Stop Using Science To Validate Your Beliefs!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Logik

Re: Stop Using Science To Validate Your Beliefs!

Post by Logik »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:22 am I am sure the above sort of 'word salad' response is against the rules here where you are expected to provide arguments and rational views, if not, then shut up!
Define 'rational' ?
Eodnhoj7

Re: Stop Using Science To Validate Your Beliefs!

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:22 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:24 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:26 am
You are SO ignorant on this.

That SOME Muslims had helped in propagating Scientific knowledge got nothing to do with the essence of the ideology Islam which is anti-advanced_knowledge. Many of these scientists who were Muslims [happened to be Muslims due to circumstances] were never serious with Islam [most are Sufis] and some were condemned and killed.

This is why when Islam dominates anywhere, there are no advances in Science by modern Muslims as evident by no Muslim Nobel Prize in Science.
Abdul Salam who was Nobel Prize in Physics was denounced as non-Muslim because he belonged to a fringe sect [ Ahmadiyya ] labelled as infidel by mainstream Muslim.

Just imagine how crazy for Muslims to denounce their only Nobel Prize winner in Science as not a Muslims. This indicate the significance of the psychology, primal instincts and emotions involved in how strong Islam has a terrible threat and hold over the brains of Muslims.

I am sure if Islam is no more, there will be Nobel Prize Winners from those who were ex-Muslims.
Word salad.
The irony is your two word response is more representative of your 'word salad' state.

I am sure the above sort of 'word salad' response is against the rules here where you are expected to provide arguments and rational views, if not, then shut up!
Blah...blah...blah.

Science is good, we need an empirical morality, Islam is evil...we get it.