God is Real.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

1x0

God is Real.

Post by 1x0 »

In proportion to Nothing at the beginning of the Universe could a sense (will of existence) be everything (God) determining the basic functions of the Universe? The fundamental consciousness distributed by and presented through space(time) itself. Everything develops in proportion to this basic information (which is everything in proportion to nothing) and by that part of this evolved basic information: space(time)

Does the first entity have to be an all knowing, all energetic entity with infinite mass and with all information possible in infinite space(time)?

Would not, that energy-matter - information - space-time, have to originate from somewhere too? How It gets there without evolution?

If this would be the case would not that indicate infinity and do we have any proof of that infinity?

I mean energy, matter, mass, information, space, and time seems to be limited...

Can I say that the ever-evolving God (Universe) has a limit as well: the current common moment of Now throughout the Universe?

A thought about consciousness...

God is the first conscious physical entity appeared in the physical zero state. A very simple will of existence with space and time.

The originally presented consciousness, have evolved in/with the physical reality for at least 13.8 billion years.

I think God is this consciousness, which evolved intelligently in the past 13.8 billion years. I recognize that we are part of God as an atom is part of our physical appearance.

I suppose that everything is conscious as every physically determined entity will behave related to the information it physically carries.

Theoretically on a certain level, every physical entity (any atom in any spacetime) can operate with any other physical entity as they exist in the same reality regulated by the common Laws of Nature.

The question is does our consciousness exist beyond our physical appearance. In other words, does our consciousness is a physical entity (a different kind)

I would say yes. If I inspect it from the physical point of view yes, because during our lifetime(physical appearance) we change basically every atom several times. Our consciousness and metaphysical values evolve through and exit with this chemical reorganization of matter.

As an intelligent physical entity if I look back to my origin I see the smallest possible physical state (nothing) at my origin.

I am able to make sense that I am the result of a 13.8 billion years long conscious physical and biological evolution.

God (the fundamental Sense and Intelligence) is evolving with us...
Last edited by 1x0 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
Bill Wiltrack

Re: God.

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Like the way you use space in-between statements.

It's also refreshing to hear a new voice here.

Having a little trouble drawing the lines & making the connections to participate within your discussion.

Could you please restate your premises in a different way?

1x0

Re: A thought about God.

Post by 1x0 »

I try to recognize how can I evaluate recognizable values.

I can not really express it differently, digest a bit the thought and the questions and answers will come...

I think to recognition everyone has his/her own path.

Mine were:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pRW ... Tbj9w/edit

This essay I wrote to a Strategy exam which become a bit philosophical but expresses my path on trying to recognize values in reality.
Last edited by 1x0 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

REALLY liked the way you used images in your presentation.

Wish you would have embedded your appendix instead of listing within your paper.

Used too many words.

Could you restate your basic premises here using just a few words in one or two sentences? ELI5.

1x0

Post by 1x0 »

The final conclusion:

God is-Real
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

........................................Actually, I was requesting the premises to your thesis. Not...the conclusion.

Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Structure to argument is-real.

1x0

Post by 1x0 »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:06 pm .

Structure to argument is-real.

Very true. It needs time to formulate a proper one.
1x0

Post by 1x0 »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:04 pm .

........................................Actually, I was requesting the premises to your thesis. Not...the conclusion.

This is my premise. God is Real.
Bill Wiltrack

Re: God is-Real.

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Wait - what? -...So...your premise is your conclusion?

Either you don't know how to philosophy or you don't know how to definition...

.................................................Image

1x0

Post by 1x0 »

Sorry...I am relatively primitive...
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.........................................................Do you actually live in Sweden?

osgart

Re: God is Real.

Post by osgart »

When the codon of an mRNA draws an anti codon from tRNA because of the ribosome, for the specific amino acid to build a functioning protein, that is a literal information system networking. The encoded message from the DNA gets decoded so that proteins can be made from the RNA copy.

And everything knows just what to do and does it at the right time. Perhaps we are living information.

We are made from a recipe. We are a unified coherent self.

My only questions are: is that information physical, or stemming from the physical into a higher level of reality? What is the source of the intelligent information? What is the source of our unified being?

Since i see nothing divine or ideal in nature, god is an overstatement of the goings on.

An intelligent adaptive force must exist. And if nature is intelligent, its probably an eternal intelligence that learns on the fly. Natural intelligence orchestrates the universe. An information field must exist.

The field could be omnipresent and nonlocal. But those are a lot of untestable gaps i am trying to fill in. Thus the neverending battle between religion and science.

There is so much out there that leaves people to speculate to fill in the logical gaps.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

ok, if you say so.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

1x0 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:20 pm In proportion to Nothing at the beginning of the Universe could a sense (will of existence) be everything (God) determining the basic functions of the Universe? The fundamental consciousness distributed by and presented through space(time) itself. Everything develops in proportion to this basic information (which is everything in proportion to nothing) and by that part of this evolved basic information: space(time)
The thing is dear 1x0 ...there is something, that is not our claimed name .. that is looking through our eyes, and not only is that an unimaginable to conceive miracle, what this looking is looking at is even more amazing ..how beautiful is this planet floating around in some vast open space.
To me, that space must have always existed, it's like the womb of creation isn't it?
I mean how on earth do you make space, and what would you make it with, what would it be made of?

This one looking out of the eyes, is also feeling emotion, and breathing effortlessly, and beating the heart for 80+years non-stop. The person thinks it is the one doing all these functions, but they can't be the doer, there is obviously something else going on here way beyond any human comprehension that is functioning on their behalf ..surely we all know this instinctively?

Have you ever seen this video ? ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhfA9N2uMg
1x0 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:20 pmDoes the first entity have to be an all knowing, all energetic entity with infinite mass and with all information possible in infinite space(time)?

Would not, that energy-matter - information - space-time, have to originate from somewhere too? How It gets there without evolution?

If this would be the case would not that indicate infinity and do we have any proof of that infinity?

I mean energy, matter, mass, information, space, and time seems to be limited...

Can I say that the ever-evolving God (Universe) has a limit as well: the current common moment of Now throughout the Universe?
Evolution to me would mean a cycle of endless regeneration. And not a linear type of evolution.

Infinity to me, means unlimited, and eternal means without beginning nor end. We cannot know original beginnings, nor endings, we can only know limitations and temporal's from observing the appearance of a new life form, lets say a leaf, a leaf appears, the leaf lives a while, then it dies, dissolves back into the ground acting as fodder to feed the roots of the parent tree, so that new leaves are born...this is just one example of how life is an unbroken seamless cycle of appearances..from life to death, back to life...life and death must be the same thing appearing different that's all. And it's the same with every seed including the human seed.
This is how we know infinity for eternity must exist. We know it has to exist because something is here right now witnessing it. My belief is if it's here now, then it must have always been here now. I personally see the whole picture, I have never seen any separation at all, except as a conceptual belief brought about by language unique to humans. Where words separate undisturbed wholeness of the eternal now ..into here and there, start and stop, begin and end.. measured by numbers and letters of the alphabet.

Have you seen this video? ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwyuQbIb0Xs

Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.