Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Dichotomy and anomolies beyond etymology of English

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 am The English language is THE common protocol for communication around the world, from my knowledge of a 3rd party entity some would refer to as 'God' it is more than apparent that words contained within its domain, which pertains to ALL reality are beyond what we would naturally assume are natural etymological roots within this language.
How do you know that this third party entity isn't just a disconnected/desynchronized part of your own mind?
This 3rd party entity, let's call it 'God', introduced itself to me in 1997. From what I had read about the possibilities, indeed the theories of multiple dimensions etc, with books and also docos on physics, I was able to discern the difference between, whether my mind was being irrational, and whether there actually is a 3rd party entity screwing with me at the time. I have had countless interactions with this entity since then. A sage introduced himself to me from the aether in 2005. I will go out on a whim here and state certain attributes that I have come to under.stand about this entity. It has the ability to control ALL reality, indeed, the glove that seems to fit at this stage is Panentheism. It has the ability to know everything I am thinking, it has the ability to project lucid dreams to me, it has the ability to make love to me! Of course, it has the ability to test me and indeed, I have never hated any entity as much as I have hated this 'God' where the tests would go on for months. TEST_A_MEN_T. It has its reasons I assure you, indeed, what 'God' did to me appears to contradict the teachings of Christ.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 pmThat's how it usually happens with people who are in contact with God.
By that you mean, people that THINK they are in contact with God. You mention a mind that is desynchronized, I assure you, when 'God' does synchronicity to you all day, every day for months, you'll want to blow your brains out.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:56 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 am The English language is THE common protocol for communication around the world, from my knowledge of a 3rd party entity some would refer to as 'God' it is more than apparent that words contained within its domain, which pertains to ALL reality are beyond what we would naturally assume are natural etymological roots within this language.
How do you know that this third party entity isn't just a disconnected/desynchronized part of your own mind?
This 3rd party entity, let's call it 'God', introduced itself to me in 1997. From what I had read about the possibilities, indeed the theories of multiple dimensions etc, with books and also docos on physics, I was able to discern the difference between, whether my mind was being irrational, and whether there actually is a 3rd party entity screwing with me at the time. I have had countless interactions with this entity since then. A sage introduced himself to me from the aether in 2005. I will go out on a whim here and state certain attributes that I have come to under.stand about this entity. It has the ability to control ALL reality, indeed, the glove that seems to fit at this stage is Panentheism. It has the ability to know everything I am thinking, it has the ability to project lucid dreams to me, it has the ability to make love to me! Of course, it has the ability to test me and indeed, I have never hated any entity as much as I have hated this 'God' where the tests would go on for months. TEST_A_MEN_T. It has its reasons I assure you, indeed, what 'God' did to me appears to contradict the teachings of Christ.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 pmThat's how it usually happens with people who are in contact with God.
By that you mean, people that THINK they are in contact with God. You mention a mind that is desynchronized, I assure you, when 'God' does synchronicity to you all day, every day for months, you'll want to blow your brains out.
Yep, sounds like a disconnected/desynchronized mind part. Such things can go on for decades, you might want to merge with it/assimilate it/integrate it, and become whole again, it should then mostly disappear.

There is also a darker possiblity, that this being is centered on the more ancient brain/mind parts (maybe "reptilian brain" parts / brainstem). These parts aren't active and aren't forming a being in "normal" people at all, they do however in psychopaths. Having both active at the same time is kinda like being in the presence of a demon that has some control over you and screwes around with you. This one doesn't just neeed to be assimilated but also mostly erased, because it shouldn't be active at all. But it doesn't have the ability to control reality, just your percieved reality.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:10 am
Yep, sounds like a disconnected/desynchronized mind part. Such things can go on for decades, you might want to merge with it/assimilate it/integrate it, and become whole again, it should then mostly disappear.

