Neil dgt

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Neil dgt

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I see the 'me too' witchsmellers (who apparently have the English grammar skills of a toddler) are going after Neil deGrasse Tyson now.
And why is there ALWAYS a 'he drugged and raped me three decades ago' accusation thrown in for good measure? Have they run out of ideas?
Walker

Re: Neil dgt

Post by Walker »

Maybe he wanted to literally touch the sun.

Katelyn N. Allers, an associate professor of physics and astronomy at Bucknell University in Pennsylvania, told Patheos that Tyson grabbed her arm and reached into her dress while looking at her tattoo of the solar system. She said the incident happened during a party after a gathering of the American Astronomical Society in 2009.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/02/us/neil- ... index.html
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

On Being Accused : https://t.co/8MWD9ttSId
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:38 pm Maybe he wanted to literally touch the sun.

Katelyn N. Allers, an associate professor of physics and astronomy at Bucknell University in Pennsylvania, told Patheos that Tyson grabbed her arm and reached into her dress while looking at her tattoo of the solar system. She said the incident happened during a party after a gathering of the American Astronomical Society in 2009.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/02/us/neil- ... index.html
And why would she be mentioning this now?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Maybe she has some dark need to blame someone for her expanding solar system.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:02 pm Maybe she has some dark need to blame someone for her expanding solar system.
It's a combination of mob hysteria and the PC"Progressive'' misguided and hypocritical political agenda. They actually want everyone to believe that they are engineering a society where men will 'behave themselves', and they don't care how many men they burn at the stake to achieve their goals.
They really couldn't give a shit about genuinely abused children and raped women. As I've mentioned many times--it's all about show and social status.
Pink hair dye anyone?
Walker

Post by Walker »

That’s likely why they’re rioting in Paris.
You've heard of speaking truth to power.
The rioting is speaking impotence to power.

People are told by the government that they suddenly have to pay a whole lot of money in fuel taxes to save the world, and they know what’s really going on is they’re just being forced to feed the hungry government that can never get enough.

So to show displeasure, they cause trouble for the cleanup crews by burning cars and doing all kinds of mean and nasty things.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:38 am That’s likely why they’re rioting in Paris.
You've heard of speaking truth to power.
The rioting is speaking impotence to power.

People are told by the government that they suddenly have to pay a whole lot of money in fuel taxes to save the world, and they know what’s really going on is they’re just being forced to feed the hungry government that can never get enough.

So to show displeasure, they cause trouble for the cleanup crews by burning cars and doing all kinds of mean and nasty things.
Do you realise that Americans are impossible to reason with, except in the rarest of cases? Why do you think that is?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Wrong dictionaries?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

who needs reason when you have nukes?

-Imp
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walk softly, carry a big schtick.
Greta

Post by Greta »

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny - an incorrigible nerd who is so keen to see if the tattoo included Pluto that he pushed her strap aside to see it, oblivious to how that might be perceived by a fearful girl. His explanations seemed as solid and reasonable as I've ever seen.
vegetariantaxidermy

Greta wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:15 am If it wasn't so sad it would be funny - an incorrigible nerd who is so keen to see if the tattoo included Pluto that he pushed her strap aside to see it, oblivious to how that might be perceived by a fearful girl. His explanations seemed as solid and reasonable as I've ever seen.
Not too 'fearful' to go to the media about it and destroy someone's life.
Man smiles at woman. OMG. Off with his testicles.
Wow, there are plenty of pockets of time in my life that have slipped my mind (including when I was asleep). I can only assume that I was being raped during them.
Those women are insane. The one who claims to have been raped calls herself a 'spiritual goddess' who creates 'cosmic music'. What a wanker. Hmm. Interesting way to get people to listen to your 'music' I suppose.

Doesn't look much like a 'fearful girl' to me. And I don't think you would need to do much searching to find her tattoo. She seems terribly proud of it.

How much longer must we suffer these revolting episodes of mass female salemhysteria?
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:42 am How much longer must we suffer these revolting episodes of mass female salemhysteria?
Female hysteria used to be a medical term.

Does the English dictionary identify hysteria as the root of hysterectomy?
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:07 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:42 am How much longer must we suffer these revolting episodes of mass female salemhysteria?
Female hysteria used to be a medical term.

Does the English dictionary identify hysteria as the root of hysterectomy?
'Salem witch trials' ring any bells?
Another disgraceful example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_ ... e_hysteria