What is the character of a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Systematic

What is the character of a woman?

Post by Systematic »

Women are meek and mild, subservient creatures. Or so we've been led to believe. Apparently no one had asked the Russians before they became communist... What are your women like? Are they domicile like our women? Do they blindly believe or do they think? Nietzsche's fault lies in his sexism. Did the Jews trick the Romans and Greeks out of their paganism? Obviously. Were they wiser people before that happened? Definitely. But the Greeks had also had a rebellion against feminism before their religion solidified. That was the rebellion against female deity. Don't look into Medusa's eyes or else she will turn you into stone. In order to be a powerful man, you must be corrupt. In order to be corrupted, you need to let your woman call the shots. Marx was not a rebel against power or capitalism, He was a rebel against women. He tricked the Russians into overpowering their women in the name of communism. What would a world run by women be like? Depends on the time of the month. Not the time of the year.
-1-

Re: What is the character of a woman?

Post by -1- »

Methinks to find the answer it would be more conducive to ask a woman. They actually exist, you know.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Systematic wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:54 am Women are meek and mild, subservient creatures. Obviously you never met my mother-in-law. Or so we've been led to believe. Apparently no one had asked the Russians before they became communist... Actually, there were a lot of Russians that had been asked... a nation-wide survey had been conducted in the entire empire, "Do you or don't you want to be living in a Communist Country?" and the answers were tabulated and published in statistical appearances. What are your women like? Are they domicile "domicile = housing. Docile = easily tamed. English is tricky. like our women? Do they blindly believe or do they think? Nietzsche's fault lies in his sexism. Did the Jews trick the Romans and Greeks out of their paganism? Obviously. Were they wiser people before that happened? Definitely. But the Greeks had also had a rebellion against feminism before their religion solidified. That was the rebellion against female deity. Don't look into Medusa's eyes or else she will turn you into stone. In order to be a powerful man, you must be corrupt. In order to be corrupted, you need to let your woman call the shots. Marx was not a rebel against power or capitalism, He was a rebel against women. And the author of this diatribe obviously has a huge pussy-envy. One of Biblical proportions. He tricked the Russians into overpowering their women in the name of communism. What would a world run by women be like? Depends on the time of the month. Not the time of the year.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

no more vodka for you! one month!
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Systematic --- Congratulations, your question assumes sex differences in character -- otherwise there would be no men’s and women’s characters, just human character. I assume, therefore, you are a man. It would be unwise to ask a woman: they are the ones who often deny sex differences (“I can do anything a man can do”), only to go on to point out differences that advantage women.

The most fundamental difference is that men prefer truth over kindness, whereas women prefer kindness over truth. Unfortunately, like a woman, I have a list of other female characteristics, but they are all the ones that advantage women! It’s the best I can do for now, so here it is: Duncan’s list of Female Virtues
Skip

Post by Skip »

-1- wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:02 am Methinks to find the answer it would be more conducive to ask a woman. They actually exist, you know.
Shhhh! Let them play with their imaginary womennikins. The real ones wouldn't talk to these losers.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Wow Skip, you could not be more accurate (except as it applies to you and me right now). I use a special term for the “womennikins” inside men’s brains: ‘virago’, and she is far more powerful than you imply. She is a veritable lesbian, dominatrix goddess, taking up almost as much space inside his brain as his own conscious mind. She is far harder on him than a real woman would be. He built this model of the female brain inside his own brain as he consciously selected mates, and thus built the female brain using sexual selection. All this occurred during the last spurt human brain growth, over the last million years or so. This sexual selection is Darwin’s second method of evolution, and it is thousands of times faster than natural selection.

Women, on the other hand, have a very small “mannikins” inside their own brains, as a consequence of the way they selected their mates. I call him ‘pip-squeak’. This is because she selected her mate subconsciously as she refused contact and sex with the men she disliked. This is why women deny they are trying to attract men -- they really are not! This is why women recover in one hour from set backs that it takes 3 days for men to recover from -- pip-squeak is so small, whereas virago is overbearing. This is why men are so much more attracted to women than women are to men. This is why a man monitors his relationship by keeping a list of all the nice things he has done, while a woman keeps a list of all the nasty things he has done. Guess who wins in court -- the man’s list is of no significance whatsoever.

So, wishing us men ‘go play with our womennikins’ is far more cruel than you think. If we don’t deal with real women sometime soon (like you) we are sunk in the mire of our own imagination.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Duncan Butlin wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:15 am Systematic --- Congratulations, your question assumes sex differences in character -- otherwise there would be no men’s and women’s characters, just human character. I assume, therefore, you are a man. It would be unwise to ask a woman: they are the ones who often deny sex differences (“I can do anything a man can do”), only to go on to point out differences that advantage women.

The most fundamental difference is that men prefer truth over kindness, whereas women prefer kindness over truth. Unfortunately, like a woman, I have a list of other female characteristics, but they are all the ones that advantage women! It’s the best I can do for now, so here it is: Duncan’s list of Female Virtues
I read @systematic's opening post a few more times and the more I read it, the more it seems it has been written in jest. To parodize posters like you, Duncan.

I am sorry I was so harsh in my previous post, but the humour and the sarcasm is so subtle that on first reading I did not pick up on it. My ineptitude, not the original poster's.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Mr. -1- --- I have to confess that neither did I read Systematics original post very carefully. It did not sound very sincere and I did not understand where he was coming from much of the time. Nevertheless, regardless of his intent, I stand by what I say about men’s and women’s different characters. Part of woman’s character is to defy her mate -- sometimes capriciously -- and if he lets her win every time the world goes to hell in a hand-basket.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

The character of a woman = a woman of character

a woman of character = character of woman

character of woman = woman to character

woman to character = woman seeing character

woman seeing character = character not seeing woman

character not seeing woman = seeing character woman

seeing character woman = woman seeing not character

woman seeing not character = woman seeing not style

woman seeing not style = woman seeing universal

woman seeing universal = style seeing universal

style studying universal = universal not studying style

universal not studying style = not studying universal universal
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

I’m sorry trokanmariel, but I have very little idea what you are trying to say. Women definitely use their eyes differently from men -- it’s right for men and wrong for women to stare in public. Is this what you are referring to as ‘woman seeing'? And women’s style (fashion) changes hundreds of times faster than men’s. Are you saying that these characteristics are universal -- biologically programmed in our genes? Is that what you mean by universal? Please forgive me if I have got you all wrong.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Duncan Butlin wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:08 pm I’m sorry trokanmariel, but I have very little idea what you are trying to say. Women definitely use their eyes differently from men -- it’s right for men and wrong for women to stare in public. Is this what you are referring to as ‘woman seeing'? And women’s style (fashion) changes hundreds of times faster than men’s. Are you saying that these characteristics are universal -- biologically programmed in our genes? Is that what you mean by universal? Please forgive me if I have got you all wrong.

I use the process anti-deduction
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

Oh dear, anti-deduction is too strong for me -- like post-modernism it has the power not only to undermine logic, but also the person himself. How about just talking man to woman about what I wrote? I will definitely last longer that way.
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

Duncan Butlin wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:15 am Systematic --- Congratulations, your question assumes sex differences in character -- otherwise there would be no men’s and women’s characters, just human character. I assume, therefore, you are a man. It would be unwise to ask a woman: they are the ones who often deny sex differences (“I can do anything a man can do”), only to go on to point out differences that advantage women.

I should hope that you would realize that I am male yet think that women should have more prominently powerful position in our society. I don't think that equality is an option. Think Uberwomensche.
A_Seagull

Post by A_Seagull »

Women are just the same as men.... but in a different way.