Jewish Bloodline?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Jewish Bloodline?

Post by gaffo »

generally we share the same sane mindset here - only you are a little more charatable toward the French,

we agree overall, but will address the divergences below.

So easy to talk about marching and fighting but you forget that it was only twenty odd years since the last butchery so people were very loathe to do it all again.
yes i heard that argument before - falls on deaf ears................1/2 of "those people" included the GERMANS and Austrians........the former of whom did not have their panties in a bunch in 1939 - over the events of 1914!

so stop with the nonesense of "we all feared war due to ww1 in 1939!!!!!!!!!!!! - NO only ("only") French and Brits did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Germans had no problem with a "Re-start" and they did just that.

How short the Polish memory is as who do you think equipped and trained your Blue Army?

"my"? Polish army....................I've no clue (but welcome education - educate me please). I'm an Irish American by blood - there is no Polish ancestry afaik.

do i need that to defend and admire their grit? ---------------and likewise, do i need to have french blood before i call out the clear cowardice of the french during ww2?

--I'm asking you Foghorn.

If the government of Poland had been given the same options as the French do you not think they might have taken them?
honestly?

no, i do not.

only France was allow the option of the sham (sham being that they were not conquered - if willy to believe the folly of the armistice - via blind/self serving bride - and so a Soverign "viva la France!!!!!!!!!!".............sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh quite don't see the man behind the curtian, there are no conditions...................let pride be your lead.......................Vichy is soveriegn................and so we *VEE" are indepentant..............and though Germany shoves Jews and Gypies into ovens and we (VEE) to too,,,,,,,,,,,,Vee in no vay are Germanies bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

ya ok, whatever.

---------

i snipped your rest of your reply. sorry, but correct only 1/2 of France was Vichy (not that it matters, she was a mirror of the Reich's will = from heart to soul - the 1/2 of France taken into Germany in 1940 (to 44) was the northern 1/2 - including normany.
to clarify, it matters to the nature of the Vichy (a "Soveirgn" - laugh - but ego does as ego demands) vs "greater germany -which was what the northern half of France was (under the "armistice (laugh by me! - ya ok - per equals............ya sure........whatever.........))

what happens in "greater germany" be it in France, Holland, Polend, etc...............is on the german's back..............

NOT what occured within Vichy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

per the bargain with the devil.....French chose the folly of pride over reality and so must (they effectivly erasied it - you are seem one of the forgetfull ones..........so maybe thier game worked).................a few us know more of hisrtory and will not let the french off the hook of history.

of course thing change, and today Putin if the greater threat, and Germany and France today values Liberty over Russia...............just sayin, France never took the accounting she should have......................

2 cents.
Last edited by gaffo on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 am No clue what that load of gibberish is all about, but you seem to be the only person confusing posters. ↑
oh ok, my mistake, seemed that scifan was confusing me with e7. maybe not so.

whatever ;-/.

at this point i couldn't care less.

peace to all deserving, fk all others.
Must have been that then. At least you get brownie points for saying you 'couldn't' care less :)
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 am No clue what that load of gibberish is all about, but you seem to be the only person confusing posters. ↑
oh ok, my mistake, seemed that scifan was confusing me with e7. maybe not so.

whatever ;-/.

at this point i couldn't care less.

peace to all deserving, fk all others.
Must have been that then. At least you get brownie points for saying you 'couldn't' care less :)
indeed, "couldn"t care less" and "anyway'

verses.

could/anywayS,

call be pedantic, but value proper English.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:10 am
The rest of the world needs to butt out. It's between the Palestinians and the Israelis. Every time another country sticks its self-righteous snout into the affairs of another it only makes a much bigger mess. You don't have to look very far to see that happening. Human societies are incredibly fragile. Oust one leader who 'inconveniences' certain ahem...'powers' and you end up with a snowballing, unfixable mess. What a different world we would have had if Amin al-Husseini had been muscled out of power instead of the very decent and highly educated Mohammad Mosaddegh of Iran. But no, the region that is now Israel was of no great value (no oil). The US and its little bitch and partner in crime GB get it wrong every time so they need to learn to butt the fuck out of other countries' business, self-serving shit-heads that they are. If either actually gave a crap about dictators they could have easily knocked off Hitler without too much effort.
disagree FULLY

UN/inational law serves the greater good for global civilized culture.

