the thuggish Israelis place them in - with their brother beleviers Mulsim/and Christian).

fact is Israel is now the last Colonial State - South Africa was the last one 30 yrs ago.

Israel is the right to exist IF they affirm rights and dignity to the palis they have in a cage - these last 10 yrs or so their actions affirm their right to NOT EXIST in my book, but as a realist i know the arc of history, and Israel will never go away.


But i will let you in on the future fact - knowing of history (South Africa/Algeria/etc..........) all colonial power fall - esp when they deny rights/dignaty to the indigious, they FALL.

in the case of Israel it mean she will not fall, but instead sowed the seeds of history..............as said, via the last 10 yrs of thuggery, the righting is on the wall BDS (boycott.divestment.sanctions) will for$e Israel to affrim the Palistinians as Israeli citizens.

after 40 more yrs of useless tribal/folly blood to maintain a jewish majority, Israel will cave and allow itself to become a Democratic nation made up of a Jewish minority.

60 yrs after it should have become (should have become so 20 yrs ago).


not sure where the Gazan's will end up - post occupation of in 2003, they may end up as Egyptian or Israeli (to be determined via the UN in 2040 or so).

as for the Westbankers, they are under illegal occupation since 68, not cut off/from Israel like the gazan's and so own by Israel - and jordan has no interest in taking them, nor should they (unless Israel wishes to allow Jordan to reclaim all the lands (and the people on - including 1/3 million jews in the wb settlements - an offer im sure Jordan would take and israel will never allow/offer/wish).

Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Deep in the heart of Texas probably figures the little fellers need some friends in the world.

Old Texas was so independent thinking and isolated in its bigness that it was often considered to be a separate country and that thinking still lingers on through the generations.

Kind of like California is now, but in a different way.

California and Texas are the two biggies.
One going one way, the other going another way.

Did you know that Carlos Slim is a big voice in the NY Times?

That ongoing relationship indicates that the futurology of PC is money-hungry media, which conditions populations to accept robotic remixing as music, thus prepping us for the future, in which the money-hungry media acts as mouthpieces for big money.
TX,CA and Vermont - were indepentant Nations for a time - tx for a decade, the other two for a year or so, their independent culture since has been noted and prob why they are so "uppity" post integration into these United States later.

Judaka
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Judaka » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am

PC is not just a left wing abuse
Excellent arguments to demonstrate this fact although I think right-wing PC is not nearly as prevalent in the West outside of the US (although this is changing), it's still interesting to see how political expression on sensitive issues is responded to with thuggery. Although I am slightly ambivalent about the fate of the university professor who claims mass shootings are the result of a white supremacist patriarchy :D .

I think that the main reason the PC from the left is vastly more terrifying than it is from the right is that firstly, the left right now has momentum and is changing the world while the right is simply doubling down on the same old positions they've always had. Secondly, that the left has a vision for what many would consider a dystopian society and we're seeing them having some progress while the right lacks the impetus for any change that cannot simply be reversed by subsequent governments (and most likely will be). However, there is a chance for the right-wing to devour the left if things continue to be this bad and who knows what will happen then.

I think that people need to become able to identify PC as bullying, suppressing and demonizing alternative political views as opposed to fair political dialogue but sadly, I don't think that the right can identify PC from the right and the left cannot identify PC from the left. For each side, PC on their side is simply logical and ethical positions being expressed with vigour and understandable indignation.

Free speech is our only hope to resolve the ensuing tribalism occurring and although I'm presented with examples of unbreakable wills in spite of any facts or arguments, that's all one can do. As opposed to being right or left, simply being individuals who have individual stances on things based on our own personal reasonings being allowed to express our views publicly and let fair criticism shape our views.

Prioritisation of anything above expression of views and fair criticism leads to trouble and sadly that's exactly what we're seeing and while obviously, radicals won't think this way but more worrying is that both* the mainstream left or the traditional right are just as guilty. There aren't many in the political arena of Europe or the US that represent a demilitarised, reasonable position which isn't "defending values", whatever it takes.

That's why I really don't see any hope for PC to not shape our future and I honestly think that it will create some kind of dystopian society in the distant future. It's not the outliers that shock everyone that scares me but the creeping normalcy of censorship and tribalism which will envelop us as we become accustomed to it and it seeps into mainstream culture, ethics, manners and so on.

