Infinity has gotten stranger

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Infinity has gotten stranger

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

-1- wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:53 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:23 pm
Dubious wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am the

I always thought so too; just something philosophy makes more complicated that in reality is barely a problem. Philosophy seems more often a clash between terms than actual ideas...except when the Greeks practiced it.
It provides the foundations for everything such as binary code, yes/no, good/bad, etc. while simultaneously establishing foundations for the process of synthesis, Hegelian dialectic, triadic logic, etc.
O I differ. It wasn't like this: "Hey, there is duality. Therefore there must be binary code; let's create it." And the same with others.

Instead, there was binary code, yes/no, true/false, Hegelian and Marxian dialectics, etc., and some person who was mentally not very bright, said "hey, these things all have two things; there is the state of duality, right there." Seeing and declaring duality is nothing but all simplifying or classifying while adding no value along with it to it. It is not any different from calling all things that have purple in it "purple"; or calling all things that are alone "singular"; it is just describing the status quo, without any merit of value improvement of understanding.
It observes that all phenomena maintain an inherent numerical dimension and what we understand of number cannot be separated from dimension itself. It is in this premise that we can observe that all phenomena, which manifest a form of dualism, are not only in a state of change but simultaneously undergo a process of synthesis from this inherent duality as a third dimension.

Take for example the duals of capitalism and communism. For the past x number of years we have observe a continual alternation or fluidy between the two through conflicts both economic and "boots on the ground". The capitalistic west struggled with the communistic east. Over time however these struggle resulted in a synthesis were the capitalistic west started to move towards communism, while the communistic east started to move towards capitalism. A process of synthesis, through this dualism begins to occur where the these and antithesis inherent begin to mix and form a new form of a global economic standard: globalism.

By observing the qualititative, not just quantitative, numerical dimensions of any system we are not only better able to gain an understanding of its current nature but any future actions of the very same nature.

It is all in the fundamentals.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

-1- wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:56 am I mean, there is absolutely nothing, NOTHING in things of duality that are the same for all, except that there are two of each.
The Hegelian dialectic can be applied here for qualitative synthesis, or Jan Turkowicz for quantitative synthesis (1,0, possible 1,0)

Similarly, for singularity or plurality. Other than being the same in count, there is no correlation between things that are singular, between things that are dual, and between things that are plural.

Correlation is merely a relation of parts of whole, considering the observation of correlation is the observation of a relation. Correlation, as relation, is founded under "multiplicity". Where unity is concerned what we understand is merely a process of symmetry in which a cause results in an effect, with the cause/effect structure (as a point in space time) merely being the results of a mirroring symmetry process.

Unity is causality through a mirror symmetry.

Multiplicity is acausal relation of "parts" or "particulate".

It's all a stupid nomenclature that was introduced by some mentally weak philosopher.
Everything is stupid too you except whatever "deep" wisdom you claim about how obscure everything is. Mental weakness is the observation of obscurity as obscurity.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 pm
Take for example the duals of capitalism and communism. For the past x number of years we have observe a continual alternation or fluidy between the two through conflicts both economic and "boots on the ground". The capitalistic west struggled with the communistic east. Over time however these struggle resulted in a synthesis were the capitalistic west started to move towards communism, while the communistic east started to move towards capitalism. A process of synthesis, through this dualism begins to occur where the these and antithesis inherent begin to mix and form a new form of a global economic standard: globalism.

By observing the qualititative, not just quantitative, numerical dimensions of any system we are not only better able to gain an understanding of its current nature but any future actions of the very same nature.

Where, WHERE in the above would the idea of "dualism" help anything to get to anywhere? There is no place for the word dualism there. Only there are two things, granted, but why apply a universal concept "of there being two" when there is two? I am sorry, this whole thesis that you so painstakingly prepared, presents no reason why "dualism" is a good or useful concept.

Everyone can count to two. Those who can't and find it a magic thing, call two-thing thingies "dualism". That's about the size of it.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 pmEverything is stupid too you except whatever "deep" wisdom you claim about how obscure everything is. Mental weakness is the observation of obscurity as obscurity.
What "deep" wisdom do I claim about how obscure everything is???? this was too obscure. Maybe there was one too many o-s in "too" in your quote. I don't know. It does not congeal semantically because it has syntactic problems. The above quote. Can't answer something that does not make sense.

"Mental weakness is the observation of obscurity as obscurity". I would rather think that mental weakness has many, many expressions. "The biggest difference between true genius and true stupidity is that true genius has its limits." -- Originator unknown, the saying was circulating in the late 1990s.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Infinity has got (or, better still, 'become') stranger

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Illiterate.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

-1- wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Where, WHERE in the above would the idea of "dualism" help anything to get to anywhere? There is no place for the word dualism there. Only there are two things, granted, but why apply a universal concept "of there being two" when there is two? I am sorry, this whole thesis that you so painstakingly prepared, presents no reason why "dualism" is a good or useful concept.

It is not based on a dualism alone, if it was I would have to agree with you. And no this is not the thesis. But it observes that dualism breaksdown as a fundamental qualitative "being" and "non-being" the is at the core of almost all philosophical questions regardless of whether one takes a Cartesian approach, Hermetic stance (principles of frequency, polarity, gender), Hegelian synthesis, Neitzchian Perspectivism respresented through Apolloian and Dionysian dualism, Pythagorean Dyad, Platonic Aristolean form/matter dualism, Taoism, strandard good/evil in ethics, positive/negative in arithemetic as addition/subtraction - multiplication/division - powers/roots and so on and so forth.

It is the foundation of all paradox and contradiction we observe within philosophy today...it even represents itself in schools of logic extending from western linearism (expressed through the school of "infinitism) to eastern transcendental circular logic.

Everything is math to a degree.

The inherent dimensionality

Everyone can count to two. Those who can't and find it a magic thing, call two-thing thingies "dualism". That's about the size of it.

What dualism observes, along with Monism and Trinitarianism, is that number has an inherent qualitative nature which forms reality.
vegetariantaxidermy

What a load of pretentious bullshit.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

-1- wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 pmEverything is stupid too you except whatever "deep" wisdom you claim about how obscure everything is. Mental weakness is the observation of obscurity as obscurity.
What "deep" wisdom do I claim about how obscure everything is????
Do you want me to quote half the posts you made claiming everything does not make sense?

this was too obscure. Maybe there was one too many o-s in "too" in your quote. I don't know. It does not congeal semantically because it has syntactic problems. The above quote. Can't answer something that does not make sense.

Where you the one claiming two verbs cannot be used in a sentence, and then I provided sources claiming the opposite? The simple truth is that you are one the those "philosophers" that has nothing to offer so you continually criticize everyone and everything because you cannot deal with the fact you are a failure. Then you throw the "proud to be atheist" slogan around to show everyone how you hate any form of belief, when in all truth you don't even believe in yourself. Philosopher's like you are a dime a dozen.

The simple truth is that you gave up along time ago, and for all the difficulties I have had in my own life and seen in the lives of others one thing I can comfortably say is this: I rather be me or anyone of the people I have seen go through difficult times than you. People like you self-destruct eventually and you know this is coming whether you want it or not.

"Mental weakness is the observation of obscurity as obscurity". I would rather think that mental weakness has many, many expressions. "The biggest difference between true genius and true stupidity is that true genius has its limits." -- Originator unknown, the saying was circulating in the late 1990s.

Really? Quoting about obscurity and then claiming the saying itself is obscure? Those who reached their limits either gave up or failed along time ago. A saying like that is for intellectually sterile invalids.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:52 am What a load of pretentious bullshit.
I know...I think both of us share the same view about your posts.
I like you the most, because you are predictable. Your first response, and only response, is usually one of swearing. I heard a quote once, from a relative of mine: "Those who respond with swearing only do so because they cannot think of anything else to say."

So tell me, what is really on your mind? Or is it just sh*t, f*ck, b*tch, etc. Because if that is the case, I raised a few pigs you would get along with well.

I have an idea. Take some time, and think for a few moments about a good response....then come back and show me what you have. You can even throw in a few swear words, considering that is just who you are as a unique individual.
vegetariantaxidermy

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:03 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:52 am What a load of pretentious bullshit.
I like you the most, because you are predictable. Your first response, and only response, is usually one of swearing. I heard a quote once, from a relative of mine: "Those who respond with swearing only do so because they cannot think of anything else to say."

So tell me, what is really on your mind? Or is it just sh*t, f*ck, b*tch, etc. Because if that is the case, I raised a few pigs you would get along with well.

I have an idea. Take some time, and think for a few moments about a good response....then come back and show me what you have. You can even throw in a few swear words, considering that is just who you are as a unique individual.
Whatever. Swearing makes no difference to an argument. Something is either true or it isn't. 'Cussing' is just embellishment.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:10 am

Whatever. Swearing makes no difference to an argument. Something is either true or it isn't. 'Cussing' is just embellishment.
"Whatever"? Are you a millennial now? Try again...prove how empowered and intelligent you are as a man-hating woman.
vegetariantaxidermy

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:11 am

"Whatever"? Are you a millennial now? Try again...prove how empowered and intelligent you are as a man-hating woman.
Please copy-paste my 'man-hating' comments. Do it, or shut your stupid yank mouth.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:12 am
Please copy-paste my 'man-hating' comments. Do it, or shut your stupid yank mouth.
Now you are zenophobe? What is it that you do not hate or are you just that empty and bitter?
vegetariantaxidermy

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:16 am

Now you are zenophobe? What is it that you do not hate or are you just that empty and bitter?
Cute labels. Don't they make you feel good and so superior? (But shouldn't that be 'xenophobe'?) What if I hate yanks? So? What are you going to do about it? Change yanks? Btw, 'phobia' means 'fear of'. There is every reason to be fearful of yanks. Ask any Iraqi. Or Libyan. Or Syrian.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:46 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:16 am
Cute labels. Don't they make you feel good and so superior? (But shouldn't that be 'xenophobe'?) What if I hate yanks? So? What are you going to do about it? Change yanks? Btw, 'phobia' means 'fear of'. There is every reason to be fearful of yanks. Ask any Iraqi. Or Libyan. Or Syrian.
So you feel inferior?