Alternative Explanations of Experiments

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Systematic

Alternative Explanations of Experiments

Post by Systematic »

Present belief:
The speed of light is the absolute speed limit. Nothing usually goes faster than the speed of light if ever.

Alternative Explanation:
Visible light travels at the speed of light where time stops. Meaning that it impinges for no time, bouncing right off of opaque matter. Also making it seem massless.
Anything at higher frequencies is travelling at higher than the speed of light where time flows in reverse. If you clock the matter, you will be clocking an impingement that takes place in the future. And it will impinge oppositely to the direction of its heading. That also explains why gravitational waves pull rather than push in the direction of their heading. The faster matter impinging after it actually reaches the measuring instrument means that it will be detected at precisely the same moment as light from the same source.

The point: Have an open mind in science, as in all logical undertakings, to alternative explanations that fit reality. Or even may fit with reality until the illusive proof is obtained.
Eodnhoj7

Re: Alternative Explanations of Experiments

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Systematic wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:12 am Present belief:
The speed of light is the absolute speed limit. Nothing usually goes faster than the speed of light if ever.

Alternative Explanation:
Visible light travels at the speed of light where time stops. Meaning that it impinges for no time, bouncing right off of opaque matter. Also making it seem massless.
Anything at higher frequencies is travelling at higher than the speed of light where time flows in reverse. If you clock the matter, you will be clocking an impingement that takes place in the future. And it will impinge oppositely to the direction of its heading. That also explains why gravitational waves pull rather than push in the direction of their heading. The faster matter impinging after it actually reaches the measuring instrument means that it will be detected at precisely the same moment as light from the same source.

The point: Have an open mind in science, as in all logical undertakings, to alternative explanations that fit reality. Or even may fit with reality until the illusive proof is obtained.
The problem of the speed of light being absolute in a void is that it must exist through itself as itself and contain multiple speeds where speed is merely a ratio of one continuum to another.

I would like to see the reasoning/equations as to why light is 300,000 mph (if memory serves) considering it would project relative only to itself in a void (real vacuum).
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
I would like to see the reasoning/equations as to why light is 300,000 mph (if memory serves) considering it would project relative only to itself in a void (real vacuum).
Memory doesn't serve, it's approximately 300,000 km/s or 186,000 mi/s or if you like hours 669,600,000 mph or 1,080,000,000 km/h.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:34 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Memory doesn't serve, it's approximately 300,000 km/s or 186,000 mi/s or if you like hours 669,600,000 mph or 1,080,000,000 km/h.
Good thing I can remember when I forget, hence the "if memory serves". I remember 300,000...that was it.

Thank God for remembering forgetting.

However the reasoning, the more permanent of the two, stays the same: How can light have x speed if it is its own standard of measurement? It would have to project past itself in a void, necessitating multiple speeds.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

if vacuums suck, wouldn't that slow the speed of light?

-Imp