Supporting Evidences and References are Critical

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Supporting Evidences and References are Critical

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:22 pm But if I just answer, then what WILL happen?

If you just answer this question; then ....
You already know what will happen. You have knowledge of the future. I don't.
YES, we have gone through that already.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:46 pm
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm You already know what will happen. You have knowledge of the future. I don't.
Then I don't understand why you are asking me a question to which you already know the answer. I don't know what will happen - YOU DO!

Similarly, I don't have the answer to this question, but you do: Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?

Why you won't answer this question is very puzzling to me AND the readers!
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:18 pm If a person BELIEVES they have access to 'Universal Knowledge', then that, by itself, would have prevented them from gaining, and thus having access to Universal Knowledge.

You have to have gained/obtained Universal Knowledge first, before you are able to KNOW that you have access to It. And, if you have access to It, then you would KNOW that assumptions and BELIEFS are the main stoppage to having access to this Knowledge.

Also, you clearly stated that you have ONLY SEEN these people. To Me, that implies/infers that you have NOT LISTENED to them. Am I right or wrong here?

Now, you say they could not prove that they had access to Universal Knowledge, in any way. How much time did you investigating this,and, are you sure that you checked EVERY and ALL ways?

Have you ever considered how much time and/or effort do you think/believe a human being would put into LOOKING FOR some thing, which they, themselves, BELIEVES does NOT even exist anyway?

If you EVER DO consider this, then out of curiosity I would very much appreciate being informed of what answer/s you come up with.
You don't seem to be able to use this "universal knowledge" for anything either. :)
Was I supposed to or meant to "use" this Knowledge for anything in particular?

Do you have some knowledge of WHAT thee Universal Knowledge is supposed to be "used" for?

WHO else do you propose has 'Universal Knowledge' that you say are ALSO not able to "use" It?

Also, just maybe Universal Knowledge IS being "used" NOW, ALWAYS, and you are just totally and completely oblivious to It?

Four questions to consider, although the chances of that happening are obvious.

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:54 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:46 pm
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:23 pm You already know what will happen. You have knowledge of the future. I don't.
Then I don't understand why you are asking me a question to which you already have the answer.
Obviously. There is a tremendous amount of things that YOU do NOT understand.
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:54 pmI don't have the answer to this question, but you do: Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
But what gave you the IDEA that I do have the answer to this question?

WHERE did you get this information from?
WHAT led to that assumption of yours here? And,
HOW do you KNOW that I have the answer to this question?

Do you have some sort of insight that I am unaware of?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:54 pmWhy you won't answer this question is very puzzling to me AND the readers!
I can SEE that you are EXTREMELY puzzled, but there is NO need to be. Also, HOW do you KNOW it is very puzzling to the readers?

By the way, I have already answered it, it seems like ages ago now. I ALSO stated just a few posts back; did you forget what My answer WAS?

You NEVER answered THAT question, nor any of my other ones by the way, but if you had answered it previously, then we might have somewhat moved on by now and not be stuck here where we are.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:06 pm But what gave you the IDEA that I do have the answer to this question?
You said you experience only one event (leading me to BELIEVE that you don't experience past and future)
You said you don't experience time like humans do (confirming my suspicion)
You said you don't experience 'future' like humans do (confirming my suspicion again)
You said you know things that humans don't (confirming my suspicion again)

So based on your words I ASSUMED that you have knowledge about the future.
Then I ASKED you a question about the future.

For the readers: observe how he is dodging the issue of answering the questions.

Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:04 pm we could have FINALLY ALREADY moved on by NOW.
The longer you avoid answering it, the more a new hypothesis is developing in every reader's mind.

Maybe Age is a liar?

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:08 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:06 pm But what gave you the IDEA that I do have the answer to this question?
You said you experience only one event.
You said you don't experience time like humans do.
You said you don't experience 'future' like humans do.
You said you know things that humans don't.

For the readers: observe how he is dodging the issue of answering the questions.

Do you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:04 pm we could have FINALLY ALREADY moved on by NOW.
We have already gone over the answer, THAT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN, many times already. You even admitted that you were somewhat perplexed and confused by my answer of "No".

Also, did you want the date and time, relative to what and who? And,
What does 'tsunami' mean to you? How do you define 'tsunami'?

Are you aware that some times some things NEED to be clarified BEFORE the True and Proper answer can be given.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:16 pm

We have already gone over the answer, THAT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN, many times already. You even admitted that you were somewhat perplexed and confused by my answer of "No".

Are you aware that some times some things NEED to be clarified BEFORE the True and Proper answer can be given.
No we haven't. You are a liar!

Or maybe I am a liar.

Demonstrate to the readers who the True and Real liar is in this conversation and answer the question.

Last edited by TimeSeeker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

timeseeker,

Do you want me to respond to YOUR posts that I have already responded but you have edited also?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:19 pm Do you want me to respond to YOUR posts that I have already responded but you have edited also?
No. Only to the question.

