Theism and the Zombie Parasites

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Theism and the Zombie Parasites

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Thesis:
Why theists believe in an illusory God is because they are compelled by 'zombie parasites*' in their brain. * not real parasites but a sort of neural set of connectivity driven by an existential crisis.

Explanation:
Before theists go further in taking a big leap of faith, theists should pause and realize there is a real person 'the empirical-you' making all the above claims.
Philosophically theists need to invoke Socrates' 'Know Thyself.'

Know thyself meant theists need to understand why their empirical-you is trying to mess the person's well being with all these sorts of thoughts [ending with an illusory God] which cannot be proven.
The above meant theists need to understand what is going inside their head[brain], mind and body, that drove theists to a desperation to conjure the idea of an illusory God out of nothing.
I don't think theists had even bothered to 'know thyself' and what is going on inside their brain.

If theists have not understood the mechanisms that drive your thoughts and actions, how can theists be so confident their conclusion 'God exists as real' is reliable, especially the unproven illusory God.

My thesis on why theists jumped to the illusory idea of God is because theists are compelled by "zombie parasites" in their brain that control their thinking and pyschological state.
The analogy is the equivalence of zombie ants
These Brain Worms Turn Ants Into Death-Seeking Zombies
Look inside the head of a doomed ant overtaken by a mind-controlling parasite.

Inside the ant, the worms turn deadly. Ants usually get multiple worms at once, and most stay inside the ant’s abdomen.
One worm, however, will takeover an ant’s brain, commanding it to essential seek death. At dusk, ants usually return to their nests.
But the infected zombie ants climb blades of grass and other vegetation, holding on to a plant by its jaws until it gets eaten.
Once it gets eaten, the parasite can then lay eggs in its new mammal host, and begin its dark cycle anew.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/scienc ... g-zombies/
Watch this Video:

Parasitic Mind Control - National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGSUU3E9ZoM

Thus when theists understand there are 'zombie parasites' that compel theists to conjure the idea of God to soothe an existential crisis, theists will disinfect and get rid of these parasites to promote a greater sense of well-being.
Note, Buddhism [& others] is doing just that.
[btw, I am not a Buddhist per se].
Eodnhoj7

Re: Theism and the Zombie Parasites

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:07 am Thesis:
Why theists believe in an illusory God is because they are compelled by 'zombie parasites*' in their brain. * not real parasites but a sort of neural set of connectivity driven by an existential crisis.

Explanation:
Before theists go further in taking a big leap of faith, theists should pause and realize there is a real person 'the empirical-you' making all the above claims.
Philosophically theists need to invoke Socrates' 'Know Thyself.'

Know thyself meant theists need to understand why their empirical-you is trying to mess the person's well being with all these sorts of thoughts [ending with an illusory God] which cannot be proven.
The above meant theists need to understand what is going inside their head[brain], mind and body, that drove theists to a desperation to conjure the idea of an illusory God out of nothing.
I don't think theists had even bothered to 'know thyself' and what is going on inside their brain.

If theists have not understood the mechanisms that drive your thoughts and actions, how can theists be so confident their conclusion 'God exists as real' is reliable, especially the unproven illusory God.

My thesis on why theists jumped to the illusory idea of God is because theists are compelled by "zombie parasites" in their brain that control their thinking and pyschological state.
The analogy is the equivalence of zombie ants
These Brain Worms Turn Ants Into Death-Seeking Zombies
Look inside the head of a doomed ant overtaken by a mind-controlling parasite.

Inside the ant, the worms turn deadly. Ants usually get multiple worms at once, and most stay inside the ant’s abdomen.
One worm, however, will takeover an ant’s brain, commanding it to essential seek death. At dusk, ants usually return to their nests.
But the infected zombie ants climb blades of grass and other vegetation, holding on to a plant by its jaws until it gets eaten.
Once it gets eaten, the parasite can then lay eggs in its new mammal host, and begin its dark cycle anew.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/scienc ... g-zombies/
Watch this Video:

Parasitic Mind Control - National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGSUU3E9ZoM

Thus when theists understand there are 'zombie parasites' that compel theists to conjure the idea of God to soothe an existential crisis, theists will disinfect and get rid of these parasites to promote a greater sense of well-being.
Note, Buddhism [& others] is doing just that.
[btw, I am not a Buddhist per se].
I exist; hence no existential crisis here. Personally I believe you are hallucinating that everyone has an existential crisis.

Give proof to empiricism without reverting to probability, while proving it is not a hallucination.
Veritas Aequitas

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 am I exist; hence no existential crisis here. Personally I believe you are hallucinating that everyone has an existential crisis.

Give proof to empiricism without reverting to probability, while proving it is not a hallucination.
Yes, you exists but the existential crisis [of "zombie parasites"] also exists in your existing brain and mind as in ALL human beings.

Here is one evidence of the work of the existential crisis where your brain and mind is force to deceive to see two images of normal faces to facilitate your present existence [survival].

[ you understand in the deception of your mind in this case?]
if not see reality here and how you mind was deceived.
https://keepinitrealevanston.files.word ... usiona.jpg

The above is one example of the deception [empirical] of the existential crisis which is the same as the deception [transcendental rational] of the idea of God.

Note the existential crisis [tip of a big iceberg] is represented by a complex set of neural connectivities in the brain/mind.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:26 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 am I exist; hence no existential crisis here. Personally I believe you are hallucinating that everyone has an existential crisis.

Yes, you exists but the existential crisis [of "zombie parasites"] also exists in your existing brain and mind as in ALL human beings.

Here is one evidence of the work of the existential crisis where your brain and mind is force to deceive to see two images of normal faces to facilitate your present existence [survival].

[ you understand in the deception of your mind in this case?]
if not see reality here and how you mind was deceived.
https://keepinitrealevanston.files.word ... usiona.jpg

The above is one example of the deception [empirical] of the existential crisis which is the same as the deception [transcendental rational] of the idea of God.

Note the existential crisis [tip of a big iceberg] is represented by a complex set of neural connectivities in the brain/mind.
So I exist, the parasites exist, we both exist in codependent unison...What is the issue?
Veritas Aequitas

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:30 am So I exist, the parasites exist, we both exist in codependent unison...What is the issue?
The 'parasites' exist to lead you to cling on to a deception, lie, transcendental illusion, fakes, and the likes which on a massive scale of individuals like you contribute to terrible evil and violent acts.

Thus it is critical we recognize the existence of these "zombie parasites" and modulate their impulses so we can get rid of theism and thus eliminate all theistic driven evil and violent acts.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:37 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:30 am So I exist, the parasites exist, we both exist in codependent unison...What is the issue?
The 'parasites' exist to lead you to cling on to a deception, lie, transcendental illusion, fakes, and the likes which on a massive scale of individuals like you contribute to terrible evil and violent acts.

Thus it is critical we recognize the existence of these "zombie parasites" and modulate their impulses so we can get rid of theism and thus eliminate all theistic driven evil and violent acts.
So what you are telling me is that parasites in your head are telling you they are causing hallucinations?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:37 am The 'parasites' exist to lead you to cling on to a deception, lie, transcendental illusion, fakes, and the likes which on a massive scale of individuals like you contribute to terrible evil and violent acts.

Translation: I am a self-righteous control freak and I cannot modulate my own impulses to impose my will on others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism

Considering your irrational fear of terrorism I think you may actually have an anxiety issues.
Veritas Aequitas

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:05 pm

So what you are telling me is that parasites in your head are telling you they are causing hallucinations?
Nope the 'zombie parasites' are the ones trying to deceive the person in cognizing an illusion as the real thing.

These 'zombie parasites' aka neural memes are embedded in the lower [reptillian] and mid brain [limbic].
See image below;

What you need is to activate and cultivate the appropriate faculties of the higher brain to understand the deceptions of the lower and mid-brain and to establish inhibitors of modulate those impulses from the lower and mid-brain. Note Aristotle's advice on 'anger'.

This is nothing new.
Buddhism and other spiritual paths have been doing this since thousands of years ago albeit using the black-box approach.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:43 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Nope the 'zombie parasites' are the ones trying to deceive the person in cognizing an illusion as the real thing.

These 'zombie parasites' aka neural memes are embedded in the lower [reptillian] and mid brain [limbic].
See image below;

What you need is to activate and cultivate the appropriate faculties of the higher brain to understand the deceptions of the lower and mid-brain and to establish inhibitors of modulate those impulses from the lower and mid-brain. Note Aristotle's advice on 'anger'.

This is nothing new.
Buddhism and other spiritual paths have been doing this since thousands of years ago albeit using the black-box approach.
No empirical evididence.