Jewish Bloodline?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duma_arson_attack

must be nice to be a Jewish Settler - can burn babies to death and be celebrated for it.

lovely - keep defending the indefensible fool
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:07 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:42 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3d3Fmouh4
I'm trying to be objective here,
thats good, objectivity is the cornerstone toward wisdom.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am but I can't work out where the 'apartheid' is. Do Israeli arabs have separate toilets, restaurants,schools?
yes those things are all separate - via guarded Settlements, gates, army partrols, and a 23 foot high 200 mile wall.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am Do they get to vote?
nope, palistinians cannot vote in Israeli elections.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am I'm confused.
why are you confused?, this is simple stuff madam.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am And if Palestinians don't acknowledge Israel,
why do you make that silly assumption?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am then why would they want to live there?
compared to their current alternative? I suspect a majority would wish too. Does a prisoner wish to remain in his cell if offered to be free outside?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am If they managed to kick out all the jews,
not worth considering, because that will never happen. I'd prefer to remain in our real world and discuss probable futures - not fanciful silly ones.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am what do you think would happen after that?
see above.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am Modern Israel is a jewish construct, built by them, for them.
yes, but you left out the other half of what Israel - included in its founding document and of equal weight - a Democracy.

she could be a Democratic Judiac State up until 2000 or so - but no longer, the Settlements in the WB have killed the 2-state solution (no way Israel will removed the settlemens now - way too many). not enough Arab part left for a viable 2 state now.

game over.

that leaves only one solution - full incorporation of WB into Israel with full citizenship of the Arabs as Israeli citiizens, This means Israel with have to choose to either be a Theocracy or a Democracy - she will not able to be both, demographic will not allow it.

-was for Gaza, not sure where she fits in since she is no longer occupied by Israel and is in effect "a state" - of sorts now.

harliners on both sides will hate this - those in Israel will bust a gut over the idea if their State no longer being a majority Jewish, and the hardine Palistinians will bust a gut over not getting their own state.

sorry folks, thems the facts on the ground now and its not reversible - deal with it.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 am Do you think the Paelstininans would run it as it's being run now? Look after it as their own? Or would it crumble into disrepair, ruled by radical islamic warlords? Become crime-ridden ghettos like South African cities have become? What do you think?
i think lacking exceptional leadership as in another Mandala or ghandi - the odds are that it will not be pretty - not a war, but much low lever civil strife, there are now 3 generations of hate behind them on both sides (but the demographics don't change over bad feelings and civil strif) will take at least one generation - under good leaders - to muddle through (or 3 under poor leadership).

there is no alternative. not since around 2000 or so.

yes south africa is not doing so well now - sadly, hopefully she can get her act together though. however the SA today is still better than the one of the 1980's - for most south africans at least.

I'm not a segregationist myself, you are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9RjfkgSVw
I'm not an anything 'ist'. How can you call it apartheid when the Palestinians don't recognise Israel and don't live in Israel? There was no doubting SA's apartheid. There was nothing confusing or ambiguous about it. There is no APARTHEID system against ARABS in ISRAEL. Or do you disagree?
Btw, the people who have left SA and Zimbabwe in droves (black and white) would probably beg to differ with your assertion (stated from your location in the US). I love how you ''Progressives'' are so dismissive of it now. Lost interest then? You would be the same if you got your way over Israel. The resulting blood bath would have you smiling in a rather wet way and saying, 'well it's still better than when the Jews controlled it'.
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:32 am https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duma_arson_attack

must be nice to be a Jewish Settler - can burn babies to death and be celebrated for it.

lovely - keep defending the indefensible fool
I don't want to look at any babies being killed. All I'm asking is why are you so one-eyed? You don't mind Iraqi and Syrian babies being blown up, buried alive, burned alive, mutilated etc. etc. by your own troops? I really don't understand your ilk.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

