Go to hell

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

Re: Go to hell

Post by Beauty »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:45 pm Say you were God and you had to decide who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell. What would be the deciding factor? What would be awaiting the people who were so sentenced?

PhilX 🇺🇸
I will!(hehehe! kidding)
I don't think another decides our coming into Hell or the whole justice system of God would sit screwed. So our own God within(the spirit - conscience) decides and that is the right decision looking at the fact that our God within knows everything. For the same matter, the guidance within is also there continually and continuously to guide us all back home above to Heaven.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Necromancer wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:55 am
is it the 3rd that say to honor you parents? mine were no child molsters thankfully but some parents were.

are their children commanded to honor them prior to going to heaven?
I've said that you (merely) need to respect them, not be a robot about them, obeying them without a question.

Answering.
I agree the sentiment is sound.

as long as we don't have to be Robots nor those commandments as absolute in all cases.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

well the bible states that God wants everyone to be saved

and since what god wants, God gets (you know being omnipotent and all), everyone gets saved

so there is no hell
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

If this god is as fantastic as they claim, he wouldn't be as simple as scripture tells. He'd be smart. He'd create a realm to make use of all. Bad people could be used as soldiers, psychos as their commanders. Who they would fight against, I know not. Coz a smart god would not create a threat against his own shit. But if he's a psycho himself (wich scripture suggests), he might use them against the good ones, when they step out of line.

Come to think of it.... didn't I just describe our own world? In that case, we're already in the afterlife - if there is a god!