Infanticide

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greta

Re: Infanticide

Post by Greta »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:36 am
Greta wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:07 am
Nick_A wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 amI may be wrong but “sick unawakened mind” seems to express a negative emotion which detracts from its value. The implication is that there is something “bad” about it. This is the Greta mind trap. Don’t fall into it.
No, the "Greta mind trap" is very simple - she simply sees you as a big mouthed, egotistical, disturbed and cowardly forum troll who is not above making unprovoked attacks on others when their backs are turned. Nothing has changed there for years.

Further, the hypocrisy of you taking about negative emotions is blatant. You are the second most negative person I've encountered online since 2000 - out of thousands. Own your issues for once, Nick. Everyone knows them anyway and you just look like a loony when you pretend that your issues are not obvious. You are trying to bluff and hide but it is common knowledge on these forums for all to see. Your childish and toxic carry-on harms every forum that you pollute with endless sniping, carping, hatred and blatant hypocrisy.

And you see yourself as a force for good against evil :lol:
All this is your imagination and this is what I mean by the Greta mind. Are you really unaware that your post is full of ad homs and negative emotion? It is easy for someone like DaM to respond in kind to negative attacks. I'm pointing out the dangers of doing so.
Of course I am negative when arguing with the destructive little misogynist who has slandered me online almost weekly, and sometimes daily, for years.

If I don't speak to you then you abuse me behind me back. So obviously I am negative speaking about one who is so essentially toxic, cowardly and dishonest.

Unlike you, I can be both positive and negative - I play more than one note. I write many positive and neutral posts, without criticising anyone or anything, either directly or implied. By contrast, every post you write is a direct or clearly implied attack some group (usually "secularists") or individuals that you attack - without fail.

You are obsessed with controlling others' behaviour while rejecting all accountability yourself.

In the main you strike pretty well everyone on these forums as lacking in honesty, integrity, sincerity, authenticity, logic and intellect. Just another nasty little reactionary troll.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:03 amI may be wrong but “sick unawakened mind” seems to express a negative emotion which detracts from its value. The implication is that there is something “bad” about it. This is the Greta mind trap. Don’t fall into it.
No, the "Greta mind trap" is very simple - she simply sees you as a big mouthed, egotistical, disturbed and cowardly forum troll who is not above making unprovoked attacks on others when their backs are turned. Nothing has changed there for years.

Further, the hypocrisy of you taking about negative emotions is blatant. You are the second most negative person I've encountered online since 2000 - out of thousands. Own your issues for once, Nick. Everyone knows them anyway and you just look like a loony when you pretend that your issues are not obvious. You are trying to bluff and hide but it is common knowledge on these forums for all to see. Your childish and toxic carry-on harms every forum that you pollute with endless sniping, carping, hatred and blatant hypocrisy.

Stop attacking people..your like the one who drinks poison then expects the other person to die.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greta wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:54 am
Nick_A wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:36 am

All this is your imagination and this is what I mean by the Greta mind. Are you really unaware that your post is full of ad homs and negative emotion? It is easy for someone like DaM to respond in kind to negative attacks. I'm pointing out the dangers of doing so.
Of course I am negative when arguing with the destructive little misogynist who has slandered me online almost weekly, and sometimes daily, for years.

If I don't speak to you then you abuse me behind me back. So obviously I am negative speaking about one who is so essentially toxic, cowardly and dishonest.

Unlike you, I can be both positive and negative - I play more than one note. I write many positive and neutral posts, without criticising anyone or anything, either directly or implied. By contrast, every post you write is a direct or clearly implied attack some group (usually "secularists") or individuals that you attack - without fail.

You are obsessed with controlling others' behaviour while rejecting all accountability yourself.

