Infanticide

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Nick_A

Re: Infanticide

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:18 am
Nick_A wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:22 amIf I intended to attack you Greta, you would know it..
Is this an implied threat? There is nothing more you can possibly do to attack me in terms of rhetoric after years of pretty well weekly, sometimes daily, attacks on my character over a period of years. The only possible intensification from there would be physical or cyber attacks.
As usual you have it backwards. There is no implied threat. If there had been you would know it. All this nonsense is in your imagination. You are simply not important enough to attack. The one good thing you did is to provide a text book example of secular intolerance and remind me and others how dangerous this is for young people when they experience it in schools.

We've learned on this thread that you lack respect for the life cycle. Taken together with your penchant for secular intolerance and it doesn't present a pretty picture.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:48 am
Nick_A wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:22 amIf I intended to attack you Greta, you would know it..
Is this an implied threat? There is nothing more you can possibly do to attack me in terms of rhetoric after years of pretty well weekly, sometimes daily, attacks on my character over a period of years. The only possible intensification from there would be physical or cyber attacks.
As usual you have it backwards. There is no implied threat. If there had been you would know it.
That was definitely a threat, as was this. The implication is that you can deal out worse than daily character assassinations. You are saying that you have room to attack me more aggressively than you already have done.

You should withdraw that comment unless you are will to specify exactly how you could attack me more fiercely than you have done so far. You have either lied in order to intimidate or you have made a threat of escalation.

So Nick, tell me what happens when people get you angry enough to "know" when you are attacking them. Personally, I think regular excoriation you mete out in this damnably dull Punch and Judy show is an unmistakeable attack. FFS, both you and DAM accused me of child abuse - how much further do you intend to take the attacks???

I need to know before reporting you for making threats exactly what those threats are.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:54 am
Nick_A wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:48 am

As usual you have it backwards. There is no implied threat. If there had been you would know it.
That was definitely a threat, as was this. The implication is that you can deal out worse than daily character assassinations. You are saying that you have room to attack me more aggressively than you already have done.

You should withdraw that comment unless you are will to specify exactly how you could attack me more fiercely than you have done so far. You have either lied in order to intimidate or you have made a threat of escalation.

So Nick, tell me what happens when people get you angry enough to "know" when you are attacking them. Personally, I think regular excoriation you mete out in this damnably dull Punch and Judy show is an unmistakeable attack. FFS, both you and DAM accused me of child abuse - how much further do you intend to take the attacks???

I need to know before reporting you for making threats exactly what those threats are.
That is the point. You haven't been attacked. Lets have a contest. Let's count your attacks against me against my attacks against you. You will be ahead 473 to two. Yes, if I wanted to attack you it would be clear. But as I said, you are not important enough to get angry about which is why you cannot find attacks..Keep attacking Donald Trump. Maybe he will take the bait.
Greta

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 amThat is the point. You haven't been attacked. Lets have a contest. Let's count your attacks against me against my attacks against you. You will be ahead 473 to two. Yes, if I wanted to attack you it would be clear. But as I said, you are not important enough to get angry about which is why you cannot find attacks..Keep attacking Donald Trump. Maybe he will take the bait.
You attacked me for months behind my back without my knowing. I am yet to catch up. You still have a much higher score.

I would still like to know what you will do to make me "know" that you are attacking me. What further weapons have you at your disposal aside from weekly character assassinations? Or were you just making idle threats to try to intimidate me? Which is it?

If you are to make veiled threats then you should be held accountable for them.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greta wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 amStop attacking people..your like the one who drinks poison then expects the other person to die.
What are you doing here? You can practice what you preach too for a change - I have seen you launch some extraordinarily vicious attacks at times, including this one.

Nick was the first to attack me - for months denigrating me on this site due to disagreements on another forum before I decided to defend myself. Then you blame me. It reminds me of school when some idiot next you you would pinch you and you'd be the one who got in trouble for making noise.
Oh for god sake listen to yourself..truth hurts, but that same truth that hurts can actually save your life. But only you can save you, no one else can save you.

But It takes two to tango..

The difference between me and you Greta, is I couldn't give a fuck if I'm attacked, I actually quite enjoy it, it strengthens me.Whereas you seem to go into complete and utter meltdown over being attacked ..you even use strong words such as vicious..a word I have never used...I already posted to you about the consequences of believing other peoples lies about you when they are not true... if you know for certain your own self, be that, if projections are not yours.. where's the problem? .. did you read where I pointed this out to you before?

Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

"My own feeling was that when once a certain class of people has been placed by the temporal and spiritual authorities outside the ranks of those whole life has value, then nothing comes more naturally to men that murder. ... For the purpose [of the whole struggle] can only be defined in terms of the public good, of the welfare of men -- and men have become valueless. ... One sets out as a volunteer with the idea of sacrifice, and finds oneself in a war which resembles a war of mercenaries, only with much more cruelty and with less human respect for the enemy." ~ Simone Weil
Frightening but true. The value of a one week old baby according to the secularists is determined by the state. The value of fetus is determined by its mother. Without appreciation for the objective value of respect for life, the value of human life is determined by subjective pragmatic concerns. Abortions and genocides are justified by the same societal determinations. Welcome to the human condition.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greta wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:54 am both you and DAM accused me of child abuse -
Well you did call Nick a kidult.

Do you think that was a funny thing to say? ..well I thought my reply to that was even funnier.

It takes two to tango, get out of the kitchen ...and drink some cool aid...

Greta, you really do take yourself so seriously don't you?

Get over it already.

Greta

Post by Greta »

There is absolutely NOTHING here to reply to - just mad drivel :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave you guys to it.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Nick_A wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 pm
"My own feeling was that when once a certain class of people has been placed by the temporal and spiritual authorities outside the ranks of those whole life has value, then nothing comes more naturally to men that murder. ... For the purpose [of the whole struggle] can only be defined in terms of the public good, of the welfare of men -- and men have become valueless. ... One sets out as a volunteer with the idea of sacrifice, and finds oneself in a war which resembles a war of mercenaries, only with much more cruelty and with less human respect for the enemy." ~ Simone Weil
Frightening but true. The value of a one week old baby according to the secularists is determined by the state. The value of fetus is determined by its mother. Without appreciation for the objective value of respect for life, the value of human life is determined by subjective pragmatic concerns. Abortions and genocides are justified by the same societal determinations. Welcome to the human condition.
Greta wrote:
There is absolutely NOTHING here to reply to - just mad drivel :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave you guys to it.
Just imagine if Greta were put in charge of who is worthy of life. Scary thought.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Nick_A wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:27 am
Nick_A wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:24 pm
Greta wrote:

Leave you guys to it.
Just imagine if Greta were put in charge of who is worthy of life. Scary thought.
What's scary is having millions of theologically enlightened zombies like you running around. The second worst outcome next to nuclear war...or is it the other way around!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Nick_A wrote:... Abortions and genocides are justified by the same societal determinations. Welcome to the human condition.
I don't know about your country but the reason why abortions were legalised and put under the medical profession over here was because of the women dying from the DIY backstreet abortionists.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Greta wrote:... - for months denigrating me on this site due to disagreements on another forum before I decided to defend myself. ...
He has previous in this respect as he left here with the avowed intention of going to another forum to bad-mouth us there. Presumably he got banned there and then had the brass-neck to come back here. Personally he should have been banned just for this but luckily for him we're great beast secularists in such matters.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:34 am
Greta wrote:... - for months denigrating me on this site due to disagreements on another forum before I decided to defend myself. ...
He has previous in this respect as he left here with the avowed intention of going to another forum to bad-mouth us there. Presumably he got banned there and then had the brass-neck to come back here.
Since I left the clique no longer exists. Progress. I was banned by Greta for unacceptable ideas. This is like a conservative being banned by Obama. it is a badge of honor.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:30 am
Nick_A wrote:... Abortions and genocides are justified by the same societal determinations. Welcome to the human condition.
I don't know about your country but the reason why abortions were legalised and put under the medical profession over here was because of the women dying from the DIY backstreet abortionists.
Since there are no objective standards for valuing life, why not just let them die?
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:34 am
He has previous in this respect as he left here with the avowed intention of going to another forum to bad-mouth us there. Presumably he got banned there and then had the brass-neck to come back here. Personally he should have been banned just for this but luckily for him we're great beast secularists in such matters.
So in short, he's proclaiming secular intolerance while relying on secular tolerance to proclaim it! Not unlike some Islamic Mullahs in Western countries freely proclaiming their disgust with Western values as something that cannot be tolerated. :lol: :lol: :twisted: