Social Injustice Warrior

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Social Injustice Warrior

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

I am a social injustice warrior, I am the true Christ of society.

I don't hate all women, but I hate the selfish and psychopathic attitude of many American women.

I don't eat meat but today I will eat pork as a sacrifice to atone for the crimes of humanity. The blood of the innocent pig is spilt as pennance for the sins of the evil human race.

Today another animal is sentenced to a cage of 100 years of solitude, torture, and torment for the human mind. Another dog is put down for biting the hand of the almighty, egoistic and psychopathic human beast.

Firstly I would like to state I have been molested and sexually assaulted/harassed/bullied by men, women, and boys. Yet I would not wish to see them rot in prison for 100 years.

What kind of psychopath tells a man to rot in hell and takes joy in him rotting in prison for 100 years? Modern American women that's who. They are soulless eldrich abominations from the dankest realms of the netherworld in vast reaches of cold outer space.

Basically, this guy molested like a bunch of girls, like about 100 or more, so they say he gets a year of punishment for each day he molested. Of course we have to feel sorry for these girls and obey whatever psychopathic revenge mechanism they want to give back to their assualter. If they want to cut off his balls and say his balls must to be cut off. If they say they want to crucify, we like Pontius Pilate must allow them to crucify, since the lynch mob of KKK psychopaths gets to do whatever the want. Like the KKK they are the sexual, genetic police giving harsh brutal punishment to whoever disobeys their rules of sexual purity.

Now, like I said, I have been sexually assaulted, molested, bullied and harassed by various men and women throughout my life. Yet I would not wish any of them to rot in prison for 100 years. I would not even wish a murderer to rot in prison for 100 years. I am not a cruel sadistic psychopath eldrich abomination of a false human being who appears to be human but is a soulless abomination in reality.

Now if a dog goes around humping people you don't lock the dog in a cage for the rest of it's life. But I guess society is ran by psychopahtic women and psychopathic judges who just love torturing human beings, locking them in cages and making them suffer. You have mercy and love for dogs, but no mercy and love for human beings, you hippocrits saducess and philistines you filth of sodom and Gomorrah. if hell truly be, then hell is waiting for thee.

Now the argument is, molestation causes insanity and mental disease. This may very well be the case. Yet, here I am, molested and bullied my whole life, legally declared as mentally ill, and yet, I don't wish prison on anyone. Why because I am an actual human being, not a soulless eldrich abomination.

Now the other thing, lets say molestation causes mental sickness and trauma. Ok, that's a fact. But so does rejection. Rejection causes mental insanity and violent traumatic thoughts. So why can't I throw the women who rejected me, broke my heart, and throw them in prison, since they contributed to my mental unwellness, gave me PTSD, suicidal thoughts, and caused my downfall? 2 reasons...males in America have no rights and noone cares about their feelings, 2. people dont get sent to prison for hurting a male's feelings or causing males trauma. For instance, do politicians go to prison for sending males to war and giving them PTSD and mental illness? No. But if some guy molests some girl, he goes to prison for giving them PTSD and mental illness.

Oh and males get raped in prison, noone cares, like if a male steals a bottle of wine and gets sent to prison and gets raped noone cares, but if a woman lies on a man, cheats on him, and basically steals from him by making him pay alimony every month, then if he rapes her everyone cares. Because again, nobody cares if a man commits suicide, has PTSD, gets raped etc. I will tell you what it all boils down to.

It boils down to this, society is ran by a bunch of man-children who look like wrinkly old men. And the brains behind it are these spoiled Veruka Salts who have no empathy for anyone, these immature sheltered females who get triggered in 5 seconds and cry like a bunch of hysterical jews wanting to crucify anyone who hurts their feelings. Today female empowerment means losing your mind over being molested and having no mental sanity whatsoever. If a man gets raped in prison he tries to laugh it off and get on with his life. But if a woman gets raped we all have to feel sorry for you for eternity and no ammount of punishment will satisfy the rabid screaming little Veruca Salt demanding to crucify everyone for violating her poor little sanctity.

Typical status quo is, if you are a guy you either obey or go to prison, you aren't worth shit just dumped like refuse on the titanic.
wtf

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by wtf »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 pm
I don't eat meat but today I will eat pork as a sacrifice to atone for the crimes of humanity.
In other words ... extra pepperoni on that pizza!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Oh right. Defend someone who rapes children rather than all the innocent people who are rotting in prison over there.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:29 am Oh right. Defend someone who rapes children rather than all the innocent people who are rotting in prison over there.
He didn't rape children, he molested teenagers. Positive change in society starts with honesty.

Also, I wasn't saying he did wasn't wrong, I'm just asking why if someone mentally traumatizes a woman, he gets thrown in prison for 100 years, but if someone mentally traumatizes a male, it's just business as usual. My other point is, why is giving a victim mental trauma, punishable by giving the perpetrator mental trauma multiplied by 10000? Its like if I steal someone's 1 dollar wrist watch, and then you chop off my wrist, then use science to make my hand regrow, and for the next 10000 days you chop off my wrist over and over again.
vegetariantaxidermy

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:47 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:29 am Oh right. Defend someone who rapes children rather than all the innocent people who are rotting in prison over there.
He didn't rape children, he molested teenagers. Positive change in society starts with honesty.

