Throwing Caution to the Winds

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Throwing Caution to the Winds

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

• I believe it is morally right and necessary to discuss about issues of Islamic evils so that people are informed and alerted to the potential dangers arising from Islamists.
    Who knows, such a discussion might save a daughter of a participant who had discussed this point here?
Recently there was the murders of two innocent Scandinavian girls in some hills in Morocco. The video of the brutal murders were posted in Facebook of one of the victim's mother and other social media.
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 43c025ab27

As usual the apologists and authorities would downplay the critical root cause [??] and blamed the 'lone wolf'. Question is how can it be 'lone-wolf' when 19 are arrested and these perpetrators has declared their purpose [its Islamic] for killing these innocent people.

Since 911 hundreds of innocent people had been killed for no other good reasons other than being non-Muslims as included among this stats.
Yet the apologists for Islam, the authorities, the Left, the media keep lying to the public, that these killings has nothing to do with Islam.

I believe it is these deflections and deceptions that contributed to many innocent and naive people throwing caution to the winds in believing there is no risk with anything Islamic. As such many naive and innocent people like as these two Scandinavian tourists in Morocco were not on the alert when they were in the Islamic majority country and its country side.

There had been many innocent naive non-Muslims who had been killed for no other good reason other than they are non-Muslims. Note the quite recent two cyclists in Turkistan, recently a tour bus was attacked in Eygpt.
https://www.dw.com/en/egypt-tourist-bus ... a-46890107

I believe if the Islam-apologists, the Left, the Media, the authorities, were to report the truth [it is fact per the Quran] that there is potential danger with Islam [qualified to certain aspects], then people will be alerted and be cautious wherever and whenever there is an element of Islam.

I have always yearn to visit the pyramids of Egypt but have to give it up due to very likely attack by Islamists. See the recent bus attack link above.

If these two girls had not been brainwashed by the media, the Left, the authorities, and the apologists and denying and lying about the dangers inherent with Islam, they would not have thrown caution to the wind to suffer such terrible death by Islamist who were inspired by their religion to please God so they can be assured of going to heaven.

At the rate the media, the Left, the authorities, the apologists are being ostriches regarding the inherent evil potential of Islam, there will be more innocent and naive non-Muslims be killed by Islamists perhaps the next weeks, or even days.

True, not all Muslims are evil prone but we cannot deny there is something wrong with Islam per se that will trigger the evil prone Muslims to commit evil as a divine duty in the name of their God.

I believe it is morally right and necessary to discuss about such issues so that people are informed and alerted to the potential dangers arising from Islamists.
Who knows, such a discussion might save a daughter of a participant who had discussed this point here?

Those who are Islamist apologists and pretend that Islam is 100% a religion of peace, are indirectly complicit to all the evil and violent acts committed by SOME evil prone Islamists.

Views?
Impenitent

Re: Throwing Caution to the Winds

Post by Impenitent »

people kill people under the holiest of motives

people kill far more people in the name of the atheist state

-Imp
Veritas Aequitas

Impenitent wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:50 pm people kill people under the holiest of motives

people kill far more people in the name of the atheist state

-Imp
Note ALL evil acts must be addressed and resolved by humanity.
But no individuals and a group can tackle all evil acts at one time.
Thus different individual[s] and group[s] will deal with different types of evil acts that are within their competence.
In the context of the OP, it is reference to religious-based-evil.
Do you understand context and keeping to topic?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

all evil acts? all?

once you have atoned for manifest destiny, talk to me

-Imp
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Impenitent wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:17 pm all evil acts? all?

once you have atoned for manifest destiny, talk to me

-Imp
Veritas is obviously a messiah sent to save us from having crescent moons on top of our buildings.

Please veritas ignore him.

Imp...stop being rational...I can't hear the healthy word salads.
Logik

Post by Logik »

All those who think VA practices the religion of Aislamism put your hand up.

*raises hand*

Shall we organize a lynching to rid the world of the Aislamic evil? Monday, 8:45 GMT good for everyone?
-1-

Post by -1- »

Logik wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:29 am All those who think VA practices the religion of Aislamism put your hand up.

*raises hand*

Shall we organize a lynching to rid the world of the Aislamic evil? Monday, 8:45 GMT good for everyone?
VA in my opinion practices illogical insanity. Aislam is only a manifest of his diseased mind. It's not exorcism he or she needs, but to take his/her pills. "Pills and Thrills."

What about HexHammer?

It looks like this site is not only a hobby horse farm schizophrenics, but they each seem to go off in the deep end at one point or another. They are a regular contributor, a bit eccentric, but not too much out of the ordinary, when whbamm, one day they just drop all pretense (the day the lack of taking their normally prescribed antipsychotics finally manifests in behavioural response) and become Aislamic, or Islamic, or whatever.

