What would you do?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

What would you do?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

1) Was in a waiting room sitting down waiting to be called. Had my right arm spread across an adjoining chair and a woman was about to sit down with her back to the chair. I was about to move my arm and she said I can leave it there. Later she was about to reposition herself putting her front up against the back of the chair.
Again I was about to move my arm and she again said it was okay to leave it there.

2) Was on a NYC subway train holding onto the pole. Two women boarded the car and grabbed hold of the pole (the car was crowded). Suddenly one of the women started tickling my hand (thinking she was tickling her partner's hand). She stopped after she realized her mistake.

Yes I'm male.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
gaffo

Re: What would you do?

Post by gaffo »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:16 am 1) Was in a waiting room sitting down waiting to be called. Had my right arm spread across an adjoining chair and a woman was about to sit down with her back to the chair. I was about to move my arm and she said I can leave it there. Later she was about to reposition herself putting her front up against the back of the chair.
Again I was about to move my arm and she again said it was okay to leave it there.

2) Was on a NYC subway train holding onto the pole. Two women boarded the car and grabbed hold of the pole (the car was crowded). Suddenly one of the women started tickling my hand (thinking she was tickling her partner's hand). She stopped after she realized her mistake.

Yes I'm male.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
depends (being a male you will understand that the immediate is what matters in such casess (will have time to "dump" later - assuming you get anywhere with them)) upon how they look to you.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

what would i do?

if either were without hips/ass - i'd remove my hand and forget about them 20 seconds later.

if either had ass/hips (and pearshaped - not big shouldered) - i'd hit on them with small talk.

then decide weeks latter (assuming i got either of them to date me and into a relationship) if why were worth my time and trust for anything of substance.
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

I'd avoid physical contact no matter what.
If I wanna get physical, I'll not do it with random strangers, but seek out consenting people to be physical with.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:16 am 1) Was in a waiting room sitting down waiting to be called. Had my right arm spread across an adjoining chair and a woman was about to sit down with her back to the chair. I was about to move my arm and she said I can leave it there. Later she was about to reposition herself putting her front up against the back of the chair.

Yes I'm male.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
But you're gay arn't you?
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:13 am

Yes I'm male.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
But you're gay arn't you?
No.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

attofishpi wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:13 am But you're gay arn't you?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything??

Don't be a douchebag.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: ↑Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:10 am what would i do?

if either were without hips/ass - i'd remove my hand and forget about them 20 seconds later.

if either had ass/hips (and pearshaped - not big shouldered) - i'd hit on them with small talk.

then decide weeks latter (assuming i got either of them to date me and into a relationship) if why were worth my time and trust for anything of substance.
So the one with no substance wants something 'of substance'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

So you are implying that some woman wanted you to leave your arm there so she could sit on it? Are you prone to hallucinations?
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:19 am So you are implying that some woman wanted you to leave your arm there so she could sit on it? Are you prone to hallucinations?
I know you are. :lol:

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
Philosophy Explorer

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:19 am So you are implying that some woman wanted you to leave your arm there so she could sit on it? Are you prone to hallucinations?
If she's happy, then so am I.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

QuantumT wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:16 am

Don't be a douchebag.
It's of paramount importance, since most men would have started playing with her nipples and would have kindly stated to her 'its ok, you can leave your breasts there.'

By the way, what's a douchebag? Is that an American without a sense of humour?
Last edited by attofishpi on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:10 am

Don't be a douchebag.
It's of paramount importance, since most men would have started playing with her nipples and would have kindly stated to her 'its ok, you can leave your breasts there.'
Would it help you to know it happened in a public area? No, I didn't think so.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 am

Don't be a douchebag.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
What? Nipples are rarely in a public area, they are usually tucked away under a couple of layers of fabric, but if you tickle them, they start to try and make there way to the freedom of the public area. I knew you were gay.
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:17 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 am

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
What? Nipples are rarely in a public area, they are usually tucked away under a couple of layers of fabric, but if you tickle them, they start to try and make there way to the freedom of the public area. I knew you were gay.
Non sequitur. I would say you know next to nothing as you clearly know nothing about me. You sound like a pervert.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PhilXπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²