The struggle the USA faces in accepting kindness for all

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: The struggle the USA faces in accepting kindness for all

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:12 am Totally wrong on every count. Nothing I write seems to register with you. And of course it could only be about 'envy' of rich people. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone has a lot of money. They just happen to often be cunts, which is often how they got rich in the first place. And you can't have rich people without poorer people. What a mean-spirited, shallow and selfish attitude you have. Too stupid to see that your taxes raise the standard of living and general well-being of the entire country. Your 'system' is unworkable. Go back to the law of the jungle that you crave, and you will find there is a lot MORE interference in YOUR life and nothing to stop anyone who's a bit stronger than you from taking everything you own.
I enjoy the British/European political wisdom given here considering they are...for lack of better terms...being raped by immigrants...hence the general crankiness caused by moral, physical and spiritual exhaustion.

But they argue for the importance of sexual freedom, so at least they are taking there own advice and being "generous" to others.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:16 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:12 am Totally wrong on every count. Nothing I write seems to register with you. And of course it could only be about 'envy' of rich people. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone has a lot of money. They just happen to often be cunts, which is often how they got rich in the first place. And you can't have rich people without poorer people. What a mean-spirited, shallow and selfish attitude you have. Too stupid to see that your taxes raise the standard of living and general well-being of the entire country. Your 'system' is unworkable. Go back to the law of the jungle that you crave, and you will find there is a lot MORE interference in YOUR life and nothing to stop anyone who's a bit stronger than you from taking everything you own.
I enjoy the British/European political wisdom given here considering they are...for lack of better terms...being raped by immigrants...hence the general crankiness caused by moral, physical and spiritual exhaustion.

But they argue for the importance of sexual freedom, so at least they are taking there own advice and being "generous" to others.
Of course, since everyone who isn't a yank is 'Brit'. :roll:
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:16 am

Of course, since everyone who isn't a yank is 'Brit'. :roll:
If you read you would have seen "British/European", no worries though. Rape victims are often times disoriented, it isn't your fault. I admire your lack of hypocrisy however. Willing to bend over an take it, in the spirit of sexual freedom, is not an easy thing to do.
vegetariantaxidermy

Of course, since 'European' is a single nationality.
I have no idea what you are talking about. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with what I've written :?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:33 pm Should we give a fuck what Americans 'think'? Where does this collective narcissism come from?
What are you some kind of psychopath? Next we'll be overrun by robots who tells us that what we think doesn't really matter, then you'll convince me using some nihilistic evolutionary matter that Will to Power is all that matters, and that we are all space dust and so nothing a hoot of what we do matters.
vegetariantaxidermy

WTF?↑

Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:30 am Of course, since 'European' is a single nationality.
African and "Native" Americans feel the same way...

-Imp
vegetariantaxidermy

Impenitent wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:30 am Of course, since 'European' is a single nationality.
African and "Native" Americans feel the same way...

-Imp
I suppose 'African American' is a bit silly, or has that gone out of vogue now too? Surely they are Americans after all this time?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Too stupid to see that your taxes raise the standard of living and general well-being of the entire country."

I got no problem paying (sensible) taxes: I expect to pay (decent prices) for products and services I use. I got a big problem paying for ill-conceived shit, like feeding and sheltering parasites (those who can, but won't).

#

"Your 'system' is unworkable."

It's called charity, and it works just fine if folks are left alone to 'be' charitable.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

henry quirk wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:52 am "Too stupid to see that your taxes raise the standard of living and general well-being of the entire country."

I got no problem paying (sensible) taxes: I expect to pay (decent prices) for products and services I use. I got a big problem paying for ill-conceived shit, like feeding and sheltering parasites (those who can, but won't).

#

"Your 'system' is unworkable."

It's called charity, and it works just fine if folks are left alone to 'be' charitable.
Oh right. Because 'charities' are never corrupt. You seem to think you are such a rebel, but you are actually just another garden variety 'neo-liberal'. Who are all these people who can but don't work? How would you know? Are the wages over there really so pathetic that people prefer food stamps? And what about all the other things your taxes pay for? Do you really want to be bothered making your own roads? Most of your precious taxes go on weapons. I bet you don't mind that.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Im poor but personally I dont believe rich should pay income tax. Instead of income tax there should be higher sales tax. If a rich person never buys anything then it is unethical to rob him of his money. Noone should be forced to pay taxes, thus tax should only be sales tax, making a choice to buy.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"'charities' are never corrupt."

All human endeavors are prone to corruption...nature of the beast...governments, charities, websites, etc.

#

'neo-liberal'."

Define, please.

#

"Who are all these people who can but don't work? How would you know?"

My wonderful government defines them as those who defraud the taxpayers...go hunt down the gov stats if you're interested....they're pretty damn easy to find.

#

"Do you really want to be bothered making your own roads?"

As I say: I got no problem payin' for that which I use...I use roads (more than most)...do the math, Veg.

#

"Most of your precious taxes go on weapons."

Most of our taxes go to 'entitlements', not the millitary...you can hunt those stats down pretty easily too, if you're interested.
GreatandWiseTrixie

90% of tax goes to corporations, so if youre rich, but not part of a corporation, you're screwed.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Yeah, I like a 'sales' or 'point of purchase' tax too...the more you buy, the more expensive you buy, the more tax you pay (no exemptions, exceptions, or loopholes)...you'll never see it happen...puts too much power in the hand of the individual; takes too much power away from government.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:I enjoy the British/European political wisdom given here considering they are...for lack of better terms...being raped by immigrants...hence the general crankiness caused by moral, physical and spiritual exhaustion. ...
Who's being 'raped' by immigrants? By and large most immigrants to a country work bloody hard and pay their taxes.
What are you talking about, Rochdale? If so you'll find that the reason why that happened was due to the predominately white authorities not giving a shit what happens to poor white females, that and that the social worker system is underfunded and over-stretched.