"All existence is perfect relative to nothingness".

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: "All existence is perfect relative to nothingness".

Post by HexHammer »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:33 pmWelcome to your delusional self.
Dear Retard, I'm a very successful analyst, as a mere snotty 22 y old I bossed senior staff around and are a millionaire, something I know that you will never achieve with your feeble skills.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:01 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:33 pmWelcome to your delusional self.
Dear Retard, I'm a very successful analyst, as a mere snotty 22 y old I bossed senior staff around and are a millionaire, something I know that you will never achieve with your feeble skills.
Dear imposter self, aka the thinking mind, you are not running the show, but do not despair, the real controller has got your back. It's behind you all the way.

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:29 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:42 pm Discuss the statement.
In the billions of years before you came into existence, what were your concerns on nothingness? You didn't have a worry in the world, did you? And there was nothing missing from your nothingness, was there? You can't possibly say the same about your existence. And if you do, you're deluding yourself.

Btw, before you respond to this, if you do, I want you to seriously dwell on what I've said. Because I refuse to respond to inanities. And that's all I get when discussing this subject.
"Inanities" are nothingness you couldn't respond even if you wanted too.

"Nothingness" cancels itself out through "being" as "nothingness" alone is "somethingness".

"No Concerns"...true. "No Worries"...true.

But also:

No peace, No beauty, no truth...no value to your argument.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:35 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:42 pm Discuss the statement.
In the billions of years before you came into existence, what were your concerns on nothingness? You didn't have a worry in the world, did you? And there was nothing missing from your nothingness, was there? You can't possibly say the same about your existence. And if you do, you're deluding yourself.

Btw, before you respond to this, if you do, I want you to seriously dwell on what I've said. Because I refuse to respond to inanities. And that's all I get when discussing this subject.

"Nothingness" cancels itself out through "being" as "nothingness" alone is "somethingness".

But also:

No substance or thought to yours.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dubious wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:12 pm I believe it's the other way around if measured against the other.
"Nothingness is perfect relative to all existence" observes "nothingness" canceling itself out through itself as "is" necessitates existence.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:39 pm

But also:

But substance and thought are not good relative to nothingness as it brings about "concern", "worry", etc.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:40 pm

But also:

But substance and thought are not good relative to nothingness as it brings about "concern", "worry", etc.
Existence brings the necessity of worry which didn't exist prior. Concern and worry are only properties of existence.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 pm If perfection is understood as "completeness", then it seems reasonable to say that all existence is perfect in its completeness, as it is.

This view of perfection does not need to be compared relative to nothingness. Neither existence or nothingness need to be seen as the superior or preferred.
All being relative to nothing is perfect, but being relative to other being observe deficiency; hence a deficiency of perfection.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:44 pm
Existence brings the necessity of worry which didn't exist prior.
Worry is a deficiency in existence, observed through the comparison of one being to another through relation.

Are you worried?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Worry is a deficiency in existence, observed through the comparison of one being to another through relation.

Are you worried?
Worry doesn't occur to nothing. Existence creates it, where it wasn't before.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:09 pm Nothing exists without it being relative to something else.... A perfect puzzle alone and an imperfect puzzle all together.
Nothingness cannot exist on its own as that would necessitate existence, hence contradiction. Nothingness, as observed through relation only, is an inversion of unity through multiplicity.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dalek Prime wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Are you worried?
Worry doesn't occur to nothing. Existence creates it.
Peace does not occur either....so considering you have existing thoughts, you worry? Or if you do not worry does that mean you have no thoughts?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:29 pm Could you please stop posting here? All you do is spewing pure nonsense and babble.
Throwing opinions around without an argument is nonsense and babble as your "subjective" experience alone is not objective to the rest of us.

Could you please stop posting here? All you do is spewing pure nonsense and babble.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:48 pm
Dalek Prime wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Are you worried?
Worry doesn't occur to nothing. Existence creates it.
Peace does not occur either....so considering you have existing thoughts, you worry? Or if you do not worry does that mean you have no thoughts?
You are confusing two states. One in which I exist, and one in which I don't. The second state misses nothing.

Anyway, I'm having brunch.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:49 pm
HexHammer wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:29 pm Could you please stop posting here? All you do is spewing pure nonsense and babble.
Throwing opinions around without an argument is nonsense and babble as your "subjective" experience alone is not objective to the rest of us.

Could you please stop posting here? All you do is spewing pure nonsense and babble.
Ignore Hex. He always says that.