Islam seems to be a major focus for the New Schizophrenic. Maybe we should start a glossy magazine or a nice neat little social media website, "The New Schizophrenic."
Logik

Post by Logik »

Then perhaps we shall stage an intervention.

VA, take your pills or we will insert them forcefully and rectally!
-1-

Post by -1- »

Logik wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:51 pm Then perhaps we shall stage an intervention.

That would be woefully unconstitutional.

The pills have the right to be treated in a more dignified way! After all, pills are people, too.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:55 am I believe if the Islam-apologists, the Left, the Media, the authorities, were to report the truth [it is fact per the Quran] that there is potential danger with Islam [qualified to certain aspects], then people will be alerted and be cautious wherever and whenever there is an element of Islam.

Views?
No Sharia in America

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... erica.html
Veritas Aequitas

Walker wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:00 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:55 am I believe if the Islam-apologists, the Left, the Media, the authorities, were to report the truth [it is fact per the Quran] that there is potential danger with Islam [qualified to certain aspects], then people will be alerted and be cautious wherever and whenever there is an element of Islam.

Views?
No Sharia in America

From the above article

I recently interviewed Kamal Saleem, a former jihadist and member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Now a Christian, he confirms that Islam is not merely a religion, but a cultural, political, and military system of conquest through violence, stealth, or both.
His mission was to undermine America’s way of life and demand submission to Sharia Law. Islam does not assimilate. It infiltrates. If there is any doubt about that, look at the crisis Europe is facing with its Muslim population.
The FBI discovered the following;
A closer investigation reveals that Akram likely composed the memo as a follow-up to the group’s 1987 conference, proposing his vision for the group’s future. In it, he uses the phrase “civilizational jihad” and states plainly his belief that the “role of the Muslim Brother” in North America should be one of “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house …”.
The above is disputed by the apologists,
http://bridge.georgetown.edu/civilizati ... cy-theory/
but such a motive nevertheless reflect the ethos of Islam, i.e. to dominate the world. I don't think Islam would be able to dominate the world but such blind arrogance and intentions do generate loads of terrible evil and violent acts by SOME Muslims in the attempt to do so.

Yet the apologists do not give a damn with the above threat.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:51 am
Walker wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Views?
No Sharia in America

From the above article

I recently interviewed Kamal Saleem, a former jihadist and member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Now a Christian, he confirms that Islam is not merely a religion, but a cultural, political, and military system of conquest through violence, stealth, or both.
His mission was to undermine America’s way of life and demand submission to Sharia Law. Islam does not assimilate. It infiltrates. If there is any doubt about that, look at the crisis Europe is facing with its Muslim population.
The FBI discovered the following;
A closer investigation reveals that Akram likely composed the memo as a follow-up to the group’s 1987 conference, proposing his vision for the group’s future. In it, he uses the phrase “civilizational jihad” and states plainly his belief that the “role of the Muslim Brother” in North America should be one of “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house …”.
The above is disputed by the apologists,
http://bridge.georgetown.edu/civilizati ... cy-theory/
but such a motive nevertheless reflect the ethos of Islam, i.e. to dominate the world. I don't think Islam would be able to dominate the world but such blind arrogance and intentions do generate loads of terrible evil and violent acts by SOME Muslims in the attempt to do so.

Yet the apologists do not give a damn with the above threat.
World domination is a human ethos. Not Islamic ethos.

The will to power.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

-1- wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:51 pm
Logik wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:51 pm Then perhaps we shall stage an intervention.

That would be woefully unconstitutional.

The pills have the right to be treated in a more dignified way! After all, pills are people, too.
And what is schizophrenia?
-1-

Post by -1- »

Logik wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:03 am
World domination is a human ethos. Not Islamic ethos.

The will to power.
I concur, wholly.

German Nazis accused Jews of striving for World Hegemony -- while the Nazis wanted to eradicate everyone else and have only the blue-eyed blonde superrace to populate the Earth.

Communist Russia was accused by the Capitalist West of striving for world dominance of proletarian rule, while the USA openly pursues a politic of proliferating democracy by any means.

The red ants are accusing the black ants with hoping to achieve world dominance, while red ants are constantly gaining territory in the south, pushing the demarcation line and the territory of black ants northwardly.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

-1- wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:36 pm The red ants are accusing the black ants with hoping to achieve world dominance, while red ants are constantly gaining territory in the south, pushing the demarcation line and the territory of black ants northwardly.

goody goody two shoes...

-Imp