We really just need some political parties that actually represent everybody and not just their constituents, realising its in everyone's best interests to act in their best interests and just let them do that and help them to do that where they can. I think Australia's liberal party is not so bad, I am quite glad to live in Australia. They are incompetent but you won't hear any of the kind of politically charged crap that you hear in the US and the EU on a daily basis from them.
Last edited by Judaka on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

fooloso4
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by fooloso4 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Judaka wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:56 am
PC is not just a left wing abuse
Excellent arguments to demonstrate this fact although I think right-wing PC is not nearly as prevalent in the West outside of the US (although this is changing), it's still interesting to see how political expression on sensitive issues is responded to with thuggery. Although I am slightly ambivalent about the fate of the university professor who claims mass shootings are the result of a white supremacist patriarchy :D .

I think that the main reason the PC from the left is vastly more terrifying than it is from the right is that firstly, the left right now has momentum and is changing the world while the right is simply doubling down on the same old positions they've always had. Secondly, that the left has a vision for what many would consider a dystopian society and we're seeing them having some progress while the right lacks the impetus for any change that cannot simply be reversed by subsequent governments (and most likely will be). However, there is a chance for the right-wing to devour the left if things continue to be this bad and who knows what will happen then.

I think that people need to become able to identify PC as bullying, suppressing and demonizing alternative political views as opposed to fair political dialogue but sadly, I don't think that the right can identify PC from the right and the left cannot identify PC from the left. For each side, PC on their side is simply logical and ethical positions being expressed with vigour and understandable indignation.

Free speech is our only hope to resolve the ensuing tribalism occurring and although I'm presented with examples of unbreakable wills in spite of any facts or arguments, that's all one can do. As opposed to being right or left, simply being individuals who have individual stances on things based on our own personal reasonings being allowed to express our views publicly and let fair criticism shape our views.

Prioritisation of anything above expression of views and fair criticism leads to trouble and sadly that's exactly what we're seeing and while obviously, radicals won't think this way but more worrying is that neither the mainstream left or the traditional right are just as guilty. There aren't many in the political arena of Europe or the US that represent a demilitarised, reasonable position which isn't "defending values", whatever it takes.

That's why I really don't see any hope for PC to not shape our future and I honestly think that it will create some kind of dystopian society in the distant future. It's not the outliers that shock everyone that scares me but the creeping normalcy of censorship and tribalism which will envelop us as we become accustomed to it and it seeps into mainstream culture, ethics, manners and so on.

We really just need some political parties that actually represent everybody and not just their constituents, realising its in everyone's best interests to act in their best interests and just let them do that and help them to do that where they can. I think Australia's liberal party is not so bad, I am quite glad to live in Australia. They are incompetent but you won't hear any of the kind of politically charged crap that you hear in the US and the EU on a daily basis from them.

Thanks for trying to bring some balance to the issue.
I think that the main reason the PC from the left is vastly more terrifying than it is from the right is that firstly, the left right now has momentum and is changing the world while the right is simply doubling down on the same old positions they've always had. Secondly, that the left has a vision for what many would consider a dystopian society and we're seeing them having some progress while the right lacks the impetus for any change that cannot simply be reversed by subsequent governments (and most likely will be).
Interesting idea. Without venturing too far into forbidden territory one thing that comes to mind is, at least in the U.S. the current administration’s suppression of information regarding the environment and terms that cannot be used.
As opposed to being right or left …
In the same discussion I have often been accused of being on both sides. Any questioning is seen as opposition from the other side. It is even more pronounced in discussions of religion.
… the mainstream left or the traditional right …
I do not think the right is any less mainstream than the left and see what is going on on the right as anything but traditional.
That's why I really don't see any hope for PC to not shape our future …
I’m a bit more optimistic. As things get more extreme there will be more people who recognize the excesses and who will grow weary of the whole thing.

Judaka
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Judaka » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:07 am

Interesting idea. Without venturing too far into forbidden territory one thing that comes to mind is, at least in the U.S. the current administration’s suppression of information regarding the environment and terms that cannot be used.
It's also probably pertinent to recognise that current leftist ideology is centred around PC compared to the right, the literal goal of the left in many cases is to control language. Trump being elected might show that people in the US are wary of the growing extremism (and stupidity) of the left because the alternative that a near majority of Americans think Trump would be a good president is hard to accept.

So the "future of PC" is for many, directly related to the future of leftist ideology but truthfully, PC extends beyond leftist application as you've pointed out. More scary is when what was PC before becomes no longer PC but basic ethics and manners and that's probably already happened in some countries like Sweden, UK, Germany. To me, that's already been the future for PC and no reason to think it won't continue to be.
I do not think the right is any less mainstream than the left and see what is going on on the right as anything but traditional.
I think that the right wing as a political term is currently too broad to describe what is really going on because what was before a left-wing liberal now describes a moderate right-wing. By the traditional right I mean, the right that was always considered right as opposed to this "new right" which was previously considered left.
I’m a bit more optimistic. As things get more extreme there will be more people who recognize the excesses and who will grow weary of the whole thing.
This is already happening but as I've spoken about before, this is not actually a solution. I have a very similar opinion about immigration of Muslims, where everyone is so worried about terrorism, which is actually a rather small or negligible threat, that they ignore the actual threats that seem too benign to worry about (or argue against) now but will become huge problems later.

We already see in the UK that Muslims are failing to assimilate and demanding special treatment, their inability to assimilate causing huge concerns about the long-term success of growing multi-culturalism.

The same is occurring for PC, it's become and is becoming increasingly difficult to argue against non-extreme elements of PC ideology on the left. Once again, the PC from the traditional right is far more transparent and it's hard to see long-term success (in terms of cultural shifts) from them unless the left causes it.

I pretty much hate both the left and the right because they represent herd thinking and the quintessential threat it poses. Any grounded individual will have opinions scattered across the political spectrum because there's seriously no correlation between a lot of stances on each side.

The stakes are continually being raised higher and while currently its the left that is presenting what I would consider an existential threat to Western civilisation, I foresee that the right will soon be bringing its own as a counter-movement to the extremism of the left.

That might put us basically back where we were in the 20th century, though globalism might make it impossible for the right to win in some countries but the left win in others, who knows? PC, tribalism and stigmatisation and the fear of social or financial retribution continue to stifle or undermine fair criticism and the truth, despite our unprecedented access, becomes less powerful.

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am

gaffo wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:14 am
not sure how Israel showed up in an PC thread (I hate PC - but do also today's Israel - so had to post seeing you mentioned the latter)
Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Israel is a tiny country, all alone and surrounded by trouble.
Israel has right to exist (or at this point had?) - no seriously, if you are an honest Humanist and not a Tribal Islamophobe, I appeal to you Sir to your conscience).

since via the last decade or so under Naziyhoo - Israel is no different than Germany 1933. She cages in 3/4 million Palistinian (98 percent Muslim, 2 christian (truth is there is a Huge silent Agnotic/athiestic pop - Saudis are 19 percent non beleviers in Allah - so palis are prob the same - sad that they are pressured to remain silent in their non-faith in a God (and yes it is due to Muslim culture - but that does not excuse the cage that the thuggish Israelis place them in - with their brother beleviers Mulsim/and Christian).

fact is Israel is now the last Colonial State - South Africa was the last one 30 yrs ago.

Israel is the right to exist IF they affirm rights and dignity to the palis they have in a cage - these last 10 yrs or so their actions affirm their right to NOT EXIST in my book, but as a realist i know the arc of history, and Israel will never go away.


But i will let you in on the future fact - knowing of history (South Africa/Algeria/etc..........) all colonial power fall - esp when they deny rights/dignaty to the indigious, they FALL.

in the case of Israel it mean she will not fall, but instead sowed the seeds of history..............as said, via the last 10 yrs of thuggery, the righting is on the wall BDS (boycott.divestment.sanctions) will for$e Israel to affrim the Palistinians as Israeli citizens.

after 40 more yrs of useless tribal/folly blood to maintain a jewish majority, Israel will cave and allow itself to become a Democratic nation made up of a Jewish minority.

60 yrs after it should have become (should have become so 20 yrs ago).


not sure where the Gazan's will end up - post occupation of in 2003, they may end up as Egyptian or Israeli (to be determined via the UN in 2040 or so).

as for the Westbankers, they are under illegal occupation since 68, not cut off/from Israel like the gazan's and so own by Israel - and jordan has no interest in taking them, nor should they (unless Israel wishes to allow Jordan to reclaim all the lands (and the people on - including 1/3 million jews in the wb settlements - an offer im sure Jordan would take and israel will never allow/offer/wish).

Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Deep in the heart of Texas probably figures the little fellers need some friends in the world.

Old Texas was so independent thinking and isolated in its bigness that it was often considered to be a separate country and that thinking still lingers on through the generations.

Kind of like California is now, but in a different way.

California and Texas are the two biggies.
One going one way, the other going another way.

Did you know that Carlos Slim is a big voice in the NY Times?

That ongoing relationship indicates that the futurology of PC is money-hungry media, which conditions populations to accept robotic remixing as music, thus prepping us for the future, in which the money-hungry media acts as mouthpieces for big money.
TX,CA and Vermont - were indepentant Nations for a time - tx for a decade, the other two for a year or so, their independent culture since has been noted and prob why they are so "uppity" post integration into these United States later.
Who bestows a country's 'right to exist'? Who would dare to? The modern country of Israel is a Jewish creation. There was no country before that, just as there was no 'USA' before it was created. Are you hoping for a bloodbath and massacre of Jews? An islamic theocracy where no one has any rights? Is that what you want? Be honest now.

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2488
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:21 am

This is the consequence of Fuckin' PC - this barbaric murder by Islamist terrorists;
Backpackers beheaded: Chilling new details of their horrific murders.
It was the barbaric nature of their deaths that shocked the world. On Dec. 17, the mutilated bodies of two Scandinavian backpackers were found high up in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains, a popular trekking destination for tourists.

The two women – Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, of Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, of Norway – were stabbed several times, had their throats slit and were decapitated.

Authorities were quick to establish this heinous act was the work of terrorists.
The horror didn’t end there for the families of the victims. One of the alleged murderers had filmed the attack on Jespersen and uploaded the video to social media, where it, perhaps not surprisingly, went viral after it was watched by thousands of people.

https://www.who.com.au/backpackers-behe ... ic-murders
I am very certain the above terrible evil and violent acts carried out by Islamist terrorists will continue in the future and one of the main reason they will continue is that frigging Fuckin' PC in relation to Muslims apologists placating and coddling to Islam.

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:55 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:21 am
This is the consequence of Fuckin' PC - this barbaric murder by Islamist terrorists;
Backpackers beheaded: Chilling new details of their horrific murders.
It was the barbaric nature of their deaths that shocked the world. On Dec. 17, the mutilated bodies of two Scandinavian backpackers were found high up in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains, a popular trekking destination for tourists.

The two women – Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, of Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, of Norway – were stabbed several times, had their throats slit and were decapitated.

Authorities were quick to establish this heinous act was the work of terrorists.
The horror didn’t end there for the families of the victims. One of the alleged murderers had filmed the attack on Jespersen and uploaded the video to social media, where it, perhaps not surprisingly, went viral after it was watched by thousands of people.

https://www.who.com.au/backpackers-behe ... ic-murders
I am very certain the above terrible evil and violent acts carried out by Islamist terrorists will continue in the future and one of the main reason they will continue is that frigging Fuckin' PC in relation to Muslims apologists placating and coddling to Islam.
Perhaps they are learning from American serial killers.

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2488
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:24 am

Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:55 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:21 am
This is the consequence of Fuckin' PC - this barbaric murder by Islamist terrorists;
Backpackers beheaded: Chilling new details of their horrific murders.
It was the barbaric nature of their deaths that shocked the world. On Dec. 17, the mutilated bodies of two Scandinavian backpackers were found high up in Morocco’s Atlas Mountains, a popular trekking destination for tourists.

The two women – Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, of Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, of Norway – were stabbed several times, had their throats slit and were decapitated.

Authorities were quick to establish this heinous act was the work of terrorists.
The horror didn’t end there for the families of the victims. One of the alleged murderers had filmed the attack on Jespersen and uploaded the video to social media, where it, perhaps not surprisingly, went viral after it was watched by thousands of people.

https://www.who.com.au/backpackers-behe ... ic-murders
I am very certain the above terrible evil and violent acts carried out by Islamist terrorists will continue in the future and one of the main reason they will continue is that frigging Fuckin' PC in relation to Muslims apologists placating and coddling to Islam.
Perhaps they are learning from American serial killers.
They [Islamists] have been decapitating non-believers [especially Jews] since 1400 years ago as directed from the core texts of Islam i.e. the Quran.
America got its independent in 1776, i.e. relative only 343 years ago.
The Banu Qurayza were a Jewish tribe which lived in northern Arabia, at the oasis of Yathrib (now known as Medina), until the 7th century, when their conflict with Muhammad led to their massacre.

In 627 ... the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[9][10] The Banu Qurayza eventually surrendered and their men were beheaded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
Since Muhammad is the Muslims' exemplar, the Islamists would look forward to the same with Israel [as it was already done everywhere] and to gain extraordinary merit with Allah.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:24 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:55 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:21 am
This is the consequence of Fuckin' PC - this barbaric murder by Islamist terrorists;



I am very certain the above terrible evil and violent acts carried out by Islamist terrorists will continue in the future and one of the main reason they will continue is that frigging Fuckin' PC in relation to Muslims apologists placating and coddling to Islam.
Perhaps they are learning from American serial killers.
They [Islamists] have been decapitating non-believers [especially Jews] since 1400 years ago as directed from the core texts of Islam i.e. the Quran.
America got its independent in 1776, i.e. relative only 343 years ago.
The Banu Qurayza were a Jewish tribe which lived in northern Arabia, at the oasis of Yathrib (now known as Medina), until the 7th century, when their conflict with Muhammad led to their massacre.

In 627 ... the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[9][10] The Banu Qurayza eventually surrendered and their men were beheaded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
Since Muhammad is the Muslims' exemplar, the Islamists would look forward to the same with Israel [as it is already done everywhere] and to gain extraordinary merit with Allah.
Christians have been beheading people until quite recently.

Veritas Aequitas
Posts: 2488
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:41 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Veritas Aequitas » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:42 am

Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:24 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:55 am


Perhaps they are learning from American serial killers.
They [Islamists] have been decapitating non-believers [especially Jews] since 1400 years ago as directed from the core texts of Islam i.e. the Quran.
America got its independent in 1776, i.e. relative only 343 years ago.
The Banu Qurayza were a Jewish tribe which lived in northern Arabia, at the oasis of Yathrib (now known as Medina), until the 7th century, when their conflict with Muhammad led to their massacre.

In 627 ... the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[9][10] The Banu Qurayza eventually surrendered and their men were beheaded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
Since Muhammad is the Muslims' exemplar, the Islamists would look forward to the same with Israel [as it is already done everywhere] and to gain extraordinary merit with Allah.
Christians have been beheading people until quite recently.
Yes, but Christians did not behead others via the doctrine of Christianity since Christ commanded Christians in the NT to love their enemies, give the other cheek, love their neighbors, etc. Christians as human beings behead others as driven by their animal evil nature. It is the same with 'Buddhists' and others.

However Islam is a different "kettle of fish" where Allah in the Quran exhorts and condones the killing [via slitting of throats] of non-Muslims in the most minor semblance of a threat to Islam, note drawing cartoons of their prophet.

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Frank N Stein » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:47 am

Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:42 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:24 am

They [Islamists] have been decapitating non-believers [especially Jews] since 1400 years ago as directed from the core texts of Islam i.e. the Quran.
America got its independent in 1776, i.e. relative only 343 years ago.



Since Muhammad is the Muslims' exemplar, the Islamists would look forward to the same with Israel [as it is already done everywhere] and to gain extraordinary merit with Allah.
Christians have been beheading people until quite recently.
Yes, but Christians did not behead others via the doctrine of Christianity since Christ commanded Christians in the NT to love their enemies, give the other cheek, love their neighbors, etc. Christians as human beings behead others as driven by their animal evil nature. It is the same with 'Buddhists' and others.

