What is wise?

Known unknowns and unknown unknowns!

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: What is wise?

Post by gaffo »

Arising_uk wrote: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:50 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:One does not seek wisdom, but Truth. Once Truth is attained, wisdom will flow in abundance.
Got to go with the essence of this one.
sadly 180 on this one. i like you, but you got your horse before the carriage Sir.
gaffo

Re: What is wise?

Post by gaffo »

Blaggard wrote: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:15 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
I never said anything about my own existence. I exist, and if you do in fact exist, you exist too. You should care about the truth, in my opinion, to increase your efficiency and power. Though many believe it decreases their power, so they spread delusion everywhere to hide themselves, their fans, and their loved ones, from the truth. "Blissful ignorance", as they say.
Do I exist? Do you exist? I for one think you cannot, and, must therefore be a figment of my imagination. Prove I am wrong?

Since you don't exist your thoughts on existence are futile even if they ever existed which of course they don't.

I think I, because I alone exist seek truth, or at least truthiness, I don't think I ever find truth.

you and she exist within my mind.

all knowable existance is per ME.

you-she are extentions of me per my reason.

i take it upon faith that you and she actually exist outside of my mind's contruction of you/her.

yes I'm a Solipsist.

who isn't? (assuming there are whos - I'd think all would be if they used reason).