With each post, Gaffo reveals himself as an anti-Semite, and a hypocrite. Just take a look at his last post? He cited to ssome wiki article about a Jewish person killing some Arabs. What else did the article go on to state? What was Israel's response? The article noted that Israel criminally prosecuted the Jewish person who did this. Now, compare that civilized response from Israel with how the Palestinian Authority responds to those who murder Jews? As I pointed out above, when the Fogel family was butchered, the Palestinian Authority called the murderers "heroes and legends" and called for more such murders. The Palestinian Authority also has a bounty on the heads of Jews, as it provides life-long pensions for the families of those who murder Jews, and last I checked, these supposedly poor people, were paying up to $15,000.00 per month for these pensions. So, the people whom Gaffo supports have an official policy of murdering Jews, including babies as young as four months old, while Israel has an official policy of condemning any acts of murders by its Jewish citizens. Yet, according to Gaffo, these actual facts should lead people to dehumanize Jews, demand the destruction of Israel, and provide full support for the Palestinian Authority. Only someone who hates Jews could jump to that conclusion, and promote it day after day on social media.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo: You claim Israel is an apartheid state because it does not treat a group of people who declared war on Israel, who actually attacked Israel with the intent of mass-murdering all Jews in Israel, and who to this day have an official policy of wanting to murder all Jews in Israel, as citizens of the state of Israel? Talk about using double standards. Do you think Germany would take in a group of people who declared war on Germany with the intent of killing every German, and who continued to demand the death of all Germans, as citizens? Do you think Japan would do such a thing? Sweden? The USA? Canada? Name a nation that would ever do such a thing? The idea is absurd on its face. Yet, you dehumanize Jews by making this farcical claim?

Gaffo reminds me of Heidegger.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

[/quote]

I'm not an anything 'ist'. How can you call it apartheid
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yloK-JbQpgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12Navo-v9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osocIWakOp4

if it waddles and quacks it is a duck Madam.

I will ask you the same question you asked me 2 weeks ago?

what is your agenda in being so obtuse?

its Apartied Madam.
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:03 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G9RjfkgSVw
[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yloK-JbQpgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12Navo-v9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osocIWakOp4

if it waddles and quacks it is a duck Madam.

I will ask you the same question you asked me 2 weeks ago?

what is your agenda in being so obtuse?

its Apartied Madam.
[/quote]

Not being 'obtuse'. Is it so hard for you to comprehend the concept of impartiality? Apartheid has a very specific meaning. Abusing and altering the meaning of a word for nothing more than a political agenda is despicable. It happens too often.

''Apartheid (South African English pronunciation: /əˈpɑːrteɪd/; Afrikaans: [aˈpartɦəit], lit. "separateness") was a system of institutionalised racial segregation and discrimination that existed in South Africa between 1948 and 1994. The system was based on white supremacy and the repression of the black (African, Coloured and Indian) majority of the population for the benefit of the politically and economically dominant group, Afrikaners, and other Whites. ''

How is this relevant to Israel?
Why don't you ever mention your own country's crimes against muslims?
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo is spreading hatred against Jews by telling lies about Israel. His hatred for Jews also explains why he never fights for any group asking for statehood, where those people are being abused by Arabs, Muslims, Chinese, or Europeans, or anyone else who are not Jews. He focuses solely on the made-up ethnic group of Palestinians because they can be used to dehumanize Jews.

Claiming Israel is an apartheid state is so off the reality charts that the only people who can make this claim are anti-Semites. Notice too how Gaffo never once claims that either Hamas, or the Palestinian Authority, are apartheid states, despite the following facts: 1. They have banned all Jews. 2. They persecute Christians and do not give them equal rights. 3. They persecute any non-Muslim and do not give them equal rights. Not to mention that they also persecute gays, transgenders, atheists, agnostics, all of whom can live freely as equals in Israel if they are in fact Israeli citizens.

