Do Not Blame Muslims!

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Do Not Blame Muslims!

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 pm
Age wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:06 pm
Atla wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:10 am
Yep. By "peace", it is largely meant that once every subhuman on the planet has been forced into becoming a Muslim or killed, thus "saved", and Muslims who think too differently have also been forced to change their views or killed, thus "saved", we will have universal peace.
YES EXACTLY RIGHT.

YOU, non-followers of PEACE, that is subhuman, non-muslims, WILL be KILLED. That is, until you have ALL been forced into becoming muslims/followers of PEACE and are ALL brought into this submission of PEACE.

When will YOU ever learn?

Universal PEACE is coming, and all of YOU obviously non-follower of PEACE subhumans will be killed, and thus forced into, and brought up in, PEACE.
This WILL so easily be done, on earth, as it is in HEAVEN.
Atla wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:10 amAnother peculiarity is that, while most Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews can tell a difference between a secular view and a religious view of the world (even if they may not agree with it), but a secular-religious distinction is incomprehensible for most Muslims. They never came up with such a dichotomy (except maybe in a few countries recently, but it's not really yet part of their thinking).
And, you BELIEVE that "others" SHOULD have the same "thinking" that you BELIEVE is the true and right thinking, am I right?

Obviously, a very contradictory and extremely peculiar BELIEF that you HAVE, and HOLD onto.

And, BEFORE you even BEGIN to think that what I said above IS contradictory, just consider what I ACTUALLY WROTE.

YOUR response/s WILL show just how much, or how little if any, consideration and thought you actually did put into this.
Thank you for confirming it all with your own words. :)
Thanks for confirming WHAT exactly?

What do you BELIEVE I have actually confirmed?

UNTIL you provide WHAT IT IS, which you BELIEVE I have confirmed, then you are NOT saying anything at all here, with your words.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:57 pm
Atla wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 pm
Age wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:06 pm

YES EXACTLY RIGHT.

YOU, non-followers of PEACE, that is subhuman, non-muslims, WILL be KILLED. That is, until you have ALL been forced into becoming muslims/followers of PEACE and are ALL brought into this submission of PEACE.

Universal PEACE is coming, and all of YOU obviously non-follower of PEACE subhumans will be killed, and thus forced into, and brought up in, PEACE.

And, you BELIEVE that "others" SHOULD have the same "thinking" that you BELIEVE is the true and right thinking, am I right?

Obviously, a very contradictory and extremely peculiar BELIEF that you HAVE, and HOLD onto.

And, BEFORE you even BEGIN to think that what I said above IS contradictory, just consider what I ACTUALLY WROTE.

YOUR response/s WILL show just how much, or how little if any, consideration and thought you actually did put into this.
Thank you for confirming it all with your own words. :)
Thanks for confirming WHAT exactly?

What do you BELIEVE I have actually confirmed?

UNTIL you provide WHAT IT IS, which you BELIEVE I have confirmed, then you are NOT saying anything at all here, with your words.
Or at least that's what you think. :)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:57 pmYOU, non-followers of PEACE, that is subhuman, non-muslims, WILL be KILLED. That is, until you have ALL been forced into becoming muslims/followers of PEACE and are ALL brought into this submission of PEACE.

You are DISGUSTING.
Islam ideology is DISGUSTING.

i_slam the door on the likes of you.
Muslims like you should be muzzled - Muzzle a Muslim
Mohamad? Mor Ham Mad? - scared of a little piggy?
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:32 am
Age wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:57 pmYOU, non-followers of PEACE, that is subhuman, non-muslims, WILL be KILLED. That is, until you have ALL been forced into becoming muslims/followers of PEACE and are ALL brought into this submission of PEACE.

You are DISGUSTING.

Thanks for understanding the objective truth and facts of Islam.

Post by Age »

You are DISGUSTING.

I also followed that quote of mine above directly with;

And, then further down I wrote:

Now, obviously people only take bits and pieces from ALL writings. I am here to learn how to express my SELF better.

I have TRIED many tactics to ignite a spark into people that will get them to just STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING and just OPEN UP enough to show some inquisitiveness, by asking me some clarifying questions. So far NOTHING has really worked. This was just another tactic, which OBVIOUSLY also did NOT work at all.