In the main you strike pretty well everyone on these forums as lacking in honesty, integrity, sincerity, authenticity, logic and intellect. Just another nasty little reactionary troll.
If like what you preach to yourself...
Unlike you, I can be both positive and negative ..
....then try being the positive one here, the one that is mature enough to be the one who can walk away... deal with the lies aimed at you for what they are ..if they are not true, and you know 100% that they are not true...then you have no problem....attacking back about what's not true about you is senseless...what on earth is it that you think you have to defend against here...if you are 100% certain other peoples projections of you are false....be the bigger person.. by continuing to punch the mirror in the face is a sign that you too enjoy rolling around in the dross on the mirror...stop being a hypocrite and practice what you preach...don't make me post that song again miss frozen...you appear to enjoy fighting fire with fire...so stop crying about it and burn like a real man...are you willing to let it go or not....it's obvious you do not what to drink the cool aid.

You're like a dog returning to eat his own vomit.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 am
Stop attacking people..
You could help yourself by stopping behaving like a plastic duck at a fairground shooting range.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:02 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 am
Stop attacking people..
You could help yourself by stopping behaving like a plastic duck at a fairground shooting range.
Okay, lets play shoot em up.

I'll be the duck and you be the shooter...but please remember, you won't know where to point the blasted gun..plastic ducks don't die...I'm not sure you understand... :D :o :cry:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:08 am
I'll be the duck and you be the shooter...but please remember, you won't know where to point the blasted gun..
I can only see that being the case if you and Nick happen to pop up together.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:17 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:08 am
I'll be the duck and you be the shooter...but please remember, you won't know where to point the blasted gun..
I can only see that being the case if you and Nick happen to pop up together.

No ''thing'' ever popped aware.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:14 pm
My question to you is does the cycle of life have objective value? Does it include the whole cycle or only a portion of the cycle defined by infanticide believed by the secularists? Does the cycle lack any objective value because it a just a dream of a divine intelligence?
In my vision Nick..the subject is the only value maker...the object is the value taker. One cannot give unless there is a receiver to give to..but both giver and receiver have to exist as one in the same moment..because what we know is that what you give you always get back in kind.

that's the mirror effect I talk about...what you do to the mirror reflects exact same image back to you.

We are the mirror not what it reflects...only the reflection feels the need to attack itself...the mirror couldn't give a damn...it takes it all without being affected one bit.

The subject then is the eternal value giver..and the object is the taker or refuser of the value. All refusals will be returned to sender and wait there until they are once again needed for the betterment of what was refused, when the refuser realising the betterment is better... namely, what's is refused is not our true self, our natural self...the intelligence that is life/mind knows itself.

We automatically know how to be, being is just being all by itself...and what ever feels alien to us, is rejected immediately...often projected into the world of other in the misguided belief that other exists of course...there is nothing ever wrong with this play of opposites..it's just the endless self to self play...we cannot know our true self unless we play the shadow part as well. Knowing the subtle difference between the light and it's shadow... is what really matters...for they are only and ever one and the same no thing...dreaming difference where there is none.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Nick_A wrote:What purpose does it serve to explain how I use eternal values or the concept of the seed of the soul if you don’t believe in them and their connection to the opinions of the visible world. ...
Well it might show that you can walk your talk rather than just being a kissing liar.
You don’t understand the chart because you deny the relationship between levels of reality both above and below Plato’s divided line.
I understand them well enough as I've actually read the canon of Plato but I think Kant a better metaphysician.
It is a shame because it could lead to a meaningful philosophical discussion. ...
With you? I doubt it.
Yet it won’t happen because secularists are limited to what is observable below the divided line. ...
And you talk nonsense about the Noumena whlist pretending it's truth.
Read the section just above the chart called: “The objectivity of truth.” Secularism relies on the position taken by Protagoras. Naturally you must deny Plato’s vertical description of the divided line. ...
It doesn't matter if it's vertical or horizontal, if it talks about the Noumena then it is guff with an agenda.
Since modern philosophy is more concerned with blaming Trump, ...
What on earth has the Trumpette got to do with anything?
the great questions will gradually disappear for the public and the young who sense their reality will be ridiculed in modern progressive education for disturbing the peace and questioning the divinity of Man.
I thought you weren't a Christian?

