The Foundation of the "degree" as relation of Geometric Form

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime

Re: The Foundation of the "degree" as relation of Geometric Form

Post by Dalek Prime »

-1- wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:43 am
Dalek Prime wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:21 am Personally, I prefer radians. 2(pi). Now that's easy.
2pi or not 2pi. That is the angle. (... just radiant of wisdom.)
I have a shiny scalp that radiates light, because I thought better than 2pi.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:21 am Personally, I prefer radians. 2(pi). Now that's easy.
Curvature cannot exist with an angle and curvature is merely an approximation of an angle...but exist through the lines as the foundation of lines considering the angle or radian provide foundation for the degree as the line relative to itself as a part.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:07 pm
Curvature cannot exist with an angle and curvature is merely an approximation of an angle...but exist through the lines as the foundation of lines considering the angle or radian provide foundation for the degree as the line relative to itself as a part.
I kinda liked -1-'s answer...
-1-

Post by -1- »

Dalek Prime wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

So did I...
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 pm

"Without" angle...typo.

Curvature cannot exist without and angle, an angle provides the foundation for curvature...all curvature is subject to the premise of "degree" founded in the angle.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

The circle is composed of infinite geometric forms as a unity of geometric form where each geometric form as a part is effectively an approximation of the circle.

All geometric forms are extensions of the circle, the circle is an extension of infinite geometric forms.

The foundation of all geometric forms are equal distance between points.

The number of points stemming from centerpoint of the circle (shape as interior angulature stemming from a center point) exists as a dual expression of geometric form as exterior connected points without center point.

This observes all non-equilateral shapes as movement from center-point of circle with shape effectively equalizing if center point is reconsitutued to center point of circle as a sphere, or either the shape or circle move to align centers. This is considering with non-equilateral shapes the center of mass changes with change of exterior angulature. (need diagram for this paragraph)

The number of shapes determine the interior angles and the number of degrees which compose them; hence the degree is subject to change based upon the quantity of shapes.

For example a triangle existing 120 times in a circle equal interior angle stemming from center point equals 120 degrees.

1200 triangles equals 1200 degrees.

Hence the degree equates strictly to a quantity and not just a quality, where space itself (embodied through the line as a direct which inevitably is a direction of 1 as 1) is a number. The degree as "1" is effectively 1/360 and 360 times as both whole numbers and fractions exist as duals through eachother. In these respects 1 exists through 360 and 360 exists through 1, with the degree as 1/1000 and 1000 or 1/10000 and 10000 observering the degrees effectively as an alternation between 1 and 1000 or 1 and 10000.

With the increase of degrees comes an increase in the septagon as a rational number (considering it is and expression of 51.4285... degrees. However considering the center interior degrees of the septagon are irrational this extension goes on forever.

So 1/(n→∞) and (n→∞) observes the degree as becoming progressively more accurate through the septagon as a number approaching infinity, where because the septagon is irrational it forever repeats the fractal of .428571 and an inherent degree of alternation occurs.

The degree as premised in relation as dualism of multiplication and division, that exists effectively under a finite set of relations of geometric forms that paradoxically must continue ad-infinitum if the forms are to be maintained through a progressive linearism, effectively observes the circle as infinite points expanding through infinite degrees (as each degree is premised on point in the circle) where 1 as a line through the degree effectively moves towards a value of point zero as it exists as a fraction of the whole (in this case the circle).

The continual movement of 1, as a line synonymous to the degree, towards 0 ad-infinitum shows a dual multiplication of 1 where the progression of 1 away from 0 is a progression of 1 towards point 0 with the progression of whole numbers as multiples of 1 or increase in fractals of 1 observing a directive nature where multiplication and division are inevitably linked to a directive nature of the line.

In these respects multipliciation and division observe 1 folding through itself through the 0d point.