There is also a darker possiblity, that this being is centered on the more ancient brain/mind parts (maybe "reptilian brain" parts / brainstem). These parts aren't active and aren't forming a being in "normal" people at all, they do however in psychopaths. Having both active at the same time is kinda like being in the presence of a demon that has some control over you and screwes around with you. This one doesn't just neeed to be assimilated but also mostly erased, because it shouldn't be active at all. But it doesn't have the ability to control reality, just your percieved reality.
Oh ok, you obviously have more akin with the likes of David Icke than with rational comprehension. Don't waste my time.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 am

Oh ok, you obviously have more akin with the likes of David Icke than with rational comprehension. Don't waste my time.
Don't be an idiot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_br ... an_complex
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:23 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 am

Don't be an idiot https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_br ... an_complex
To converse with you would reduce me as such. AMod - WTF is going on with this forum???
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:30 am To converse with you would reduce me as such. AMod - WTF is going on with this forum???
I gave a rational psychological explanation foor your crazy bullshit, and I already encountered this phenomenon in various forms in several people. When we get down to it, it's people like you should be thrown from the forum first. :)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:36 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:30 am To converse with you would reduce me as such. AMod - WTF is going on with this forum???
I gave a rational psychological explanation foor your crazy bullshit, and I already encountered this phenomenon in various forms in several people. When we get down to it, it's people like you should be thrown from the forum first. :)
..foor crazy bullshit? ..and you still haven't the intelligence to understand the thread title and what that means on a philosophy forum (an area of debate, about a thread - title included).
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:49 am
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:36 am
..foor crazy bullshit? ..and you still haven't the intelligence to understand the thread title and what that means on a philosophy forum (an area of debate, about a thread - title included).
I gave an explanation why English isn't influenced by some third-party "God" entity. :)
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:00 am I gave an explanation why English isn't influenced by some third-party "God" entity. :)
But from the 1st person perspective it IS influenced by an external (to the 'self') entity.

What you decide to call that party/entity/phenomenon is entirely up to you...
Atla

Post by Atla »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:06 am
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:00 am I gave an explanation why English isn't influenced by some third-party "God" entity. :)
But from the 1st person perspective it IS influenced by an external (to the 'self') entity.

What you decide to call that party/entity/phenomenon is entirely up to you...
If you mean some made-up universal entropy/information entity, then no.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 am If you mean some made-up universal entropy/information entity, then no.
I mean nothing beyond an unnamed/unlabelled/unqualified/unquantified phenomenon (synonymous with 'entity') which influences the English language.

Any inferences/interpretations beyond that are your own bias.
Atla

Post by Atla »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:12 am
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 am If you mean some made-up universal entropy/information entity, then no.
I mean nothing beyond an unnamed/unlabelled/unqualified/unquantified phenomenon (synonymous with 'entity') which influences the English language.

Any inferences/interpretations beyond that are your own bias.
Then you are not saying, addressing or countering anything, as usual.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 am Then you are not saying, addressing or countering anything, as usual.
Then what are you responding to?

I am merely pointing out (e.g observing) that there exists an unnamed/unlabelled/unqualified/unquantified phenomenon (synonymous with 'entity') which influences the English language.

Do you agree or disagree with that claim?
Atla

Post by Atla »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 am
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:16 am Then you are not saying, addressing or countering anything, as usual.
Then what are you responding to?

I am merely pointing out (e.g observing) that there exists an unnamed/unlabelled/unqualified/unquantified phenomenon (synonymous with 'entity') which influences the English language.

Do you agree or disagree with that claim?
How should I know what entity you are talking about, if you aren't saying anything about it? If it's some universal entropy/information entity then no, it doesn't exist and doesn't influence English.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:24 am How should I know what entity you are talking about, if you aren't saying anything about it?
I am saying something! I am saying that I am observing changes in the English language.
I am also saying that I am not the one making those changes!

SOMETHING is changing the English language. Lets call that SOMETHING a 'phenomenon'

I don't know HOW that phenomenon works.
I don't know WHAT to call that phenomenon (except for calling it a 'phenomenon')
Atla wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:24 am If it's some universal entropy/information entity then no, it doesn't exist and doesn't influence English.
There are no ifs, buts and whats. I have told you ALL I KNOW about this phenomenon!