Surely writing and SHOWING the ABSOLUTE contradiction of killing people for and to reach PEACE on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN, I thought, would spark some kind of interest in others to ask maybe a question like; What in "hell" are you talking about here? Can't you SEE the contradiction in what you write? Et cetera.

But NOTHING at all. NOT even one inkling of interest is SHOWN back. ALL I have done is reinforce people's already held assumptions and beliefs.

WHAT I wrote above could NOT be more contradictory EVER. Yet it appears absolutely NO consideration nor thought actually did go into what I wrote, and instead, like I said just a reinforcement of one's own already held views.

ALL of the above can be VERY EASILY explained, and also be SHOWN NOT to be a contradiction at all. But that could ONLY HAPPEN if any one was truly interested in KNOWING how.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:02 pm

You are DISGUSTING.

Now, obviously people only take bits and pieces from ALL writings. I am here to learn how to express my SELF better.

I have TRIED many tactics to ignite a spark into people that will get them to just STOP ASSUMING and BELIEVING and just OPEN UP enough to show some inquisitiveness, by asking me some clarifying questions. So far NOTHING has really worked. This was just another tactic, which OBVIOUSLY also did NOT work at all.

Surely writing and SHOWING the ABSOLUTE contradiction of killing people for and to reach PEACE on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN, I thought, would spark some kind of interest in others to ask maybe a question like; What in "hell" are you talking about here? Can't you SEE the contradiction in what you write? Et cetera.

But NOTHING at all. NOT even one inkling of interest is SHOWN back. ALL I have done is reinforce people's already held assumptions and beliefs.

WHAT I wrote above could NOT be more contradictory EVER. Yet it appears absolutely NO consideration nor thought actually did go into what I wrote, and instead, like I said just a reinforcement of one's own already held views.

ALL of the above can be VERY EASILY explained, and also be SHOWN NOT to be a contradiction at all. But that could ONLY HAPPEN if any one was truly interested in KNOWING how.
Hey, the contradiction was obvious, but I thought you were being serious.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm
Age wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:02 pm

You are DISGUSTING.

Hey, the contradiction was obvious, but I thought you were being serious.
Lol NO, not at all. The 'bigotry' I was showing was just a 'big-O(le)-try' of some thing else.

My tongue could NOT have be any further in my cheek.

However, in saying that, I COULD explain and show how NOT one word in that is a contradiction of another word. You are good at seeing things in words, and read between the lines as it is also sometimes known as, so you might be able to be one who is able to understand clearly when I say I do NOT see any violence at all within the quran. That is; When LOOKED AT and READ from a truly God's perspective, then ALL the words in the quran fit together perfectly to form a picture of HOW PEACE will be created here on EARTH as it is in HEAVEN, exactly like HOW the exact same thing is clearly and concisely expressed the bible and in ALL religious texts.

The exact same MESSAGE about how HERE on EARTH PEACE will come to be, IS within ALL religious texts, when READ from God's True perspective. All of the confusion and mess is just created by human being's, personal and collective INTERPRETATIONS.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm Hey, the contradiction was obvious, but I thought you were being serious.
He was being half-serious, and he's trying to sweep that under the carpet. That's the real irony here.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:56 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm Hey, the contradiction was obvious, but I thought you were being serious.
He was being half-serious, and he's trying to sweep that under the carpet. That's the real irony here.
I admitted that I could SHOW that there was NOT one contradiction there, so you are right in that I was being half-serious, from that point of view. Yet still NOT one clarifying question asked.

Though, plenty of ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS still being past around.

Would you care to divulge what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE what I am "trying to sweep under the carpet" as you call it.

I already KNOW that you are completely and utterly WRONG. But I can NOT prove this UNTIL you EXPOSE your own thinking and thoughts here.

Just hiding your thoughts, by keeping them to yourself and NOT sharing them, some might say and suggest IS "trying to keep them, permanently, under the carpet".
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:37 pm
I admitted that I could SHOW that there was NOT one contradiction there, so you are right in that I was being half-serious, from that point of view. Yet still NOT one clarifying question asked.

Would you care to divulge what you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE what I am "trying to sweep under the carpet" as you call it.

I already KNOW that you are completely and utterly WRONG. But I can NOT prove this UNTIL you EXPOSE your own thinking and thoughts here.

Just hiding your thoughts, by keeping them to yourself and NOT sharing them, some might say and suggest IS "trying to keep them, permanently, under the carpet".
If I'm perfectly honest, I don't remember a single post of yours that made hardly any sense. Plus you have this universal knowledge / God's True perspective delusion going on, and you also think half the world is watching these discussions.

If you're here to dismiss the "insane Muslim" stereotype, you're doing it wrong. Same goes for that other guy, Averroes.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:52 pm
Age wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:37 pm

If I'm perfectly honest, I don't remember a single post of yours that made hardly any sense. Plus you have this universal knowledge / God's True perspective delusion going on, and you also think half the world is watching these discussions.

If you're here to dismiss the "insane Muslim" stereotype, you're doing it wrong. Same goes for that other guy, Averroes.
What has that got to do with WHAT you ASSUME I am, supposedly, TRYING TO "sweep under the carpet".

If you BELIEVE you have some knowledge about me or what I am doing, then EXPOSE those thoughts. If you are NOT going to share ALL of your thoughts, then as I suggested earlier, you are, literally, not really saying much at all.

As for what you said here. If I make sense to you alone or not, has NO real bearing on what I am doing here. I am here to learn HOW TO get you human beings to NOT be so closed, and to just OPEN up.

Obviously a Universal Knowledge/God's True perspective would be One that the Real and True 'I' HAS. That 'I' is obviously NOT the subjective 'you', ALL human beings, but the 'I', the objective One is within ALL of 'you', human beings. This One 'I' would obviously be the One WHO HAS the Universal Knowledge. Remember there is ONLY One nondual, so there is no "you" and "another". There is only A, or a One, 'I'.

Just because 'you' do NOT yet KNOW this 'I', or Thy Self, that does NOT necessarily mean that 'I' do NOT already KNOW the One Universal Knowledge already. Just because 'you', human beings are still struggling to explain ALL things clearly with the language you have, does NOT mean that I am and WILL learn how to EXPLAIN better Thee Universal Knowledge, through a language, that WILL be BETTER understood by ALL of 'you'.

The main reason 'you', human beings, struggle through language to explain WHO and WHAT the SEER and KNOWER of ALL things IS, is because you have yet to LEARN HOW TO answer the question of Who am 'I'? Once you KNOW Thy Self, then you will SEE WHY you could NOT use the language you had to describe the things that you YET could NOT.

After I finish learning HOW to EXPLAIN better, and then WHEN EVERY one of 'you' starts living as One far more peacefully and heading in the RIGHT direction, then what you call 'half the world' WILL be interested in reading WHAT actually took place HERE, in this forum.

They WILL BE, (and actually already ARE, from a different perspective) READING this interested to SEE and learn HOW this non-polluting, truly peaceful and harmonious "WORLD", in which they NOW live, actually came about.

But, of course, 'YOU' are FREE to BELIEVE whatever you so choose to BELIEVE, that is; if you so choose to BELIEVE any thing.
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:25 pm Obviously a Universal Knowledge/God's True perspective would be One that the Real and True 'I' HAS. That 'I' is obviously NOT the subjective 'you', ALL human beings, but the 'I', the objective One is within ALL of 'you', human beings. This One 'I' would obviously be the One WHO HAS the Universal Knowledge. Remember there is ONLY One nondual, so there is no "you" and "another". There is only A, or a One, 'I'.

Just because 'you' do NOT yet KNOW this 'I', or Thy Self, that does NOT necessarily mean that 'I' do NOT already KNOW the One Universal Knowledge already. Just because 'you', human beings are still struggling to explain ALL things clearly with the language you have, does NOT mean that I am and WILL learn how to EXPLAIN better Thee Universal Knowledge, through a language, that WILL be BETTER understood by ALL of 'you'.

The main reason 'you', human beings, struggle through language to explain WHO and WHAT the SEER and KNOWER of ALL things IS, is because you have yet to LEARN HOW TO answer the question of Who am 'I'? Once you KNOW Thy Self, then you will SEE WHY you could NOT use the language you had to describe the things that you YET could NOT.

After I finish learning HOW to EXPLAIN better, and then WHEN EVERY one of 'you' starts living as One far more peacefully and heading in the RIGHT direction, then what you call 'half the world' WILL be interested in reading WHAT actually took place HERE, in this forum.

They WILL BE, (and actually already ARE, from a different perspective) READING this interested to SEE and learn HOW this non-polluting, truly peaceful and harmonious "WORLD", in which they NOW live, actually came about.

But, of course, 'YOU' are FREE to BELIEVE whatever you so choose to BELIEVE, that is; if you so choose to BELIEVE any thing.
I suggest you read Jeff Foster's article on how he was using his nondual experience to bullshit his way through everyone's view.
Awakening from the Dream of Nonduality
http://www.lifewithoutacentre.com/writi ... onduality/

I very rarely use the word ‘nonduality’ these days. The word is so deeply misunderstood, and so often misused, that it seems pointless to even utter it. I’ll use the word occasionally, but with great care.

Just spend a few minutes on Facebook or internet forums and you’ll find so many people arguing about whether or not there is a self, about which nondual teacher is the clearest, and how free from personal stories they or their teachers are – which is all deeply and thrillingly ironic, of course.

As I’ve always said, “That’s just a story!” is the biggest story of all, and the best way to totally invalidate someone else’s experience, validating your own story in the meantime. The irony deepens…

The discovery of the absence of a separate self can be a shocking, often life-changing insight that pulls the rug from under our feet. But many are now taking this momentary insight to be the destination, the goal, rather than a new beginning.
Many are taking “there is no me” to be some kind of final truth, or final event, state or experience, rather than a temporary insight that needs to be integrated with its reflection.
Without the balance, nonduality just remains some conceptual understanding that does not truly bring rest to the weary seeker. It simply becomes another burden for the seeker to carry. It becomes a new dogma. And causes new conflict, both internally and between each other.

I suggest you read the whole article.

In any case what Jeff Foster's understood as above are very common warnings by wise spiritual masters of the ancients.

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:23 am
Age wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:25 pm Obviously a Universal Knowledge/God's True perspective would be One that the Real and True 'I' HAS. That 'I' is obviously NOT the subjective 'you', ALL human beings, but the 'I', the objective One is within ALL of 'you', human beings. This One 'I' would obviously be the One WHO HAS the Universal Knowledge. Remember there is ONLY One nondual, so there is no "you" and "another". There is only A, or a One, 'I'.

I suggest you read Jeff Foster's article on how he was using his nondual experience to bullshit his way through everyone's view.

I very rarely use the word ‘nonduality’ these days. The word is so deeply misunderstood, and so often misused, that it seems pointless to even utter it. I’ll use the word occasionally, but with great care.

Just spend a few minutes on Facebook or internet forums and you’ll find so many people arguing about whether or not there is a self, about which nondual teacher is the clearest, and how free from personal stories they or their teachers are – which is all deeply and thrillingly ironic, of course.

As I’ve always said, “That’s just a story!” is the biggest story of all, and the best way to totally invalidate someone else’s experience, validating your own story in the meantime. The irony deepens…

The discovery of the absence of a separate self can be a shocking, often life-changing insight that pulls the rug from under our feet. But many are now taking this momentary insight to be the destination, the goal, rather than a new beginning.
Many are taking “there is no me” to be some kind of final truth, or final event, state or experience, rather than a temporary insight that needs to be integrated with its reflection.
Without the balance, nonduality just remains some conceptual understanding that does not truly bring rest to the weary seeker. It simply becomes another burden for the seeker to carry. It becomes a new dogma. And causes new conflict, both internally and between each other.

In any case what Jeff Foster's understood as above are very common warnings by wise spiritual masters of the ancients.
LOL
henry quirk

Do Not Blame Muslims!

Post by henry quirk »

Yes, blame muslims.

More accurately: if Aziz -- in the name of the prophet -- blows people up, hold Aziz accountable.

Lovely as it may be to lay the blame on the idiotic writings of a a schizophrenic pedophile (praise be the friggin' prophet!), reality is: Aziz (and no one but Aziz) is responsible.

So, yeah, blame the wrong-doin' muslim (and leave the blamless muslim alone).

And: all this 'thought police' nonsense is well & fine till you run across some stubborn sonuvabitch who takes issue with busybodies futzin' around with his head.

Tread lightly, busybodies.
Veritas Aequitas

Age wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:40 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:23 am

LOL
Did you read the article?
What are your counters if any?