"We" ostricized(sp) South Africa in the 80's - and time we do so with the now last South Africa - Israel.

you can go on about how it is non of our business/etc.........but fact remains that we (US) gvie billions in handouts via special interests/lobbyists.

time for BDS to take hold................long over due.

Israel is not just "one vs other" as you claim (just in internal stuggle of equal powers/merit). nothing equal about it!

there is a Right side and WRONG side. the Stat of Isreal in on the WRONG side of morality and history..............

just as South Africa was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to take the right side of History Madam, and side with morality.

-------------

too late for the Tribalists to win.............they will win the battle (have been for the last 20 yrs Naziyoo will be the longest prime minister elected soon - good for him!...........but will loose the "War" at the end of the day.

then Israel will be forced toward a ONE STATE solution 20 yrs hense..............where Jews will not longer be the majority in thier Nation.....................at which time it will be up to the character of the Palistinians as to whether they will value Liberty or demand Blood for previous wrongs..............

time will tell.

we will know which Palis shall whose as a collective by 2040.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

this is reality folks - conserning Israel.........and no "special relationship" per the US will save her from the inevitable non-jewish majority.

deal it if folks (we call it inexerable(sp) reality........the wise amoung us do not play ostrich, but instead strive to foster a dialog with the "enemy" (muslim hoards - Palistinians - toward a goodwill before it is too late (might be too late - but only those with heart are willing to try to bridge the gap -other only play tribal games while Israel/westbank burns...........and then play the point fingers game of "i told you so!"

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/panopl ... e/53434906

Ygal Amir be proud, you set the clock back of the inevitable by 30 yrs and thousands of lives.

tribalism rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

um ya, for another 20 yrs tops at most.
vegetariantaxidermy

gaffo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:10 am
The rest of the world needs to butt out. It's between the Palestinians and the Israelis. Every time another country sticks its self-righteous snout into the affairs of another it only makes a much bigger mess. You don't have to look very far to see that happening. Human societies are incredibly fragile. Oust one leader who 'inconveniences' certain ahem...'powers' and you end up with a snowballing, unfixable mess. What a different world we would have had if Amin al-Husseini had been muscled out of power instead of the very decent and highly educated Mohammad Mosaddegh of Iran. But no, the region that is now Israel was of no great value (no oil). The US and its little bitch and partner in crime GB get it wrong every time so they need to learn to butt the fuck out of other countries' business, self-serving shit-heads that they are. If either actually gave a crap about dictators they could have easily knocked off Hitler without too much effort.
disagree FULLY

UN/inational law serves the greater good for global civilized culture.

"We" ostricized(sp) South Africa in the 80's - and time we do so with the now last South Africa - Israel.

you can go on about how it is non of our business/etc.........but fact remains that we (US) gvie billions in handouts via special interests/lobbyists.

time for BDS to take hold................long over due.

Israel is not just "one vs other" as you claim (just in internal stuggle of equal powers/merit). nothing equal about it!

there is a Right side and WRONG side. the Stat of Isreal in on the WRONG side of morality and history..............

just as South Africa was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to take the right side of History Madam, and side with morality.

-------------

too late for the Tribalists to win.............they will win the battle (have been for the last 20 yrs Naziyoo will be the longest prime minister elected soon - good for him!...........but will loose the "War" at the end of the day.

then Israel will be forced toward a ONE STATE solution 20 yrs hense..............where Jews will not longer be the majority in thier Nation.....................at which time it will be up to the character of the Palistinians as to whether they will value Liberty or demand Blood for previous wrongs..............

time will tell.

we will know which Palis shall whose as a collective by 2040.
The multiple nails in the coffin of peace in the region: Amin al-Husayni rejecting the 'White Paper' (which was advantageous to arabs) and distributing anti-Jewish propaganda to arabs. He was fanatically anti-Jew and pro power for himself. The 'White Paper' was eventually agreed to by arabs but was ultimately discarded by GB due to pressure from the US after WW11. Naturally the arab side was upset by this. That's hardly the fault of modern day Israelis. GB did the dirty on the arabs. It had made promises to both sides that were at odds with each other: in 1917 promising Jews a National homeland in 'Palestine', then backtracking and coming up with the White Paper in 1939 which severely limited Jewish immigration. White Paper was rescinded after WW11 and the British left them all to it in 1948. The rest is history.....What a convoluted mess. And you ''Progressive'' nit-wits think you can fix it with your disingenuous meddling? Please explain how you came up with your stance on which side is 'right'. Perhaps you should blame Germans. Do you think so many Jews would have wanted to migrate to Israel if the Nazis hadn't tried to exterminate them? Or if there hadn't still been a large amount of anti-Jewish sentiment post WW11? Many had nowhere to go. No homes. Allied countries weren't exactly welcoming them with compassion and open arms.
By 'butting out' I am referring to both ''Progressive'' hypocrites AND fanatical American zionists who haven't set foot in the place. You ''Progressives'' have been awfully silent on the US murdering hundreds of thousands of muslims in their own countries and destabilising and destroying the cradle of civilisation. Where were/are all the protests? Too busy worshipping your 'troops' (professional murderers) and crying over perceived insults to 'protected groups'? Too busy finding comments to be 'offended on behalf of' whatever group happens to be flavour of the month at any given time? It's so much better to have your arms and legs blown off by a drone than (heaven forbid) have your religion criticised. You think Palestinians have a right to 'blood revenge' but Israelis don't? What about all the children blown up in school buses? Palestinian extremists have been doing that since the 1970s. Throwing children out of the top floor of a school? (children are often specifically targeted). The Munich olympics? No doubt you consider those things to be completely 'justified'.

Btw, both black and white South Africans and Zimbabweans are leaving in droves because the region's now such a dangerous shit-hole. You can't force change on another country without invariably creating a huge mess. What do you think of Robert Mugabe? You don't think your own country should be given back to the native Americans? Of course, they might demand 'blood for previous wrongs'.
Why do you feel so 'threatened' by Putin? Do you often lose sleep over foreign leaders who live thousands of miles away from your well-armed nuclearpower of a country? You should get help for that.
And the word is 'lose'. 'Loose' has a quite different meaning.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Gaffo: If you were an Arab Druze living in the Middle East, which country would you want to live in? Israel, where an Arab Druze even headed the entire nation during an interim period, or an Islamic one where you get persecuted? If you were an atheist in the Middle East, which country would you want to live in? In Israel, where you can freely tell people you are an atheist without fear of legal prosecution, or an Islamic one where you can even be put to death for being an atheist? If you were a woman in the Middle East, and especially if you wanted an advanced degree, which country would you rather live in? Israel where Arab-Muslim women frequently enter the country to earn advanced degrees or a surrounding Islamic one where as a woman you are legally a second-class citizen? If you were gay living in the Middle East, which country would you want to live in? Israel, where gays are treated better than in almost any nation in the world, or a surrounding Islamic one where you can be put to death for being gay?

Gaffo: When you lie about Israel, and desire its destruction, all you are doing is taking away a nation in the Middle East that secures rights for numerous minorities, who under an Islamic state, which is the very type of state the so-called Palestinians want to establish, get persecuted. Just look at how Christians have been cleansed since the Jews were cleansed from Gaza? Or, how well are Christians treated in Egypt? Lebanon? Jordan?

And boy, on the one hand, we are to believe that the Israelis are committing "genocide" against Arab-Muslims, but, on the other hand, we are to believe that the Arab-Muslims in Israel are going to be a majority soon? It's always comical how you Israel-haters can't even figure out that you constantly contradict yourselves with the lies you tell.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Eodnhoj7: Sorry, I think I got you mixed up with Gaffo.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:13 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm Pompous as expected :roll:
For what exactly?

It I state an argument and people disagree because I have certainty, people will get "angry".
However if I ask a question out of confusion, I will be labeled a fool.

Either way I am met with insult, or someone is offended.

