Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:52 pm
artisticsolution wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:50 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:58 pm You're full of theories.
Use your own source.
Your own link.
Obtuseness has blinded you.

:roll:
Walker, can you give me one concrete example of communism, using your own words?
How about if you define it, any way you like including examples, then tell me why would a Leftist communist want to help conservatives with advice?

That's what is supposedly going on in the OP.
jesus was an esseme communist BTW.

off topic of course.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

artisticsolution wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 am

The scary thing is conservatives used to hide their crazy. I used to think they were hypocrites because they seemed to act like holier than thou bible thumpers but their dark ugly side would come out once in awhile.

Now, that Trump has made it trendy, they can show their ugly side all the time. There is no good side left.

Gone is the day when they at least tried to follow the bibles verses. That's gone....terrifying if you ask me. People who have no moral compass and no bible to tell them right from wrong...there is no going back from here...and i am sure even Walker has no idea what can come of this pandoras box. I doubt very seriously he's going to like where the MAGA trend is going.
indeed - 1933 germany, that where is going.

;-(.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:17 am
artisticsolution wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 am
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:39 pm Well, if a conservative commentator, cited by a blog owned by the Tampa Bay Times says so, I have no reason to doubt it.

What evidence do you have that reason is involved?
Well, Wanker is clearly a fucking idiot, but I don't know that he's a racist. Whaddya say, Wanker?
The scary thing is conservatives used to hide their crazy. I used to think they were hypocrites because they seemed to act like holier than thou bible thumpers but their dark ugly side would come out once in awhile.

Now, that Trump has made it trendy, they can show their ugly side all the time. There is no good side left.

Gone is the day when they at least tried to follow the bibles verses. That's gone....terrifying if you ask me. People who have no moral compass and no bible to tell them right from wrong...there is no going back from here...and i am sure even Walker has no idea what can come of this pandoras box. I doubt very seriously he's going to like where the MAGA trend is going.
Doin what you do best.
which is speaking truth to power?

agreed.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 am
I know that although Walker and I don't exactly see eye to eye much of the time, I've never seen him write anything remotely racist or redneck.
thats good to know.

nothing wrong with being a redneck.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 am He likes Trump. Is that a crime?
IMO, yes it is. as it was for anyone that supported Hitler/Hito/Mussalini/Putin/Eidowan/Assad/etc...............insert any of the hundreds of tin-star thugs of history here.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

artisticsolution wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:31 am

Liking Trump is no crime.
dissagree - a crime against humanity it is. by ignorance or willingly - its still a crime.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:47 am
I know what he means by 'liberals' and I agree that they are hypocrites. I don't regard them as liberal though, but I've given up on flogging that dead horse.
here we agree.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

uwot wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am I dunno. 200 years ago most of congress were slave owners. !00 years ago half of them were in the Ku Klux Klan. America has a record of bouncing back from complacency, although it usually takes a civil or world war to wake them up. Let's hope you can find a different way this time.
not hopefull of any civil war. the sheople are too dumb to care today - being corporitized with iphones/etc.

expect no revolution, and so no hope.

just a slow decent toward global autocracy and "corporate capture" of america, and a slow decent to 2nd world status.

by 2100 America and Mexico will have the same standard of living - good for Mexicans, not so much for Americans.

but without an interested and informed american public to demand gov. reform via a viable political party that challenges global corps and breaks the son of bitches up - instead of pander to them like the fcc shit pai/and company - there is no hope for america's future.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm
See, Trump is a Republican,
no, he's not.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:35 pm
uwot wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am I still think that Van Jones made some very good points, though as FlashDangerPants points out, some people are a waste of breath.
Obama, who selected Jones to be a Czar, made some good points, too.

For instance he said, if you like your plan you can keep your plan, and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period.

That was a good point, however those who saw through it, saw it was not a waste of breath.

Instead, it was a lie to fool the gullible, and it achieved the objective.
Those gullible were Democrats.
Not a single Republican voted for the lie.

Do you detect a pattern in history, or because it is not spelled out to your liking and festooned with citations from Dem approved sources, are you blind to the pattern?
we weren't guilible. we saw Obama caved to Health Insurance czar Karen Ignoti - he pussed out.

no single payer. so Obamacare = the same shit we had before.

which was privte shitcare.

new shit same as the old shit. while the rest of the 1st world moved on 50 yr ago with healthcare that works.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:10 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:04 pm 'Reverse racism' is patronising and racist in itself. It's implying that only 'white' people can be racist, since they are inherently superior. ''Progressives'' use the word as a weapon they have little control over, flinging it around mindlessly like a toddler with a lightsabre.
Racism is racism. It's not even possible to be a 'reverse racist'.
Why would that be so? In India non-Indians compain of racism quite a lot. When they return the favour, that is reverse racism, there needn't be a single white person involved in the entire transaction.

As a rule, reverse racism is just racism against the normal flow (which is typically from majority to minority).
the only racism in i know of in india is from the lighter indians toward the darker ones. colorism.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:10 pm Everybody can be racist, probably everybody is, and that's almost certainly the most Libtard sentence I have ever written. The only difference with whiteys like me is that we get to be racist absolutely everywhere we go, whereas Indians only really get to be the racists in India.

The special advantage I get from being English is that I get to be racist against Americans of all colours, and the fucking French as well.
tell that to the Ugandans in the 1970s.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:22 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:04 pm 'Reverse racism' is patronising and racist in itself. It's implying that only 'white' people can be racist, since they are inherently superior. ''Progressives'' use the word as a weapon they have little control over, flinging it around mindlessly like a toddler with a lightsabre.
Racism is racism. It's not even possible to be a 'reverse racist'.
Why would that be so? In India non-Indians compain of racism quite a lot. When they return the favour, that is reverse racism, there needn't be a single white person involved in the entire transaction.

As a rule, reverse racism is just racism against the normal flow (which is typically from majority to minority).

Everybody can be racist, probably everybody is, and that's almost certainly the most Libtard sentence I have ever written. The only difference with whiteys like me is that we get to be racist absolutely everywhere we go, whereas Indians only really get to be the racists in India.

The special advantage I get from being English is that I get to be racist against Americans of all colours, and the fucking French as well.
Who decided that?? So the white South Africans were 'reverse racists'?
white south africans were never more than 20-percent. so a minority since...........forever.
Walker

Post by Walker »

gaffo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:08 am
Walker wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm
See, Trump is a Republican,
no, he's not.
By his actions so far, the authorities consider him more conservative than Reagan.

As president Trump is the defacto head of his political party, but he ain't like other high-ranking Republicans in the party.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:20 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Everybody can be racist, probably everybody is, and that's almost certainly the most Libtard sentence I have ever written. The only difference with whiteys like me is that we get to be racist absolutely everywhere we go, whereas Indians only really get to be the racists in India.

Who decided that?? So the white South Africans were 'reverse racists'?
white south africans were never more than 20-percent. so a minority since...........forever.
So?
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:29 pm
Walker wrote:...

See, Trump is a Republican, and when he was elected, the Dems immediately began to ramp-up their resistance to the country.

See?
Wow! I do, as if this "resistance to the country" is where your political discourse is devolving to then you're heading at the worst down the civil war route or at best a balkanization of the US, either way the end of the US as a geopolitical force. Not that it would be surprising as your last civil war still festers in your country and this Republic of States has never been a very stable structure for any nation that wished to be a nation. Still, will make for interesting times as China will take the opportunity to take the international centre stage and sadly enough America will be held up as the example of how Liberal Democracy is unsuitable for managing large populations as it couldn't even last a few hundred years.
you show me that Walker with his above quote using "resistance to the COUNTY" - rather than "Trump" - show to me his is a Cultist and nothing more.

just like the Fascist bots 70 yrs ago - worshing the cult of personality - and a very real threat to the survival of a Nation i love and belong to.

cultists are my enemy. and today walker than means you - you Trumpist.

you are no more republican than i am, you would throw the repbulicans under the bus if your God Trump ordered you to.

brainstems are less attractive the human beings, try to become the latter.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Arising_uk wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm
Walker wrote:Don’t worry. …
Giving the Supreme Court a conservative majority for the first time in ages is going to help. …
Help who?
all the destitute global corporations "they are people too!!!!!!!".

thanks Citizen United.

now we have the latest SC nominee on record saying "ISP have the right to censor any websites people have access too" - in the name of "free speech" for the widdle poor destitute corp ISP.....................no biggie I can just get access to the internet via another ...oh wait, there is not "other" to get access to the net.

oh well, net neutrality was just a communist 5th collum, shit pai was right in defending the interests of the global IPS's widdle poor not heard speech.

All praise the Corporate Gods!

amen.

thank you shit pie, you are a true american.