So, what is the real game-plan of people like Gaffo lying about Israel being an apartheid state? Like I stated before, he gave himself away when he cheered Israel's destruction by claiming that it would be taken over internally by Arab-Muslims. Gaffo claims that Israel is an apartheid state because it is not taking into its country millions of Arab-Muslims in Gaza and the Westbank, who declared war on Israel, and still, to this day, have an official policy of murdering all Jews in Israel. No country accepts millions of foreigners who have declared war against it and who presently demand its domestic population be murdered off and its country destroyed. Yet, no other country is called apartheid for doing exactly what the Jews in Israel are doing. If Israel is an apartheid country, then so is Britain for not allowing in every Arab-Muslim that wants Britain destroyed. So is Germany, Australia, Canada, the USA, Japan. There is not a single country that wouldn't be apartheid by the same standards that are being used against Israel.

What would happen to the Jews in Israel if it was forced to take in so many Arab-Muslims that it no longer had a Jewish majority? How do Muslims in the Middle East treat Jews when they are the majority? They cleanse them. How do they treat Christians? They cleanse them. Gaffo claims Israel is an apartheid state, in an effort to force Israel to take in so many Arab-Muslims that it is no longer a Jewish majority nation, which will then lead to the inevitable mass slaughter of Jews. That's the game-plan. It's obvious to anyone who does not share his hatred for Jews.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

A-Mod, as a guest in your Home, why did you delete 6 days worth of posts in this thread? Flash's post defending my charactor and points against Scifans dispraging of my character by calling me an antisemite/my thanks to Flash for his defense of me and my reply to Scifan and Veg relating to their replies to me in a 3 week old post/s.

why were those 5 or so posts removed?

if for personal attack reasons (not knowing - just wondering/positing) - why is Scifan's post calling me an AntiSemite still here?

I do not support censorship - only weakminds and/or cowards support such things.

it this place saves past posts somewhere on a severs "temp/trash" directory - and A-mod thinks the removal of said posts were a misstake, that these said posts will be restored back there in this tread in their proper place.

To Amod.

why were these posts - two? from me and one from flash - i see no reason for it.

and if for personal attack reasons - why does Scifan's post stating that I'm an Antisemitic still here?
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:28 am A-Mod, as a guest in your Home, why did you delete 6 days worth of posts in this thread? Flash's post defending my charactor and points against Scifans dispraging of my character by calling me an antisemite/my thanks to Flash for his defense of me and my reply to Scifan and Veg relating to their replies to me in a 3 week old post/s.

why were those 5 or so posts removed?

if for personal attack reasons (not knowing - just wondering/positing) - why is Scifan's post calling me an AntiSemite still here?

I do not support censorship - only weakminds and/or cowards support such things.

it this place saves past posts somewhere on a severs "temp/trash" directory - and A-mod thinks the removal of said posts were a misstake, that these said posts will be restored back there in this tread in their proper place.

To Amod.

why were these posts - two? from me and one from flash - i see no reason for it.

and if for personal attack reasons - why does Scifan's post stating that I'm an Antisemitic still here?
You might have just missed them. You still haven't answered my repeated questioning of why you never mention the enormous crimes of your own country against arabs. I've noticed you leave for a while after difficult questions. I suppose that could be coincidental...
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:55 am

Not being 'obtuse'. Is it so hard for you to comprehend the concept of impartiality? Apartheid has a very specific meaning. Abusing and altering the meaning of a word for nothing more than a political agenda is despicable. It happens too often.