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Or maybe I am a liar.
Do you NEED evidence BEFORE you can remember what we did or did not go over already?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:18 pmDemonstrate to the readers who the True and Real liar is in this conversation and answer the question.
But I am NOT suggesting nor accusing you of being a liar. Just because you may or may not have forgotten some thing, then that does NOT necessarily make you a liar.

HOW do you propose me answering this question now, although I answered originally on page three of this thread, and subsequently again at other times, going to demonstrate to the readers who is lying here?

By the way how are you defining 'liar' here?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:18 pmDo you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
Answered already.

Would you like me to provide the links to the supporting evidence for this?

Or, would you prefer some thing else?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Or maybe I am a liar.
Do you NEED evidence BEFORE you can remember what we did or did not go over already?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:18 pmDemonstrate to the readers who the True and Real liar is in this conversation and answer the question.
But I am NOT suggesting nor accusing you of being a liar. Just because you may or may not have forgotten some thing, then that does NOT necessarily make you a liar.

HOW do you propose me answering this question now, although I answered originally on page three of this thread, and subsequently again at other times, going to demonstrate to the readers who is lying here?

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:18 pmDo you know when (date and time) and where (location) on Earth will the next tsunami take place?
Answered already.

I didn't say that you accused me of lying.

I am SPECULATING that either you are a liar or I am a liar.

If I were to bet. I would bet on you being the liar.

Maybe we should let the readers place some bets?

No. Actually. I am 100% ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you are a liar ;)

I guess I have found knowledge!!!! Praise The Universe! I see what is True and Real now! A miracle!

I see and know that Age is a liar.

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:33 pm
Age wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Or maybe I am a liar.

Answered already.

I didn't say that you accused me of lying.
AND, I did NOT say, that you said that I was accusing you of lying.

YOU, are the one who said that maybe YOU are a liar. (A rather strange thing for ONE to NOT know, I still wonder)
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:33 pmI am SPECULATING that either you are a liar or I am a liar.

If I were to bet. I would bet on you being the liar.

Maybe we should let the readers place some bets?

No. Actually. I am 100% ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you are a liar ;)

I guess I have found knowledge!!!! Praise The Universe! I see what is True and Real now! A miracle!

I see and know that Age is a liar.
So, some times you insist that you have NO knowledge, that there is NO absolute certain knowledge, and that you are NOT 100% CERTAIN of any thing, but then AT OTHER TIMES you say that you actually do have knowledge, and more than others, and that you are also 100% ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of some things. All very contradictory and confusing.

What has happened here? Did you read page 3, of this thread, SEE that I have actually answered YOUR question seven pages ago, and so changed your tune and direction of ATTACK here, then when you have NOTHING left, so do you just ACCUSE the "other" of LYING, instead? Do you really BELIEVE with 100% ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that you are RIGHT here now?

If this is the case, then this kind of thinking/believing completely contradicts what you have previously been FIGHTING for, ALL ALONG.

Is this your BEST attempt at "playing philosophy', as you might call it, that you have got?

By the way I have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE as to what you think/believe that i am lying about.

Are you at all able to clear this up? Or, are you going to, like you have with just about EVERY other clarifying question I have asked of you, just completely ignore this one to?

Five pages ago you had reached the conclusion;
I guess this means you only know some things about the future.
But you don't know everything that happens in the future.

You said this, but you still kept insisting, five pages later, that I answer a question that you obviously ALREADY HAD SEEN.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:33 pm I see and know that Age is a liar.
I don't think Age is liar in the premeditated and intentional sense, i.e. knowing the truth and deliberately twist the truth and state something else.

Age is merely ignorant of the 'zombie parasites' in his brain are compelling him to BELIEVE in something that is irrational ultimate 'X' to be real, even in the absence of evidence, proof and rationality, to the extent of believing 'I do not have any BELIEFS.'

Post by Age »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:23 am
I don't think Age is liar in the premeditated and intentional sense, i.e. knowing the truth and deliberately twist the truth and state something else.

Age is merely ignorant of the 'zombie parasites' in his brain are compelling him to BELIEVE in something that is irrational ultimate 'X' to be real, even in the absence of evidence, proof and rationality, to the extent of believing 'I do not have any BELIEFS.'
I have asked you to WRITE what you BELIEVE, I "believe" in that is IRRATIONAL, but for reasons that only you are aware of KNOW, you will NOT provide any actual information.

Provide some sort of evidence and proof WHAT IT IS that you BELIEVE, I "believe" is IRRATIONAL, then we will have some sort of IDEA of what you are actually talking about. Until then you are NOT really saying much at all.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Age wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:45 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:23 am

I have asked you to WRITE what you BELIEVE, I "believe" in that is IRRATIONAL, but for reasons that only you are aware of KNOW, you will NOT provide any actual information.

Provide some sort of evidence and proof WHAT IT IS that you BELIEVE, I "believe" is IRRATIONAL, then we will have some sort of IDEA of what you are actually talking about. Until then you are NOT really saying much at all.
I am not saying much because you are not saying much and I don't intend to waste my time explaining.