Is trokanmariel a bot?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Is trokanmariel a bot?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

mickthinks wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:43 pm Is trokanmariel a bot? And by "bot" I mean it usually goes like this, perfect female in a business suit means that God cannot find the exit.
So do you have two accounts?

And yes feminism does attempt to entrap and dominate the masculine nature and is reflection of divine projection....

Should I continue? Props to you for trying to be clever....at least you try, that is what counts.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 am
-1- wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:26 am

Yes it is. You're an idiot with evidently no reading comprehension skills.
That may be YOUR impression. Have you ever given thought to the possibility that your impression may be wrong in this aspect?

Or maybe your impression and responses are EXACTLY like those of TRIXIE's: full of venom, hurt, and unfounded accusations.

And then you are wondering why others call you irresponsibly quick-to-anger, and why others compare you to TRIXIE.

It's time you took an inventory of your responses on these boards, and not close the books once you put your words down. Go back, read your responses, and THEN judge for yourself if you and TRIXIE have many things in common or not, or you and TRIXIE have MAJOR character traits in common.

Nuff said.
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm Lets say a baby could shoot lasers out of its eyes. baby grows up to be a man. What kind of lame super power is that? You couldn't get away with crimes or anything, shooting lasers from eyes is basically like having a gun permanently glued to your hand. It would be a super lame superpower. Basically the only power is it would make muggers afraid to attack you and women afraid to date you because you could accidentally chop them in half. It would be the lamest superpower in the world.

At most you could use it to get a job as a sideshow, but then once the public accepts it as a "fact" people would lose interest and you'd lose your job. And this is what i mean. Truth is accepted as "truth" once it slowly becomes a fact in public eye. This is how our brains work. We evolved as social animals and this is how we detect if something is "true". If I told you, that I knew a baby that could shoot lasers out of its eyes, you would think Im lying and making it up. But if this baby was a side show, and millions and billions of people attended the circus, saw it shoot lasers, and it was in the news, then it would become a "truth" and i would believe that babies could shoot lasers out of its eyes.

and this is the flaw of the human brain, and how religion infects itself in society. the human brain has a flaw that, the only way it detects truth is through public majority opinion. since the majority of the public believes in religion, we assume that religion has some truth to it. this is the way the human social brain operates, and it is a flaw of the brain's system. For example, if I proved magic, or ufos are real, but the majority believes it is false, lets say 1 person sees a UFO and ufos are actually real, but people will say UFOs are a fake lie because, ufos dont have public majority approval.
I see what you mean. This looks EXACTLY like something I would write.
And since (I think) you are American I will need to point out that that is sarcasm :roll:
If you hadn't called me stupid, my next move would have been to say "On the other hand I think I am TRIXIE." :D

Please don't be so quick to call people bad names in the future. It creates a bad taste in the mouth unnecessarily, and it escalates from there. I meant the post as "funny", and it would have come out of the bag that I wasn't serious, if you weren't so quick with insistent derogation right away.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

-1- wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:09 am
-1- wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:32 am
That may be YOUR impression. Have you ever given thought to the possibility that your impression may be wrong in this aspect?

Or maybe your impression and responses are EXACTLY like those of TRIXIE's: full of venom, hurt, and unfounded accusations.

And then you are wondering why others call you irresponsibly quick-to-anger, and why others compare you to TRIXIE.

It's time you took an inventory of your responses on these boards, and not close the books once you put your words down. Go back, read your responses, and THEN judge for yourself if you and TRIXIE have many things in common or not, or you and TRIXIE have MAJOR character traits in common.

Nuff said.
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm Lets say a baby could shoot lasers out of its eyes. baby grows up to be a man. What kind of lame super power is that? You couldn't get away with crimes or anything, shooting lasers from eyes is basically like having a gun permanently glued to your hand. It would be a super lame superpower. Basically the only power is it would make muggers afraid to attack you and women afraid to date you because you could accidentally chop them in half. It would be the lamest superpower in the world.

At most you could use it to get a job as a sideshow, but then once the public accepts it as a "fact" people would lose interest and you'd lose your job. And this is what i mean. Truth is accepted as "truth" once it slowly becomes a fact in public eye. This is how our brains work. We evolved as social animals and this is how we detect if something is "true". If I told you, that I knew a baby that could shoot lasers out of its eyes, you would think Im lying and making it up. But if this baby was a side show, and millions and billions of people attended the circus, saw it shoot lasers, and it was in the news, then it would become a "truth" and i would believe that babies could shoot lasers out of its eyes.

and this is the flaw of the human brain, and how religion infects itself in society. the human brain has a flaw that, the only way it detects truth is through public majority opinion. since the majority of the public believes in religion, we assume that religion has some truth to it. this is the way the human social brain operates, and it is a flaw of the brain's system. For example, if I proved magic, or ufos are real, but the majority believes it is false, lets say 1 person sees a UFO and ufos are actually real, but people will say UFOs are a fake lie because, ufos dont have public majority approval.
And since (I think) you are American I will need to point out that that is sarcasm :roll:
If you hadn't called me stupid, my next move would have been to say "On the other hand I think I am TRIXIE." :D

Please don't be so quick to call people bad names in the future. It creates a bad taste in the mouth unnecessarily, and it escalates from there. I meant the post as "funny", and it would have come out of the bag that I wasn't serious, if you weren't so quick with derogation right away.
Oh right, insult someone and then make it somehow a character flaw in THEM when they call you out on it. I had a 'friend' like that. Always putting me down, then saying 'Aww, chill out 'man'. I'm just kidding' :evil: There must be a name for that but I can't think of it right now. 'Deflection' perhaps?

ps. Not that I think there's anything wrong with Trixie, but your comments about that member made it an insult.