''Apartheid (South African English pronunciation: /əˈpɑːrteɪd/; Afrikaans: [aˈpartɦəit], lit. "separateness") was a system of institutionalised racial segregation and discrimination that existed in South Africa between 1948 and 1994. The system was based on white supremacy and the repression of the black (African, Coloured and Indian) majority of the population for the benefit of the politically and economically dominant group, Afrikaners, and other Whites. ''

How is this relevant to Israel?
Why don't you ever mention your own country's crimes against muslims?

i posted links from Youtube from people more informed than either of us, and they call Israel's conduct in WB as equal to Apartied ("Amod" removed 6 day's worth of posts - those from the last time i was here and from "Flash" (the one where he/she defends me from scifi specious claim that I'm antisemitic for being anti-Israel).

if you did not see my links to you in that post before "Amod" (in his/her "Wisdom" - for whatever reason) - well I no longer have those links handy.

maybe "philosophy now" saves deleted posts (they prob do) - and Amod can restore them (prob can but Hell will freeze over before he/she/it does a restoration - even if she/he/it decides she/it/he was wrong in the original removal (for even mods have Pride madam).

------------------------I'm not into playing semantic games. its apartied madam, those in the know say it is, i defer to them.

if you do not then I ask you "what is your aganda" (turnabout is fair play).

I'll answer for you.

you are not all that informed on WB occupation nor really care, you are more concerned about proper definitions of english words in a strict constructionist context (care about dictionary def of "apartheid")

moreso than the issues of the illegal occupation of other peoples lands.

-------this says much about your character and priorities.

I thank you for this, and now know I have little to discuss with you.

I see no need to be Crusader Rabbit and take the time to champion humane conduct with one that is not much concerned with.

I wish you well and will see when i see you.

HAY AMOD! - you and I spoke last fall over your powers and why you removed some old post of mine - I claimed I was the Guest of your House, and so you should offer deference toward your guests out of common curtousy - I enjoyed our banter that time - you actually "came out of the eather" and become "one of us" (instead of a God- apart from us).

why did you remove my and Flash's posts - i do sometime edge up to personal insults, and might that be why for my post/s of 6 days ago.

but "flash's" - post was fully positive - not worthy of removal in the least Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vegetariantaxidermy

Still no answer then.
I'm not Amod by the way ( or even a mod). You haven't posted anything that would warrant deletion, which is why I think you are talking nonsense. Must be a diversionary tactic because of all the questions you refuse to answer. It's just a simple one I asked. I'm not trying to trap you or anything.
And I've never called you anti-semitic. Even if you were, it would make no difference to the accuracy or not of your argument. Calling you that is bullying. I just don't happen to find your argument very convincing.

And I see you have disappeared again. How surprising.

ps. I think the 'Flash' comments must have been on the 'why don't we boycott NZ thread?'.

https://forum.philosophynow.org/viewtop ... 8&start=45
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 am Still no answer then.
i answered amod removed.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 am I'm not Amod by the way ( or even a mod).
clearly.

-----do any of your posts offer any substance? or just quip snipping and nothing more?

wondering.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 am You haven't posted anything that would warrant deletion,
I know!

HEY AMOD WHY YOU DELETE MY POSTS OF LAST WEEK?............you revealed yourself over the Jan Francis/wik thread I made and you deleted for reasons only you know...................we conversed.

reveal yourself now so we can converse.

I as the guest in your Home, and you as my Host.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:04 am which is why I think you are talking nonsense.
think whatever you wish - i no longer care.

Amod and I know what's what even if you do not.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok then it ME with egg on my face.

I thank you for your correction Veg, I looked to your link and you are right and i was wrong.

I error in my assumptions of censorship in this place.

I apologize to Amod over assuming she/it/he censored my posts here in this particular.

again i apologies Amod - and enjoyed our debate over just who is the guest (ME) and who is the host (YOU) and what is the house (this FORUM).
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:20 am Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok then it ME with egg on my face.

I thank you for your correction Veg, I looked to your link and you are right and i was wrong.

I error in my assumptions of censorship in this place.

I apologize to Amod over assuming she/it/he censored my posts here in this particular.

again i apologies Amod - and enjoyed our debate over just who is the guest (ME) and who is the host (YOU) and what is the house (this FORUM).
Which means you haven't answered my question, which I've posted several times.