In honor of Stephen Hawking

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

In honor of Stephen Hawking

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Science Fan

Re: In honor of Stephen Hawking

Post by Science Fan »

You mean that you, PE, an American, are making a post in honor of someone who is not an American? According to at least one person on here, all Americans ever talk about is America and their fellow Americans.
Philosophy Explorer

Science Fan wrote: ↑Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:22 pm You mean that you, PE, an American, are making a post in honor of someone who is not an American? According to at least one person on here, all Americans ever talk about is America and their fellow Americans.
It's "obvious" that person is wrong.

One of the reasons I come here is to learn about England and other countries. However some are only focused on talking about the US.

What gets me is so far no one else from the UK and elsewhere has posted anything on Hawking. So it seems only Americans have acknowledged him (assuming you're from the US).

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:45 pm
Science Fan wrote: ↑Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:22 pm You mean that you, PE, an American, are making a post in honor of someone who is not an American? According to at least one person on here, all Americans ever talk about is America and their fellow Americans.

One of the reasons I come here is to learn about England and other countries. However some are only focused on talking about the US.

What gets me is so far no one else from the UK and elsewhere has posted anything on Hawking. So it seems only Americans have acknowledged him (assuming you're from the US).

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Sbut up u twat. Its Pi day me n uwot avoided pi all day. Did u consider Hawking died on Pi day?
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote: ↑Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:46 pm

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Sbut up u twat. Its Pi day me n uwot avoided pi all day. Did u consider Hawking died on Pi day?
And that he died on Einstein's birthday. What has that to do with the price of tea in China fool?

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:13 pm

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
And that he died on Einstein's birthday. What has that to do with the price of tea in China fool?

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Its called synchronicity...which is interesting if you have a grain of intelligence pertaining to the nature of our reality, ergo, not everything is random.
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:27 am

And that he died on Einstein's birthday. What has that to do with the price of tea in China fool? (btw you're in the science category, not the religion category).

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Its called synchronicity...which is interesting if you have a grain of intelligence pertaining to the nature of our reality, ergo, not everything is random.
Intelligence eludes you since you only know how to try to insult and can't deal with the issue. Frankly I don't give a rat's ass that you and uwot are superstitious about Pi day. It's a shame that many Brits are ignoring this thread about a fellow noted countryman who did their country proud. (btw you're in the science category, not the religion category).

It's just random that Hawking happened to die on Pi day so get over it. Say something about Hawking or shut up fool.

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:21 am

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Intelligence eludes you since you only know how to try to insult and can't deal with the issue. Frankly I don't give a rat's ass that you and uwot are superstitious about Pi day. It's a shame that many Brits are ignoring this thread about a fellow noted countryman who did their country proud.

It's just random that Hawking happened to die on Pi day so get over it. Say something about Hawking or shut up fool.

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
You're the one that kicked off the Brits with attitude. There is no superstition, especially when it comes to uwot.
You want me to say something about Hawking? He's dead.
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 am
Philosophy Explorer wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:21 am

Intelligence eludes you since you only know how to try to insult and can't deal with the issue. Frankly I don't give a rat's ass that you and uwot are superstitious about Pi day. It's a shame that many Brits are ignoring this thread about a fellow noted countryman who did their country proud.

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
You're the one that kicked off the Brits with attitude. There is no superstition, especially when it comes to uwot.
You want me to say something about Hawking? He's dead.

Now you're talking nonsense. So you're now saying you're superstitious. You have a nasty attitude towards Americans. You don't deserve to be treated with respect. Go back to the religion category where you belong fool.

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

[DELETED BY ADMIN]
Greta

Post by Greta »

Is this demonstration of philosophy being dead in honour of Stephen Hawking?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Greta wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:54 am Is this demonstration of philosophy being dead in honour of Stephen Hawking?
...well, at least you have the decency to use the correct spelling of his native tongue...the day PE has a rather tad chance of making a fool out of anyone is the day he at first learns how to spell.
Philosophy Explorer

attofishpi wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:13 am
Greta wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:54 am Is this demonstration of philosophy being dead in honour of Stephen Hawking?
...well, at least you have the decency to use the correct spelling of his native tongue...the day PE has a rather tad chance of making a fool out of anyone is the day he at first learns how to spell.
Honor is a correct spelling. And when you had the sense of putting up a thread to honor him, then you can spell honor your way.

PhilX πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

I thought this was supposed to be a philosophy forum, so why are people here claiming that they can kick someone's teeth in? How could they even know that they could do such a thing to the other person, since they don't even know who they are?

I really don't see much philosophy in this forum; however, I do see a lot of behavior that is typical of social media in general.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Science Fan wrote: ↑Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:10 am I thought this was supposed to be a philosophy forum, so why are people here claiming that they can kick someone's teeth in? How could they even know that they could do such a thing to the other person, since they don't even know who they are?

I really don't see much philosophy in this forum; however, I do see a lot of behavior that is typical of social media in general.
I do apologise.