Who is 'Timeseeker' btw?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am

Please don't be so quick to call people bad names in the future. It creates a bad taste in the mouth unnecessarily, and it escalates from there. I meant the post as "funny", and it would have come out of the bag that I wasn't serious, if you weren't so quick with derogation right away.
Oh right, insult someone and then make it somehow a character flaw in THEM when they call you out on it. I had a 'friend' like that. Always putting me down, then saying 'Aww, chill out 'man'. I'm just kidding' :evil: There must be a name for that but I can't think of it right now. 'Deflection' perhaps?

ps. Not that I think there's anything wrong with Trixie, but your comments about that member made it an insult.
Well, I tried to tease you. The tease overworked itself. In turn, that turned out badly.

I APOLOGIZE for being harsh on you.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:20 am

Well, I tried to tease you. The tease overworked itself. In turn, that turned out badly.

Did you mean trokanmariel when you said 'timeseeker'?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:48 am
HexHammer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:22 pm The real tragic part is that retards tries to have a normal debate with "it/him/her" but it actually seems highly likely that it's a bot under trials testing it's philosophical abilities, which utterly fails.
Actually the questions, however retarded they appear, are highly intelligent.
I read a dozen or so of trokanmariel's questions, and get the sense that they are all points on a bigger structure, and they all reflect each other ad infinitum. Any thoughts on that / what that bigger structure could be?
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 am

No, I did mean TimeSeeker. In his or her early posts, TimeSeeker was a real asshole. I tried to reason with him, uwol, and others too; TS was incorrigible.

So I put him on iggie because TS was irritating me to no end. S/He kept asking "define "inasmuch as"", (joke, but s/he did keep on asking definitions) and s/he was making irritating, untrue, conclusions.

I don't know if he or she is still disruptive or not. I found TS made a post much more succinctly and saying the same as I did, in a thread last night or this morning. So maybe TS has calmed down. I don't know. I don't want to spend energy to find out for sure.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:30 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 am

No, I did mean TimeSeeker. In his or her early posts, TimeSeeker was a real asshole. I tried to reason with him, uwol, and others too; TS was incorrigible.

So I put him on iggie because TS was irritating me to no end. S/He kept asking "define "inasmuch as"", (joke, but s/he did keep on asking definitions) and s/he was making irritating, untrue, conclusions.

I don't know if he or she is still disruptive or not. I found TS made a post much more succinctly and saying the same as I did, in a thread last night or this morning. So maybe TS has calmed down. I don't know. I don't want to spend energy to find out for sure.
I suppose that confused things then. I would also never use 'stupid' as a noun. It's Americans who like to use adjectives as nouns, and even whole expressions for some bizarre reason (or perhaps they are just stupid?).
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:44 am
I suppose that confused things then. I would also never use 'stupid' as a noun. It's Americans who like to use adjectives as nouns, and even whole expressions for some bizarre reason (or perhaps they are just stupid?).
I don't know why you are making a point of this.

Are you saying I used "stupid" as a noun, or you are making instead some general comments on language use?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:48 am
HexHammer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:22 pm The real tragic part is that retards tries to have a normal debate with "it/him/her" but it actually seems highly likely that it's a bot under trials testing it's philosophical abilities, which utterly fails.
Actually the questions, however retarded they appear, are highly intelligent.
I read a dozen or so of trokanmariel's questions, and get the sense that they are all points on a bigger structure, and they all reflect each other ad infinitum. Any thoughts on that / what that bigger structure could be?
They are riddles, whether they are intended that way or not. Each word or set of words represents a quality interlaced with another quality.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:34 pmThey are riddles, whether they are intended that way or not. Each word or set of words represents a quality interlaced with another quality.
As usual you are completely clueless, if they engage in a normal dialogue with a bot or a retard, then they fail to understand it serves no purpose.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

HexHammer wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:40 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:34 pmThey are riddles, whether they are intended that way or not. Each word or set of words represents a quality interlaced with another quality.
As usual you are completely clueless, if they engage in a normal dialogue with a bot or a retard, then they fail to understand it serves no purpose.
Actually it gets the bot to shut up, while exposing the inner workings of the bots framework and gives us a better understanding of how we see reason through our creation of AI.

The bot presented a series of supposedly chaotic arguments and noone had the will or intellect to trap the bot under its own reason....

You wouldnt have saw this considering how clueless you are.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Are you saying I used "stupid" as a noun, or you are making instead some general comments on language use?
You said I called you 'stupid'. It was the idea that I was Trixie that was stupid.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:08 pm

You said I called you 'stupid'. It was the idea that I was Trixie that was stupid.
Ah! Further misunderstandings in the past unearthed by historians, misunderstandings committed by me, this time.

A tragicomedy of misunderstandings.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:24 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Ah! Further misunderstandings in the past unearthed by historians, misunderstandings committed by me, this time.

A tragicomedy of misunderstandings.
And too many names starting with 'T'?