Also, I wasn't saying he did wasn't wrong, I'm just asking why if someone mentally traumatizes a woman, he gets thrown in prison for 100 years, but if someone mentally traumatizes a male, it's just business as usual. My other point is, why is giving a victim mental trauma, punishable by giving the perpetrator mental trauma multiplied by 10000? Its like if I steal someone's 1 dollar wrist watch, and then you chop off my wrist, then use science to make my hand regrow, and for the next 10000 days you chop off my wrist over and over again.
Well you used the word 'girls'. I'm afraid American Political Correctness has rendered meaningless many words, so I have no idea what exactly you mean by 'molesting' (or 'girls' for that matter). I read somewhere that Donald Trump raped some women, and he's often called a rapist. You will have to forgive me for being an old fashioned fuddy duddy, but when I think of a rapist, I think of someone doing things like breaking into people's homes at night and terrorising and forcing sex on the inhabitant/s, or perhaps waiting in bushes for a lone woman/girl to walk/bike/run past, then pouncing and dragging them into said bushes to torture them with terror and unconsensual sex... There are many scenarios but you get my drift. It's an extremely violent and terrifying crime against the vulnerable. So you see the problem when such an emotionally-charged word as 'rape' is thrown about by agenda-driven nincompoops with a political axe to grind. Plus, yanks are so obsessed with making money (and they don't seem to care how), that it's impossible to take seriously ANY historical accusations against the very rich. If a woman has really been raped, how often does it happen that the police drop charges because the rapist has given the woman some money? Money never comes into the equation in real rape cases. They are a matter for the police to handle--not bank clerks.

As an aside, your 'watch' example put me in mind of 11/9 and the total destruction of the ME in retaliation for a single event that was perpetrated by a handful of people. Your neighbour steals your lawmower so you kill him, rape and murder his wife and children, torture and kill his pet dog, then blow up his house for good measure.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:15 pm ...
As an aside, your 'watch' example put me in mind of 11/9 and the total destruction of the ME in retaliation for a single event that was perpetrated by a handful of people. Your neighbour steals your lawmower so you kill him, rape and murder his wife and children, torture and kill his pet dog, then blow up his house for good measure.
neutron bombs are easier

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

Impenitent wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:47 am
neutron bombs are easier

-Imp
And may you have many dropped on you.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:49 am
Impenitent wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:47 am
neutron bombs are easier

-Imp
And may you have many dropped on you.
and your humanity shines as well... thanks

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

Collective narcissism. And completely oblivious.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 pm I hate the selfish and psychopathic attitude of many American women.
amen. its been this way since the 1970's (since feminism) not a bigot, just sayin its been this way since.

and only gotten worse.

now men if they act like men are disparaged in general - either "sexist pigs" or "baffoons" today you see so many men acting effinimate you can't tell if they are straight or not. I assume most are, and the other aren't but who knows today.

- why empower american woman by striving for them or letting them eviserate your identity.

fk em. be a celibate like me and just not pursue them. a single life is not all that great, but it is at least liberating in that you can be yourself.

if you are unable to live alone - like me - you can pursue 3rd world gals.

they are still feminine and value men for being men.

good luck
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
I have no idea what exactly you mean by molesting ( or girls for that matter )
One hundred and forty females from the age of six upwards were masturbated by him instead of medically
examined and one has already killed herself and anothers father killed himself after he did not believe her
Also he got a hundred and seventy five years not a hundred and his name is Larry Nassar not Donald Trump
GreatandWiseTrixie

surreptitious57 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
I have no idea what exactly you mean by molesting ( or girls for that matter )
One hundred and forty females from the age of six upwards were masturbated by him instead of medically
examined and one has already killed herself and anothers father killed himself after he did not believe her
Also he got a hundred and seventy five years not a hundred and his name is Larry Nassar not Donald Trump
im not saying larry nassar isnt a perv, what im saying is this.

if a girl rejects me, and i commit suicide, why does she not go to prison for 140 years. she caused me mental trauma and ruined my self-worth, same as larry nassar did.
surreptitious57

Because romantic rejection and sexual abuse are not the same or even remotely so
GreatandWiseTrixie

surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:14 pm
Because romantic rejection and sexual abuse are not the same or even remotely so
Stupid response. Please elaborate.

If a girl rejects a man, it is because she wants to be happy, does not care if the man suffers.

If a man sexually assaults a woman, it is because he wants to be happy, does not care if the woman suffers.
surreptitious57

Nothing stupid about my response at all. You should not be investing any emotional energy in a woman before you know whether or not she
is really interested in you. Comparing rejection you experience to real abuse is just ridiculous. You are so desperate for love you cannot be
rational about this although you can become rational if you want to. However you prefer not to that is your responsibility and no one elses