~ The Brilliant Light of the Spotless Sun Now Shines Upon the New Citizen of the World ~

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ The Brilliant Light of the Spotless Sun Now Shines Upon the New Citizen of the World ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

................................................And YOU are now, a citizen of the world!

This Third Industrial Revolution of the World has created, and is still perfecting, this new reality for us; Unified, Citizens of the World!

Decentralized, autonomous, Immutable, Public, Open, Ledgers of an emerging cryptographic reality where we no longer tie ourselves to a particular country or set of ideals born in a specific religion nor ethnicity.

Globalization, technology, and computerization have erased the borders of space and time.

Erased the borders within which governments can exercise the power bestowed upon them by prior, weighty social contracts.

The inevitable, temporary, feeling of impotence from the feeling of rapidly disappearing borders has fostered a sense of lost sovereignty and a fear from outside in some.

Seamingly, these new, uncontrolled forces, or uncontrollable forces by individual governments now manifest in the politics of xenophobia and protectionism. Brexit.

Politicians like Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are trying to revive the old powers of nationalism, reversing free trade initiatives, touting the rhetoric of homegrown capitalism, getting tough on immigration, and stoking the flames of ethnic conflict.

Yet all these actions from all formally structured governments and associations cannot halt the zeitgeist of technological change.

Science; technological change will win out. Technological change has won out.

The way we communicate, the way we travel, the way we consume energy has all changed.

Now I ask you, to just sit where you are. Don't speak. Look within yourself, and just feel the warm rays of the Brilliant Light of the Spotless Sun Shine Down Upon You...

..........................................................Image

Harbal

Re: ~ The Brilliant Light of the Spotless Sun Now Shines Upon the New Citizen of the World ~

Post by Harbal »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:10 pm
Now I ask you, to just sit where you are.
I'm already sitting where I am.
Walker

Re: ~ The Brilliant Light of the Spotless Sun Now Shines Upon the New Citizen of the World ~

Post by Walker »

That puts you on the leading edge.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:10 pm This Third Industrial Revolution of the World has created, and is still perfecting, this new reality for us; Unified, Citizens of the World! ...
Are you mental? Look around, the world and not least America is closing its borders.
Decentralized, autonomous, Immutable, Public, Open, Ledgers of an emerging cryptographic reality where we no longer tie ourselves to a particular country or set of ideals born in a specific religion nor ethnicity.

Globalization, technology, and computerization have erased the borders of space and time.
And yet in China, India, Russia, et al they have complete control over the media and technology?
Erased the borders within which governments can exercise the power bestowed upon them by prior, weighty social contracts.
How is a decentralised ledge going to implement a social contract? Although ironically enough China appears to be doing the exact opposite as it is proposing to construct an index of good citizenship.
The inevitable, temporary, feeling of impotence from the feeling of rapidly disappearing borders has fostered a sense of lost sovereignty and a fear from outside in some.
It's not borders disappearing as they aren't, it's economic globalization that is fostering the fear as the wealthy have not shared the benefits.
Seamingly, these new, uncontrolled forces, or uncontrollable forces by individual governments now manifest in the politics of xenophobia and protectionism. Brexit.

Politicians like Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are trying to revive the old powers of nationalism, reversing free trade initiatives, touting the rhetoric of homegrown capitalism, getting tough on immigration, and stoking the flames of ethnic conflict. ...
Although what you ignore is that these 'free trade' agreements are actually just tariff barriers to others.
Yet all these actions from all formally structured governments and associations cannot halt the zeitgeist of technological change.

They haven't started yet?
Science; technological change will win out. Technological change has won out.
It's politics and economics not just technology.
The way we communicate, the way we travel, the way we consume energy has all changed.
Not for the vast bulk of the world's population it hasn't.
Now I ask you, to just sit where you are. Don't speak. Look within yourself, and just feel the warm rays of the Brilliant Light of the Spotless Sun Shine Down Upon You...
It's night-time here.

Will you be paying the creators for your plagarised images?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Good points. I am more flattered that you continue to experiment with font size! KEEP IT UP !

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:Good points. I am more flattered that you continue to experiment with font size! KEEP IT UP !
Which points were good and if they were where will you be changing yours?

Wow! You're like bobevenson, the memory of a goldfish. My fonts change because I can't be arsed to edit my responses to you to ignore your font nonsense. Unlike you I don't think the thoughts behind my words will improve with such techniques but I suppose a gnu like you needs all the help he can get.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Yeah. Applying the tools that we are encouraged to use allows us to make good content even more enjoyable to digest.

I look at all of my posts as meaningful works of art...

..........................................................Image

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:45 pm
Will you be paying the creators for your plagarised images?
And will you be paying the sheep for their wool - Or paying the tree for it's apples?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The Brilliant Light of the Spotless Sun Now Shines Upon the New Citizen of the World ~

That one sentence is just pure genius.

No need to add anything to that, for it speaks volumes without trying.

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

The Great Beast smiles its approval and with the help of Lucifer the Lightbearer says “welcome my children.”
IN a recent work, Henri Nouwen emphasizes the essence of spirituality in a most succinct fashion: “To whom do we belong? This is the core question of the spiritual life. Do we belong to the world, its worries, its people and its endless chain of urgencies and emergencies, or do we belong to God and God’s people.”
A minority reject having become part of the Great Beast and inwardly turn towards their source in order to return home..
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The Antichrist.

(predictive programming?)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:23 pm
A minority reject having become part of the Great Beast and inwardly turn towards their source in order to return home..
Those that embrace the great beast have no desire for home until they know what source is, in which case they will never know home. For there's only one knower.

Man cannot serve two masters. .for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.

As if source would relinquish it's secrets at the behest of man. Are you kidding me, knowing what they have on their minds.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:Yeah. Applying the tools that we are encouraged to use allows us to make good content even more enjoyable to digest. ...
Very poor fare.
I look at all of my posts as meaningful works of art...
I'm sure you do but you are stealing the works of others so it's plagiarism not art.

Will you be paying that person for that image? As I remember you claiming that you should be recompensed for your 'content' in some way and you've argued elsewhere that the new model for such things should offer recompense but you appear loathe to do so to those you steal from.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:And will you be paying the sheep for their wool - Or paying the tree for it's apples?
When the sheep knits me a jumper I will but I pay the sheep via the farmer without whom the wooly sheep wouldn't exist. The apples we eat also wouldn't exist without us.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:31 am
Dontaskme wrote:And will you be paying the sheep for their wool - Or paying the tree for it's apples?
When the sheep knits me a jumper I will but I pay the sheep via the farmer without whom the wooly sheep wouldn't exist. The apples we eat also wouldn't exist without us.

Nothing belongs to you.There's a reason you don't stop to contemplate whether you should pull your hand off a hot stove, and instead simply do it,you're pretty much unconscious all the time.

There's no such thing as a wooden thief. Stop stealing my non-identity, for my love is free of charge.

That which is of the sun is the sun.

changing thoughts - changing lives
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.