However Islam is a different "kettle of fish" where Allah in the Quran exhorts and condones the killing [via slitting of throats] of non-Muslims in the most minor semblance of a threat to Islam, note drawing cartoons of their prophet.
True. I think they burned them alive instead.

gaffo
Posts: 2330
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by gaffo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:24 am

Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:14 am
not sure how Israel showed up in an PC thread (I hate PC - but do also today's Israel - so had to post seeing you mentioned the latter)
Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Israel is a tiny country, all alone and surrounded by trouble.
Israel has right to exist (or at this point had?) - no seriously, if you are an honest Humanist and not a Tribal Islamophobe, I appeal to you Sir to your conscience).

since via the last decade or so under Naziyhoo - Israel is no different than Germany 1933. She cages in 3/4 million Palistinian (98 percent Muslim, 2 christian (truth is there is a Huge silent Agnotic/athiestic pop - Saudis are 19 percent non beleviers in Allah - so palis are prob the same - sad that they are pressured to remain silent in their non-faith in a God (and yes it is due to Muslim culture - but that does not excuse the cage that the thuggish Israelis place them in - with their brother beleviers Mulsim/and Christian).

fact is Israel is now the last Colonial State - South Africa was the last one 30 yrs ago.

Israel is the right to exist IF they affirm rights and dignity to the palis they have in a cage - these last 10 yrs or so their actions affirm their right to NOT EXIST in my book, but as a realist i know the arc of history, and Israel will never go away.


But i will let you in on the future fact - knowing of history (South Africa/Algeria/etc..........) all colonial power fall - esp when they deny rights/dignaty to the indigious, they FALL.

in the case of Israel it mean she will not fall, but instead sowed the seeds of history..............as said, via the last 10 yrs of thuggery, the righting is on the wall BDS (boycott.divestment.sanctions) will for$e Israel to affrim the Palistinians as Israeli citizens.

after 40 more yrs of useless tribal/folly blood to maintain a jewish majority, Israel will cave and allow itself to become a Democratic nation made up of a Jewish minority.

60 yrs after it should have become (should have become so 20 yrs ago).


not sure where the Gazan's will end up - post occupation of in 2003, they may end up as Egyptian or Israeli (to be determined via the UN in 2040 or so).

as for the Westbankers, they are under illegal occupation since 68, not cut off/from Israel like the gazan's and so own by Israel - and jordan has no interest in taking them, nor should they (unless Israel wishes to allow Jordan to reclaim all the lands (and the people on - including 1/3 million jews in the wb settlements - an offer im sure Jordan would take and israel will never allow/offer/wish).

Walker wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm
Deep in the heart of Texas probably figures the little fellers need some friends in the world.

Old Texas was so independent thinking and isolated in its bigness that it was often considered to be a separate country and that thinking still lingers on through the generations.

Kind of like California is now, but in a different way.

California and Texas are the two biggies.
One going one way, the other going another way.

Did you know that Carlos Slim is a big voice in the NY Times?

That ongoing relationship indicates that the futurology of PC is money-hungry media, which conditions populations to accept robotic remixing as music, thus prepping us for the future, in which the money-hungry media acts as mouthpieces for big money.
TX,CA and Vermont - were indepentant Nations for a time - tx for a decade, the other two for a year or so, their independent culture since has been noted and prob why they are so "uppity" post integration into these United States later.

Who bestows a country's 'right to exist'?
all living there - regardless of their sex/age/religion/tribe/etc.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am

Who would dare to?
??
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
The modern country of Israel is a Jewish creation.
then it chose theocracy over democracy, and is the same as Saudi Arabia.

and so me being a universal humanist that values democracy, condemn Israel the Theocratic State.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
There was no country before that,
Ottomans owned the land from 800 to 1917.

prior the Romans from 50 BC to 400 AD,

then the Bysantines from 400 to 800 AD.

so you are wrong Sir.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
just as there was no 'USA' before it was created.
prior to 1782, we were a part of Britain for 175 yrs.

your point?

Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
Are you hoping for a bloodbath and massacre of Jews?
nope, but the Israeli gov and most of Israelis today (being now a Fascist State with Fascist folks living there) wish for a bloodbath - as long as it is Arab blood (in the occupied Territory - they deny occupying - and toward Palistinians - they deny exist (Fakistans.........a land without a people bullshit/etc).


Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
An islamic theocracy where no one has any rights? Is that what you want?

nope no wish for that - nor do i defend a Fascist and Racist Theocracy - even if it was founded via the Holocost and Jews. when they act as the Nazi of Germany 75 yrs ago they lose my support, and they are acting just as. and as said today Israel = Germany 1933.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
Be honest now.
I'm always honest, are you?

Frank N Stein
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:03 am

Re: The Futurology of Fuckin' PC

Post by Frank N Stein » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:06 am

gaffo wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:24 am
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
gaffo wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:14 am
not sure how Israel showed up in an PC thread (I hate PC - but do also today's Israel - so had to post seeing you mentioned the latter)



Israel has right to exist (or at this point had?) - no seriously, if you are an honest Humanist and not a Tribal Islamophobe, I appeal to you Sir to your conscience).

since via the last decade or so under Naziyhoo - Israel is no different than Germany 1933. She cages in 3/4 million Palistinian (98 percent Muslim, 2 christian (truth is there is a Huge silent Agnotic/athiestic pop - Saudis are 19 percent non beleviers in Allah - so palis are prob the same - sad that they are pressured to remain silent in their non-faith in a God (and yes it is due to Muslim culture - but that does not excuse the cage that the thuggish Israelis place them in - with their brother beleviers Mulsim/and Christian).

fact is Israel is now the last Colonial State - South Africa was the last one 30 yrs ago.

Israel is the right to exist IF they affirm rights and dignity to the palis they have in a cage - these last 10 yrs or so their actions affirm their right to NOT EXIST in my book, but as a realist i know the arc of history, and Israel will never go away.


But i will let you in on the future fact - knowing of history (South Africa/Algeria/etc..........) all colonial power fall - esp when they deny rights/dignaty to the indigious, they FALL.

in the case of Israel it mean she will not fall, but instead sowed the seeds of history..............as said, via the last 10 yrs of thuggery, the righting is on the wall BDS (boycott.divestment.sanctions) will for$e Israel to affrim the Palistinians as Israeli citizens.

after 40 more yrs of useless tribal/folly blood to maintain a jewish majority, Israel will cave and allow itself to become a Democratic nation made up of a Jewish minority.

60 yrs after it should have become (should have become so 20 yrs ago).


not sure where the Gazan's will end up - post occupation of in 2003, they may end up as Egyptian or Israeli (to be determined via the UN in 2040 or so).

as for the Westbankers, they are under illegal occupation since 68, not cut off/from Israel like the gazan's and so own by Israel - and jordan has no interest in taking them, nor should they (unless Israel wishes to allow Jordan to reclaim all the lands (and the people on - including 1/3 million jews in the wb settlements - an offer im sure Jordan would take and israel will never allow/offer/wish).




TX,CA and Vermont - were indepentant Nations for a time - tx for a decade, the other two for a year or so, their independent culture since has been noted and prob why they are so "uppity" post integration into these United States later.

Who bestows a country's 'right to exist'?
all living there - regardless of their sex/age/religion/tribe/etc.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am

Who would dare to?
??
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
The modern country of Israel is a Jewish creation.
then it chose theocracy over democracy, and is the same as Saudi Arabia.

and so me being a universal humanist that values democracy, condemn Israel the Theocratic State.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
There was no country before that,
Ottomans owned the land from 800 to 1917.

prior the Romans from 50 BC to 400 AD,

then the Bysantines from 400 to 800 AD.

so you are wrong Sir.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
just as there was no 'USA' before it was created.
prior to 1782, we were a part of Britain for 175 yrs.

your point?

Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
Are you hoping for a bloodbath and massacre of Jews?
nope, but the Israeli gov and most of Israelis today (being now a Fascist State with Fascist folks living there) wish for a bloodbath - as long as it is Arab blood (in the occupied Territory - they deny occupying - and toward Palistinians - they deny exist (Fakistans.........a land without a people bullshit/etc).


Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
An islamic theocracy where no one has any rights? Is that what you want?

nope no wish for that - nor do i defend a Fascist and Racist Theocracy - even if it was founded via the Holocost and Jews. when they act as the Nazi of Germany 75 yrs ago they lose my support, and they are acting just as. and as said today Israel = Germany 1933.
Frank N Stein wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 am
Be honest now.
I'm always honest, are you?
Not wrong. 'Country' is a man-made concept, subject to change. Land is land. No Israeli govt. has even remotely resembled Nazi Germany. No doubt your own country is lily white. Why are you especially concerned with Israel? Is that the worst country on the planet you can think of? Why would it open its borders to millions of people who want to kill them?

''The Israeli Declaration of Independence stated that the State of Israel would ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex, and guaranteed freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture. ''

That doesn't look much like Nazi policy to me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests