Divine Exclusion?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Divine Exclusion?

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:47 pm I think you are talking about Satan.
No ...God\'God' is being within reason at the time. Satan is for stupid fund_a_mental_list fools.

www.androcies.com
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm
No ...God\'God' is being within reason at the time. Satan is for stupid fund_a_mental_list fools.

www.androcies.com
Satan and God are in a Gang with each other. How God could allow Satan to do what He does if He is lovely, just and wise God?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:03 pm

www.androcies.com
Satan and God are in a Gang with each other. How God could allow Satan to do what He does if He is lovely, just and wise God?
I think there is the chance I will have you as my proselyte, but not with that logic. Just how much of God have you actually experienced?

Do you think you could be a PASTOR? Is that an ideal for you?
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 pm

www.androcies.com
I think there is the chance I will have you as my proselyte, but not with that logic.
I would be happy to be proselyte of every body. Reality has infinite folds.

What is wrong with my logic, by the way?
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 pm Just how much of God have you actually experienced?
I know a lots of individuals. God sometimes give me different impressions when I do/think something right/wrong. I even have a vision of Her as a sweet kid. I have many other contacts with Him/Her/It. He once gave me an electric shock when I insulted Him. Etc.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 pm Do you think you could be a PASTOR?
So you are Christian? I would be glad to hear you. Pastor? I would be glad to share my experiences/understanding with others.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 pm Is that an ideal for you?
Yes.

Why we are here, by the way?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bahman wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 pm

I think there is the chance I will have you as my proselyte, but not with that logic.

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:08 pm Just how much of God have you actually experienced?
I know a lots of individuals. God sometimes give me different impressions when I do/think something right/wrong. I even have a vision of Her as a sweet kid. I have many other contacts with Him/Her/It. He once gave me an electric shock when I insulted Him. Etc.
So you are Christian? I would be glad to hear you. Pastor? I would be glad to share my experiences/understanding with others.
Yes.

What? You haven't a clue about God.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:44 pm Finally, you asked a relevant question.
It was the same as the first question. I simply had to baby you to get you to answer it. If you were more interested in thinking broadly and answering honestly than in trying to hide behind words, you could have easily answered this in the first place.
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:44 pm When you know this 3rd party intelligence knows everything within your mind, has the ability to put thoughts into your mind..indeed control all synapses, has the ability to morph matter all around you
So (for you), only a 3rd party intelligence could be the cause of all of these occurrences that you perceive. This is how you determined it's a god.

Of course, there have been and are a lot of people who are in contact with just as much "extent of power" and more, and they don't conclude it to be a 3rd party/god.

So it seems reasonable to say that each person interprets their own experience. The experience is not a conclusion of anything.
bahman

Post by bahman »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:57 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Yes.

What? You haven't a clue about God.
Tell me what God is.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

'God' is only a euphemism for 'anything I don't understand and/or can't be bothered to find out'. It's the laziest cop-out imaginable.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pm How does ANY EXTENT of power end up being a "god"? Is that the only conclusion that seems possible to you?
Finally, you asked a relevant question.
When you know this 3rd party intelligence knows everything within your mind, has the ability to put thoughts into your mind..indeed control all synapses, has the ability to morph matter all around you, you start to think...mmm its not what someone called 'Lacewing' on the internetz thinks a 'supercharged frequency' is.
It was the same as the first question. I simply had to baby you to get you to answer it. If you were more interested in thinking broadly and answering honestly than in trying to hide behind words, you could have easily answered this in the first place.
You can't hide behind withering away the context with me Lace, there was no prior question, BABYING ME! stop wasting my time with your bimbo games.
If you wish to have a constructive argument where one of us, perchance may learn from the other then do the courtesy of quoting and comprehending what the other is talking about.
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pmIs there any chance that the idea of a god (and the "extent of its power") is simply more pleasing and/or comforting as something a person can align themselves with and feel empowered (and for some, righteous) through?
No. God is a c.unt. Not very pleasing, not very comforting (when the line of the ledge has been crossed for knowing:- KNOW_LEDGE)
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:44 pm When you know this 3rd party intelligence knows everything within your mind, has the ability to put thoughts into your mind..indeed control all synapses, has the ability to morph matter all around you
So (for you), only a 3rd party intelligence could be the cause of all of these occurrences that you perceive. This is how you determined it's a god.
What would you suggest can do all that Lacey if NOT a 3rd party intelligence.
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pmOf course, there have been and are a lot of people who are in contact with just as much "extent of power" and more, and they don't conclude it to be a 3rd party/god.
More power than what I have stated!!? Really! Great! GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THEY CONCLUDE IT TO BE.
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:17 pmSo it seems reasonable to say that each person interprets their own experience. The experience is not a conclusion of anything.
No , not for you, someone with no experience of IT. How could one conclude on anything if they've had no experience of it?
The problem I have with you is that, unlike the intelligent atheists on the forum, you haven't the intelligence to question wisely someone that claims to know God\'God' exists.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm 'God' is only a euphemism for 'anything I don't understand and/or can't be bothered to find out'. It's the laziest cop-out imaginable.
Mmm, fair enough until it kicks you in the balls a few times and say 'hell_o'
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:08 pm 'God' is only a euphemism for 'anything I don't understand and/or can't be bothered to find out'. It's the laziest cop-out imaginable.
Guys! Why choose between "total randomness" or divinity?!

We are the first generation to know about a technology that can create a universe! Think about it! Think about where we are in 50 years!

To not take that technology serious in the question of our own existence is ignorant!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

QuantumT wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:11 pm
Guys! Why choose between "total randomness" or divinity?!

We are the first generation to know about a technology that can create a universe! Think about it! Think about where we are in 50 years!

To not take that technology serious in the question of our own existence is ignorant!
Y dont U pay attention to what i've been suggesting..
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 pm Y dont U pay attention to what i've been suggesting..
Sorry pal, I'd get a stroke if I read everything here...
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

QuantumT wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:51 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 pm Y dont U pay attention to what i've been suggesting..
Sorry pal, I'd get a stroke if I read everything here...
Don't talk about pal it makes me hungry. Look at the previous page my point 2. A.I. 'God'...yes it is plausible that the technological singularity occurred aeons ago, we are in a simulation.
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 pm Look at the previous page my point 2. A.I. 'God'...yes it is plausible that the technological singularity occurred aeons ago, we are in a simulation.
Gotcha. You are suggestive. I like that approach better too. Mostly. :wink: