Why is racism so villified in the West?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Why is racism so villified in the West?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Notice too how humans tend to get more chimp-like as they get older.

There are even hairless chimps that look very human-like, and they are fair-skinned too. Hmm, the body is pretty similar too except that the legs are shorter.

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 amHow is it 'racist? The tweet didn't even mention 'race' as far as I'm aware.
Well that's why I said 'if she said it, because she was black'. Because then it would be a derogatory, malicious statement that was based on her race.

That's what I would have a problem with, but I lean more toward your side that she honestly didn't know the girl was even black. Roseanne could be saying that to save skin, but it's a good enough excuse given what she looks like.
I've seen actors who look like chimps especially, and they can be either black or white. Say it about a 'black' person and it's 'racist' (even if it's true).
It's more about what the comparisons probably mean. Most people who try to compare apes to black people are not doing it on this purely analytical ground that's making some sort of real recognition, like you're doing here. That can exist, but it's usually hics that are just trying to demean them, so that perceived motivation typically carries over, regardless of why it's actually being done. And I think that's rightfully so, because 99% of the time, when someone tries to compare a black person to another ape or monkey, they're doing it with racist intentions. Do you not agree, or do you really know people who do this often that don't have a total hatred of the black race?
If yanks think it's 'racist' to point it out then boo hoo hoo. I'm not a yank and I don't give a flying fuck what any of those lunatics 'think'.
What's ironic, is comparing a black guy to an ape is about the most 'yank' thing imaginable, because it's really only the hillbilly rednecks who do this.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:22 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 amHow is it 'racist? The tweet didn't even mention 'race' as far as I'm aware.
Well that's why I said 'if she said it, because she was black'. Because then it would be a derogatory, malicious statement that was based on her race.

That's what I would have a problem with, but I lean more toward your side that she honestly didn't know the girl was even black. Roseanne could be saying that to save skin, but it's a good enough excuse given what she looks like.
I've seen actors who look like chimps especially, and they can be either black or white. Say it about a 'black' person and it's 'racist' (even if it's true).
It's more about what the comparisons probably mean. Most people who try to compare apes to black people are not doing it on this purely analytical ground that's making some sort of real recognition, like you're doing here. That can exist, but it's usually hics that are just trying to demean them, so that perceived motivation typically carries over, regardless of why it's actually being done. And I think that's rightfully so, because 99% of the time, when someone tries to compare a black person to another ape or monkey, they're doing it with racist intentions. Do you not agree, or do you really know people who do this often that don't have a total hatred of the black race?
If yanks think it's 'racist' to point it out then boo hoo hoo. I'm not a yank and I don't give a flying fuck what any of those lunatics 'think'.
What's ironic, is comparing a black guy to an ape is about the most 'yank' thing imaginable, because it's really only the hillbilly rednecks who do this.
That's absolutely right, and did cross my mind. It's often uttered by ignoramuses who think other primates are inferior to us and somehow 'comical', and by comparing black people to them 'proves' that they are inferior too. They are often creationtard science-deniers as well.
However, people have become extremely precious, and getting faux-offended on behalf of someone who may not even be offended at all is just offensive (and wanky). What about all the 'ageism' in the world? Who hasn't called someone an 'old bag'? If a silly twitter comment is all those PC drips have to worry about then we must be living in Utopia. The poor woman was probably more insulted by the fact that the PC lobby made assumptions that possibly hadn't even occurred to her. The woman is very unchimpanzee-like for a human, but thanks to all the fuss she must now be wondering.......
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

If you ask any person on earth: Which race is the most successful throughout modern history? Most of them would name their own.

To think ones own race is better than other races is the basic essence of racism.
Therefore most humans are racists. And, funny enough, they love nothing better than to accuse each other of racism :mrgreen:
vegetariantaxidermy

QuantumT wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:56 pm If you ask any person on earth: Which race is the most successful throughout modern history? Most of them would name their own.

