Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Exposing Liberal Hypocrisy and Conservative Close-Mindedness

Post by Walker »

That's one of the reasons Obama skated as the darling of the press and gullible for eight years.

Anyone who dared to question what the hell was going on was called a racist ... by the racists.

Here’s a little more research confirming a history remembered as actually happening, with more analysis from another one who Flash would call racist for daring to say something accurate about Van Jones.

“One of Jones's more ‘creative ideas’ was signing a petition in 2004 calling for congressional hearings and an investigation by the New York attorney general into ‘evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur.’"

“That's right. Valerie Jarrett took credit for recruiting a 9/11 truther who endorsed a petition peddling the crackpot theory that President George W. Bush "may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."

“Under fire, Jones disavowed the statement he had attached his name to — and decried those who dared to hold him responsible for his "creative ideas." It was conservative bloggers, not "real journalists," who exposed Jones's long record of radicalism to the public — leading to his resignation in September 2009.

“Van Jones did not just accidentally slip through the cracks of the Obama vetters. They knew what he espoused before they installed him. So did his bosses at CNN who hired him in 2013.

“It wasn't his expertise in political science, political history, electoral trends or journalism that got him the job. It was his social justice resume. He rose to public prominence as a race-baiting agitator at the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights in Oakland, funded by the George Soros-supported Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, the liberal Ford Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation. He became a public fixture in the Bay Area after crusading to free convicted cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal for a Marxist organization and lambasting moderate civil rights leaders for objecting to politicizing the classrooms.”

More here:

The Messy Truth About Van Jones
https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/mich ... -van-jones

(Edited down to two racist references, for proportion) :wink:
Last edited by Walker on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:58 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:35 pm
uwot wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am I still think that Van Jones made some very good points, though as FlashDangerPants points out, some people are a waste of breath.
Obama, who selected Jones to be a Czar, made some good points, too.

For instance he said, if you like your plan you can keep your plan, and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period.

That was a good point, however those who saw through it, saw it was not a waste of breath.

Instead, it was a lie to fool the gullible, and it achieved the objective.
Those gullible were Democrats.
Not a single Republican voted for the lie.

Do you detect a pattern in history, or because it is not spelled out to your liking and festooned with citations from Dem approved sources, are you blind to the pattern?
Yeah. A lot like that lie a more recent presidential candidate told a bunch deluded coal miner sons about getting them their daddies' jobs to do.
One half of one percent.

Kind of says it all, doesn't it.

:lol:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

uwot wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:39 pm Well, Wanker is clearly a fucking idiot...
I was impressed, uwot, that you maintained a calm and logical approach for as long as you did in the discussion you are referring to. It was like an ecstatic explosion when you finally let loose as you did above. Sometimes, despite all skill and perseverance, profanity is inevitable. Based on the level of dishonesty and cowardliness in the person who has consistently proven to be a wanker (by playing games and refusing to answer straight questions about their absurd claims)... it can be tempting to START the discussion with profanity. :D Saves time and energy!
Walker

Post by Walker »

Feel free to write something intelligent ... don't hold back.

If you do, I'll honestly let you know.
You can trust me on that.

Exploding on a wall, as you call me?
Well, what a display. Congratulations.
One gold star, for expressiveness.

Now try and clean it up, feel free, stick to the topic.

Am I your topic?
I think I'm Flash's topic.

What is this little nest?

Greta

Post by Greta »

artisticsolution wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 amThe scary thing is conservatives used to hide their crazy. I used to think they were hypocrites because they seemed to act like holier than thou bible thumpers but their dark ugly side would come out once in awhile.

Now, that Trump has made it trendy, they can show their ugly side all the time. There is no good side left.

Gone is the day when they at least tried to follow the bibles verses. That's gone....terrifying if you ask me. People who have no moral compass and no bible to tell them right from wrong...there is no going back from here...
Yes, the issue is when people are no longer responsive to reason. Once that happens, there is only conflict. You cannot reason with the seriously religious - not by their very principles. So the public conversation is descending into shouting matches because there is nothing else once reason is abandoned.

It is ironic that the more fervent the religious, the further they stray from the tenets of their religions. Jesus mostly spoke about helping the poor, the oppressed, the rejected and bullied.

However religious neocons have aligned with the Pharisees - focused on bleeding hearts, guns, snowflakes, permission of hate speech, feminists, queers, rag-heads, welfare bludgers and abortionists. Like the Pharisees, they are certain of their moral high ground while actually operating antithetically to their supposed creed.

Meanwhile, the religious ones who are actually doing good are comparatively moderate and relaxed about the religion itself, being more passionate about people's wellbeing than politicking.

Ironic.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:12 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:58 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:35 pm
Obama, who selected Jones to be a Czar, made some good points, too.

For instance he said, if you like your plan you can keep your plan, and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, period.

That was a good point, however those who saw through it, saw it was not a waste of breath.

Instead, it was a lie to fool the gullible, and it achieved the objective.
Those gullible were Democrats.
Not a single Republican voted for the lie.

Do you detect a pattern in history, or because it is not spelled out to your liking and festooned with citations from Dem approved sources, are you blind to the pattern?
Yeah. A lot like that lie a more recent presidential candidate told a bunch deluded coal miner sons about getting them their daddies' jobs to do.
One half of one percent.

Kind of says it all, doesn't it.

I honestly don't know what you are referring to, it seems to say pretty much nothing.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 pm
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:39 pm Well, Wanker is clearly a fucking idiot...
I was impressed, uwot, that you maintained a calm and logical approach for as long as you did in the discussion you are referring to.
Thank you.
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 pmIt was like an ecstatic explosion when you finally let loose as you did above. Sometimes, despite all skill and perseverance, profanity is inevitable.
And accurate.
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 pmBased on the level of dishonesty and cowardliness in the person who has consistently proven to be a wanker (by playing games and refusing to answer straight questions about their absurd claims)... it can be tempting to START the discussion with profanity. :D Saves time and energy!
Perhaps we shouldn't be so harsh on the poor lamb. It may simply be his puny anterior cingulate gyrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI-un8rHP14
Walker

Post by Walker »

You're just frustrated because your video sucks in every way that counts, and you're too small to admit it.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:18 am I honestly don't know what you are referring to, it seems to say pretty much nothing.
Gee, that's too bad. You should have listened, and if I could think of a reason to, I would do you a favor and repeat.

Maybe you can review in your spare time.

Do try and keep up.

I don’t know much about facebook but I happened to see a facebook story while perusing the daily proferrings.

Apparently there is a movement of folks leaving the Dems.
They briefly tell their stories, here.

And it’s called, #WalkAway :lol:

Dems who woke up.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIA ... yCampaign/
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:07 am
artisticsolution wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 amThe scary thing is conservatives used to hide their crazy. I used to think they were hypocrites because they seemed to act like holier than thou bible thumpers but their dark ugly side would come out once in awhile.

Now, that Trump has made it trendy, they can show their ugly side all the time. There is no good side left.

Gone is the day when they at least tried to follow the bibles verses. That's gone....terrifying if you ask me. People who have no moral compass and no bible to tell them right from wrong...there is no going back from here...
Yes, the issue is when people are no longer responsive to reason. Once that happens, there is only conflict. You cannot reason with the seriously religious - not by their very principles. So the public conversation is descending into shouting matches because there is nothing else once reason is abandoned.

It is ironic that the more fervent the religious, the further they stray from the tenets of their religions. Jesus mostly spoke about helping the poor, the oppressed, the rejected and bullied.

However religious neocons have aligned with the Pharisees - focused on bleeding hearts, guns, snowflakes, permission of hate speech, feminists, queers, rag-heads, welfare bludgers and abortionists. Like the Pharisees, they are certain of their moral high ground while actually operating antithetically to their supposed creed.

Meanwhile, the religious ones who are actually doing good are comparatively moderate and relaxed about the religion itself, being more passionate about people's wellbeing than politicking.

Ironic.
#WalkAway :lol: (sorry, I like the name so it makes me laugh)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIA ... yCampaign/

In reading over some of their stories for the first time, I see many are the victims of hatred.
That's sad, that the Left has to hate.
Some of the stories of loss are sad.
A brutal Liberal hypocrite, or one who has the self-evident Designation, might even call them poor lambs.

Just think about that.

Many are the victims of hatred.
What causes hatred?
A: Ignorance.

It took hatred against them, to wake them up to what Flimflam means, when manifested within the scope of their own vision.

Thus, the necessity of all that exists, even what you don’t personally cotton to, such as incoming irrationality and ignorance.

Check out what the folks say. Here’s your chance to finally educate yourself about what’s happening now, and challenge the old reliable canards that support the ignorance that foundationalizes The Comfort Zone.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:...

See, Trump is a Republican, and when he was elected, the Dems immediately began to ramp-up their resistance to the country.

See?
Wow! I do, as if this "resistance to the country" is where your political discourse is devolving to then you're heading at the worst down the civil war route or at best a balkanization of the US, either way the end of the US as a geopolitical force. Not that it would be surprising as your last civil war still festers in your country and this Republic of States has never been a very stable structure for any nation that wished to be a nation. Still, will make for interesting times as China will take the opportunity to take the international centre stage and sadly enough America will be held up as the example of how Liberal Democracy is unsuitable for managing large populations as it couldn't even last a few hundred years.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Don’t worry.

Trump has it under control simply by following rule of law.
Giving the Supreme Court a conservative majority for the first time in ages is going to help.

Because all the Trump denial is hate-based, it will sink itself.

That’s what happened to slavery, despite all the Democrat resistance to the contrary.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Walker wrote:Don’t worry. …
I don't.
Trump has it under control simply by following rule of law. …
He's a tax and draft dodger?
Giving the Supreme Court a conservative majority for the first time in ages is going to help. …
Help who?
Because all the Trump denial is hate-based, it will sink itself. …
Didn't work for the Obama haters?
That’s what happened to slavery, despite all the Democrat resistance to the contrary.
Bit of a simplistic explanation.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Wanker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:32 am You're just frustrated because your video sucks in every way that counts, and you're too small to admit it.
That's better, Wanker! All this trying to look as if you are worth taking seriously just makes you look like even more of a cock.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:55 am That's sad, that the Left has to hate.
A lame, childish statement -- your specialty.
Walker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:55 am > What causes hatred?
> A: Ignorance.
Does hatred mean the same regardless of who it's coming from? Can you answer this honestly?
Walker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 pm Trump has it under control simply by following rule of law.
Trump follows the rule of law? I thought he liked to make it up for himself as he goes.
Walker wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 pmBecause all the Trump denial is hate-based, it will sink itself.
As usual, you're not speaking the truth. Much of the resistance to Trump is based on logic, not hate. People have good reasons for opposing his ideas and policies. Opposition does not equal hate -- but you're probably too shallow to understand that.

Does your own opposition always manifest as hate?