Personally I think man divine in spite of the theists 'God' as according to them that 'God' did 'its' damn best to stop us having knowledge but failed and then stopped us having Life but will fail there too.

Don't know about your country but over here we are introducing exactly what Needham suggested, i.e. Philosophy into schools, so the big questions will be addressed by the young. What won't be happening is your proposed religious indoctrination.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

DaM
We automatically know how to be, being is just being all by itself...and what ever feels alien to us, is rejected immediately...often projected into the world of other in the misguided belief that other exists of course...there is nothing ever wrong with this play of opposites..it's just the endless self to self play...we cannot know our true self unless we play the shadow part as well. Knowing the subtle difference between the light and it's shadow... is what really matters...for they are only and ever one and the same no thing...dreaming difference where there is none.
You seem to be describing soul knowledge described by Plato and what anamnesis and the experience of objective conscience is based upon. However the potential human soul of which we carry the seed, doesn’t seem to be a reality for you. We seem to be just momentary whims of a divine intelligence with no cosmic objective karmic significance and with no potential “to be.”

So we agree that the incredible living machine including animal man called organic life on earth is a happening.We disagree as to the conscious objective significance of the happening as opposed to the imaginary subjective significance people endlessly argue about and are psychologically trapped in.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:16 pm We seem to be just momentary whims of a divine intelligence
It seems unlikely that any whimsical intelligence would come up with you, Nicko, even momentarily. I would liken you more to a persistent smell than a momentary whim.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Nick_A wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:16 pm DaM
You seem to be describing soul knowledge described by Plato and what anamnesis and the experience of objective conscience is based upon. However the potential human soul of which we carry the seed, doesn’t seem to be a reality for you. We seem to be just momentary whims of a divine intelligence with no cosmic objective karmic significance and with no potential “to be.”

So we agree that the incredible living machine including animal man called organic life on earth is a happening.We disagree as to the conscious objective significance of the happening as opposed to the imaginary subjective significance people endlessly argue about and are psychologically trapped in.
Well I think maybe I am getting my subjects and my objects mixed up a bit here, that's my bad...but to me, I see both subject and object as being the same oneness...but having read your reply I totally understand what you are saying and I totally agree with you...the problem I have is putting this into words...It's one thing to know this instinctively...but to put this knowing into words creates a gigantic paradox, a contradiction for the mind...that's why the conditioned mind will reject it more often than not.

We just have a different way of describing the same message, our delivery is different ...but our message is the same Nick.

I too see that we carry the seed Nick...I agree.

Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:31 pm I would liken you more to a persistent smell than a momentary whim.
Yes, the smell is coming from your own self. You cannot know others until you know yourself first.

See here...
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/12 ... our-truth/
Greta

Post by Greta »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 amStop attacking people..your like the one who drinks poison then expects the other person to die.
What are you doing here? You can practice what you preach too for a change - I have seen you launch some extraordinarily vicious attacks at times, including this one.

Nick was the first to attack me - for months denigrating me on this site due to disagreements on another forum before I decided to defend myself. Then you blame me. It reminds me of school when some idiot next you you would pinch you and you'd be the one who got in trouble for making noise.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Greta wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 amStop attacking people..your like the one who drinks poison then expects the other person to die.
What are you doing here? You can practice what you preach too for a change - I have seen you launch some extraordinarily vicious attacks at times, including this one.

Nick was the first to attack me - for months denigrating me on this site due to disagreements on another forum before I decided to defend myself. Then you blame me. It reminds me of school when some idiot next you you would pinch you and you'd be the one who got in trouble for making noise.
If I intended to attack you Greta, you would know it.. Your actions on the other forum vivified the question of secular intolerance for me so I decided to research it to determine if others were aware of it. I discovered that it was a well known psychological phenomenon so decided to post the question. It is true that you aroused the question for me but the question and its damaging implications for human being especially in schools is far more important than you