Existential Coaching MA

Can philosophers help resolve the real problems that people have in their lives?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

NSPCLondon

Existential Coaching MA

Post by NSPCLondon »

I thought it might be of interest to contributors to this part of the forum. We are offering an MA in Existential Coaching, a 2 year programme that will allow you to become one of the most qualified life coaches in the country. Existential life coaching equips people to consider and own their Being and consequently address particular barriers to their life goals.
Find out more about it here: http://bit.ly/18dwF6N, or ask me about it in this thread.
Ramu

Re: Existential Coaching MA

Post by Ramu »

That sounds fascinating. If more people were spiritually awoken much needless suffering could be done away with. The Neti Neti method is an excellent way of doing self inquiry. There is a body...some would call it "my body", however I can't call it "my" body because the ego is illusory. I am the witness of body and mind. I AM Consciousness. Knowing this is Realization and liberation.
-1-

Post by -1- »

NSPCLondon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:10 pm I thought it might be of interest to contributors to this part of the forum. We are offering an MA in Existential Coaching, a 2 year programme that will allow you to become one of the most qualified life coaches in the country. Existential life coaching equips people to consider and own their Being and consequently address particular barriers to their life goals.
Find out more about it here: http://bit.ly/18niti_niti_vs_cookoo_cookoo, or ask me about it in this thread.
What about another country? Other people in other countries who take a different course leading to an MA in Existential Coaching, will be better qualified in their own respective other countries? Because your guarantee applies to THIS country.

Saying that is a bit akin to saying "Yimini, das schmekt!"
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

MA in ''Existential Coaching''. Jebus Fucking Christ. Please say this is a joke.

''Page not found. This page you were trying to reach at this address doesn't seem to exist.''
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I'm afraid it actually does exist. So this is how wankers get their wanky jobs.
You can not only get an MA in ''Existential Coaching'' you can also 'study' for an MA in ''Working with Diversity'' and a whole host of other stunners. They need to change the name of the 'school' to ''How to get a meaningless 'qualification' and be a wanker with a wanky job title that sound 'impressive' but doesn't mean anything''.