View this from my perspective, for once, what exactly is the best course I should follow?
You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. And why would location exempt anyone from an apology? (No response required).
Because only weak people like you expect apologies.
vegetariantaxidermy

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:26 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:07 pm
For what exactly?

It I state an argument and people disagree because I have certainty, people will get "angry".
However if I ask a question out of confusion, I will be labeled a fool.

Either way I am met with insult, or someone is offended.

View this from my perspective, for once, what exactly is the best course I should follow?
You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. And why would location exempt anyone from an apology? (No response required).
Where did I ask for an apology? You should learn to read, arse-hole. You 'read' as well as you 'write'. I see you got your apology anyway. Congratulations.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Science Fan wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:06 pm Eodnhoj7: Sorry, I think I got you mixed up with Gaffo.
You don't have to apologize to me for anything, this is a place for debating...nothing more. I give no apologies and I expect none in return.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:38 pm

Where did I ask for an apology? You should learn to read, arse-hole. You 'read' as well as you 'write'. I see you got your apology anyway. Congratulations.
"He's also never wrong, so don't expect an apology (unless it suits his agenda). Apologies require a certain degree of maturity and of course a conscience."

If you claim I should expect an apology from him, or at least you imply this is the case, and I say I don't need one...how am I asking for an apology from you?

There goes the angry language again..."arse-hole" this, "arse-hole" that...tell me do you really believe this makes you better at stating a position? Tell me, why should I not treat you like an animal, considering you act like one?

Always angry and afraid of everything...hahahah.... I want to know, what is it like to feel helpless? Seriously, considering all your emotional swings, it seems like an exciting place to be. I think I am going to try being helpless too one day...we will see which one of us can do it better.
vegetariantaxidermy

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:54 pm

"He's also never wrong, so don't expect an apology (unless it suits his agenda). Apologies require a certain degree of maturity and of course a conscience."

If you claim I should expect an apology from him, or at least you imply this is the case, and I say I don't need one...how am I asking for an apology from you?

There goes the angry language again..."arse-hole" this, "arse-hole" that...tell me do you really believe this makes you better at stating a position? Tell me, why should I not treat you like an animal, considering you act like one?

Always angry and afraid of everything...hahahah.... I want to know, what is it like to feel helpless? Seriously, considering all your emotional swings, it seems like an exciting place to be. I think I am going to try being helpless too one day...we will see which one of us can do it better.
No. Just pointing out that you are an arse-hole, but I take that back. You aren't an arse-hole, you are a moron with no reading comprehension skills whatsoever. People who can't read are too energy-draining to bother with.
Btw, your quote of me only supports what I said. I also never said you were asking for an apology from me. Phew! See what I mean? It's one thing to argue with someone who is genuinely opposing you, but quite another to argue simply because the other person can't read!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:01 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:54 pm

No. Just pointing out that you are an arse-hole, but I take that back. You aren't an arse-hole, you are a moron with no reading comprehension skills whatsoever. People who can't read are too energy-draining to bother with.
Then why talk to me?
Btw, your quote of me only supports what I said. I also never said you were asking for an apology from me.

All my points are that I never expected an apology from him, or you. You are the one going around accusing everyone of everything. The good thing, for you, is I think we can become real good friends...I can accuse too, I find it a lot of fun actually. So:

Phew! See what I mean? It's one thing to argue with someone who is genuinely opposing you, but quite another to argue simply because the other person can't read!
Look at you go...throw a few words and you have to respond...you can't help it can you?

All the forums I have observed it is always the atheistic brits which are the rudest and most impolite.

I figured it all out you envy everyone and everything. You throw your zenophobic anti-American/or "whatever it is for the day" because you "used to be us". The brits founded America because of the same imperialism you accuse us of...you say we are trying to take over the world, but in reality, if you look at your history you did it...and f'cked it all up.

You have no culture, no purpose, and that is why you run around "accusing" everyone of everything. You are just envious because you are "sterile"...hahahaha....sterile....remember that word....maybe if you are lucky and "welcoming" the muslim culture will give you a new moral and cultural foundation.

You are just jealous...that is all.
vegetariantaxidermy

I don't need to say a word :D ↑↑↑