To think ones own race is better than other races is the basic essence of racism.
Therefore most humans are racists. And, funny enough, they love nothing better than to accuse each other of racism :mrgreen:
So true--at least by the morally-superior ''PCProgressive's'' standards. I suspect that those who fling the 'r' word around the most are ashamed of their own innate racism and use their OTT and unfair accusations as a way to deflect their own guilt and rottenness.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Where does he say that? People do their own segregating, despite the wailing and hand-wringing from PC twits.
Funny how houses in so-called 'multicultural' neighbourhoods are so cheap, while those in relatively 'monocultural' ones are expensive (the ones that are full to bursting with ''Progressives''). People will pay through the nose to live amongst people they feel safe and comfortable around, and to send their children to schools that they judge to be safe for their wee darlings. ...
Were do you live? As England is pretty much 80% white and there is shit-cheap housing in white areas. It's not about colour but wealth and class over here.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:07 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Where does he say that? People do their own segregating, despite the wailing and hand-wringing from PC twits.
Funny how houses in so-called 'multicultural' neighbourhoods are so cheap, while those in relatively 'monocultural' ones are expensive (the ones that are full to bursting with ''Progressives''). People will pay through the nose to live amongst people they feel safe and comfortable around, and to send their children to schools that they judge to be safe for their wee darlings. ...
Were do you live? As England is pretty much 80% white and there is shit-cheap housing in white areas. It's not about colour but wealth and class over here.
England has a big enough population for the reasons to be many and complex. People choose their own ways to segregate themselves and feel superior to others, and you can bet that those 'shit cheap' areas you describe have even 'shit cheaper' areas within them. What I do know is that so-called 'multicultural' areas here are not places that you would feel safe walking around in the evening, and those people aren't what you would call 'poor'. The very rich are a tiny minority in any group. The homeless here consist of mostly locals whose only identity is local.
It's quite amusing the way PCtards assume anyone with brown skin is poor or hopeless :roll:
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:... What I do know is that so-called 'multicultural' areas here are not places that you would feel safe walking around in the evening, and those people aren't what you would call 'poor'. ...
'Feel safe' is a very subjective term, would you be safe in these areas? If not what would be making you unsafe as I doubt it's race but more likely culture. There are many all white areas over here, in fact most of the place is all white and there are all white areas where you'd be stupid to be walking around in if you weren't from the area.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:22 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:... What I do know is that so-called 'multicultural' areas here are not places that you would feel safe walking around in the evening, and those people aren't what you would call 'poor'. ...
'Feel safe' is a very subjective term, would you be safe in these areas? If not what would be making you unsafe as I doubt it's race but more likely culture. There are many all white areas over here, in fact most of the place is all white and there are all white areas where you'd be stupid to be walking around in if you weren't from the area.
Who mentioned 'race'? I've always said it's about culture, with politics as a by-product. It's even in the stupid word 'multiculture'. It just so happens that different cultures often look different too, even different 'white' cultures. And PCtards use the 'r' word in reference to culture as well, so to those shallow twits, Irish catholics are racist when they dislike protestants.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Racism exists in ALL 'races'. What is this race we all have - where are we racing to? R_ACE is real eyes we are all equal, all that makes us different is our upbringing.

I hate all the Chinese buying up property here in Australia - driving up the cost of housing and forcing the young that actually live here to rent off of them. Does that make me racist. No, it makes me angry with the likes of the politicians that own loads of property that like to sit back and see their assets grow, regardless of the average joe that was born here and should have the right to buy their own home instead of rent off of foreigners.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Who mentioned 'race'? I've always said it's about culture, with politics as a by-product. ...
My apologies.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:14 pm Racism exists in ALL 'races'. What is this race we all have - where are we racing to? R_ACE is real eyes we are all equal, all that makes us different is our upbringing.

I hate all the Chinese buying up property here in Australia - driving up the cost of housing and forcing the young that actually live here to rent off of them. Does that make me racist. No, it makes me angry with the likes of the politicians that own loads of property that like to sit back and see their assets grow, regardless of the average joe that was born here and should have the right to buy their own home instead of rent off of foreigners.
No, but you will be called a 'racist' by those with a vested interest (and the PCtards who play into their hands).
So Chinese money-laundering is a problem over there too.
And not forgetting the low-skilled immigrants who have been pouring into the country at the behest of Big Business which claims 'worker shortages' when in fact it's low-paid workers that it wants. They are immediately given Govt. housing, while local homeless numbers go through the roof. Who can afford $450 a week rent on $18 an hour? Or nothing an hour, because you have been made 'redundant' to make way for cheaper immigrant workers.
But of course any objections are silenced with a stern 'RACIST' gibe from a brain-dead PCtard.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...
But of course any objections are silenced with a stern 'RACIST' gibe from a brain-dead PCtard.
But really what these unemployed workers should argue for from their government and business are retraining courses to equip them for the higher paid technical jobs out there. Not shut-up shop so they can still do the shitty jobs as a cheap labour force is a boon to a country as whatever it is they are doing comes cheaper and they still pay their taxes.
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:27 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...
But really what these unemployed workers should argue for from their government and business are retraining courses to equip them for the higher paid technical jobs out there. Not shut-up shop so they can still do the shitty jobs as a cheap labour force is a boon to a country as whatever it is they are doing comes cheaper and they still pay their taxes.
Did you not see where I wrote 'low skilled'? And jobs that aren't 'low-skilled' as well. Builders here are paid 30-50 an hour. Big companies are claiming there is a shortage of builders, so it imports cheaper ones at 18 per hour. This sort of thing is happening in many industries, including Govt. (CEOs have to get their big, fat pay packets from somewhere). People fought hard to get a decent wage, now we are hurtling back to the way it was before unions.
Your post doesn't even make sense. Low-quality cheap labour isn't a 'boon' to anyone except self-serving greedmongers. Builders at 40 per hour paid taxes too, idiot.
If you think cheap immigrants are more valuable than locals because 'we are all citizens of the universe' then kindly go fuck yourself. You probably exploit them yourself then, hence your whacky 'logic'.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:… Your post doesn't even make sense. Low-quality cheap labour isn't a 'boon' to anyone. Builders at 40 per hour paid taxes too, idiot. …
But then the buildings cost more to build and profits are less so companies won't have as much to re-invest or spend on other ventures and people buying the buildings will be paying more, etc, etc. Don't tell me you only think about a certain section of your society and ignore the benefits to the rest?
If you think cheap immigrants are more valuable than locals because 'we are all citizens of the universe' then kindly go fuck yourself. You probably exploit them yourself then, hence your whacky 'logic'.
You were all immigrants yourselves once I'd have thought?

Re: the unions: they should be doing their bloody job then and unionising the new workforce and also pushing Govt and business to retrain workers to the new higher paid industries, not demanding that they should have the right to be low-skilled workers.