Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by TimeSeeker » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:25 am

attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:24 am
Show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'grobmunf'.
Then show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'splagtrech'.
Sure. Can you define what you think an 'anomaly' is?

You haven't show any anomalies in any particular words either.
You have shown a spurious correlation between TWO words.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:27 am

Dont ever misquote me as a dick like you.
attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:24 am
TimeSeeker wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:16 am
attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:15 am
You haven't come close to challenging the premise - simply because you haven't the gumption to comprehend the premise.
Alternative hypothesis: you haven't come close to understand the challenge. Because you lack the knowledge/background in linguistics OR propositional logic.
Really - this was part of your argument:-
Show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'grobmunf'.
Then show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'splagtrech'.

Fuck - UNI is doing you proud son, you simply don't have the intelligence for a rational debate and the above proved it.

TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by TimeSeeker » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:30 am

attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:24 am
Show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'grobmunf'.
Then show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'splagtrech'.
But here is an interesting point. YOU haven't show any anomalies in any particular word either.
You have shown a spurious correlation between a PAIR of words.

And so here are my anomalies:
1. grobmunf VS fnumborg
2. splagtrech vs hcertgalps

Mind! Blown!

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:31 am

TimeSeeker wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:30 am
TimeSeekWanker wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:24 am
Show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'grobmunf'.
Then show me the dichotomy/anomalies in the word 'splagtrech'.
But here is an interesting point. YOU haven't show any anomalies in any particular word either.
You have shown a spurious correlation between a PAIR of words.

And so here is my anomaly:
1. grobmunf VS fnumborg
2. splagtrech vs hcertgalps

Mind! Blown!
There are amoeba on a distant galaxies planet with more rational content than you attempt to provide.
Last edited by attofishpi on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by TimeSeeker » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am

attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:27 am
Dont ever misquote me as a dick like you.
Don't accuse me of mis-quotation without evidence.

I addressed the only thing that seemed like a 'point' in your argument. The rest was just you throwing your toys out of the pram.

TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by TimeSeeker » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 am

attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:31 am
There are amoeba on a distant galaxies planet with more rational content than you attempt to provide.
Ooh! Define 'rational' ?

Your insults are actually getting worse, not better.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:54 am

TimeSeeker wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:30 am
But here is an interesting point. YOU haven't show any anomalies in any particular word either.
You have shown a spurious correlation between a PAIR of words.

And so here are my anomalies:
1. grobmunf VS fnumborg
2. splagtrech vs hcertgalps
Ok so i've just checked, originally I thought these were 'words' were possibly German..hence why I considered you a 'dick', where I am talking about the English language. Point taken.

The point I am making is that as a whole - the English language has words, mostly related to life, that are anomalies, since they are so remotely unlikely to be in their current form form as a consequence of natural language etymology, that it is reasonable to consider that a 3rd party - perhaps 'God' formed them so. The structure of the Alphabet included.

Taking individual words as a basis for the argument is nonsensical.

TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by TimeSeeker » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:06 am

So because the odds of the coincidence are so low you conclude God?!?

Lol.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:11 am

Not THE reason...i've known this entity to exist since 1997 via many modes of sensory input and analysis, this is one of them however...confirmed by a sage from the aether.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:31 pm

TimeSeeker wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:43 am
attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:30 am
Part 1. EVIL LIVE
Part 2. A man's best friend is a DOG, reversed GOD.

Address the points in page one, or stop wasting my time.
It is a spurious correlation. There is no point.

It doesn't carry over to other languages.

In Russian :
God -> БОГ
Evil -> злой
Dog -> Собака
Live -> жить

In Spanish:
God -> Dios
Dog -> Perro
Live -> Vivir
Evil -> Mal
How exactly are you attempting to refute the argument that words within the English language are not of a natural etymology by introducing foreign words?

Engish is THE common protocol for communication of humans upon this 'dear' planet.

How exactly does your logic work Timeseeker?

It is ENGLISH where the anomalies are found.

U

O

Y

R

U

EYE

I

C

U

TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by TimeSeeker » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:40 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:31 pm
TimeSeeker wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:43 am
attofishpi wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:30 am
Part 1. EVIL LIVE
Part 2. A man's best friend is a DOG, reversed GOD.

Address the points in page one, or stop wasting my time.
It is a spurious correlation. There is no point.

It doesn't carry over to other languages.

In Russian :
God -> БОГ
Evil -> злой
Dog -> Собака
Live -> жить

In Spanish:
God -> Dios
Dog -> Perro
Live -> Vivir
Evil -> Mal
How exactly are you attempting to refute the argument that words within the English language are not of a natural etymology by introducing foreign words?

Engish is THE common protocol for communication of humans upon this 'dear' planet.

How exactly does your logic work Timeseeker?

It is ENGLISH where the anomalies are found.

U

O

Y

R

U

EYE

I

C

U
English is not a "thing". It doesn't fit neatly into a box.

It's an organism. It EVOLVES.

Whatever conception you have of "English" I bet it doesn't fit in a neat box!

Are American, British, Australian, South African English all "English"
Is "Google" an English word?


Further, the assertion that "English is the common protocol" is bullshit. Almost 3 times more people speak Mandarin than English!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_l ... e_speakers

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:01 pm

TimeSeeker wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:40 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:31 pm
TimeSeeker wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:43 am

It is a spurious correlation. There is no point.

It doesn't carry over to other languages.

In Russian :
God -> БОГ
Evil -> злой
Dog -> Собака
Live -> жить

In Spanish:
God -> Dios
Dog -> Perro
Live -> Vivir
Evil -> Mal
How exactly are you attempting to refute the argument that words within the English language are not of a natural etymology by introducing foreign words?

Engish is THE common protocol for communication of humans upon this 'dear' planet.

How exactly does your logic work Timeseeker?

It is ENGLISH where the anomalies are found.

U

O

Y

R

U

EYE

I

C

U
English is not a "thing". It doesn't fit neatly into a box.

It's an organism. It EVOLVES.

Whatever conception you have of "English" I bet it doesn't fit in a neat box!
Precisely!
TimeSeeker wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:40 pm
Are American, British, Australian, South African English all "English"
Is "Google" an English word?
Will you allow me in our debate to remove irrelevant points you make? (like the above)

TimeSeeker wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:40 pm
Further, the assertion that "English is the common protocol" is bullshit. Almost 3 times more people speak Mandarin than English!
Do you understand the point I am making...it not about the populist majority - its about the diverse majority - those that are from Japan and want to converse with someone from China - I will put my $100 ..........<<<< fuck me if I didn't just spend the past 15 minutes trying to do the ASCII code for a pound! They willl likely converse in some sort of broken English.

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2832
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by -1- » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Attofishpi, I have been meaning to ask you this question for a long time now:

These premonitions that you get by breaking down the words of the English langauge into seemingly meaningful and therefore significant other words... and making connections between thet couplets thus arranged.

Does this happen to you more often when you don't take your medication, or it happens at the same frequency in longer intervals of taking your medication and in longer intervals of not taking your medication?

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:21 am

-1- wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:13 pm
Attofishpi, I have been meaning to ask you this question for a long time now:

These premonitions that you get by breaking down the words of the English langauge into seemingly meaningful and therefore significant other words... and making connections between thet couplets thus arranged.

Does this happen to you more often when you don't take your medication, or it happens at the same frequency in longer intervals of taking your medication and in longer intervals of not taking your medication?
Old man, your memory is failing you. You have insinuated that I am on some sort of meds at least twice in the past. To be honest, it's just a cheap shot on your part, it shows an inability to comprehend the OP statement, and a continued faith that there is no 3rd party entity (one which I have been made fully aware of since '97.)
Above on this page, I listed a bunch of alpha.bet letters that are direct homophones to words within the English language. To someone like yourself, with no comprehension of the 3rd part intelligence - that is the backbone to all reality, sure they must just appear as a bunch of coincidences.
I would be interested in other languages, especially European that use at least a similar alphabet, that perhaps also have such homophones pertaining to single letters within the alphabet. I would love to learn French. Je_sus. 'I' did 'sus'
Some scientists are starting to suggest that we may be living within a simulation. I have always argued that 'God' is either 1. Divine 2. A.I. something we have evolved into in a way to deal with the progression of entropy.
If the above words mean someone has been spiking my drinks with some sort of medication, and that I am not talking in a logical fashion, then please do, point out my folly.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4975
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:49 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 am
The English language is THE common protocol for communication around the world, from my knowledge of a 3rd party entity some would refer to as 'God' it is more than apparent that words contained within its domain, which pertains to ALL reality are beyond what we would naturally assume are natural etymological roots within this language.

Homophones and Phonetics included...

HELL O - a greeting containing HELL and OWE

SPACE - S (a sin wave of light) - at PACE

LIVE- EVIL
LOVE - EVOL

....is our soul an ION
QUEST_ION
ABORT_ION
RECUS_ION
IN_FORM_AT_ION

A - eh?
I - eye
O -owe oh
U - you
E - energy

RACE R_ACE OUR ACE

ENTROPY - Y PORT NE - Why port any 'souls' where useful energy is in ever shorter supply (entropy)
PASTOR - ROT SAP
PRAY - PREY
SOLE - HEEL - HEAL - SOUL
BILL - B ILL - because we must pay them. (ultimately to whom?)
CASINO - C A SIN O
LANGUAGE - LAN GAUGE
HISTORY - HIS STORY
PARANOID - PA ANNOYED
PARANOYA - PA ANNOY YA
CHEAT - C HEAT (burn for love)
RAPE - R APE (our ape)

CUSTODY - Y DOTS U C (the police join the dots)

REALITY - REAL_IT_Y? Did we evolve into a binary system of reality...aeons ago?

DOG man's best friend. reversed GOD man's worst enemy if u made IT so via your actions.

NOSE - KNOWS - sniff out the truth.

MONKEY - mon_key....a single key to our evolution.

PAS-SAGE- through the passage of time we make choices that can render us.....SAP_SAGE

MONEY- Mone_Y....moan why? ....cos u gotta earn it

LEARN - L_earn

SINAI - SIN AI. Mount Sinai where Moses received the commandments ....A.I. Artificial Intelligence - an all knowing judge of man and our sin?

KNOWLEDGE - KNOW LEDGE...there is a ledge in knowledge when you eat from its tree

WEEK - WEAK....too hard to make a week without that fix
FORTNIGHT....FOUGHT NIGHT...try the whole fought night to break its grip

MEMORY.................ME MOR Y.....why?

HEAVEN..................HEAVE n......Heave, work and strive to build utopia, our heaven (heaven is here on Earth..where you are reborn to improve it or fuck it up more.)

JESUS.....................JE_SUS.... Je (Fr.) I ....SUS (slang) suspect....I SUS what Christ is about.
JEWISH...................JE WISH....Je (Fr.) I...WISH..........I WISH for? The Jews are still wishing for the messiah
PROPHET.................Profit......as so many have over the millenia.

KILL........................K_ill
SON........................SUN of God.........our answer to 'eternal' life?
CRUCIFICTION............CREW SEE FICTION?...Did the crew of spaceship Earth see fiction?
BIBLE......................BUY BULL - God\sages rubbing it in our face. Not satisfied with the dogma?
DOGMA.....reversed....AM GOD.

ANARCHY...............AN ARCH Y...........take a stone from the arch and the system collapses



..the point being there is more logic, more rationale in its construct being construed from a centralised intelligence than naturural language etymology.
The interesting aspect of language is that is really is a study of consciousness as language is an act of perception alone. One can learn alot about not just psychology but even the sciences just by opening a simple dictionary and studying not just the words but observing how they are directed towards eachother.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests